Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm

"Kay" She mumbled. She cloesd her eyes. She fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Draco paid the driver when they got back. He carefully lifted Melie out of the care and went upstairs carefully, not wanting to wake her up again. He opened the door of the room and went into her room, laying her down on the bed, then leaving to his own room.

-make it morning in your reply? :)-
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Melie heard someone outside her door. She opened her eyes. Will. Potter. Draco. Ella. Right. Need to tell Will about Ella. Draco. ARGH. It was giving her a headache. She huffed grumpily and got out of bed. She noticed she was in her pyjamas. She was confused. She wasnt quite sure what had happened. She shrugged it off and walked out. She went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Draco looked up when Melie entered. Will turned and saw her. "Morning- What happened to you?" He asked, looking at the cut on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Melie stopped. "Nothing..." She said guiltyly. She went and sat down.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Will raised his eyebrows, "Nothing? Really?" He said. "So you're saying you woke up with that?" He said and gestured to the cut.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

She sighed. "Fine. You remember thatreally evil bitch from the foster home right? Ella?" She saw him look sternly at her. "Yeah. Well, we ran into her last night. Then this twat from Hogwarts came along and completely provoked Draco into a fight then i...-ahem- fell over?" She said in one breath.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Will narrowed his eyes. "You went out last night?" He asked. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm

She gulped. "Uhh...If I said that I had a craving for a movie would you beleive me?" She took a spoonful of cereal and put it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

"No. Explain. Now." Will said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm

"Ugh. We went out. Ella was there, then I sorta had a little kind of fight with her. Then Potter comes along and completely provokes Draco into fighting, then i try and stop it then I got knocked out. Hence falling, hence the cut." She scowled. "Whore." She muttered, thinking about Ella.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 pm

"You went out in the middle of the night in London without knowing where to go?" Will said in disbelief, "That was a really bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm

"Hey, Draco has been here before." She mumbled grumpily.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am

Draco looked up, he nodded. "Yeah, it's ok... Nothing seriously bad happened..." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 am

Melie went red. "Yes. No. Wait. Nothing happened. Yeah." She gulped and quickly finished her cereal. She hated lying to people, especially her brother.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am

Will turned on Draco. "You said you had a fight with Potter?" Draco nodded slowly. "Well, must've been a clean fight, you have no bruises or cuts or anything."

Draco suddenly noticed the mistake he'd made. "Well, that's because I beat Potter up so much so, he didn't have time to even hit me..."

"Not much of a fight then? I hope you didn't use any magic." Will raised his eyebrow in suspision.

"No. Of course not, I wouldn't..." Draco said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am

"He didnt. I did though. Sorry." She quickly dumped her bowl in the sink, grabbed Draco and walked out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 am

"You what?!" Will yelled after her as she left. "Melie, you used magic outside in the streets, in the middle of London, full of muggles?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 am

"Uh, yeah sorry." She pushed Draco into a room and slammed the door shut. She looked at Will. "There was nobody there. Promise. We were like...in the middle of nowhere. Blame Potter?" She winced, trying to keep the door shut. "Sh. If you know whats good for you you'll stop." She hissed. "Sorry." She knew Will couldnt hear her, he looked too angry.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 am

"Hey what the fu-" Draco said as he got thrown in the room by Melie. He tried to open it, but she told him to stop. He stubbornly listened and stopped.

"Melie!" Will yelled. "Who cares if no one was around you both have the trace, and you both used magic underage. The ministry'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am

She gulped. "Not if they cant find me...or something!" She defended. She was awful at that. She was starting to feel uncomfortable, her back was pressed against the door, Will glaring her right in the face. "Anyways. They wont find me. Nu-uh." She grinned at him. Her smiles could usually win him over. She felt Draco stop pushing. "Sorry" She whispered again.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 am

Draco waited for her to open the door impatiently.

Will kept glaring at her. He sighed, "It's the ministry... They won't let it go so easy..." He said more gently.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 am

"Will, I'll be fine." She let go of the door, big mistake, and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am

Will smiled and hugged his sister back.

Draco felt the weight of the door come off. He pushed it open and came out.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 am

Melie heard the door open. She smiled. She hadnt hugged her brother in a while. "You smell nice" She muttered. "But you're not old enough for aftershave" She winked at him and pulled out of the hug. "Missed you Will." She muttered. She watched him go. She turned to Draco. "Sorry? I swear he was going to kill you..." She bit her lip, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: