Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 am

Draco got the message immediatly. He put his arms around her waist, kissing her back. "This is one of the many reasons you shouldn't leave." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am

"I know...I dont want to. At all." She continued kissing him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 am

Draco pushed her back onto the bed, not breaking from the kiss all the while.

-----------

"How long until you leave?" Draco asked afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:51 am

She gulped. "About twenty minutes." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 am

"Oh god..." Draco bit his lip then got up. He sighed. "You better get ready then," He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 am

Melie slowly got up, getting dressed and packing her things carefully. "We'll disapparate to Hogsmeade" She mumbled. She grabbed Draco's arm.

It was snowing heavily in Hogsmeade. SO much so Melie could hardly see a metre infront of her. She noticed a familiar figure standing by a lamppost. She stopped and shifted her bag slightly. "So, I guess this is it then." She gulped, trying not to burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

He pulled Melie into a hug before she could leave. "I'm going to miss you a lot," He mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:09 pm

"You too." She whispered. "I love you" She Leaned up, kissed him, then pulled away and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Draco stood where he was as he watched Melie and Will board the train. Once the train had started moving, and then went out of sight, he apparated back home.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

3 months later.

She missed him. Of course she missed him. She hated her brother for bringing her here. She thought she'd pass the time if she got a job. Then maybe she could get a plane ticket back to England. He'd never know. They'd moved into a simple apartment in Clarke Quay. She bought it was nice, but it didn't have the beauty of Scotland. She started work at a bar. It was quite a popular bar, so there was always a lot of customers. She didn't like working there, but she didn't hate it. Old, pervy men would try and flirt with her. She had no choice other than continue getting them drinks. She wasn't allowed to slap them, get angry with them. A few younger men tried too. She just didn't have the heart to flirt back. She only wanted Draco. Her 16th birthday came and went, she didn't celebrate it, as usual. Her and Will would hardly speak too eachother. Firstly, Will was almost always at work. Secondly, Melie just despised him for what he'd done. Will wasn't the happiest with Melie anyways, when he found out about Draco.

Melie shuddered with disgust. Another smelly old man was trying to flirt with her. She ignored him but this one seemed obstinate. She checked her watch. "Only two more hours" She whispered to herself. The old man stubbornly stayed where he was, even after he'd finished his drink. When Melie walked to his table to get the empty glasses, he grabbed her skirt subtly. "Young lady. If you don't want to be hurt, get outside" He grinned evilly at her. She glanced around wildly, hoping that someone noticed her. She gulped and pulled her clothes away from him. He stood up suddenly. He didn't look so old standing up. He leaned in closer to her. His breath smelt of alcohol and rotten food. She squirmed, scrunching up her face in disgust. She grabbed the glasses and tried to set herself free from his grasp. She failed.

Right. So I figure on Draco's journey to find Melie, he could stop in that bar? Then like...I guess you can probably guess what happens [:
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 am

Draco walked through the crowded area that was Clarke Quay, next to the river. He looked at the lights in the reflection of the river. It was all beautiful out here. He smiled, thinking of Melie, as he continued walking through the crowds, between the bars. He stopped infront of one, and entered. It was busy in there. He pushed his way through the busy bar until he found an empty seat at the back. He almost sat down, when he heard something that didn't sound normal. He around, and a few seats over, he saw an old man, and a young girl struggling against him. Draco almost immediatly recognised the girl, as he caught a glance of her face.

"Melie!" He cried and ran up to her. He punched the man so he broke his grip on Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:07 am

She jumped as someone pushed infront of her and punched the old man. She turned curiously towards her helper. Her eyes widened. "D-draco?!" She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:11 am

Draco felt himself beam, "Yeah. So. How's it going?" He said in a jokingly casual voice.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 am

"DRACO!" She squealed. She flung her ams around his neck, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 am

Draco laughed he he hugged her back. "Missed me?" He asked, then gave her a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 am

"No freakin way!" She said sarcastically. She grinned at him, not able to contain it. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 am

"Because I missed you like shit and needed to see you again. Plus. I needed to find out where Singapore was, right?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 am

"Aaaw really?" She felt slightly giddy. She heard the old man behind her trying to get up. "Uh, maybe we should go somewhere else. I've got a break in 5mins anyways" She took his hand and started leading him through the crowded bar.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:30 am

"Do you know your way around this place?" He asked as he followed her through the bar.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 am

"Still getting used to it but yeah mostly" She opened the back door and walked onto the streets.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 am

Draco looked out onto the empty streets. "Where we going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 am

"Just here" She smiled. They'd stopped by a bench. She glanced back at the bar. "Hopefully my manager wont mind me gone for a minute.." She sat down. "So. Whats been happening?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 am

Draco shook his head. "Nothing really. But, how about you, what's Singapore like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 am

She smiled faintly. "Hot. I prefered Scotland." She glanced around her. It was pitch black axcept for the streetlights and shop windows. She shivered slightly. Subtly she dug around in her pocket until she found a bottle of pills. She took one out and swallowed it.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 am

Draco looked at the pills. "What are those?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next