Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

Draco turned and looked at Melie. "Melie!" He hissed quietly, "Come on, we can't stand around!" He said, and tugged at her arm.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 am

"But...fine" She sighed and started walking. "Wait...why can't we stand around?" She quickened her pace to keep up with Draco. "I could swear I was taller..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 am

"Oh my god, Melie! We just broke the law, we're already in a dangerous country. We need to hurry!" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 am

She stared at him. "Right. What- OH" She nodded rapidly when she understood. "Right." She cut to the chase. "Draco. Do you still love me?" She asked bluntly. She walked a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 am

"Yes." He said quickly, and kept walking quickly through the jungle, he groaned. "What the fuck do we do when it gets dark?" He mumbled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 am

She beamed. "Oh good." She checked her watch. "HOW THE FUCK?!" She tapped it with her hand. "Huh..." She raised an eyebrow. 15.34. It had gone by 3 hours already. She glanced at her surroundings. "Few trees here huh" She joked, staring at the masses of tall green trees. She could see all sorts of creatures looking warily at her. She smiled. "Its really beautiful here..."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:41 am

Draco glanced upwards at the trees, he could see monkeys looking downat them curiously. "Suppose so..." He mumbled. "D'you think anything here could harm us?" He asked, thinking quickly of insects, and snakes, he looked down to make sure nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 am

She played with her wand in her free hand. "Dont think so, but the -ahem- people arent quite as polite..." She trailed off, thinking of the stories Will had told her. She bowed her head, trying not to get upset about it. "We'll be fine" She stammered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 am

"Yeah..." He said, "What do we do when it gets dark?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:52 am

"Huddle close and burn our clothes so we can have heat and comfort." She said dramatically, her eyes wide. A smile played on her lips, she bit them to hide it.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 am

Draco laughed, "Don't need to try and stay warm in Malaysia. Nice try." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:04 am

She gave an exxagerated sigh. "Darn it. I was so hoping for that." She winked at him.

6hrslateeeeer.

"Wow. Its sort of creepy when its dark huh..." She dramatically clung to his arm. She jumped at a noise near the side of them. "What. Was that?" She whispered, frightened. She clung to his arm properly now.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 am

"I think it was just... an animal or something..." Draco said at the noise, hoping that it was actually an animal.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 am

There was another noise, this one closer. Then, out of nowhere, a masked figure grabbed Draco's shirt and punched him in the chest, winding him. He then grabbed Melie unexpectedly. "NO!" She yelled, grabbing for her wand. She cursed under her breath as she saw a glint of it on the floor, about 4 metres away. She squirmed as a dirty hand clamped over her mouth. Accio wand. ACCIO THE FUCKING WAND. Thinking the spell did nothing. She kicked the man in the gut. No response. She kicked him harder, this time, somewhere that always hurts for men. She triumphantly smiled at his answer. She brushed herself off and started walking towards Draco. "OOF" She protested as he grabbed her legs.
"Not so fast" He muttered to her. "People like you and your boyfrind shouldnt come to places like here. You dont belong." He started to pull at her clothes.
"Get..OFF ME!" She shreiked. She slapped his hand away and threw herself in Draco's direction. "You okay?" She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 am

Draco fell backwards onto the ground from the hit. He coughed and gasped, trying to get his breath back. He pulled out his wand when he was able to breathe properly again and Melie fell next to him. Draco pointed the wand at the man, "St- Stupefy!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 am

Melie rolled onto her back, wanting to see the mans face. She lifted her head. He looked horrified, scared out of his mind. He was rammed into the tree by Draco's spell. He yelled out words she didnt recognise, scrambling at the bottom of the tree and trying to get up. He ran behind the tree, out of their sight. She sighed and put her head back down onto the floor. "Are you okay?" She said kindly to Draco.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 am

"Me? I'm fine, but what about you. Didn't he try to..." He didn't finished his question.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 am

She sat up and inspected her shirt. "Thats a shame..i liked this one." She said sadly, not quite answering his question, almost mourning her favourite top. She fiddled with the massive rip, just below her neck. She shook her head. "I really freakin liked this top." She said grumpily. She stood up angrily, not caring about how much flesh she was showing and picked up her wand. "Arsehole." She muttered, tossing her wand from hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 am

Draco stood up, "Try and fix it with magic?" He suggested, and began to walk, now slightly closer to the highway.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 am

"Re-reparo" She gulped. She watched as the two broken bits combined back together. She turned to Draco. "Do you have any really huge regrets?" She asked, starting to walk beside him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 am

Draco thought for a moment. Regrets? He thought for a while. "I don't think so..." He said after a while, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

"Kissing you as a dare." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 am

"Oh..." He said, remembering it. "Yeah. That was a bad idea." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Visiting you in hospital after finding you in the boys toilets. Yelling at you the night of the Yule Ball. Calling you emotionless. Singing in DADA...then gaining the worst detentions ever. Provoking Potter into trying to kill me. Taking you to a club. Not telling you how I felt when you said you loved me." She gulped. "Leaving to go to Singapore. Yelling at my brother then finding him dead that evening." She paused. "That should be it." She said quietly. She could see the city lights on the distance, maybe a milie away. She slumped her shoulders, annoyed by the fact they'd been walking for about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 am

Draco didn't reply, not sure what to say. He looked up, seeing the lights. "Well. Maybe we could get a taxi from somewhere near by into the main part of the city." He said and walked up closer next the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next