Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another You&Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bambi

bambi

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 am

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Last edited by Bambi on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
bambi

bambi

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 am

melie

Amelie Jameson craned her neck, her white hair peeking over the beige stone wall and her bright blue eyes darting from side to side, observing her surroundings. She was about fifty yards from the main gate of the massive castle, it's turrets and looming walls still close enough to intimidate her. It was starting to get dark. The sun slowly hiding it's form behind the rumbling grey thunder clouds that were threatening to erupt on her. She frowned, her pink lips pouting as she noticed how the weather was changing. A strand of soft, silky blonde hair fell in her eyes, causing her eyelids to twitch slightly as her petite hand scrambled to be rid of the annoyance. Once it had, she pressed her hand back to the outside of her thigh, leaning on her cloaked leg as she waited. A loud crack called for her attention, a figure moving through the trees. Slowly, her lips started to pull into a smile, running over her pearly white teeth and ignoring her hair once again ruining her complexion. Another crack, a bird speeding out of a tree, about fifteen metres from where Melie was. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

Run.

Melie's legs picked up speed, tripping slightly over the crackling leaves and snapping twigs; random fallen trees dotted in her path.

The clearing came quickly, Melie's slight figure proving well to be a speedy runner. It was small. A bright, shining and clear lake situated in the middle, the sun reflecting whitely off of the surface and causing miniature rainbows to speckle out and shimmer quietly on the shaded area. Tall, dark trees loomed ahead, suffocating most light but the tops let a small amount of open air, which led to the forest and clearing being cold but quite bright. The air was cool, damp in fact, as the blonde girl crept up to a particular tree. The Slytherin colours glimmering from the underside of her coat, and her hair in a perfected style, she was in form. With a slip of her feet and a hushed, muffled breath, she sat on the floor of the tree, opposite another. But the other was too, occupied. A boy, her age, was sat there, oblivious to the other and just staring. Staring out onto the pond silently, in a daydream.

Remembering Stacy's words, she took a deep breath. What she was considering didn't seem clever, or in fact mature, but it was forced upon her. She had a choice, of course, but she didn't want to seem weak.

"Lovely isn't it, here." She spoke, her voice surprisingly calm and collected though her hand shook violently as she raised it, full of leaves. Closing her fist, they straggled out, then opening again, they fell to the floor. The wind picked up a few though, carrying them a few metres around her, almost in a torrent. She would use magic, but it was delightful without it.

Last edited by bambi on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:55 am

Another You&Me Draco-10
Draco Malfoy

Late-evening sun hit greeted the boy as he left the castle into the almost empty grounds, where only a few students were lazying around. The sky was turned a pink tinge, and the sun was gradually setting, the temperature decreasing with it. The wind blew lightly, but was cold, and attempted to push everyone back to the castle. The bright green grass became sparse as it gained closer towards the edge of the forest, being replaced by a dark layer of bark, twigs and dead leaves, with the occasional hint of pink or blue or red from small flowers in the ground. The trees of the forest seemed to tower over the boy more than usual with the threatening black clouds above them. The forest remained quiet as animals had retreated away from the threat of the upcoming storm, the only noise now being the crunching of the steps the boy took as he hurried through towards a clearing in which the lake was situated. This lake was a deep, clean blue, whose water was rippling due to the wind. The boy relaxed as he came here, and sat down, leaning against a large tree trunk.

It was rare that Draco Malfoy was able to get away from people and be on his own, he felt that at least. He felt he was constantly surrounded by those he just couldn't have a proper conversation with, after giving up a search of trying to find someone to speak to properly, he decided best to just stay alone for a while every now and then. It was a way for him to not loose his patience so quickly. The lake was the only place he knew he could get to without anyone else coming to bother him. So here he came to relax, nothing would prevent that. Including the threat of a storm above him. He didn't care about that at all. Draco was only able to get away once a week, when no one noticed him sneak away, and he would just come to the same spot next to the lake, under the tree, and sat for however long he felt he needed. Whether it'd be fifteen minutes, or an hour. He stared at the lake rippling slightly, and the reflection of the birds flying above it. The silence was broken when he heard a voice and jumped.

Draco turned and saw a small, slim, blonde girl standing there, her Slytherin colours showing through the coat she wore. He said nothing at first. He had seen her before... But didn't remember ever catching a name. He looked her up and down, his first impression being that she was pretty. He had never noticed before, as he'd most likely just glanced at her, not really thinking about her, but now with her standing there it was hard to not notice. He turned his head away, realising he might've been looking at her too long to be normal when you first talk to someone. “Yeah. It's nice here.” He said tonelessly. He wasn't sure how to react by her presence.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
bambi

bambi

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm

melie

A quick, sharp nod was Melie's reply. The air was turning colder as the day drew to an end, the lake slowly becoming silvery and black, looking a lot deeper than it was. The trees were creating terrifying, suffocating shadows that were already making Melie apprehensive. She disliked the darkness as much as the next person, but in the forest, it wasn't the darkness itself that was scary, but what could be lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on you and tear you to pieces before you could say 'Merlin's beard'.

The girl cleared her throat, a quiet cough. "Why are you here?" She asked lowly. Before she actually made a move, she wanted to seem a bit more normal. Of course, once it was done there was no doubt that he would dislike her greatly. Perhaps. But, she had been dared to do it. And when Melie was dared, she would never back down. No matter how high the risks were. While she waited for a reply, she absentmindedly fiddled with the hem of her skirt. It was a pleated, knee length skirt, of course, with a small velvet green snake in the bottom corner. Melie was a proud Slytherin.

Last edited by bambi on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:36 am

Draco looked up at her. Why was he here? More like why was she here. Draco came here often and was used to no one else showing up. “I just... I come here often.” He replied, looking away and out at the lake. “What about you? No one usually comes here. Not at the same time as I do, anyway.” He wasn't sure what to make of her suddenly showing up.

He wasn't all that comfortable or happy about her presence, he minded it, he wished she hadn't turned up. The last thing he wanted was people talking to him when he came here, rarely, to be alone. Although, this girl wasn't bothering him that much. At least not so far, she'd not one or said anyting to really annoy him. But if she stayed any longer... Well that wouldn't happen anyway. It was getting too dark to stay out here. It wasn't so much the growing darkness of the forest as it was the cold temperature that made him want to go back inside to the warmth of the castle. If only he had gotten away earlier... That would've been a smarter idea, but no, he had to stay stuck in the common room for a few hours after classes ended. Draco looked back up at the blond girl. “I never caught your name, what is it?” He asked, realising after he said it that he said it sharper than he had meant to... Oh well, he thought, people expect that from me, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Another You&Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another You&Me   Another You&Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another You&Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: