Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:12 am

"Of course, there's still loads of stuff I dont regret!" She said hurriedly, trying to redeem herself. "Yeah...taxi." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 am

Draco held his hand out for a free one. He got in after Melie.

About 15 minutes later, they arrived outside the main mall of the city.

Draco got out of the taxi. "There should be a hotel near here." He said to Melie. Infact, there were about 10 in the area when he looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 am

Melie slid her hand into his. "I did miss you, you know" She mumbled while they were walking to a massive building, mainly glass. She stopped suddenly, grabbing his shoulders and leaning up to kiss him. She crushed her lips against his, bringing herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Draco did like the kiss, but he gently pushed her away. "I missed you too, but now really isn't a great time." He said, as they entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

"Right." She spluttered with embarrassment. She strode infront of him and into the hotel. When she got to the desk, nobody was there. She angrily pressed the bell and waited for a response. When the receptionist finally came, Melie was clenching her fists, then unclenching them rapidly. "Room." She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Draco quickly followed behind her. The lady passed Melie a door key, slightly confused at her rudeness. "What room?" Draco asked Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 pm

"Floor 37, room...165." She replied, walking into the elevator. She raised her arm to press the button, not noticing how shaky she was. She immediately brought it back down, embarrassed. Her hand went into her bag and brought out her pills, the next thing she knew, She'd swallowed one. She suddenly felt this amazing feeling that she hadn't felt before. Her head was spinning...but in a good way. She grinned. The rush of the elevator moving made her almost topple over. She grabbed the railing to be safe. "Whew that was close..." She muttered. When the elevator doors opened, she walked out, not too slowly but still dazed. Their room had a balcony. She walked shakily over to it. Her breathing had become shallow, she didn't notice it. She ran her hands along the carved metal running along the top of it. She suddenly had a thought. She could leave. Impulsive. Irrational. She stared longingly at the floor, 36 stories below.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Draco looked at her, Melie was acting weird in the elevator. "You ok?" He asked, but she didn't answer and walked straight to the balcony when they got to their room. He followed her. "Um... Melie?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Melie whipped around. When she saw Draco she dropped to the floor. "don't hurt me" She gasped, her eyes wide with fear. She could see Draco, his arm raised, as if to hit her. She tried to take deeper breaths. She clutched her throat. "did you do this?!" she rasped.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Draco looked at her, confused. "Melie... What's wrong? I didn't do anything. I don't want to hurt you..." He said, as calmly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

She clenched her pills in her hand. "I can defend myself." She told herself, pulling her wand out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Draco flew his hands up. "Melie... What are you doing?" He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

She dropped her wand to her side, ashamed. She silently turned back to the balcony. I wish that I could fly. She took a deep breath and ran her hands along it. [/b][/i]Way up in the sky. She raised herself on it so she was sitting, her legs danglin over the edge. She placed the pills next to her. Like a bird so high. Her breath was coming in short, little gasps. Her eyes huge, she looked uneasily at the road below her. Oh I might just try.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:02 pm

She dropped her wand to her side, ashamed. She silently turned back to the balcony. I wish that I could fly. She took a deep breath and ran her hands along it. [/b][/i]Way up in the sky. She raised herself on it so she was sitting, her legs danglin over the edge. She placed the pills next to her. Like a bird so high. Her breath was coming in short, little gasps. Her eyes huge, she looked uneasily at the road below her. Oh I might just try.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:04 pm

"Melie! Melie! What in fucks name are you doing! Get down!" Draco yelled desperately. He threw his hands around her waist and pulled Melie down from the balcony. "Shall we just stay inside?" He said, and pulled her inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 pm

"What. The actual fuck just happened." She blinked. She nticed the pills sitting on the balcony. She darted over to them and grabbed them. She stared at them suddenly threw them over the balcony. "That wasn't me. " She whispered. "W-Where am I?" She asked Draco.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Draco stared at her, confused. "Um... Malaysia... Remember?" He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"Malaysia?! Wait...MALAYSIA?!" She sat down on the bed. "That's next to...Singapore?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Draco nodded slowly. "Remember we ran away from Singapore and came here?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

"Will's dead isn't he." She said sadly. "Why are you here?" She asked. "I-I dot remember you coming..." Her face was etched into a worried expression, almost desperate with trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:27 pm

"Um. Yeah. And I've been travelling with you for the past 2 nights... Melie. Do you remember anything about what happened yesterday?" He asked, getting worried himself.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm

She closed her eyes. She flinched and checked her shirt. "Some bits" She gulped. "In the jungle bit, there was someone there. I got into a taxi. That's it..." She stammered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 pm

"But... You havn't lost your memory completely have you?" Draco asked quickly, have sudden thoughts. "You remember things that happened a while ago yeah? This is just short term memory loss, right?" He asked. "And don't worry. Not much happened apart from that anyway... Except we kind of broke the law of two countries at the same time." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

She nodded in agreement. "Badasses." She smirked. "Draco. Tell me, is there someone standing infront of me?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Draco looked around, even though he knew there was nothing in the room. "Um... No... There isn't... Why?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next