Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 am

"I'm fine." Philip said quickly. He didn't want to lie down. He didn't need to. He just... He didn't know. "It's happened before with spiders, and a giant worm, and..." He stopped. Should he mention Amabel? "And a Tuurngait..." A white lie. Good enough, he supposed.

He sat on the desk, Philip felt bad. He was probably annoying Daniel with his random outbursts. But it wasn't like he could help it. It was Clarence's fault! Oh God, why did he have to be infected? But Daniel was probably extremely curious now, although he seemed to handle his curiosity better than Philip can.

He took a deep breath, preparing for a reaction to what he was going to say, deciding to explain about Clarence. "If you're wondering, which you probably are," Philip began, "Clarence is an annoying thing stuck in my head. He can do whatever the fuck he likes. Including making me see things, and sometimes," He hesitated, "Sometimes what he makes me see can make me act in drastic and horrible ways... When it gets very bad, murderous ways." He let out the whole truth, and looked up at Daniel, preparing for the worst. He had probably scared Daniel and cause him to want to run out of the room and as far away from a madman like him as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 am

Daniel turned around and opened his mouth, he didnt know what to say, so he went and sat next to Philip. "If you think thats going to put me off you your wrong. He said. I think this Clarence needs to back off because if there was any way i could, id stick a bloody dagger down his neck". In a way this did worry Daniel, what if he woke up to find Philip attacking him or trying to kill him? But then he thought this bond they had, surely nothing not even a stupid creature inside Philips head could brake?

"Right i think its time we made tracks" he said. Daniel wondered over to the door and peeped through the gap. Again like the night before there wasnt a soul in sight, all he could see were walls smeared with blood and a puddle on the floor. He then turned to Philip and smiled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

"A bloody dagger down my neck all because of a joke? I don't like this one, Monkey. He should go back to where he belongs!" Clarence shouted bitterly in Philip's head. What Clarence just said worried Philip. What if Clarence decided to play another "joke"... Philip wouldn't be able to live with himself if he hurt Daniel in any way... Philip appreciated what Daniel had said, and that he hadn't run away, that he was willing and prepared to put up with Philip's madness. But it was clear, even if he didn't say anything or didn't say it, that Daniel was worried Philip could turn on him at any random moment. It was human nature to feel this way, Philip couldn't blame him. He felt the same at times, so afraid of himself becoming a horrible murderer because of Clarence being in his head, and at these times it took all his will power to not commit suicide and finish with it all... Oh, how easy that would be...

"Tracks? What do you mean?" Philip asked, jumping down from the desk and walking over to Daniel. "And is anything out there?" He saw Daniel check outside through the crack between door and wall... He hoped it was safe outside, he couldn't stand this room anymore, he could never stay in one place too long, especially in the Archaic. It was just the best opportunity for Clarence to do something horrible, as Philip had noticed.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:26 am

"Oh i mean we should get going, find another place" Daniel explained to Philip. Everything outside was silent, there was no sign of anything. Daniel causiously opened the door and let Philip out and then followed behind him.

As Daniel walked on he couldnt think of anything to say and there was silence between them, until he heard the faint drip drip drip of water falling into a puddle on the floor....well it sounded like water...maybe it was blood.

Daniel couldnt stand the silence anymore and fianlly spoke, "so this Clarence, is there anyway of getting rid of him? He can probabnly hear me but i dont care, im not afraid of some voice inside you" he said not really understanding the whole concept of Clarence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: