Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES Empty
PostSubject: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 am

SO PURP YOU WANNA DO HP TOO?
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 am

FUCK YEA.

Dibs on Draco >D
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 am

NOOOOOOOOO i get CEDRIC
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 am

Fine by me.

Any special plot? Should we start at Hogwarts?
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 am

YEAH
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 am

(I shall starteth, what year? 3rd/4rth?)

Draco sat in his common room. Fiddling with a small box in his hands. It was the early morning of Hogwarts and the common room was empty, so were the grounds outside. He debated whether going outside or not. He decided to do so, before Crabbe or Goyle woke up. He wanted alone time for once, almost 24/7 those two idiots followed him around like puppies. He only kept them with him because their parents knew his parents. But he didn't like the two of them at all. They were stupid, and had done nothing for Draco except provide un-needed company.

Draco got up and strolled out of the common room into the empty hallways. Even some of the paintings were still sleeping. He made his way out of the castle to the outside grounds. The cold air struck harder than he expected. He ignored it best he could and continued to the lakeside.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 am

im going to make up a girl cos im not being freakin hermione -.-
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

mkay : Amelie Jameson

Best buds with your girl.(HOT RIGHT!)

Had a mega crush on Cedric since he played Edward Cullen xD(loljks...)

UHHM

in slytherin, knows Draco.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

RAIGHT

Amelie crept into the hallway giggling, she could see Draco storming off somewhere. Ugh stupid hot posh kid she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 am

AHAHAHAHA I CAN GO ON HERE ON MY IPOD WHICH MEANS 24/7 YAAAAAAY Zpsbh I ain't mad x)
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 am

(Jeez you've gone nuts. And Im meant to make a girllyy? Alrighty...

name: Stacy Rivera
hair: brown like a boss
eyes: blue like a boss
what else?

nvm. -starts-.)

Stacy woke up, she turned her head to the bed opposite hers and saw that her friend, Amelie was not here, she sat up quietly and looked around, she wasn't in the room. Stacy sighed and got ready to go downstairs. When she got to the common room, she wasn't there either. So she went outside and walked down the hallways of the castle in hopes to find her friend.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:47 pm

That reminds me mine has shoulder length whiteblonde hair and blue eyes xD

Psshh I sorry about leaving earlier I had to leave to elsewhere and the mother wouldn't let me logoff -.-
Cedric(mmmyummeh) yawned and got out of bed. He was in hufflepuff(keptryingtoautocorrecttohuffspliffohnoes) so he had classes later in the morning. He took it upon himself to go for a nice early morning walk using his prefect exscuse if he needed one. He started walking towards the school boundary.

Amelie saw Draco go towards the lake. That was almost out of boundaries. She started to slyyyyyly follow him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Draco sighed and slumped down next to a tree. Finally, he thought, some peace.

Stacy continued to walk through the castle in search of her friend. She turned a corner and then saw a glimsp of yellow. She sighed, a hufflepuff was awake. Really? She thought. She walked behind him and then said loudly. "What's a hufflepuff doing awake so early?" She asked in a faked bitchy tone.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Cedric heard footsteps behind him. He sighed expecting a teacher, but it was a 4th year. It was a 4th year slytherin. It was a 4th year slytherin girl! He took a closer look at her. She had lon brown hair that framed her face perfectly. Her huge soft brown eyes were looking at him, no, mock glaring at him. He was shocked. "Who are you?" he exclaimed.

Sorry I'm jot on hi ATM but my Internet froze xD

Amelie crept into the woods, she saw Draco on the other side, leaning against a tree. She slowly aloes behind it. She took a deep breath. "Hey stranger!" she jumped infront of him and sat next to him, her velvety robes flowing around her as she sat down. She grinsmirked at him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

(bah, its ok xD)

Stacy laughed at his expression. "I'm Stacy Rivera. Who are you?" She snapped back. Stacy examined his face. She had to admit, this was one not bad looking hufflepuff. But she refused to let herself go into her usual self when she found someone who was good looking. She stood strong like any normal Slytherin would.

Draco looked at the girl infront of him. He was about to glare at her. But noticed she was a Slytherin, so he let her off somewhat. But he was still annoyed by the disturbance. "Who are you, and why are you here?" He snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Melie grinned again. "Amelie Jameson, and i came here to do this" she closed her eyes, then She leaned fOrwards, as if to kiss him, then she grabbed his hat and started running away. She heard him get up and start chasing her. She started laughing still running. She ran faster. He was staring to catch up though.

Cedric frowned. "I'm a prefect, I am allowed to come out. Now, what are you doing here and who are you, tell me otherwise I'll have to report you" he smirked. He lived getting Slytherins into trouble.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm

"What the fuck?!" Draco screamed after her. He rolled his eyes and chased her down for his hat. He caught up to her and grabbed her wrist then immediatly stopping. "Why'd you do that?" He asked, trying to sound angry, but he thought it was funny, and he felt a smile playing at the corner of his mouth.

Stacy put her hands on her hips. "Why report me? Are we not allowed to wake up early? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" She said and raised an eyebrow at him. "Besides, I'm looking for a friend."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Amelie ran until she started feeling tired. She felt someone collide into her and grab her wrist. It was Draco. "Damn, could've cut me some slack there!" she said panting slightly. She noticed him smiling slightly, she winked at him and grabbed his wrist.

A look of realisation came across his face. "You looking for that crazy blonde girl? She said something about following someone and completing some dares she was dared last night" he raised his eyebrows," What did you dare her to do, nothing horrible I hope" he chuckled. "Here was definitely some challenging look on her face"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Stacy stared at him, her mind was lost for a few moments, then the memories of last night came flooding back to her and she burst out laughing. "HOLY SHIT SHE'S ACTUALLY DOING IT?" She cried loudly, she kept laughing. "I'm sorry but I have to go see this," She said and jogged past the boy and out of the castle to find Amelie.

Draco pulled his wrist away from her hand. "Why did you do that? Why not go sleep, like a normal person?" He asked Amelie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Amelie looked at him, confused, she could hear Stacey breathing near her. She turned around slightly and giggled. Then she rammed Draco's hat over his head and kissed him full on the lips. Then while he was still protesting, she ran off, grabbing Stacey's arm and giggling loudly, she tuned around and winked, poking her tounge out at the poor boy.

Cedric watched as the Slytherin girl ran off, curious, he followed her, practically invisible. He saw the blonde girl running from a blonde boy. 'Draco?' he thought, confused. Je watched as the girl saw Stacey and kissed Draco. He raised his eyebrows immensely. He quickly hid while the two girl ran away from him. He saw Draco sit down, in the middle of the forest. He chuckled and ran back to the castle, only to find the two girls rolling on the floor laughing. heherofl
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Stacy ran with Amelie. "I can't believe you just did that!" She panted through her giggles. "That was awesome, and holy shit you're brave!" She continued.

Draco just stood there after that girl kissed him. He was in absolute (sp? xD) shock. Why did she do that? Oh god, the girls in this school. He rolled his eyes and went back to where he was and prayed no one would come and disturb him again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 pm

goingforwardabit)

It was getting dark outside and Stacy and Amelie were going to have another sleepover, this time including girls from other dorms. They never invite anyone from other houses especially gryffindor. They hated them. Especially those 3 complete twits, Ron Harry and hermione. Ugh, they were such goodytwoshoes. The girls all settled down with their pjs and popcorn. Amelie was the first to speak. "Now! You'll all be happy to know that I completed most of my dares from yesterday although I did lose my hat" she paused and looked at Shanie," BUT! No I did not stick Ron Weasleys head dOwn a toilet or set his hair on fire. That was mean. " she glared at Shanie. "But today I think it is someone else's turn!" She smirked at Stacy. "Stace?" They suddenly heard a knock at the door.

Cedric sighed. He was so caught up in what had happened today with the girls and Draco that he couldn't concentrate, every time he thought of it he would burst into laughter. And that Harry Potter was really starting to get on his nerves. 'Stalker' he thought. He walked up the moving staircases, dammit he missed his one. He was on a moving one that had. Just moved awY from his dorm. He saw someone knocking on the slytherin girls dorms.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 pm

(i caught the perfect Moroccan on HI for the undead herd but its the wrong damn colour >< how unfair is that!?!?!?)

Stacy laughed as Amelie proudly announced she completed her dare. "It was amazing, I couldn't believe it." Stacy said and laughed again. But her laugh and smile faded and transformed into a glare as Amelie said her name for a dare. But then a knock at the door distracted them. "Who is it?" Stacy called out.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

"Sheesh idiot we always put a noise dumber in when we have people over," Amelie winked at Stacy and went and opened the door. From where the girls and Stacy were, they couldnt see he door. Amelie stared at the guy at the door. "Do I know you??" she teased with a straight face.

Cedric groaned. It was a boy knocking on the door, he was holding a hat. Because of the dementors, everyone had a strict curfew. He called out to him"HEY YOU, GET BACK TO YOUR DORM IMMEDIATELY!" The boy turned around and saw him, he was about to start walking off when a pale arm reached out and grabbed him, pulling him into the dorm.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oh right." Stacy said, she tried to see the guy at the door. But his face was blocked by Amelie. She heard Amelie speak to the boy in a teasing tone. "Amelie, what-, who is it?" She asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: