Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animal RP ftwftw.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Name; Nimbus

Age; 1 year and a half

Gender; Male

Colour; Grey

Eye Colour; Green, but blue in the dark

Personality;
Nimbus is a rather skittish cat, he is very curious but once he sees something he finds scary – or doesn’t like, he will run away as fast as he can to the nearest tree and try to climb it. The grey cat eats rather a lot and is usually stealing other animal’s food. He is very eager to meet a new animal and will try most things on. He also loves to sleep, like most cats.

Appearance;
Nimbus is a light silvery grey cat. He has silver-like coloured fur around his paws. He has a very distinctive white ‘bow’ on his chest. He is a very beautiful young cat.

Backround Other; Nimbus was raised on a farm and eventually bought by an owner from the city, he is very used to strange animals like horses and pigs. He likes vast, open spaces and does not like being closed in cages. Cars scare the living daylights out of him!

I have a question; What city/country should they live in? You decide.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 am

Animal RP ftwftw. Tumblr_lr64hdJ10r1r086zuo1_500

Name- Valo
Age- Three
Gender- Female
Breed- Australian Shepherd

(I like it short and simple ._.')

Oh, and you decide XD
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Australia okay? :3
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Lol okay, you're posting first o_o :3
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 pm

okayokay. Here goes nothing..

Nimbus woke up outside after an afternoon nap. He stretched and sluggishly moved towards the door of the green and white house. Taking a look to the house left of him he spotted a dog, Australian Shepherd. Calo, he knew the dog's name after hearing the owner's call her many times. Nimbus shared a quick glance with the strange animal before meowing at the door non-stop. He wasn't very hingry - but this had worked for him everytime. The humans would open the fly-screen door and pick him up, give him a hug and take him to the kitchen. Nimbus knew he could get whatever he wanted from these humans and took it to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal RP ftwftw. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal RP ftwftw.   Animal RP ftwftw. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal RP ftwftw.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: