Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Bellatrix screeched, annoyed.. "I DONT KNOW, NOW-" She lowered her voice. "Give me a moment, I'll be with you soon." She said smirking at him. She whispered 'Imperio' and threw Melie into the wall on the other end of the area. Melie groaned and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

"STUPEFY!" Draco yelled the spell, it hit Bellatrix, the imperio curse broke off.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Melie groaned and lifted herself up. She had felt worse. She felt for her wand, she didnt have it. She looked up. Draco was standning infront of her, sort of. She reached forward. "Dont look behind! Just while Bellatrix is occupied, would you get my wand?" She groaned. Ugh, why? PMS and broken bones?!
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

"Accio wand." Draco said, Melie's wand flew towards him, he threw it to her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Melie stood up and nodded thanks to him. She walked forward slowly, until she was standing over the evil woman. She raised her wand shakily whil Bellatrix tried to scramble for hers. "Avada Kadavra" she spoke coldly. She warned as the green bolt flew from her wand and into Bellatrix. She stared at her for what seemed like hours. She looked at Draco. "I do not feel remorse. " She frowned. "Is there something wrong with me" she stuttered, her eyes widening. She realised she was still pointing her wand at the cold figure and quickly lowered it.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Draco stared at the dead figure. "There's nothing wrong with you... But you realise, Voldemort isn't going to give up..." Draco whispered. "We need to do something..." He said, and looked up at Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Melie walked over to Draco. She closed her eyes and hugged him, for the third time that night. "Thank you." She mumbled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Draco smiled and gave her a small hug back, before gently pushing her away. "What do we do now? Those death eaters are basically following our every move, waiting for us to feel safe before they attack again. And they'll just keep getting harder to kill." Draco explained quietly
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Run away?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Draco smiled, "Yeah, that'll so work," He said sarcastically. "Maybe if we just stay here a while?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Melie giggled. "Well, we should put a spell on all of the doors, or just us and the elves all in one room?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"But what if mum needs to get back in...?" He said. "Where is she anyway?" He was nervous about it. "Bellatrix said something about a safe place... Why does she need somewhere safe? Where could it be?" Draco groaned in frustration and sat down on the stair steps.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Melie went and sat by him. "I'm sure she's fine, Bellatrix obviously had no clue where she was, so maybe she's in hiding somewhere?" She looked down at his chest again. When she realised what she was doing, she turned her head in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yeah but... Why would she leave and not tell me?" He said. "She told me to come here, then leaves that night..."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 pm

"She was probably just trying to protect you" She bit her lip, still looking away. "Look! I cant concentrate when youre all-" She stopped and flew her arms up in the air, motioning to his chest. She stood up huffily and went to get him a shirt.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Draco stared at her, "While I'm what? Oh..." He said as she motioned to his chest, he started laughing. He put on the shirt she got him, "Sorry." He said, still trying to not laugh.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Melie scowled at him. "Its not fair." She grumbled. She felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach. "Be right back!" She ran to the bathroom and threw up again. God. This is NOT pms.. She rinsed her mouth out and leaned over the sink just in case.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Draco walked up the stairs after her and opened the cracked bathroom door. "Melie? Is everything alright?" He asked, a hint of worry was in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 pm

"Uh, maybe!" She took a deep breath. "I'm not sure to be honest, the pills should have gone about two hours ago, but I'm not sure what else it could be..." She bit her lip. "I'll be fine tho-
" Her voice was cut off by another wave of nausea. She slammed the bathroom door and emptied her guts into the toilet again. She flushed, spraye the room and repeated the rinse and opened the door. "Sorry, just wanted some slight privacy to keep my pride their." She didnt think she would be sick again. She shut the door behind her, walking out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Draco thought for a minute, "What if it's magical?" He called after her. "What if Bellatrix did it to you?" He suggested, biting his lip. "What if it could be fatal?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Melie's eyes widened. "No, it wouldnt be! She- didnt!" Her face contorted into a scared but angry look. She stormed back to the stairs. She stomped downstairs and into their kitchen. She started angrily turning the coffe machine on and getting mugs out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Draco followed her again. "Maybe we should try contacting someone..." He said quietly from the kitchen doorway.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Melie slammed the mug full of coffe onto the table, not spilling a drop. She rested her arms on the table and growled, burying her head into them. "No. I'll be fine." She let out a fustrated cry. "Why?! It's not like my life is hard enough already." She took a mouthful of coffe, not caring that it was burning her mouth. She winced. That was way too hot. "ARGH" She screamed at the coffe. She ran upstairs agaim. "I have taken your HU CD ok?" She yelled down at Draco. She stormed into her room and put it on, switching through till she got to Circles. She turned it up and lay facedown on her bed. She grabbed her pillow and started hitting it, until there were feathers everywhere. She was screaming the lyrics out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Draco didn't say anything while Melie raged. He decided to be helpful and went to go take care of both of the thestrals. But he got outside, and didn't see the bony heads poking out of the stables. He hoped that they were just laying down. He walked closer and checked each stall. There were no thestrals. "SHIT!!" He screamed as loudly as his voice would allow. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" He continued. Bellatrix must've freed them before she came in! SHIT. He fell onto the ground. "What the fuck do we go now? We have no way of a quick escape..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Melie screamed again. She was SO angry. She stormed downstairs to see what was in the fridge. She spied something that looked high in fat and grabbed it, a spoon and her coffee. She put the jar of chocolate spread into the microwave to melt it. She respected Narcissa enough to eat at the table so she got a mat and put the jar onto the tble, grabbed the spoon and started eating it . She got bored quickly, so she walked into another room witrh a TV and turned it on, carrying the jar as if it was her baby. She dipped the spoon in and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: