Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 am

Melie hugged Stacy, Stacy congratulated her and went and danced with Ceddy. When she'd left she started walking towards the tables. In the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 am

Draco ran through the crowds of people. He caugth a glimspe of Melie walking away. "MELIE!" He screamed. She didn't hear him. He kept running after her. Until she was about a meter infront of him. "Melie?" He asked loudly again. He still couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 am

Melie felt somone behind her, calling her name. It was Draco. He asked if she was alive. She stared at him oddly. She scowled at him. "Yes. Now goodbye." She turned and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Draco was shocked by the sudden snapped reply. He glared at her from behind. "Fine. Be thtat way." He shouted back at her. He hoped it was really her. He hoped he wasn't going mad from all the recent events. He left the Great Hall where the ball was held.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 am

Melie ran after him. She wasnt finished. She grabbed his arm sharply. "You didnt ONCE come and see me in that hospital, even though it was YOUR father who put me there! You have GOT to get your priorities right. Even just a hello would have been nice!" She growled. Now she was finished. She ran away crying.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

Draco furiously screamed back at her. "I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU WERE THERE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

"WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR SORRY?" she sobbed sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 am

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were fucking dead and stayed in the Room of Requirement all alone because of that." Draco scowled and left. He was sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 am

"Draco, wait!" she yelled after him, hurriedly getting to her feet and running after him, she stopped and took her heels off. He was saying it rudely, but it was kinda sweet.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 am

Draco didn't listen. He kept walking at a fast pace away from the Hall. He didn't want to listen to her anymore. He didn't want to listen to anyone anymore. He didn't want to listen to his mind anymore. He didn't know where to go. He sat down in an empty classroom and stayed there. What was he to do? Every waking moment, and every time he slept, it haunted him. Day and night. That fateful day. He couldn't forget it. No one would be able to forget the moment they kill ther father. And he killed his because he thought he killed her. He commited murder because he thought she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:52 am

She ran into the classroom and grabbed him. She looked up at his face, desperately searching for any happiness. "What happened to you?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

He glared at her. "My father's gone. He never even cared about my existance. I probably just annoyed him ever since I was born. I killed him. I killed him because I thought he killed you. I killed my own father because of you." Draco whispered. "Now, I feel like only my mother would love me. But I can't go see her. I could never go back to Malfoy Manor now."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 am

Melie looked at him. He was gointo cry. She was the reason he'd killed his fathr
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am

Draco held himself together. He didn't look at her. Of course he couldn't blame her, she didn't know, how could she? But he needed to blame someone. He couldn't keep blaming himself. He did what he had to. But did he have to? Maybe he could've done something to change his father's mind... No. He told himself. He wouldn't care. You did what you had to do.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:26 am

She looked at him again. She cleared her throat. "You killed your father, because you thought he killed me?" she looked at him still. That was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her but also the most disturbing. "Omygod. You- me-" she stood back. "I'm the reason you killed your father?!" she kept saying it over and over until she was shaking and sobbing.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

Draco still refused to look at her. He nodded slowly. "Sorry you got dragged into all this." He mumbled to her. "I was trying to keep you away from it... But you insisted." He shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:32 am

"you were in my vision!" she blurted out. She clapped her hands over her mouth. She couldn't believe she just said that.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 am

Draco finally looked at her. He stood up. "I was in your what?" He asked. She has visions? He took a step back. Was this normal among wizards...?
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 am

Melie quickly changed the conversation. "Dance with me?" she pointed at hr ballroom.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 am

Draco stared at her. "No." He said firmly. "Tell me about your visions. Now. Explain." He looked at her. He saw a slight hint of nervousness on her face. How come she could have visions, and no one else? That wasn't normal. He wanted to know, needed to know. "Do they always come true? Your visions?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 am

Melie winced. She hadn't meant to say about her visions. Now he was going to think she was a total freak. She was more than surprised when he asked her about them. She sighed and nodded. "Always, They first started when my parents were- died. I got my first one the day it happened" She nodded, assuring herself. "I was in a dark enclosed space, there was someone there. I didnt know who it was, and I still dont know." She frowned, he was just staring at her. She continued. "After that, it was small things, like I was going to be sent to foster care, then to a foster home." she gulped. She'd liked that family, but they had thought her a freak. She shook her head. Her lip quivered. "I didnt have one after that, until I saw you die in the forest. Three whole years. " She bit her lip to stop it quivering. She stopped. Why am I telling him this?! She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 am

She cried out and ran out of the room quickly. Her whole night had been ruined, all she'd wanted was to be there at the ball. She pushed open the nearest door and ran in. There were gryffindor themed things everywhere. Worse, boys themed Gryffindor objects. She sighed and curled up on the couch. She heard a voice. "Amelie?!" She didnt recognise the voice. She looked up. "What? Who are you?" She sighed. "Uh, Neville Longbottom? I've been sitting next to you in herbology for about a term now?" Oh. That was who he was. She looked up at him "What do you want?" She frowned. She didnt want some puppy-eyed boy, she wanted her mother. But she couldnt have her mother, she was dead. She sobbed harder. Her first vision to not come true. She looked at Neville. "Can I ask your opinion on something?" She asked. He hurridly sat down next to her. "You like someone, you had to kiss them as a dare, but when you do, there is something there, you've never had before. Then they ignore you, saying horrible things to you. Then you kiss them again, to make sure of the spark, and its there. They almost give in, then they hurt you SO badly. Then you get kidnapped, they find you after 3 days, help you and are so caring? Then they just leave. " He opened his mouth to speak, she stopped him. "Then! You watch them kill someone infront of you, it doesnt change anything. Their father pretends to kill you, then tells him that your dead. Then he kills his father, BECAUSE he thought you were killed by him. Then he finds out you're alive, he couldnt regret killing him more. THEN you tell him you have visions, tell him about when your parents were killed, by his father. Then he hates you again" She jumped on Neville, hugging him. "Thank you, so much for listening!" She suddenly kissed him on the lips. "SEE THERE! THAT HAD NO SPARK. DRACO HAD SPARK!" She clapped her hands over her mouth, she hadnt meant to say that. She looked at him. "Dont. Tell. Anyone. About. this." He nodded scared. She really needed to start thinking before she spoke. She buried her head in her dress. She had looked so grown up tonight. Not like the short skinny girl she usually was. Her hair had been put up into a bun, with tendrils hanging out. She thanked Neville and ran out. Her face was bright red from running.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 am

Draco just stood there, as she explained and then ran off. He didn't say anything. She could have visions? About me? He didn't understand. Visions... Wasn't it impossible? He shrugged it off. So what? It didn't exactly make any difference. He left the classroom and made his way towards the Slytherin common room, as he knew he wouldn't be able to get back into the Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Melie hurried back to the girls common room. When she was almost there, just in the Slytherin corridors, her vision went. Ugh crap not now!She felt her way over to the wall and sat down. Once she was sitting her vision became clearer. She was in her bedroom, her mother was frightened, hiding her, telling her to shush. Melie wriggled slightly. This wasnt a vision, his was a memory. The memory changed. Now she could hear her parents screams, but the memory/vision had taken her into their room, to watch them die. She started shrieking and screaming, trying to shut her eyes, but her memory wouldn't let her. She watched her parents protect each other, then fall down from the green bolt. She then watched as the death eaters stabbed them, to make it look like a muggle murder. She saw them turn and face her. Bellatrix grinned and raised her wand"AVADA KADAVRA" She screeched. Melie dropped down dead. After a few minutes, her shrieking had calmed down slightly, and her vision was starting to come back.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm

On his way back to the common room. Draco heard screaming, he ran to where it was coming from and saw Melie, she must've been having a vision. He wasn't sure what to do, and he didn't want to go near her at the moment. So he walked away, hoping a little that she'd be alright, and that it was normal...

Draco woke the next day. It was aroun 6am. He got out of bed and changed into his normal clothes, as it was the weekend. One of the first things he saw that morning was his owl, sitting at the window, outside. He went and opened the window. The owl stretched out his leg. Tied to it was a rolled up letter. Draco untied the letter from the owl, and patted his large dark brown owl. He turned the letter over, no address. Then he opened it. He recognised the hand writing immediatly. When he first started Hogwarts, he got letters from this person all the time. It was his mother. He gasped. His mother wrote to him? He read it quickly in excitement.

Draco,

I hope you are alright. I heard about your father. I had no idea, I'm so sorry about that, come to Malfoy Manor when you see this. Take the Thestrals, that is the safest way.

Miss you, and love you.
Mother

Draco still stared at the letter in shock, but happiness had filled him. His mother wrote to him! It proved someone cared, right!? He then realised he didn't know how to find a thestral. Damn it... He thought. Search the forest? Bad idea. He sent his owl off, and told the owl just to go back to Malfoy Manor. Draco stuffed the letter in his robes and left the castle to the outside grounds, to try and find a way to find the Thestrals. All he knew is that they were visible if you've seen death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: