Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Johnny wrapped his arms around her, after almost falling off the back of the couch, and hugged her tightly. He released her and rubbed his ribs, frowning slightly. "Next time Shade tries to hurt you just punch him in the face. You'll probably break his nose and knock him out." He told her still pressing on his ribs, checking to see if they were bruised."Ugh ouch." he muttered, pressing on 8th rib down.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Layla gave a pleading look, and flinched. "Sorry." She coward slightly, "I didn't mean to hurt you," She pressed against him more, into the hug. Burrowing her head into his chest. Her arm's tight around his side. Layla looked up at him, blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

He sighed ad wrapped his arms around her again. Nny really wished she'd stop panicking when something bad happened as if he was going to hurt her. "Stop freaking out when you think you've done something wrong. The worst ill do is pull away." he murmured softly, trying to calm her. He let go and walked over to the window, staring out at the dim sky, his arms behind his back."I really hope you know that I'm going to kill him. I'm not going to let him get to you again. I'll stay away from you after I do, if you wish." he said, almost as if he were talking to the cold, emotionless moon.

Last edited by Nny on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm

"I'm to attached to just let you walk away." She eyed him slightly, "Well since I'm not allow to be scared, you Can't keep walking away from me." She raised a single eye-brow. "Deal?" She stood there, looking at his back. Waiting for him to return, to her. She shivered again, wearing mini shorts and a singlet didn't help her, with warmth. She blinked slowly looking towards the moon her self.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

"And I'm too attached to you to let you get hurt, if I saw you get hurt I'd slit my throat." He said truthfully, still looking at the moon. Nny turned around, walked over to her and held one of her hands in both of his. He looked directly into her eyes."No matter what happens, when I walk away from you I'll always return to you." He told her seriously."And I said I'll stay away from you if you wish not indefinantly." He walked back over to the window with his arms behind his back again.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Layla blushed slightly at his words. "I'm not going to send you away." She walked behind him, before standing next to him. She looked down, before pulling his hand away from his back. Slipping her finger's between his . Before eyeing the moon again, eyeing him slightly from one eye.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Johnny looked at her from the corner of his eye. He squeezed her hand lightly and looked at her. He closed his eyes and looked out at the sky. He planned out what he was going to do tonight. He was going to wait till she fell asleep again then write her a note in case she awoken while he was gone or he wasn't back in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Layla smiled slightly at his squeeze. And pulled him back round towards her slightly, she released his hand, and placed her hand's on his back slightly, but looked up into his eyes. She fluttered her perfect eyelashes again. Eyeing his reaction slightly, Biting her lip. Pressing her body against his, "Uh.." Was all she could make out , muttering slightly but her grip tightly around him. Her blue eyes scattering around his face making out his expression.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Johnny's eyes widened when she spun him and pressed against him but he didnt fight her or pull away. Curiousity gnawing at his core as he waited, wondering what she was doing. The only thing that was slightly uncomfortable to him was the contact. He never liked touching people or having people touch him, the only time people had ever touched him were when they bashed him. But with Layla it was different, Pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Layla watched him closely, she looked up at him. Her eyes stuck on his, "I'm sorry" She pulled back, releasing her hand's from his grip her eyes stuck on the floor. "I didn't mean, " She trailed off, she wanted to be in Nya's arms but obviously it was uncomfortable to him. She eyed him slightly, wondering what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Johnny grinned at her and walked towards her, closing the gap in to strides. He crushed her against his chest in a giant bearhug then loosened his grip on her."Its not uncomfortable being hugged by you, its just new to me." He mumured lightly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Layla smiled, "Ohh good , having someone as lure-able as you is hard not to crawl over too, and when there in my house its twice as worse." She blushed, looking up at him. Her eyes locking onto his fluttering her eyelashes again. Her body pressed against his, her hand's sneaked up his shoulder , her finger's shafting tightly around the back of his neck. She smiled, at him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Johnny laughed, "Its seems you have a lure-ing effect on men, its either that or im just easy to control, but the first idea seems to be the right one." He said and sighed happily. He leaned in a little closer so theyre foreheads were almost touching and gazed into her eyes. Nny waited for her to pull away and blush but he wouldnt care, he was too happy.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Layla smiled, "Haha, Creepy men besides you." She smirked. Pressing her forehead against his, her whole head tilting towards him more. Her body relaxing around his hand's. Her hair twining into his hair slightly, Her eyes locked onto his, she removed one hand to tug at her rugged layered hair style, pulling it over the top of her head, releasing it to let it fall against her face, Layla's eyes held onto his. Her hand returning to the back of his neck, twining back into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

'Dont be so sure.' He thought. Johnny didnt consiter himself a 'Creepy man', just a messed up person. He sighed again, wrapping his arms around her waist and closing his eyes. His forehead still pressed agains hers. Nny felt at peace, with Layla in his arms. He didnt feel alone anymore unlike he was all his life.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

"Don't fall asleep on me," She whispered gently. Smirking slightly, before pressing her lips against his, stranding on her tippy-toes for about a split second, she pulled away looking down slightly before returning her eyes to his face, She tilted her head slightly watching his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 pm

"I dont sleep, well usually I dont." He whispered back. His eyes flicked open when she kissed him. His face was blank for a few seconds then a wide smile spread across his face. He leaned down and lifted her up so she was standing on his feet. He leaned down slightly and causously kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 pm

"I'm sure you will, " She smiled when he kissed her back, Her lips slightly parting. Her eyes shuttered closed, before flicking open to meet his face again. Her eyes glued to his, her finger's twined into his hair. She pressed her lips tightly against his, her eyes lightly shutting again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Johnny chuckled, and slowly pulled away, his arms still wrapped tightly around her waist. He pressed his forehead against hers lightly with his eyes closed. He slowly opened them and gazed into her blue eyes lovingly."I love you." He murmured to her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

"I know, And I might just love you too." She smiled slightly, her arm's tightly around his neck.
She pushed her lips back against his, her body tightly pressing against his more. "Mhm" She muttered slightly between there kisses. Her body smushing against his, her finger's twining tightly into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Johnny moaned, using one hand to hold her against him, the other sit around her waist. He crushed his lips against hers. His arms tightened against her more. He leaned back slightly and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

Layla looked at him, she pulled back slightly. "Trying to get away?" She asked watching him closely. Her eyes flicking around his face, her hand's tighten on his neck as if to say don't go to far. She looked round, "Time?" As she yawned, her head coming closer to him resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

"No but I do need to breath sometime." He replied. He looked around and saw a digital clock on a table next to the couch."If that clock is right its 11:48pm." He told her, rest his head on hers, with his cheek on the top of her head. Sighing happily again he listened to the silence.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Layla released her grip and stepped back slightly, she walked to the stairs and stood on the bottom step. "You coming?" She eyed him slightly before pulling out her ribbon and tying up her hair while watching him, she pushed her shoulders back slightly, and looked up the stairs before back to him.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

Johnny pondered on that thought. He was also tired but he still didn't want to sleep. He had business to attend to. Nny nodded and slowly walked over to her, seeing a notebook and a pen lying on a counter top.Perfect. He thought as he followed her up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: