Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 am

She blushed, thanking the darkness for hiding it. "Nothing" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 am

Draco sighed, "Tell me." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 am

She sighed. "Well, when I got here, it was daytime, really hot. Will had gone to get a taxi to the flat, and I felt really cold. So I sorta fainted. Then Will got really worried because I was practically frozen so he took me to a muggle doctor. They said I have this weird deficiency in something I cant pronounce that makes my body temperature to low..." She stopped to take a breath. "Then they told me I have to take these freaking pills whenever i feel uncomfortable with my temperature. Or every 2 hours."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 am

"So, it's a good thing you're in a hot country like Singapore then?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 am

She shook her head. "Not really. It's messed up my system completely. I cant go with out these things.." She looked at the bottle of pills in her lap, almost disgusted. "Its absolutely ridiculous. But if I dont take them I'd be in trouble. I mean...I'd faint, throw up, get really lightheaded. It can even cause some organ of mine to spaz up and start bleeding." She rolled her eyes. "That hasnt happened again though. And the nosebleed, the blood. Its all because of this." She stared at the bottle with hatred. "Even if its 40 freakin degrees here, im wearing about 12 layers and under a duvet, it still happens." She growled. She looked at him apologetically. "Sorry, went on a bit there." She bowed her head, grinning madly. "I cant believe you're here." She looked at him hopefully. "So how long you staying?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:27 am

Draco shrugged. "I don't know. Until I get forced back to Britain?" He gave a small laugh. "I'm guessing you won't be coming back to Britain anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Jesus. He looks so hot. She bit her lip. "Unless I get mysteriously kidnapped..." She suddenly leaned over, putting her hands on his shoulders and kissed him deeply. "Wow. Sorry, I couldnt help it" She said while pulling away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:57 am

Draco laughed, "It's ok, it's been a while." He said. And kissed her himself again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 am

She ginned and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She could hear some people starting to approach near they were. She opened her eyes and gasped. Frustrated but nervous, she wrenched hersElf away from Draco. When she noticed who it was she un ladylikely scrambled up. She squealed as she toppled over the back of the bench, her legs flailing madly. She fell to the ground, her whole body shaking with silent laughter. She whispered for Draco to stay and hid herself well behind the bench. "Potter!" She warned him.

Harry was looking for horcruxes. He was so annoyed at the moment. Dumbledore hadnt given any hints on where they were. He looked around the pitch black streets. He could see a faint muddle of blonde hair. "No way" He muttered under his breath. He huffed and started making large strides over there. "Malfoy." He said shortly. He had seen Melie topple over the top of the bench, trying to hide. She wasnt very sly. He reached the bench in a few seconds. "What in hell's name are you doing here?!" He knew exactly why he was there. He tried to shock Melie into coming out from behind the bench. "You're here for her? Didn't realise you'd gotten over Pansy that quickly." He growled. "Probably just bored and wanted someone different. Again." He turned to behind the bench. "I'm guessing he hasnt told you about his little fling with Pansy Parkinson after you left then eh?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

Draco tried not to laugh, but the sight of Harry fucking Potter made him stop completely. Draco stood up quickly, "What in the name of fuck are you doing in fucking Singapore?!" Draco raged. "Why must you always show up at such horrible times, for fucks sake!" He said angrily.

At the mention of Pansy, Draco punched Harry's arm hard. "Don't you mention that slut." He hissed to him. "That is none of your business, like most things in my life aren't. So just fuck off and stop fucking ruining my fucking life. Got it, Potter?" He said through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:50 am

Melie flinched slightly at Pansy's name. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her clothes. With she strode angrily over to Harry. She lifted her hand and jabbed him in the chest with her finger. "You think I care about something like that?!" She slapped him. "I actually expected it!" She yelled. She noticed that the streets were completely empty. Harry looked really angry. She muttered something to herself, cursing for not bringing her wand. As quick as a flash, Harry pulled out his wand, yelled "Sceptumsempra" At Melie and apparated. Melie fellto the floor, blood starting to appear on her bar uniform. "Draco!" She screamed. "Kill h-" Her speech cut off as everything went black.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 am

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!?!?!" Draco screamed at him as he saw Melie being hit by sectumsempra. Draco looked at Melie, trying to remember the counter-curse. He looked at Harry. "HOW DO YOU FIX IT!?!?" He yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 am

"Vulnera" He said shortly, staring at what he'd done. He hurriedly ran away from the scene.

Melie was thinking to herself. Tell him the truth. Don't lie to him. Not anymore. She was hoping he knew how to reverse the spell. She did. She felt quite smug, knowing something that Draco didn't. When you're better...awake. Not better. Just awake. There's no need to procrastinate. Tell him about your family. It shouldn’t be too much of a big deal... She attempted opening her eyes. She screamed with joy, inside. They were open; she could see a slither of something. She recognised the blonde hair. Jolly good. He's still here. She knew she wasn’t going to die. She was almost impatient to wake up again. She writhed on the floor. She was remembering Draco when he was in the same position...

Harry was standing over Draco. Draco was jerking about on the floor, blood pouring out of his wounds. Draco stopped jerking. Melie had his head in her lap. Stroking his hair, soothing him. Hopefully. She was shouting at Harry. Dick. She thought angrily. She could rip his head off at the moment. Snape ran in. He stopped him bleeding. She thought the spell over and over in her head, just in case. Vulnera. Vulnera. Vulnera. Someone took him to the infirmary. She waited a day, then went to see if he was awake. She got there. About 5 minutes later he woke up. He didn't like her. She could tell. She wasn’t quite sure how to stay calm. She felt like slapping him a million times over. It faded out.

The moment where Draco almost died. It kept repeating over and over in her head. She started mumbling. "D-...don’t die Draco...die...Draco...dont...no...Potter...stop..."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Draco swore at Harry as he ran away. He bent down to Melie, "Vulnera," he said. He repeated a couple of times until the cuts disappeared. He heard her mumbling something about him. He grabbed her hand. "I'm here, Melie. Get up, come on." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Melie's nightmare was more vivid by the minute. She could feel herself be able to move more. "Don't kill..Draco you ... Potter..." She oPened her eyes fully when she felt her wounds heal over. Grasping his hand and pulling herself off the ground, she mumbled. "Lets kill him ..." she started to walk shakily in the opposite direction of where he went.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 pm

"Woah, woah, Melie, sit down." Draco gently pushed her back onto the bench. "I know he's fucking aggravating, but, we can't kill him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 pm

"Youre ok" She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him. "I want to kill him. He can't just do that and get away with it." She growled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"Of course I'm ok," He mumbled, slightly confused. "And trust me, it'd be a bad idea to kill him." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

She slumped against the bench back in defeat. "Home?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Draco nodded. "Yeah," He replied.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm

She stood up and straightened out her clothes. Thankfully there was no blood but there was a big burn mark where the spell had hit. She took Dracos hand and started walking towards her house.

They leike...got there? XD
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

"Whereabouts do you live?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:22 pm

"Here." She said grimly while they stopped outside a massive skyscraper like building. She glumly went in and walked towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:24 pm

"Not that bad of a place." Draco mumbled, trying to be positive.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:28 pm

"Yes. It's ni-" She was cut off by a thought. She hurriedly patted all over pockets, checking for something. She frantically looked around. She silently told herself off. "Yeah, it's not bad. For a freaking prison." She said the last bit with so much hatred she surprised herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next