Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

She shook her head madly. She yelle in pain and clutched her scalp. "Ooow" She whined. She gasped when she looked up. Will was standing infront of her, blood pouring out of his chest. He grinned scaring at her, reaching out his hand. " Come on Melie. Come with me" She screeched and scrambled at the sink, trying to get away from her hallucination. "HELP ME!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 pm

"Melie! Melie! What's wrong! What's happening?!" Draco said franctically. He went over to her, he grabbed her arms. "Melie! Calm down!" He said, trying to stay calm himself.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Melie sat by the sink, sobbing. She couldn't get rid of them. When she closed her eyes, there were there. One would think she'd be happy to see them. She wasn't happy to see her parents and her brother, covered in blood, gaping holes in heir bodies. It reminded her of a muggle play, Macbeth. She didn't see the similarities between her and the evil king. She hadn't killed her parents. She hadn't killed her brother. So why were they haunting her. "Dracohelpme" She mumbled into her hands. "Get them away from me!" She felt something grabbing at her body, as if to move her. "GET THEM OFF ME!" She shrieked, her arms flailing madly, trying to get the hallucinations off her. Maybe she was Lady Macbeth. Power hungry, confident, brave lion like woman. No, not her. "Don't kill him!" She whined, having a snapshot of Draco, covered in blood, lying on the bathroom floor, Harry Potter standing over him. Banquo. The good friend who was viciously murdered by Macbeth. No, not him. She licked her dry lips. She needed those pills to stay alive. Someone had tampered with them. The same someone who had killed her brother. She broke down into tears again. "Will" She sobbed. "Why" She asked. She screeched as her mother grabbed her shoulder. "Amelie. You killed us. You could have helped, but you left us to die." She shook her head rapidly, disagreeing with her mother. Soon, her whole body was jerking about. Seziure. She'd never seen one. They can cause brain tumors. She couldn't control the huge tremors, rippling through her body. She felt a sharp pain in her chest. She sobbed with pain. This was becoming like a nightmare. Fleance. His father was murdered by an old friend. He ran away, then came back for revenge. That was a bit more like it. When her vision went black, she almost cried with releif. Her happiness was short lived though, for her hallucinations had gone but she could hear the screams of them, tortured by the Cruciatus curse. Then she heard Draco's voice. He was screaming too. Not a terrified scream though, he was shouting, unrecognisable words. "Draco?!" She shrieked, trying to lift herself onto her hands. Her arms wouldn't take her weight, resulting in her slipping onto the hard, cold bathroom floor. She yelled his name again. "Help me" She sobbed, defeatedly. She made a personal note to find Macbeth and read it. "I'm ok. " She repeated to herself. She blinked rapidly, trying to get her vision back. Then as suddenly as they had started, the screams stopped. She could see black. That was all. But she could hear one thing. Someone was talking to her, almost soothing her. Begging. That suited the tone. She shifted uncomfortably, trying to pull her arm from underneath herself. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 am

Draco didn't let go off Melie as she still shrieked and tried to jerk away from something. Draco bit his lip. "Melie. Calm down. It's ok, nothing will hurt you. Please calm down." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 am

"Everything is ok. I'm going to be fine. I am fine." She said, over and over. She lay limp on the floor. "I don't wanna die." She mumbled. "Draco...are you there?" she took a deep breath. "Please say you're there?!" She suddenly let out a piercing screech. She could feel a stabbing pain in her belly. She relaxed her body as the pain went. "Please help." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:36 am

"Melie. I am here. What's wrong? What's happening?" He asked her. "Come on..." He sighed, and lifted her off the bed. He took her to the bed and lay her down. "What's wrong?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:47 am

"I. I think it was those pills..." She lifted her arms to rub her eyes. She groaned with the effort it took. She madly rubbed them, hoping it woould bring her sight back. "I can't see Draco." She groped the air, trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 am

Draco grabbed her hands. "Ok. ok. Just lay down, and rest. Ok? Maybe you'll be ok in the morning." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am

"If not. Surely there's a spell that should help..."She reassured herself. "It- It doesnt seem like its going to last. I can already see its not as dark?" She blinked again. "I can see you...ish." She said truthfully. She could see a pale figure infront of her. Massively fuzzy, but still there. She smiled sleepily. "Sleep now." She was still holding his hands. "Do I still feel..look cold?" She gulped.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 am

"You look, fine. Just tired. Sleep. Now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am

"Kay" She yawned, snuggling into the covers. "You sleeping here too?" She could make out some pattern on the sheets.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 am

Draco looked at the double bed. "I guess. It's more comfortable than the sofa." He said and lay next to her in the bed.

-makeitmorningorwhaaat?-
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 am

-mooornin-

Melie opened her eyes. She smiled and tapped Draco on the shoulder. "Wakey wakey." She jumped out of the bed and straightened her clothes. "Right." She strode towards the bathroom to brush her teeth.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 am

Draco woke up. "Feelin' better?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 am

"Yup!" She grinned at him. She washed her mouth and walked out. "Surprisingly, I dont feel cold...but i havent had any pills." She solemnly sat on the bed, crossing her legs. "I think someone changed them." She smiled slightly."Well...that was obvious but yeah." She leaned forwards, her face on a pillow. "Draco. Lets go now." She said brightly, her voice muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 am

"Well. If you're feeling fine, then sure." Draco said, as he got ready. "We should probably take a taxi to as close to the border as possible, and walk into Malaysia from there... But not too close to the check at the border or else they'll ask us to go there." He explained, trying to make sense of it.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:20 am

Melie lifted her head at him and blinked, completely confsused. "Right, sure" She beamed at him and sped into the bathroom. She started humming while packing her toothbrush. She happily picked up her bag and stood at the door. She tapped her foot jokingly. "Well come on then" She smirked, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:41 am

Draco left the room. He got a taxi, and they set off.

About half an hour later, they arrived at a small mall near the border of Singapore - Malaysia. He paid the taxi driver and got out. He turned to Melie. "Want anything before we go?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 am

"Nuhpe!" She grinned and jumped out of the cab. They started walking towards the border. "Draco. I've been meaning to ask. What did Potter mean about Pansy?" She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am

Draco shrugged. "Probably nothing. She was just being annoying as shit, and I couldn't get rid of her, and he exaggerated it to ruin everything like the git he is." Draco explained.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 am

Melie smirked. "Should've known, leaving you with all those girls. Not surprised though." She grinned at him. She could see the border ahead of her.

idk whether you're supposed to see it or what xD
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:04 am

Draco smiled, "Cross the highway..." He said, he grabbed her arm, and across the highway after making sure no cars were coming. He ran down behind bushes. "Need to make sure no one could see us.... Since this is illegal..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 am

"Oooh, exciting." She grinned. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She grabbed her wand. "Confundus" She muttered, pointing it at the security guards. She watched as the little light shot out of her wand and towards each one. She grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him up. "Come on" She grinned while starting to run in the direction of them. "Infringo" She pointed her wand at the cameras. They ran out of sight from everything. She pulled him behind a bush on the other side of the border. "That wasnt so bad was it." She said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 am

"Keep moving," He said, pulling her to continue to walking. "Act normal. While staying low." He said, and walked along the highway, but still remaining hidden.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 am

"Oh!" She protested as she was pulled back up. "Right...normal..." She stared blankly ahead of her, her face seemed completely focused, as if she was daydreaming. (that sort of focus xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next