Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 am

"Melie!" Draco cried loudly. "There's no one there! We're alone!" He yelled. He didn't know what to do, doubting it would actually do anything, he raised his wand to the thin air infront of Melie and yelled a random curse. The spell burst from his wand and flew aimlessly through the train until it hit a pole or a wall. Draco went up to Melie and pulled her away from her seat. "Melie. No one's there. Nothing can hurt you..." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

"Th-there's someone here." She stuttered, scrunching her eyes together. SHe couldnt see him anymore, but she could feel him, continuously at her clothes, running his hands over her body, alopst as if she was a horse, he was checking if she was good enough. She opened her eyes, writhing around, trying to get him off. He grinned evilly at her and brought out a degger. "Perfect." He whispered, before bringing out a dagger. "No, don't Please stop! PLEASE!" She shreiked. She felt like she was going insane. He brought the dagger over his head, about to put it straight through her chest. She screamed, a scream of pure terror. As he flung the dagger into her, he disappeared. "He, he's gone" She gasped, inbetween sobs. She slumped against the chair, completely terrified.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 am

"Melie! What happened!?" Draco cried again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 am

"There was the guy from the jungle. Trying to-" She cut off. Her face turned red with embarrassment. "My mum." She said shakily. "She told me you were a...that you would..hurt me." She cleared her throat. "I..." She couldnt think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 am

"That's just your imagination! Ignore it! None of its real! None of it's true!" Draco said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:30 am

"I know." She gulped. She tried to stand up but she fell back into her seat. "Jesus. I feel fucking insane." She shook her head. "There's got to be some way to stop this." She muttered, standing up. She huffed angrily and started walking towards the opposite end of the train.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 am

Draco followed her. "How can you stop it though?" He asked. "I thought it was the pills? And you got rid of them..."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 am

"I dont know." She confessed. " It could have been the pills, or it could be something to with my visions." She shrugged her shoulders. She reached near the end of the train and glanced around, as if looking for something. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. She started walking back to the other end, her fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 am

"Melie. What are you hoping to find?" He asked, as he followed her up to the other end.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 am

"Sugar." She felt some anger leave her body. It was quickly returned when she saw the huddled man on the floor. She sighed. "I'll be tight back." She angrily grabbed the figure with her hand and apparated out of the train.

She spluttered, trying to get the black salty water out of her mouth. "Relashio" She coughed again, more water going into her mouth. The man gasped for air. Melie, of all the places to apparate. THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING OCEAN?! She grimaced, feeling her clothes take in the water. She took a deep breath, dived back under the water and apparated back to the train.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 am

Draco looked at her oddly when she returned. "Melie why the fuck are you soaked?!" He asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 am

She scrunched her face up, trying to get the salty taste out. "Ocean." She licked her dry lips, the salt was really strong. She ran her hands through her dripping hair, staring at the puddle she was making. "Oh. I..." She looked sadly at her jeans. They were going stiff with the salt. She suddenly fell into her seat. She looked out of the window. All she could see was pitch black. As if on cue, the lights in the train started flickering. After a really bad attempt at staying alive, they died. "Fucks sake." She said to the darkness. "Draco, can you see anything?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:11 am

"Lumos!" Draco said. A small light appeared on his wand. "For god's sake!" He yelled, and kicked the train door angrily. "Could this life get any worse?!" He exclaimed, falling into a seat.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 am

"This train is starting to freak me out." She gulped, trying not to sound how she felt, completely terrified. She pulled her own wand out. "Is it just me, or are we going really fast." She said shakily, this time not hiding the fright.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 am

"Well. I mentioned that earlier. And yes. We are." Draco said. Then had a sudden idea. "Come on," he said. He stood up, "Lumos Maxima!" The light on his wand jumped off the wand and started moving forwards quickly. Soon becoming very bright, making the train dimly lit. "Do the same with yours. It'll be brighter," He said as he moved forwards, towards the front of the train. "Let's see what's going on then, eh?" He mumbled uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 am

"Lumos Maxima" She muttered. "OH! waitwaitwait.." She bit her lip, concentrating.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 am

Draco looked at her, "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 am

"That...that...OH! Might want to hold onto something." She sat down and pointed at the floor. "Remora!" She said smugly. The train screeched to a halt, she grabbed the chair, clinging on desperately. Once it had stopped, she stood up shakily. "We should get off." She said quietly.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:13 am

"Get off?! Melie we don't even know where we are! You couldn't of done that as we passed a station?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 am

She stared incredulously at him. "There you go again! Putting my ideas down." She bowed her head. "How was I supposed to know." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 am

"Just... Think before you do something." He mumbled. "Do you know how to make it move again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 am

She opened her mouth to protest but thought better of it and shut it again. She looked at him coldly. "No." She huffed impatiently and sat down sharply, folding her arms and glaring at the seat infront of her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 am

Draco groaned, "Come on. Better stand back." He mumbled, pulling her meters away from the huge window at the front of the train. He pointed his wand at the window. "Reducto." The window smashed into a million peices, and cold air hit them. He grabbed Melie's hand. "Right. I guess we're walking to the next station then." He mumbled impatiently, and climbed out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 am

"Bit chilly eh." She commented. She was still wet from the ocean, the cold was getting to her a bit. "S-So, how do you l-like it here s-so far?" She asked, her teeth chattering slightly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:50 am

"Fucking hate it." Draco growled. He glanced at Melie. He pointed his wand at her, and mumbled a spell, which made her clothes dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next