HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 am

"You still love me, even after all this?! Is that supposed to make me feel BETTER?! If you think I'm some sort of needy kid who is damaged because of something, I'm fucking well not! Nothing is keeping you from going if you're haveing such a SHITTY time here!" She yelled, clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 am

"Well you kind of are!" He yelled, "I mean face it, something always goes wrong with you! And I have to care of you! I always have to take responsibility! For God's sake, try being independant for once!" He spat angrily. "And I kind of do have to stay, or else you'd probably get yourself killed within the next fucking minute!" He added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 am

"I never asked you to fucking help me! I am complteely capable of looking after my self!" She strode up to him, completely outraged. She lifted up her arm and slapped him. Hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 am

"You bitch!" He screamed loudly at her. Draco grabbed her by the wrists, and flung her backwards, with such force, she hit the train doors. "Want to try something else?!" He yelled, pulling out his wand, he became blinded with fury and outrage. "Go on!" He yelled, taking a step towards her. "Go on! It's ok! Because it's not like, I, of all people, won't fight back when someone fucking slaps me!" He hissed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 am

As she was pushed into the doors, she shreiked, loudly. She stood forward angrily. "You do NOT just think you can push me around like im some pushover! Well I'm not!" She shouted, her face contorted into an angry snarl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 am

Draco gave a laugh. "Ha! Sure thing, what you gonna do? Go all depressed and refuse to talk to me?" He laughed at her. "There's little you can actually do to hurt me." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

She blinked. "That wasnt very nice." She said quietly. She cleared her throat. "I'm also sure there's a lot i could do to hurt you. I just wouldn't do it." She glared at him, not moving a muscle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 am

Draco laughed again, "No shit it wasn't very nice, if you havn't noticed, I'm not a nice person." He said. "And sure there is, of course, that would be everyone's excuse. It basically means the same thing as," He put on an imitation of her voice, "I can't hurt Draco. He's way too strong and could kill me in an instant!" His voice grew louder and away from the imitation as he went on through the sentance.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:13 am

She flinched. "You going to stop with the insults yet?! I could so hurt you." This time she didnt say she wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:17 am

Draco continued laughing at her. "Go ahead and try! Whatever you do, I could probably, and by probably, I mean I would, do to you, but a thousand times worse."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:41 am

"Y-you would?" She stuttered. "Please, don't." She said, clearing her throat. She took a step back. She was starting to feel nauseated. She swallowed shakily, trying to keep herself under control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 pm

"Well what do you expect? If you try and hurt me, for me to just apologise and sit down? Fuck that. You, of all people, should know that I would fight back."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:51 pm

She took another step back, not consciously, whacking into a chair. She sat down quickly. "Right. Would you put your wand away please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"Why?!" He said, louder than he meant to, "Scared I'll do something to hurt you? I'm feeling the trust here." He said sarcastically, refusing to put the wand away.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 am

She blinked "No. I trust you completely, I'm just not sure what the people watching us through cameras will think." She jumped as a gust of wind billowed out from the other end of the train. She stole a quick glance at it, screeching when she saw a figure, hooded in black, walking quickly towards them, wand raised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

All of Draco's anger left him immediatly, replaced by fear, automatically, he grabbed Melie and pushed her behind him. The train felt as though it had gained speed. It wasn't stopping. Draco raised his wand and spat random spells at the hooded figure.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 am

She stumbled behind Draco, bringing her wand out and trying to stand next to Draco. She cursed under her breath as he dodged the spell. "AVADA KEDAVRA" The hooded man yelled, pointing his wand at Draco. "NO!" She shreiked, "Impedimanta!" She yelled, slowing the green bolt down, grabbing Draco and yanking him down. "Furnunculus"! She cast at the man. "Boils...couldnt think of anything better." She grumbled to herself. "Draco, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Draco didn't look at her. "Nevermind me! Just keep fucking cursing him!" He yelled, pointing his wand at the man. "Crucio!" He yelled, using the first spell that came to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 am

Melie scowled. "Sorry for being considerate." As Draco cast the Crucio spell, she ran forward and kicked the guy in the balls. He doubled over in pain, dropping his wand. He'd blocked the Crucio spell, he was a lot more affected by the kick. "Immobulus" She pointed her wand at him. He had no way of blocking it. She scowled again and stepped over him. "We have to go." She put her wand back into the backpocket of her jeans and sat down on a chair, crossing her arms grumpily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

"Where are we going to go?" Draco asked, looking out of the window of the train. It was still pitch black outside the train. The train did a sudden jolt, and Draco grabbed the pole next to him quickly. "Um. Melie... Is it just me, or has the train begun to move faster?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:54 am

"Draco." She said slowly. Her hands gripped the arm rests, her knuckles white. "Draco. Where did you go?" She looked around frantically. "Draco! I can't see you, where are you?!" She shied away from a beam of light infront of her. "Why are we going so fast?!" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Melie? What's wrong? I'm right here..." Draco said, and walked steadily over to her, he grabbed her hand. "Right here..." He mumbled, "And I have no fucking clue. At the station, someone must be tampering with the train of something..." He added.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

"Oh. I can see you now...Draco...DRACO GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She stood up and pushed him over, away from the woman trying to kill him. She dropped to the floor. "D-don-t touch me!" She shreiked, batting her hallucination away. "DONT TOUCH ME!" She sobbed.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell [[;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

Draco jumped out of the way and looked at where he was standing before. "Melie! What's wrong! No one's there!" He said loudly, completely confused again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 am

"She is there!" She screamed, scrabbling at the floor, trying to get further away. "M-mum..stop it." She whimpered, brushing the tangled strands of hair out of her face. "No! He isn't like that!" She protested. "Go away!" She shrieked. She jumped as the hallucination disappeared. As soon as that one went, another turned up. "Ohgod. Get away from me. Dont!" She clutched at her clothes, as if trying to keep them away from someone. The man infront of her wasnt recognisable, but she knew it was the Malaysian man from the jungle bit, when they were walking to the city. She tried to get away from his grabbing hands, she could feel him tugging at her clothes. "Help me." She whimpered weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: