Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

newtopicthathasnonamerightnow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

newtopicthathasnonamerightnow Empty
PostSubject: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:36 pm

For me and onlehonleh<3

------

Charlie sat on the black sofa, that was torn in many places, infront of a small, dirty, and scratched coffee table. He looked up from the paper, and ran a hand through his messy hair. Charlie looked around the aparment. It was small. The walls were white, or they used to be white, now they were turning a grey colour. The small TV infront of the coffee table was buzzing quietly with noise, too quiet for any words to be made out. The door next a stood next to the TV leading to the bedroom with two beds was ajar. No doubt his roomate sat in there, waiting for Charlie to tell him the plan. Charlie sighed. He hated doing this. Even though he had rarely failed, and now he was much better at it, he hated planning the robberies It made him nervous. He knew that if something went wrong, he'd be to blame... He hated having the blame thrown on him so quickly. He looked down at the paper that held the plan that needed to be ready soon, as it was for tonight. He had scribbled down the plan quickly. It held the information they both needed to know for this to be successful, when, where, how, what... He read it over atleast three times before he stood up, crossed the small room towards the bedroom. He pushed the door open. "Here." He said simply, holding out his hand that held the paper.

words: 246
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 am

Jack stood up slowly, his small bed creaking as he lifted his weight off it. Charlie was standing in the doorway with a piece of paper in his hand. Jack’s eyes lit up. “Great.” He grabbed the rumpled paper, straightening it out and taking in the plan. “Looks good.” He paused, thinking about what they were doing. It was risky, and they’d never messed up before. It could all go wrong instantly, and they might not make it back to their tiny flat, alive. Jack didn’t mind stealing, in fact, if someone asked, he would say he enjoyed it. It gave him a thrill that nothing else could. He never felt guilty, taking from big rich people. He felt like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich, giving to the poor, i.e, him. “We should prepare now.” The corner of his lip twitched slightly, attempting a smile. Jack thought it was funny, he still sounded so damn posh, even after years of being away from those posh people. He glanced back at the paper, attempting to remember it. He shuffled his feet, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. “Are you nervous Charlie?” He mocked, smirking at the smaller man.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:38 am

Charlie looked at him, he gave a laugh. “No of course not.” He lied. Then after a moment of silence, he admitted, “Yes. God. How could you not be? Well. I'm mostly always nervous, since I'm the one coming up with these plans. But...” He gave a shrug, and left the room, slumping himself back into the sofa. He stared at the clock on the wall, that showed it being almost 8pm. “Guess we should be leaving soon to make it at the right time?” He said, still looking at the clock. Playing out his expectations of the plan in his mind. All seemed good... They knew what they were doing... What could go wrong? Someone could witness... His mind told him. As it did over and over again each time. And each time, he shook off the feeling violently. Fuck that. We've been through this one thousand times, brain, no one will see. Now shut the fuck up. He told himself in his mind.

Charlie wasn't sure what to do for two hours. They were meant to leave at 10pm. Finally it came around, he stood up and strolled to the front door. Completely ready. “Oi. Jack.” He called loudly. “You ready?”

words: 208.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:51 am

Jack nodded, bending down to search under his bed for the suitcase he kept there. It contained weapons and dark clothes. He opened it slowly, the zip almost broken from the countless times he had gone into it, and pulled out a small revolver.
Once he was dressed, he tucked the gun into the back of his jeans, making sure he was comfortable with it. “Yes.” He said shortly, in reply to Charlie’s question. He was definitely ready.
_

Ana hissed quietly as her leg caught on a thorn in the rose bush she was crouching behind, waiting for the dark car to go through the gates, so she could slip through them, nobody noticing.  She stretched out her body as the car left, eyeing the cameras around the estate. Get in. Get the money. Go. She repeated in her head, drilling the idea into it. Maybe that night, she’d be able to afford a hotel room. Not too big, just something to sleep under. She hated not having a home. She’d had one, before her grandmother died. That sent her family into massive debt, people taking their stuff. Everything went. Then her father told her, to keep her family alive, she’d have to go into prostitution. She’d hated the idea at first, in fact, she’d always hated the idea. But it was to keep her family healthy. Ana shivered, remembering how bad it was, standing on a street corner, waiting for someone to pay you, for giving them pleasure. She took no pleasure from the few times she went through with it, just for food. Then she’d found out her parents were stealing her money and buying drugs. She never looked at anyone the same way. Trust, is something to be earned. Not destroyed with little lies and harmless words. Ana rolled her eyes. She could see the lights in the house, turning off, then back on, every 10 minutes, to give the impression of someone being there. Of course, there was someone there She just didn't know it.
Ten minutes later, she was inside the house. She had no idea how she did it, but she was there. It was eerily quiet, almost as if someone else was there, but not. She shook it off, and headed towards the safe. In the room next to it, she heard a crash. Glancing around the door, she noticed a black figure. She whipped back around the door. Someone was there, and they seemed to be guarding the safe. Crap.

419
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 am

Charlie nodded, then left the apartment. It took them a while to get to the destination. An hour. And that was by their small car, that was quite old. “Right.” Charlie said as they got there. He looked at the house, “Around this time, there should be no one there. But, we don't have that long... So let's make it quick.” He explained. Exiting the car and making his way into the house. At the entrance of the house, Charlie bent done and tried to pick the lock. He felt his heart beat faster against his chest, it was already unlocked... He stood up and glanced at Jack. “It's already unlocked...” He said quietly and pushed open the door, standing in the threshold for a moment, checking for any signs of life, before deciding it was OK, and entered into the house, stepping quietly as possible through the room, not entirely convinced they were alone.

words: 158
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Jack crouched slightly, feeling the presence of more than one person. Oh shit. This could end so, so badly. He more his head slightly, trying to get a view of who was guarding the safe. There was actually someone standing there, guarding the safe! Big. Muscles. Black guy. Fuck. Jack knew he was strong, but he couldn't take on this guy. He slowly pulled out his gun, then snapping the safety. The noise was louder than he expected, the guard completely focused on finding the source of the noise. Suddenly, a small figure jumped infront of Jack and Charlie, about two metres ahead, brandishing a long, sharp knife. The guard didn't hesitate to shoot, the person dodging out of the way, catching the bullet in their leg. The guard's gun didn't look too harsh, the bullet probably about 2 inches into the flesh. Jack had jumped up, aiming his gun at the guard,  behind a little table, completely stunned. Then despite her injury, the now confirmed girl started running, pushing past the slightly confused guard, then pushing the gun out of his hands, pointing her knife at him. She didn't kill unless she had to. Still looking at the guard, she opened the badly locked safe, grabbin a load of whatever was in it, then running out again, slowed down by her leg. Running was not one of Jack's strong points, though he may be strong on the outside, he hated running, so never did it. "Charlie, get her!" He hissed, as the girl kept limping away. Way to keep on target, fucking moron. He cursed at himself, for letting the girl and the money get away. 
.....:::::::..........::::::::..........:::::::::..........:::::::::...::......::::::::........::::
Ana paused, hearing a noise coming from behind her. Snap. That was the sound a gun made, to make it ready to shoot. Ana didn't hesitate, running out of the door, pulling out her only weapon, an extremely sharp knife. The sound of a gunshot filled her ears, a shreik wanting to escape her lips, escaping the new pain, similar to cramp, that had appeared in her right thigh. She didn't let it, not showing her pain, and attempted running into the room with the safe, opening the safe, taking the guard's gun, then running. Badly. She didn't notice the two men behind her, completely oblivious to the almost definate danger. 

I'm doing this on my iPod, so I have no idea how much I've written or whether it's very much >:D, I changed her shortened name too, from Ade to Ana. Je prefere Ana :3 I also realise that I have put some of Ana's bit into Jack's. I'll sort it out another time :|.   •¥•¥•¥•
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Charlie didn't hesitate and ran after the girl, who, despite her limp, managed to get away quite quickly. He raced after her, gaining closer to her soon. He held out his hand and grabbed her arm roughly at the first chance he got, stopping, causing her to stop also. Charlie carefully and quickly fought the knife out of hands, it fell to the ground, he kicked it, and it skidded across the floor a meter away. He then did his best to get the money from her grip, when he did he stuffed it safely into his jacket. Only after getting rid of the weapon, and securing the money, did Charlie realise that the girl was actually quite pretty. But so what? She still got in the way and ruined everything. Not exactly sure what to do, he silently steered her back to where Jack was.

words: 146
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Ana squirmed, trying to get out of the stranger's grip. She eyed her knife on the floor longingly, almost willing it into her hands. It didn't work. The man had taken her money, she was pretty sure she had earned that. The guard seemed to be lying on the floor, completely oblivious to what was happening. She was now frightened, wondering what these people might do to her. "What do you want!" Ana's voice stuttered, trying to sound confident, but sounding like a scared child. There was another man, now standing infront of her. Oh god. Please don't kill me. She pleaded to herself, not wanting death. The taller man was staring down at her, his hard features, lit up with mixed emotions, curiousity mostly. She wriggled again,  hoping the one gripping her would slacken his hold, it was starting to hurt. 

Charlie had her. Yeah! Jack inwardly praised his friend's running skills, pleased he had caught the girl. She kept wriggling, obviously not enjoying her 'embrace' with Charlie. "Well. What do we want?" He pulled his lips into a massive smirk, turning his head to Charlie. The girl looked terrified she'd been caught, and Jack was pissed that their plan had been messed up. "If we leave you here, you'll probably die of blood loss." He commented, motioning towards her leg, blood still dripping out, slowly. He was right, the bullet didn't go in very far. "If we take you with us...We'll kill you? What do you think?" The last question was directed at Charlie, Jack feeling brave after back-to-back crime programmes. 

Ana went white. "K-Kill me?" She gulped, twisting her head so her face, and part of her body,  was directly infront of Charlie's, desperately trying to persuade him to say against it, using her...eyes. It was probably one o the few things that would work, another being kicking them both, grabbing her knife and running. Although after she realised the size of the taller one, she decided against it. 

Again, I'm on my iPod, sorry I keep taking ages to reply, loads of schoolwork D:
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm

The image of the gun Jack had appeared in Charlie's mind for a split second. "Erm..." He looked from Jack to the girl, who was looking at him with such a pleading look... He didn't want her to be killed... But they couldn't just let her leave. They'd run the risk of her reporting them to the police, then BAM they'd be in jail. Charlie looked back at Jack, who was waiting for his reply. "Well... We should take her with us?" He suggested, then hastily added his explanation, "We shouldn't kill her... And if we let her go, she'd probably just report us to the police." He determindly looked at Jack, refusing to look back at the girl.

words: cba.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Jack sighed, robbed of his 'game'. He found it fun, cruelly teasing people. Most people he'd known had told him about his odd sense of humour. Most people found it slightly scary. He looked between the two, the girl not really looking at him, more at Charlie, scared out of her wits. Before he could say anything, a loud bang erupted about a metre away from them. The guard was now on his feet, aiming his gun at them, already taken a shot, missing them by a foot. Jack didn't like running, but now seemed to be the opportune moment to do it. Grabbing both of them, he started running towards the door, dragging the two others with him. "Run?!" He yelled. 

Ana blinked madly. What the heck? Her eyes flickered between the men, confused at what Charlie was trying to say. She was about to ask, when the guard took a shot at them, hardly missing them. She squealed, clinging onto Charlie a bit more, then releasing her grip, realising she didn't need too. The throbbing pain in her leg was irritating her, but not completely empowering her senses. She scrunched up her nose in disgust at the wound, suddenly feeling her arm get yanked, almost as if the intention was to dislocate it from it's joint, pulling her, dragging her, towards some exit point ofthe building, the big guard chasing them. 

Jack pulled them through a side door, into a tiny patch of grass. He took them behind a bush sort of plant, hiding from the guard's view. He glanced above the hedge, hardly able to see because it was pitch dark, nighttime, checking to see if it was clear to go. They had set off an alarm, attracting other people, the guard now surrounded by other guards. "Shit. We have to get out of here, now." Jack whispered, ducking his head back down. He rubbed his temples, getting stressed. Everything was going wrong. He could've blamed the Charlie, but truthfully it wasn't his fault. If that girl hadn't come in and ruined it, everything would've been fine. Maybe she feels the same way. If we hadn't gone, she would've completed her plan. No. He needed someone to blame, so he blamed her. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Charlie ducked from the shot, and ran after Jack, dragging the girl behind him by her arm. He was running right behind Jack, the guard behind them, taking more badly aimed shots, with the bullets flying past him. He avoided them easily. Jack lead them through out a door. Charlie followed him, and hid behind the bush. He felt his heart beating faster against his chest. He felt himself starting to panic, he could see their car just sitting there. He looked at Jack, “If we could just get to the car...” He muttered, thinking. He honestly thought their best shot was running for it again. “We have to run, I guess, or else we're stuck here until they find us or leave, whichever is first...” He explained, trying to figure it out in his mind, and thinking it'd work to a certain degree.

words: 146
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 am

Ana scrunched herself up, trying to make herself as small as possible, a smaller surface area, so the bullets weren't as likely to reach her. She glanced where Charlie was looking, a car on the side of the street. Taking a deep breath, she jumped up, grabbing the two boys, then running madly for the car. When they reached it, she pulled them behind the other side, safe from the bullets. There was no time to see if they were ok though, the small redhead could hear the massive guards yelling to each other, gunshots still being fired. She opened the car door quickly, slamming the door then curling up into a corner on the seat.

Jack grabbed Charlie as Ana dragged them to their car. He sat for a second, as Ana got in the car. He sighed heavily. Nothing was going right. Absolutely nothing. He sighed again, lazily opening the door and getting in, quickly starting the ignition so they could get away. "You ok Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Charlie flung himself into the car, slamming the door shut. “Yes I'm fine. But please let's leave quickly,” He said as calmly as he forced. Though he felt far from calm. As the car started to drive away, Charlie relaxed in his seat slightly. He closed his eyes for a moment, replaying the events of what just happened over in his mind. Fuck. That failed. We almost get killed, now we're stuck with some girl. Great. He opened his eyes, and looked at the rear view mirror. He could see the girl sitting in the back seat of their car. He glowered at her for a moment, then softened his expression slightly, “What's your name?” He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Ana hesitated. She didn't want to tell them her name, yet she didn't feel she should lie to them. They seemed rather scary. "Annalise." She cleared her throat. "Ana, for short." Her voice came out in a squeak, nervous about talking to the boy. "You?" She was wary, yet she felt a sense of security with these men. 

Jack gripped the wheel tighter. He didn't like how Charlie was talking to the girl that had put them in danger, the one that had kept them from reaching their goal. His eyes burned with hatred for the wounded redhead. "Jack." He said shortly, not wanting to talk at her. He stole a glance at Charlie, then flicking back to the road, angrier than before. Puppy-dog eyes?! Charlie what are you thinking! She's the enemy! He almost screamed it in his friends face, attempting to channel the anger through driving a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 am

Charlie saw the way Jack seemed... Uncomfortable. He tried to show that he hadn't noticed... “I'm Charlie.” He said quietly. They sat in an uncomfortable silence for several moments. Charlie stared out the window. Though nothing he saw registered in his mind. He was still focusing on the events of the failed robbery that had happened. He glanced in the rear view mirror again at Ana. “Why did you come to this particular place, on this particular day?” He asked her bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:58 am

Ana grimaced. "It seemed like the right time. No particular reason. I guess I just needed the money." She bowed her head, annoyed that she hadn't gotten away with it. "What about you." Her voice was moody, utterly pissed off with the situation. He seems nice. Shut up and be nice too. Not to that dick in the front though. She fiddled with her hair, the bright red locks, falling out of it's ponytail. She grimaced, pressing her hand to the wound on her leg. She was ok though. She'd had worse. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Charlie looked out the window, and away from the mirror, she needed the money. How was he to explain that the reason that they went is because... It was just a normal thing? Did they need money? They weren't exactly rich, but they were well off. He didn't say anything for a moment, then gave a simple reply, “Same.”

The rest of the way back had an uncomfortable silence in the car, they arrived back within the hour. Charlie got out of the car once it was stopped and then walked over to Jack, “What do we do with her?” He asked carefully, knowing well enough it was his own choice to spare her life and bring her back.
Back to top Go down
bambi

bambi

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 pm

kill her nipples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newtopicthathasnonamerightnow   newtopicthathasnonamerightnow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newtopicthathasnonamerightnow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: