Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:17 am

Draco fake laughed. "Oh sure. Just one of those things that slipped out, huh?" He scowled. "Well, you must've meant it, you were just either too nice, or too wimp to admit it you actually meant it!"
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:19 am

Melie looked at him confused. She scowled. "I cant beleive i EVER liked you! ARGH!" She disapparated.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:24 am

Draco laughed his mocking laugh and stormed his way back to the castle. He entered the csatle, immediatly warming up. He made his way up to the Slytherin common room. Hopefully, by some miracle, he would regain his social status once again. He entered the common room when he saw a blond girl. "Oh for fucks sake..." He said and rolled his eyes. "Got no where better to run off to?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am

Melie jumped. She heard Draco talking to her, she couldnt think of a good enough comeback, so she ignored him and walked into the girls rooms.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 am

Draco laughed his mocking laugh again. He shook his head in disbelieve and sat down in the common room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am

Melie felt so angry. She thought he might have respected that. But of course, this was Draco Malfoy she was talking about. She went to have a shower. As she got out of the shower, she looked in the mirror to check her cuts. She screamed. The purpley black bruises had started appearing again on her belly. She felt slightly dizzy. She ran to the sink and threw up again.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 am

Draco noticed more people entering the common room. He saw Crabbe and Goyle. He walked up to them. "Lunch?" He asked. They nodded. "Let's go then?" He said, acting as though nothing had happened. They agreed without question and followed Draco to the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:02 am

Melie groaned. She'd been in bed for 3 days without moving. She had lost about 1/4 of her body weight. She wasnt eating, only drinking, otherwise she threw up more blood. She saw Stacy getting more impatient. She showed her the bruises. She was confused when Stacy saw the bruises, she looked angry and had run off.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

Stacy couldn't help seeing her friend like this, she stormed off. She found Draco picking on a first year in the corriders with Crabbe and Goyle. Just like old times. She stormed over to him. "You!" She yelled at him.

Draco laughed, "Yeah? What do you want?" He said. Stacy pulled him away from Crabbe and Goyle. She punched his arm. "Oi! What the hell was that for?" He yelled at her, glaring.

Stacy glared at him back. "Did you hurt Melie?!" She screamed at him.

"What? Of course not." He retorted, offended.

"Then why the fuck is she covered in bruises?!" She screamed again.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" He sneered and walked off. Stacy groaned. Fucking Idiot. she thought and ran back to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 am

Someone had left Melie something to drink. It looked like a sort of potion. She shrugged and drank it. She suddenly felt beter, not fully but loads better. She checked her belly. The cuts and bruises were darker than ever. She tried to stand up. Her legs felt like sticks. She grabbed her cloak and put it on. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room, wobbling slightly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 am

Draco made his way back to the common room. Fuck. There's nothing to do. He sighed as he fell into a chair by the window. He took out his wand and fiddled with it, casting random spells at anything.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:23 am

Melie rubbed her head. Her new hair cut was short. She walked into the common room, only to be hit with a spell. She gasped.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 am

Draco watched as his spell accidently hit someone. He laughed. "Oops, sorry there." He said, smirking, obviously not really meaning his apology.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 am

"That wasnt nice" She mumbled. She limped towards the door.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am

"What do you expect?" He laughed, "Want nice? Go suck up to Potter." He yelled after her, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 am

Melie sighed and turned to face him. She cursed when she realised she couldnt cover up her bruises with her hair. She looked at him for a bit then turned back to the door.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 am

Draco saw her bruises on her face. He fought back any sympathy. "Want to say something?" He sneered as she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 am

"N-nothing" She walked away. She tripped over the step. She cursed and got up shakily. She went to the infirmary to grab some lotion for her cuts. They had travelled all over her body because she hadnt attended any detentions. She knew she was dying. She hadnt accepted it yet. She knew it would be soon. She also knew one person thaat coulld help her. She swore she wouldnt speak to him again. She grabbed the bottle and walked back to the common room. The potion was wearing off, she wouldnt be able to stand soon.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:04 am

Draco laughed again as she left. Draco did his own thing in the common room the whole day, not bothering with classes. They couldn't exactly throw him out of the school anyway. He noticed when Melie entered the classroom again, she was carrying the medicine that she'd used a few days ago. He ignored her, and went back to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:11 am

Melie could feel her legs trying to give way. She grabbed the wall and walked into her room. She slumped against the door, trying to crawl back into the bed. She saw Stacy walk in angrily when she got back.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 am

Stacy saw Melie. "Oh my god, what's happening?" She aske her friend, worried. "Who did this?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 am

Melie sighed. "I -I went to get lotion." Shle looked at Stacy sadly. "I think you gotta tell someone about his now." She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 am

"Ugh!" Stacy groaned, "Was it that fucking dick head?" She asked furiously and stormed downstairs. "You!" She screamed at Draco again and pulled out her wand. "Tell me what the fuck is wrong with Melie. Now."

Draco laughed at her. "I seriously don't know. Why do you expect me to know." He pushed the wand away. "Maybe, if she actually insisted on getting proper treatment in the damn hospital wing she'd be fine." He snapped. "Go away." He mumbled.

Stacy groaned again in frustration and left to back to see Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 am

Melie groaned. She'd heard every word they'd said. She closed her eyes. Unlike Draco, she didnt find death funny. At all. Maybe he didn't realise what was happening her. She hoisted herself up on her legs and stumbled into her bed. She felt the famliliar pain of the writing travelling. She ignored it. It was starting to creep onto her cheek. She noticed another bottle of the potion next to her bed. She ignored it. She'd save it for a more suitable time. She sighed, feeling refreshed. "Stace, it wasnt him. This is a mixture ok? Technically, a little bit is. Thats why I'm a bit more depressed than I should be, the rest of it is Umbridge and Bellatrix." She wriggled slightly, she was more than uncomfortable, but didn't want to say anything. She saw Stacy leave. She sighed. What Draco didn't know was that she'd tried to tell the nurses, but they'd given her more lotion, they just thought it was the cuts doing it. Stupid idiots. She heard a knock at the door. To her greatest surprise, it was Hermione Granger. She walked in and crouched next to her. "Uh, Amelie, Madam Umbridge wanted me to tell you that you've been expelled for not attending your detentions. Im really sorry! She's so evil I hate her too! She threatened me with those cuts if I didn't do this, Im really sorry..." She bit her lip and walked out. Melie started in shock after her. She felt tears in her eyes. She scowled and hatched a plan.

The next day, in her Defence Against Dark Arts class, Melie went. She knocked at the door about half-way through. She heard it unlock. She gripped her wand and walked in. "You. Bitch." She raised her wand in defense at Umbridge. "You think you can expell me? For not turning up to your fucking detentions?!" Melie suddenly realised what she was doing. FUCK am i mad? She shook her head slightly. She could see everyone staring at her. She also watched as Dolores raised her wand, giggling evily. Melie was shocked. She didn't think she would actually try and fight her. She scowled harder. "I dont know what you have against me, but what was this for?" She delicately pulled up her jumper and shirt, showing her belly. It was covered in scabs and bruises, hardly any of it was white skin. She heard everyone murmering and whispereing. She hurridly pulled her top back down, slightly embarrassed was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 am

Draco looked up as he saw Hermione Granger enter. "Oi, mudblood," He yelled at her. Hermione reluctantly turned around, "I was told to come here by Umbridge to tell that girl that you've suddenly been all horrible towards that she's expelled." She explained angrily and walked up into the girls' dorm.

Draco was slightly shocked. Expelled? God...

DADA next day was excrutiatingly boring. Especially now they couldn't use their wands. Draco was almost falling asleep on his desk. Until he heard someone at the door. He looked at Umbridge who looked like she was going to explode since her lesson was interrupted, she immediatly changed her expression and went to open the door. To almost everyone's surprise, Melie entered confronting Umbridge. Draco watched as she raged at Umbridge, they both had wands raised, looking as though about to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: