Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 am

When they got to Draco's room she grabbed his hands. "Guesswhatguesswhaat. Your dad didn't try to kill my parents. He tried to stop it! Apparently they were good friends at Hogwarts!" She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 am

Draco felt himself automatically smiling. "Yes! That's great! So he isn't a killer?" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 am

"I KNOW RIGHT" She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing his waist tightly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 am

Draco kept smiling, "It's amazing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:16 pm

"Ill just unpack my bag" She called out while walking over to her room. She opened the door and set her bag on the bed. The room had been tidied since she last saw it.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Draco nodded. He stayed in the room for a minute or two, trying to think of what to do, then he heard a screech and a hitting on the window. He turned around and saw a owl with a letter there. Draco went over and opened the window. The owl dropped the letter to Draco and flew in, waiting.

Draco looked at the owl and the letter. Neither the owl, nor the handwriting on the letter did he recognise, but either way, he opened it.

Hey Melie,

Shall we meet at Hogsmeade before on the day we leave to Singapore then?

Reply soon

Will
x

Draco stood reading the letter, in shock. Almost 5 minutes had gone by before the message finally sank in. Melie was leaving. To Singapore. Where the fuck was Singapore?!

"MELIE!" Draco yelled, and stormed into her room. He threw the letter to her. "MELIE! What in the name of fuck is this!?" He screamed at her, he walked right up to her. "You're fucking leaving?!?!! To Singapore?! Where the fuck is that!? How long have you known you're leaving? And when did you plan to tell me?!" He continued, he threw his hands up wildly in anger. "When are you leaving?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 am

blinkblink. She hurried forward and picked up the letter. Her face went white. "Oh shit. Y-you werent-" She stopped herself from saying anything more. blinkblink. Fuck. Fuuuuck. She took a step back. "Draco..."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:45 am

"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME?!" Draco yelled again, louder. He threw his hand up, almost hitting her, but stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 am

She screamed. Shying away from his clenched fist, she rapidly stood back. She tripped and fell into the wall. She started sobbing. "I-I didnt want you to find out yet!" She led her arms in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 am

"So when were you going to tell me?!" He yelled agian, and punched the wall out of anger. He looked at Melie, "Why are you leaving, anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"DRACO STOP IT" She screamed. "Will made a deal with the ministry, he wont tell me what but he's now my official guardian and I have to go with him. I don't want to!" She pleaded.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am

Draco calmed down slightly. "Why didn't you just tell me when you knew?" He asked, calmly, but with anger and frustration in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 am

"I-Y-You were going to hit me weren't you..." She had a sort of confused look on her face. She looked up at him, now slightly angry. "You were going to hit me!" She said in disgust. "You were going to fucking HIT ME?!" She stood up, clenching her fists. "And I hadnt thought of how to tell you." She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:23 pm

"Ok maybe I almost hit you, but atleast I stopped myself!" Draco defended himself.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:05 pm

She crumpled to the floor. "You were going to hit me" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Draco sighed. "Atleast be happy I didn't." He muttered in frustration. Draco groaned in frustration, and sat down, facing away from her. He stared at the old looking radio on the table, refusing to look at Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:25 pm

"I still don't want to go" She mumble, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Draco refused to listen to her. Withtout acknowlaging she said anything, he reached out and turned the ancient looking radio on. Immediatly a song started up. He turned the volume loud so he wouldn't have to think about Melie leaving. Unfortunately, the lyrics fit the situation. He listened to it.

He finally looked over at Melie. He could tell she really didn't want to go. Draco stood up and walked over to her. "Care to dance?" He asked, just as the chorus came around.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm

She smiled and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Draco pulled her into a dance. The song played it's music perfectly and beautifully.

Another you and me
Another revolutionary heavenly romance
Waiting for the last waltz
And so it seems
We won't find the solution
Confusion leads the dance
We're waiting for the last waltz

Praise the wine
So divine
And it stings like a rose
Allow the night to flow inside
Open the window and let the wind blow
Highlight of the night is the unhappy ending
You keep refusing to answer my calls
Drop the bending and stop the pretending
You say get ready for the last waltz

Another you and me
And so it seems

I belive that no one in this world has the answers for me
But still I hope that someone has heard

Ohhh you and me
And so it seems

Draco danced with Melie throughout the whole song, going with the beats, he tiwirled her under his arm, and lifted her in the places with the music. He felt himself smiling, getting into the whole song and dance. He ended up enjoying it. Draco never broke eye contact with Melie throughout the song, and by the end, he leant in to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:59 pm

She watched as he smiled, enjoying it. She did too. When he kissed her, she kissed him back. She pulled away. "I dont want to go.." She mumbled. "Do you think he'll let me stay?" She looked up at him, her eyes filling with tears.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Draco shook his head slowly, "If he's your guardian... I don't you can stay..." He answered quietly. "I wish you didn't have to leave." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:04 pm

She bit her lip. "I have to go tonight Draco." She gulped.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:13 pm

"Tonight?" He said in disblief. "But-" He bit his lip, not able to finish his sentance.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 pm

She looked outside. It was starting to snow heavily. The sky was turning black. "Well, we'll just have to make the most of it then." She gave him a devilish grin, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next