Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Draco stopped dead in complete shock. "Yes! We've kissed! We've kissed, made out, danced, even had fucking sex like, 8 times!" He explained quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Melie went pale. "We did?!" She stuttered. She blinked. "B...but I dont remember?!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

"Melie, I don't know why you don't remember, but it's true! We did." He said carefully.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 am

She nodded rapidly. "I beleive you...I just can't remember" She said weakly. "Uh...was it good?" She asked apprehensively.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

"Um... Well... I guess. I mean. You seemed pretty satisfied..." Draco replied slowly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

"What did you think?" She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 am

"It was pretty good, yeah." He said bluntly. Talking like this, about this, to the same person, felt strange to him. Like talking to a completely different person. "Sure you don't remember anything?" He asked again, without a glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

"Well...sort of. Its blurry though. I mean, really blurry. But surely it will come back?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 am

"Hopefully," Draco said automatically, still not looking at her. Why was he acting like that? It's not her fault. He scowled himself in his mind. He gave a sigh, then slowly took her hand in his. "I guess, until you get those memories back, we make me good memories then." He said, finally turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 am

"Yeah, they'll come back, it's not like i've lost everything though." She said, uncertainly taking his hand. She tensed, feeling how unsure he was. "Well, better get to the border then eh?" She started walking, trying to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 am

Draco nodded, "Yeah." He said simply, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 am

She quickly withdrew her hand from his.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

Draco stopped and looked at her, "Something wrong?" He asked her quickly. He glanced around incase anything was wrong. It seemed ok. "I was trying to be nice, holding your hand." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 am

"You're acting like you don't know me. Am I still some sort of kid you pity? Is that why you feel you have to hold my hand, to make the poor kid feel better after all her fucking good memories were taken by a fucking dementor?!" She yelled. "It's like you don't know me at all!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 am

Draco glared at her. "Oh. I'm sorry I was trying to be a good boyfriend. I like seeing how much you actually appreciate it. I wasn't pitying you. Why would I do that? For god's sake, don't I do anything right!?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 am

"No. You blatantly weren't. Maybe if you weren't too busy thinking about yourself you'd realise that. And yes, I'm sure you've done lots of things right. But at this very moment? I don't care." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 am

"Excuse me? I was trying! Don't just turn around and tell me what I'm doing and what I'm not doing! And for your fucking information, I do think of you! Most of the fucking time I am not thinking of myself. You think if I was thinking of myself I'd go to Singapore in search of you? Or break laws of two countries at the same time to make you safe?" Draco told her angrily, the fury that disappeared on the train, returning.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:13 am

"I was completely safe until you turned up, completely safe until i fucking met you. In fact, it was your fault I had to move here! My brother told the ministry that I was the one who fought Potter with magic and they told him that we had to move away. Because of you. So thanks."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 am

Draco felt a tang of hurt, but he ignored it, he knew this already, but hearing it from her, made it that much more real. "Remember when I ignored you?! But you being your stupid little determind self just fucking wouldn't get the message, and got your own self involved! I wanted to get you away from you! Because I knew it wouldn't be safe if you got close to me! I even told you this! But refusing to listen, you stuck by my side. Stop making everything my fault, I already know this shit, I was worried the whole time you were with me! Take a fucking look at yourself and what you've done sometime!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am

She flinched. Ouch. "You were worried? Well. I couldn't tell because you never once show how you're feeling. And yes, I remember when you ignored me like it was yesterday and i'm not making everything your fault, I know I'm to blame for most of this but you could at least take some from me." She decided on changing the subject. " You know how hard it is? Not having any family and the only person who thinks they love you is someone who has got it all? You know what it's like to be loved by more than 1 person at a time. You have a family, relatives, love. I don't. You knew I had had a hard life, you knew all of that shit, yet you thought you could take it, obviously. Well, you blatantly can't" She snarled. "So yes, it is sort of your fault."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:40 am

"Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it wasn't there!" He yelled furiously. "Just shut up with this all being fucking my fault" He screamed, almost exploding from the anger. "Oh my god. I know I'm to blame for some things! I know I've done things wrong in this fucked up 'relationship', but fuck that, look at yourself! You aren't exactly a princess. Fuck, most of the time you are a bitch, I can't believe I put up with this! Fuck it. I'm done. We're breaking up. Now. Hopefully I don't have another relationship like this. Bye." He finished, and apparated to the first place he thought of, Diagon Alley. Within seconds, he arrived in the middle of the street.

It was early evening, the street wasn't that crowded, probably because school was still going. He sighed heavily, still angry about Melie, he walked through the long street on is own, keeping completely to himself, not bothering to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 am

"It's not like you-" She stopped. It was pointless. He was gone. Surprisingly, she didn't feel like crying. She felt like finding him and killing him. Coward. She was so angry, her arms were shaking. She growled, the darkness masking her true feelings, and started walking away. "Fucking moron. Thinks he can do that. Fuck him." She sped up, not wanting to get eaten by anything. Or anyone. She knew she had to leave, but she had nowhere to go. She stopped suddenly, her hands flew her face and she started sobbing. The last time she'd sobbed like this was at her parents funeral. "Moronic twat" She sniffed, ears running down her face. Should could almost hear her family say. I told you so. She sobbed harder, her body crumpling to the floor. She knew she couldn't do this here, so she apparated. 

She apparated to somewhere which I cba to think of xD 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

Draco stopped walking, "Fuck." He swore under his breath, the guilt kicked in. He sighed, staying in the middle of the street for a moment, then decided, and apparated back to the place he just was in Malaysia. He arrived in the dead and dark street. "Melie?" He calld out. He looked around, then began to walk around. She was nowhere. "FUCK!" He yelled loudly, kicking the ground in anger, then apparating back to Diagon Alley.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 am

1 year later.

Melie was staying at the Leaky Cauldron while she tried to sort stuff out. She had tried to stay at her brothers place in London but it had been impossible. She walked into her room, quite happy. She'd grown 5 inches in the past year. It was only 5'7 but that was quite tall for her. It was quite tall for a few people actually. She unpacked her stuff, smiling, and opened her door.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 am

Draco climbed the stairs of the Leaky Cauldron. He refused to return to Hogwarts for his last year, and refused to go home, so he remained here. He walked down the hallway, when he suddenly bumped into someone. "Sorry," He mumbled automatically, barely glancing at the person, but a glance was all he needed, he stopped and looked at the person, "Oh my god..." He said slowly, not sure whether or not to believe it. "Melie?!" He said in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next