Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

me and only are really cool. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Draco suddenly felt her lips on his, he was not expecting her to kiss, despite wanting to kiss her so much, he resisted kissing her back, knowing now wasn't the right time, he gently pushed her back. "Hermione, I know you're happy," He said quietly, "But, now isn't the time," He gave a small smile. He knew if they got caught that wouldn't be good... He took a step back. "We should probably go to our classes." He didn't leave, he waited for her reply before he left. He didn't want to leave. Of course he didn't. He wanted to stay with the girl he loved. But if someone was to see them... His thoughts stopped. Draco had suddenly realised what he had done, telling Weasley. "How long do you think until the whole school knows?" He asked her, trying to sound as though he was joking, even though he was completely serious. He had told Weasley, Weasley would probably tell Potter, who would probably tell the whole of Gryffindor, who no doubt would tell Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs... And then the talk would be heard by Slytherins... Fuck. Draco, you idiot!

Ron stared at Harry. "No I am not alright," He whispered, he felt anger coming through that was not there five minutes ago, "I'm fucking pissed off!" He was shocked of his sudden anger, he told himself he had every reason to be angry. His girlfriend was going around, kissing his and his best friend's enemy. What kind of girlfriend does that? "I'm going to talk to her about later," He told Harry, "You back me up, got it?"

words: 270
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Hermione knew what would happen. Ron would tell Harry, then Seamus then the rest of the Gryffindors. Once the Gryffindors knew, the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws would know. Lastly, the Slytherins would know. Draco couldn't persuade every single person in the school that it wasn't true. She had an idea, she didn't know whether it was very good, but she knew it would probably work. "Not long." She admitted. "You could say I...forced myself upon you? Or that someone was under the Imperius Curse?" She scrunched up her nose. They really weren't the best ideas. She hoped there was some way to solve this. She knew Draco cared a lot more about his reputation than she did. All she really cared about was her grades. 

Harry nodded. "Sure mate, I can't believe she'd do that! But last night, you guys weren't together so she didn't like, cheat on you..." He paused, thinking of something else to say. "I will back you up, but I'll stop you if it gets too far."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Draco looked at her, "Yeah. That would so work," He said sarcastically, and rolled his eyes. He sighed, "Guess we just..." He shrugged, "Put up with it, until it gets really bad..." He muttered. "And then, when it does get really bad..." He paused. What then? And what defined 'really bad'? Was his reputation going to go down the drain? Would Hermione get even worse shit from Slytherins? He sighed in frustration. "A Slytherin and a Gryffindor," He mumbled and shook his head, he laughed slightly. "Never thought it possible." He was hardly talking to Hermione anymore, basically just thinking aloud. Draco looked up at her. "We should go. I'll see you... Sometime then," He said, giving her a smile before turning around and walking to his class.

Ron nodded, understanding what Harry meant, "But last night, she was our best friend, and best friends don't go snogging your enemy." He sighed, she may have not cheated on him last night. But Draco had run after her just now... What if she was cheating on him now... He shrugged off the thought, knowing, more of hoping, that Hermione wouldn't do that. He looked down at his books, "I'll try not to go too far," He mumbled to Harry.

words: 208
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Hermione mumbled something, not wanting to anger him. She sighed and started walking towards Muggle Studies. She had that class with Harry and Ron. She wanted to apologise, be their friends again. She hadn't argued with them in years. It almost made her resent Draco. But she could never do that. She walked in quietly, Professer Burbage not noticing her. She sat down in the seat behind Ron.

Harry nodded, understanding completely. He watched as Hermione walked in quietly. He glanced at Ron, nudging him slightly. "Hermione." He muttered.

Last edited by Hanley on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Ron turned as Hermione entered. He motioned for her to sit with him and Harry. He took a deep breath, "Is it really true?" He asked her quietly. "What Draco said? Did you really kiss him?" Ron glanced around the class, he unfortunately saw one or two heads near them turn in interest, he glared slightly at them, warning them silently to mind their own business. "And did he say anything? He ran after you, again..." Ron mumbled to her, then looked away from her, "And I know if you did kiss him, it would've been last night, when we weren't together. But I still can't believe you snogged with the enemy." Ron told her, he glanced at her, and nudged Harry to back him up.

words: 126
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:02 am

Hermione gulped. "It's true, but it meant nothing. I don't want to talk about it, sorry. Can we pretend it never happened?" Se sounded quite weak, her energy felt drained, as if she could drop dead at any moment. Her face was ill looking, shew was so worried about the rumours that were going to start. She didn't want to hurt Draco. God no...But she couldn't be with him. It would make both of their lives hell.

Harry had his mind on other things. Horcruxes. When Dumbledore had been alive, he had helped Harry. Now he needed Hermione and Ron to make up, so they could go searching for them. He knew he couldn't do it alone and he knew it would risk all three of their lives. He wasn't ok with it, risking Ron and Hermione but it was the only way to defeat Voldemort. "What? Oh. Yeah...I think we should drop it." He said, completely going back on his word. "I think Hermione's had enough for today." He looked sadly at the pallid girl. She really didn't look so good.

Words: 182
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:04 am

Ron nodded stifly, he bit his lip, biting back anything to say. He glanced at Hermione again, he could tell all was not well with her. He sighed lightly and turned back to his work.

Draco walked into his class calmly. The teacher glared at him, didn't say anything though. Draco went and sat down next to Blaise. He was slightly anxious about sitting with the people not half an hour ago he had been unfortunately listening to their stupid conversation. He had barely sat down when Pansy turned around in her seat and gave him a piercing look of curiosity, and as if she was trying extremely hard to read his mind. He realised his face was probably full of anxiety, he hurried and tried to change his expression. "What?" He snapped at her.

She didn't say anything for a moment, but continued to look at him. Lips slightly parted, eyes narrowed, eyebrows furrowed. Her nose scrunched up in concentration. Draco tried hard to not look away. Looking at Pansy like this made him miss Hermione even more, Hermione was always so beautiful, and there this thing was, sitting infront of him. "What?!" He repeated, loud enough to turn a few heads.

"We aren't deaf, Draco," She said his name with a voice than made him want to punch her in her pug-like nose. "What were you talking about? To Weasley and Mudblood? We heard you mention something about last night... I'm assuming that when you disappeared... Mudblood disappeared from her own house?" Pansy whispered to him.

Draco felt worry fly through him. They heard. Well of course they heard, they were barely five meters away when he told Weasley! Fuck. This was quicker than I thought. Draco tried to make his expression calm, and worry-free. "What? Nothing. That's ridiculous. Of all people, Pansy, you should know I didn't mean it, I said it to annoy the both of them," He explained in a hurried whisper, "And I believe I was successful." He added. Pansy sneered at him, then turned away.

Ron stood up at the end of the class. "I wish we could go back to the common room," He mumbled to himself in an irritated tone. He finally looked at Hermione properly since the beginning of class, "Actually, Hermione, you don't look so good, are you sure you should go to class?" He asked her, he frowned in concern.

words: 402
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:42 am

Harry glanced at Hermione, also concerned. “Yeah, ‘Mione, you don’t look so good…” He was still distracted. He would have to ask them at some point, to leave school and search for those pesky horcruxes. They were permantly on his mind, he would have to say something about it soon, otherwaise he might just go mad.

Hermione put a hand to her forehead. It was ice cold. “I’m fine.” She said shakily. She wished Draco was there, all she wanted was…a hug from him. She dropped her hand from her head and sighed.
“Hermione, do you want us to take you to your dorm?” Harry had his full attention on her now.

“Please, leave it alone, I’m probably just hungry.” Hermione smiled brightly, but rather unconvincingly at them. “I’ll…See you in Potions, later.” Darn. Potions with Draco. Why didn’t I think of that before… She nodded to the two boys and slowly walked out of the classroom, picking her books up on the way. She was slightly dazed, in fact, she didn’t feel so good. She was on her way to Transfiguration when she heard a voice, snarling her name. “Parkinson, what the hell do you want?” Hermione had no time for the ugly girl, she just wanted to get back to class.

Words: 213
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 am

At the end of the class, Draco stood up quickly, he glared at Pansy, warning her against spreading any rumors. If she dared... Draco tried to think about it, he left his class quickly, not bothering to wait for the others, and made his way to his next class.

Pansy rolled her eyes at his glare. She stood up and left the room. She walked down the hallways, she turned a corner and noticed Hermione walking. Alone. Without Weasley or Potter. Pansy smirked and strolled up to her. "So. Mudblood," She called loudly to her, "I heard Draco saying something about you, and what you did last night, saying it to your precious boyfriend." She started, reading to try and pry any information out of her. "Unfortunately, he was't... able... to tell me what, and I was hoping you would tell me." Pansy said, and laughed slightly. She had noticed Hermione was not looking that good at all. This may be easier than I thought. Pansy decided to try and get it faster, "And the Slytherins will want information, as they all suspect I know everything, and they wouldn't want false information..." She snarled, threatening her to spread rumors.

Ron walked out of the class with Harry, he watched as Hermione left, "I hope she's ok. I havn't seen her look like that before..." He mumbled in a concerned voice.

words: 230
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

Hermione could have ignored her. Should have. She couldn’t resist though. “Parkinson.” She repeated, “Please, get away from me. I will not tell you anything, nor shall I mention it to anyone. If you dare spread some twisted rumour about me and Mlaofy, you can stick it right up your piggy nose, I really hope you do not start this. You will regret it if you do.” She glared at the idiotic Slytherin and started walking again. She suddenly stopped. “You wouldn’t dare.” She said curiously. “You would wouldn’t you! Well. I’ll tell you then!” Hermione. What are you doing? She cringed while she said the lies. She knew Draco would get a lot more trouble if it was known he had actually wanted to kiss her. So she decieded to be extremely kind. “I kissed him. He didn’t kiss me back.”Hermione. Don’t say it. She took a deep breath.” He then was extremely rude to me and I left. I spent most of the night doing nothing. Got it?” She hesitated, thinking why she had just got herself into a huge mess. Oh yeah. To help him. She glared at Pansy and then walked away. Hope that’s good enough…

Harry nodded. “You’re right.” He decided to ask Ron about his problems. “Ron, you think we’re ever gonna find those Horcruxes?” Harry didn’t like changing it away from Hermione and her problems, but he really had to ask.

Words: 238
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 am

Pansy laughed a horrible, annoying laugh as Hermione told her. "Great, thanks mudblood." She said loudly, smirking, and walked away quickly, ready to tell the whole Slytherin house, she saw the crowd of students, and ran up to them, grabbing the first Slytherin she saw, and began loudly telling them what Hermione had told her.

Ron nodded, "I suppose we have to, don't we?" Ron mumbled, he really didn't want to, he wanted to remain at Hogwarts. It all felt much, much simpler... "But... Where do we start? Do you know where any are? I really didn't want to do this..." Ron said, his voice quietened as he spoke the last part. He hadn't really thought of the horcruxes at all, lately his mind was more focussed on Hermione, he gave another small sigh, probably the fifth one of the day. His mind had jolted away from horcruxes once more, and as he and Harry walked to their next class, he worried about Hermione, he tried to set his mind at ease... She's ok. It's not like she's about to drop dead... And anyway, if she doesn't feel well, she knows that best thing to do would be go to the hospital wing... He told himself over and over. Ron shook himself mentally, he decided to try and stop thinking about her. "Did Dumbledore tell you anything useful about the horcruxes?" Ron asked Harry, as he realised he (Ron) had gone noticeably silent for a few moments.

words: 247
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

Hermione closed her eyes, trying to stay calm. It failed. "Will you stop calling me that!" She growled, storming over to Pansy. She hated being called mudblood . It was her least favourite of names to be called. It made her blood boil. "Mudblood is a despicable word to use, how dare you call me that!" Her face was right up in Pansy's, shaking with anger. She guessed she looked a lot stronger than she felt. She really...Didn't feel so good. She went pale. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her. She hated attention. Ducking her head slightly, she clenched her fists, taking a small step back from Pansy. She looked over at the people Pansy had told. She then realised she would never win the argument, fight, war, whatever. Her eyes wide, she turned quickly and walked away, her robes billowing out behind her. She walked shakily, knowing why she felt so awful. She was sick with worry, quite literally.

Harry shook his head. "Dumbledore said nothing; he gave us no leads at all. I think we should go to Godric's Hollow. I've just got a really good feeling about there. And Bathilda Bagshot is there, the one who knew so much about Dumbledore; maybe she could help us with the Horcruxes!" He was starting to get more excited now, actually thinking this could work. “My parents used to live there.” He said sadly. He was filled with hope of maybe seeing their graves. It was the closest he could get to them now. “Bathilda was quite close to Dumbledore, apparently. She’s written this book all about his life.” He explained, “I think she holds valuable information that could be of use to us.” He entered his next class quietly, slightly late. “Hermione’ll be fine.” He sighed, muttering to Ron. “We should...check on her after. She seemed ill.”

Words:309
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:44 pm

The first thing Draco noticed when he entered his next class, was heads turning to look curiously in his direction. Then the whispering. Draco groaned in frustration as he sat down. This was Hogswart's way of saying 'We know something about you, and now we hate you'. He glared at anyone who looked at him. Slytherins seemed rather proud of him, or at least, looked at him in a nicer way than the others houses. They all looked disgusted, as if he done something extremely offensive to them. He couldn't think what, and he tried to ignore it, but when he saw Pansy enter, he knew, he could tell by the smug look on her stupid face as she sat down next to him. Edging noticeably away from her, he asked, “Pansy, what the fuck did you do?”

Pansy gave him a fake offensive look, which he didn't fall for. “I didn't do anything!” She said. Draco didn't say anything, he just looked at her and waited. “Ok. Maybe I talked to that mudblood-” She started. Draco groaned again in frustration and turned away from her. “Hey!” Pansy defended herself, “You wouldn't tell me anything! I needed to know!”

“No you didn't.” Draco mumbled, burying his face in his heads, “if I didn't tell you, that means you didn't need to know.”

Pansy laughed, “I need to know because I care about you.” She said quietly, and put her hand on his shoulder, which he violently shrugged off.

“What did she say then?”

“She told me that she kissed you,” She said in a disgusted tone, Draco tried not to react to it, “And that you wouldn't kiss her back, and then you got all rude towards her.” She finished. Draco didn't look at Pansy, he was in complete shock. Hermione lied to her? Why? She'd get such shit from this... That's probably why, he told himself, this rumor gives you an upside, and her a downside. Everyone already expects that attitude from you, not from her. Draco pulled his face out of his hands, he looked up. He still heard the whispering. No one would look at him though, this reminded him.

“You didn't- tell anyone did you?” He asked Pansy, even though he already knew the answer, he dreaded it.

“Only a few Slytherins... Not my fault if people in other houses were eavesdropping.” She said, trying not to sound proud of herself. Draco banged his fist angrily on the table, everyone turned and stared at him. Faster than he expected, fuck Draco couldn't stand everyone looking at him like that, ignoring the teacher, he stood up and left the class.

Ron vaguely listened to Harry, nodding every now and then, but the mention of Godric's Hollow brought his attention back. “Harry!” He said quickly, “Godric's Hollow? I agree we might find something out. But...” Ron could barely find a good enough argument. He agreed it may be interesting to visit... And a little bit wanted to. “It just doesn't sound like that great of an idea,” He mumbled. “But I guess so, if it's the only place we'd find something out that'll help...” He said, reluctantly agreeing with Harry about going.

words: 551
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:39 am

“Great” Harry replied firmly. We should leave soon. Hogwarts is becoming less safe every minute. We’ve got to tell Hermione..”We’ve got to tell Hermione.” He announced. He pulled out the Marauders Map and slyly took out his wand. I solemnly swear I am up to no good. The map opened and he glanced at Hermione’s name, walking towards the Gryffindor common room. He started walking in that direction, frowning at some of the looks he was receiving. The people in the hallways weren’t staring at them, they were just...aware. He heard one of them say Hermione’s name. He frowned harder, hoping it was a mistake.

Hermione was standing just inside the girls loos. She had gone to her lesson, but ran out about 5 minutes in. As soon as she’d opened the door, people had been staring at her. In the hallways, she could hear people talking about her. That girl really does spread stuff fast... She knew it would be bad, the rumours, but she had still hoped no-one would care. She was getting disgusted looks from people in every house, even her own. Only a few smiled sympathetically at her. Everyone had been staring though. She hadn’t even sat down, before she couldn’t take it anymore, bolting outside the room. The Slytherins were the worst, of course. They had just sneered and laughed at her. What a stupid little mudblood. Thinking she could ever be with Malfoy. What a slut. That wasn’t the worst bit though. The worst bit was, even the teachers thought it was true. They just looked at her sadly, completely disappointed, feeling sorry for her. It made her feel almost suicidal.

She rushed out of the classroom, almost in tears. She didn’t feel ill anymore, just extremely humiliated. She could feel her face burning with shame. She was wondering why she said it in the first place. She passed the toilets, stopping slightly, wondereing if it was possible to drown youself in a sink. She shook her head, thinking that was stupid and carried on towards the common rooms.

“Hermione!” Harry said loudly. I’ll tell her now.

“Harry. Ron.” She said happily. She couldn’t think of anything happier at the moment. “...Have you heard what people are saying about me?”

“Yes. Now it doesn’t matter, in fact, I think its a good idea for us to leave.” He started slowly. He then repeated the story of Bathilda Bagshot and Godric’s Hollow to the brunette.

“Right. So...We go right now?” She sounded nervous.

“Yes, if thats alright.”

“Sure.” She didn’t sound convinved, but that didn’t matter. She just wanted out of this place. “This very second?” She said nervously.

“Yes. We don’t need anything, unless you want something?”

“No.” She whispered. As Harry started walking again, she stayed behind slightly to talk to Ron. “Sorry. It’ll not happen again.”

Words: 475
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

Draco stormed through the hallways, completely aware at the looks he was getting. From passing students, or teachers. Even portraits and ghosts seemed to know, all looked at him in disgust. He felt horrible about it. He wanted to scream the truth to everyone. But he knew that would be bad. Hermione didn't mean any harm towards him by telling Pansy what she did, she probably even saved his live. But... Just the idea that everyone thought Draco even crueler than they already did... Just made him feel so... so... Guilty.

He continued walking, not sure where he was even going. He stopped when he saw Hermione, with Potter and Weasley. He didn't care about either of them at the moment, he jogged up to the three of them, and grabbed Hermione's arm, pulling her away from Potter and Weasley. “I need to talk to you.” He muttered to her.

Ron turned as he saw Malfoy, “What do you want from her?” He asked angrily, “Haven't you done enough damage? Go away!” He couldn't believe Malfoy had the nerve to come up to Hermione after what was being spread around the school, and believe that she would want to talk to him.

words: 205
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 am

Hermione sighed, gently placing her hand on Ron's arm. "One minute. You go ahead, I'll meet you."
Harry was shocked she'd even talk to him, if the rumours were true. Maybe they aren't true...Who would make up that sort of lie though? Malfoy. He was absolutely fuming. All be wanted to do was punch the blonde's face, over and over again. Hermione noticed that.
"Maybe you guys should go ahead." Her tone was slightly vicious. Protective. Harry stepped forwards, so only Hermione could hear him. "Hermione, Voldemort was in my dream las night. He is infiltrating Hogwarts, tonight. He himself will not be coming, but death eaters will be taking over. There is nothing we can do and we need to get to Godric's Hollow so we can find something that will help us deafeat that bloody monster! Please 'Mione, we've got to go, make it quick." After his speech, he glanced at Draco, glaring daggers at him. Harry then turned away swiftly, motioning for Ron to go with him, walking towards the doors.

"Draco." She said quietly, pulling him away from her friends. Tell him you're leaving. Right now. Do it! She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I left you last night. It was extremely rude and I should have thought about your feelings." Her voice was sad, deeply regretting the decision she had made. "Thank you though, for being understanding. I was very confused though." She looked into his silvery grey eyes, her brown ones soft, full of emotion and brimming with tears. He could die. You've got to warn him! She kept her gaze locked with his. "You need to leave Hogwarts. Now. Otherwise you could very well die and I don't want that. I'm leaving now...I'm not sure if I'll ever see you again..." She felt like dying. She told herself she was overreacting. "Stay safe." She realised she hadn't let him speak. It would be a lot more atmospheric if he didn't. To make sure he didn't, she glanced back to make sure nobody was looking (nobody was) and brushed her lips against his, a slight kiss, showing a great deal of affection. She instantly wanted more, but she stopped herself. “Bye Draco.” She licked her lips and sped down the hallways.

Harry waited impatiently by the massive doors. He relaxed when he saw Hermione running towards them. Her voice chirped brightly, almost too brightly, “Right. Let’s go find some Horcruxes!”

Words: 407
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Draco tried to speak, but Hermione kept talking and he couldn't say anything. No! Shut up! I need to talk to you He opened his mouth to try and say something, but Hermione shut it as she told him she's leaving. He stared at her. Leaving. She's leaving. No. No. NO! She was telling him to leave also, but he could barely listen. What if he never saw her again? He wouldn't be able to stand it. What if she died? There was no safe place anywhere now. He was compeltely lost in thought, he could barely hear her words, like they were muffled. But he was brought back from his thoughts to what was going on as she suddenly kissed him. After the brief moment of shock, he wanted to kiss her back, but she pulled away before he had the chance.

"Bye Draco," she told him, before she turned around and left him standing there.

"Don't leave." He called after her quietly, though he knew she wouldn't have heard him. He wanted to go after her, but knew that would be a horrible idea. He did the only thing he could think of. Listen to her. He turned around and went to the Slytherin common room, to get ready to leave Hogwarts.

Ron saw Hermione coming towards them, as they started walking, he went over to her, "What did he say?" He asked her innocently, hoping she'd tell.

words: 240
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

"Nothing."

Harry lurched back from the jinx that Hermione had flung at him. All too soon, a Snatcher grabbed his arm, soon followed by another. He noticed Hermione and Ron on the floor, also captured. He should've told them to run away, given himself up. But he didn't. And for that, he would feel forever guilty. 

As Hermione cast the stinging jinx, someone grabbed her leg, causing her to trip and fall over. She struggled madly to get free, but the Snatchers were strong. They started asking for names, all of them lied. The Snatchers could tell they were lying. 

The next thing she knew, Hermione was with Ron, in a dungeon. She could see Luna, Ollivander and the goblin from Gringotts. She could hear Harry yelling from the floor above. She shuddered, tears starting to spill out of her eyes. Suddenly Harry's cries stopped and he was in the dungeons with them. But before she could say anything, she was then dragged up the stairs. She would've struggled, but she was too shocked. She was at Malfoy Manor. 

Harry tried to grab Hermione as she was pulled away but it was no use. He knew exactly what they were going to do to her. What Bellatrix was going to do to her. There was nothing he could do about it though. As if by magic, a small, recognisable elf tapped his arm. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Bellatrix laughed a high pitched, evil laugh as she saw Hermione being dragged into the hall. She strode over to Hermione and grabbed her arm, wand held in the other hand, pointed at Hermione. She looked into Hermione's eyes for a long silent moment, then whispered in a threatening voice, "Where did you get the sword?"

Draco didn't want to watch what was happening. He stood at the back of the hall. He hoped Hermione hadn't seen him, he didn't want her to see him. He couldn't watch Bellatrix interrogate her. He knew how it would go down. He closed his eyes, head down, as he heard Hermione's pleads against Bellatrix. He only wished he could do something to help her.

“We found it!” Hermione pleaded. Bellatrix screamed in frustration that she was lying, and pointed her wand at her, blasting a spell, causing Hermione to scream loudly. Draco still held his head down, his eyes remained shut painfully, he couldn't stand hearing her scream like this.

WHERE DID YOU GET MY SWORD?!” Bellatrix screamed louder at her. Hermione still stubbornly pleaded that they had found it. Bellatrix didn't believe her, even though she was telling the truth. “What else did you take from my fault you mudblood?!” Bellatrix continued. Hermione shook her head silently, not saying anything, tears brimming at her eyes. “CRUCIO!” Bellatrix yelled, and the screams that tortured Draco to listen to, started again.

At this moment, Ron and Draco had something in common. The two of them couldn't stand to listen to Hermione's screams that echoed the hall, and into the dungeons below. “Harry!” Ron yelled in anger, “We have to do something! We have to help her!” He pounded his fists against the walls of the dungeon and screamed, “LET US OUT YOU FILTHY MOTHERFUCKERS!” He felt tears coming as he heard Hermione's continued screams, and Bellatrix's laughing and yelling of curses, horrible accusations and names.

words: 328
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Hermione screamed again; the curse driving her body to writhe and struggle against it. She screamed again, specifically her left arm was burning with pain now. She bent her head slightly. Mudblood. The cut ran deep into her forearm, scarring was definate. She whimpered with pain, tears clouding her vision. That was when she saw something. A glance of blonde hair, what she thought was about Draco's height. She didn't say anything, knowing it would get them both into a lot of trouble. Her mind was taken off it as another curse hit her, causing her to screech in agony. "Stop it! I told you. We found it!" She sobbed. 

"You can get us out of here? Well why didn't you say so!" Harry exclaimed to Dobby. "We have to get Hermione." He frowned. Dobby nodded rapidly. "Take the others first" He motioned towards Luna and the others. Dobby nodded again, hopping over to Luna and apparating. Harry waited until everyone else was safe, then once Dobby was back, he asked him to distract the death eaters. Dobby agreed and apparated somewhere.

Hermione was choking. Bellatrix's hand was slowly closing around her neck, cutting off her air. Killing her. She didn't try and fight back, Bellatrix was too strong and at the moment, Hermione was too weak. She was standing up, slightly raised off the floor, basically being held up by the mad witch. She gripped at Bellatrix's hands, hopin she would stop. The grip slackened as a loud, squeaking noise erupted from above them. Hermione's eyes widened. Dobby was there, unchaining it. It was about to fall. Hermione kicked Bellatrix, managing to free herself from the grip. As the chandelier fell, she too, fell near it, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Draco saw the chandelier fall. He backed up a few steps, and wiped his eyes, not letting his parents or anyone else see that tears had come to his eyes. He immediately used the chandelier falling as a distraction, before he could stop himself he ran from the back of the hall into the middle, he heard his parents calling at him, he ignored them. Draco skidded to a halt next to Hermione, he grabbed her arms and pulled her up. “Are you OK?” He whispered to her, he held her next to him, all the Death Eaters in the room stared at him in disbelief.

Bellatrix lay on the floor, clutching her wand. She stared angrily at the elf, itching to kill it. She scrambled up and saw that Draco had positioned himself next to the mudblood. Holding her. Defensively. Protecting her. Bellatrix couldn't believe what she was seeing. “DRACO!” She yelled, taking a step nearer to the two teenagers. “What are you doing?”

The question seemed to be in everyone's mind, as Draco's eyes skimmed around the room, the question was plastered onto their faces as well. Draco knew that now they were calm, in confusion, and they expected him to do something evil, to hurt her. He didn't want to think about it. But he knew all too well, that it was only a matter of time before they attacked them both. He backed up a few steps as Bellatrix walked closer to them, pulling Hermione with him. “I- I-” He wasn't sure what to say that would stall anyone from attacking for longer.

“Are you protecting the mudblood?” Bellatrix asked in an innocent tone. Draco didn't say anything. “That's so sweet!” She said in a fake tone of happiness. Draco still didn't say anything, he knew anything would set her off. But Bellatrix seemed to have figured it out.

“Right.” Ron said as he heard the chandelier fall, and the hall above seemed to have become quieter. “Now what?” He asked Harry. He felt some of his worry go away, but he still remained concerned about Hermione. He could only hope that the screaming had stopped because she was alright and not... Ron refused to think about it.

words: 380
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Hermione didnt know what to do. She knew if she opened her mouth, they'd both die. Bellatrix looked ready to kill Draco. She had to do something though. Even if it affected one of them, neither would die. Draco could hate her for it though. She pressed herself closer to him, to whisper in his ear."Pull out your wand." Her voice was full of regret. She then spun away from him, grabbing a wand from the nearest, slightly dumfounded, death eater, and held it out towards the boy. "Stupify!" She yelled, purposely missing him. She really hoped he'd understand.

Harry nodded. "Let's go." He didn't have to wait, Dobby was already at the dungeon doorway, the door had been blasted away. He ran through the door, almost dreading the sight. When he saw Hermione pointing a wand a Malfoy, he did the same to Bellatrix. "Expeliarmus!"He yelled. "Ron, you get the other one!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Draco took his wand out, slightly confused, the confusion grew as the she cast a spell that flew inches past him. He looked at her, he knew what she meant. He knew she meant to miss him. He held his wand out. “Reducto!” He yelled, missing her too. He stepped back as he saw Potter and Weasley run into the room. He watched as Potter took Bellatrix's wand. The Death Eaters were distracted by the entrance of Potter and Weasley. He mentally thanked them. The Death Eaters all made their way to grab Potter. Leaving Draco and Hermione outside of what was happening. He risked it and ran towards her. He held his wand towards her incase anyone was to turn around and see them. “You and your friends need to leave,” He said hurriedly to her, “And be fucking careful when you do.” He really wished he could leave with her, and just her, away from all the horror that was happening. But he knew she would never leave her friends, she would never betray them like that, and they would never welcome him to come with them...

Ron ran after Harry into the room, he saw Malfoy and Hermione dueling, he glanced at Hermione and gave her a reassuring smile, and ignored Malfoy. Harry had taken Bellatrix's wand, Ron turned around, “Expeliarmus!” He yelled at a random Death Eater. The wand flew into his hands. The rest of the Death Eaters angrily started to blast spells at the two of them, and tried to get Harry. “Harry!” He yelled over the sounds of spells and blasts, “We need to leave! Now!

words: 279
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Hermione nodded. She didnt want to leave him, but if she stayed they would both die, or worse. She had to leave though. She heard Harry call her name. Again, just before she left, she leaned in close, as if to kiss him, but just whispering. "Stay safe."

Harry lunged forwards, dodging a spell and grabbing Dobby. Dobby had been lunging towards Ron, and now they were all clutching each other, making sure no spells were hitting them. As Harry grabbed Hermione, Dobby clicked his fingers, apparating to a little cottage on the beach. The last things he saw, was a dagger shooting towards ten, and a hand, grabbing Hermione, separating her from them.

He landed on the sand, Dobby in his arms, tears streaming down his face. Dobby was murmuring. Dying. Harry sobbed into his little ragged body. "Dobby" He cried, before the little elf took it's last breath, smiling, happy to have died in the arms of his friends. Harry glanced around. "Where's Hermione?" He said it, almost confused. Shock dawned upon him. "Where the fuck is Hermione?!" He stared at the little body in his arms. "Dobby was the only one that could...get to Malfoy Manor. Fuck!" He raged. Everything had gone wrong. Dobby was dead. Hermione was practically dead. "We need to bury him." He said finally.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Ron landed heavily in the sand, he slowly sat up, he looked over to Harry and saw Dobby. Dead. He got up and walked over to Harry. “I'm sorry mate.” He mumbled. He suddenly looked up. Something was wrong. Something was missing. Hermione. Hermione was gone. “HERMIONE!” He yelled loudly. He looked around in panic. She was no where in sight. “HERMIONE!” He screamed again. He walked up and down the beach, desperate to find her. She wasn't there. She was at Malfoy Manor. He fell to the sand. “FUCKING MALFOY!” He yelled at the top of his voice. He thought it was Malfoy who stopped Hermione from coming, he knew it was that git.

Draco saw them leave. At least, the ones who were able to. Bellatrix had gotten a hold of Hermione. “NO!” He screamed, everyone turned and stared at him. He suddenly realised what he had done. He pointed his wand at Bellatrix, “STUPEFY!” He yelled, Bellatrix jumped back and glared at him. Draco ran to Hermione, grabbing her and pulling her back once more. He was shaking with rage. They had stopped her from reaching safety. She was going to die now. Both of them were going to die. “You fucking bitch!” He yelled angrily at Bellatrix, his wand still pointed at her as she scrambled up, realising that she was no longer armed at all.

words: 237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: