Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place Empty
PostSubject: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place Valent10

Philip woke up from his uneasy and uncomfortable sleep. He looked around the small, dank, room. The white paint peeling from the walls. Old parts of boxes lay on the floor, along with ripped up papers, and among those was dried blood on the floor, and the wall. This room was small, on either side were two shelves. The one on the right of Philip held a few books, mostly about hardware and some about chemicals. The one opposite that was mostly empty, just a few empty jars, and a few very old chemicals, that, Philip thought, would be of no use nowadays. Straight in front of him, between the two shelves was an ancient computer on a desk. Philip stood up, his back aching slightly. That's what you get for sleeping against metal boxes, he figured. He had placed the boxes against the door to prevent Tuurngait from entering while he got some much, much needed sleep. He went over towards the computer that was apparently on. Philip stared at it in confusion for a moment, wondering if he had actually turned it off, or if he imagined turning it off. He sat down on the chair and shut down the computer. Maybe it was Clarence bugging him and making him see the computer on, again. Though he doubted it, considering Clarence would do much, much worse. Philip turned just as a giant spider made a jump at him. "FUCK!" He exclaimed and stumbled for his flashlight to scare it, although the spider disappeared just as he turned to face it again.

"Haha! How's that for a morning greeting, eh, Monkey?" I heard Clarence's annoying voice inside my head.
I sighed in frustration. Should've known considering there's no other possible way for it to have appeared. "Idiot." I muttered to myself, as I left the room.

Once confirming no Tuurgait, and no dogs or worms or spiders for that matter, were around. Philip pulled out his faithful ever-lasting glowstick, and walked anxiously down the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"AHHHHHHH", daniel woke from his trubbling dream panting and shaking. He ran his quivering hand through his wet and sticky hair that was covered with sweat. He immediatly sprang from the rough carpet and brushed all the dust of the green waistcoat. While brushing himself down the ran his hand over a lump in the pocket, he reached in and grabbed a small bottle which turned out to be the remains of some sanity potion. He cuckled to himself and said "cant forget about you can we my beauty?". After shoving the potion into his pocket daniel walked over to a dressing table and stared at himself in the mirror. Today was another day....or maybe even night, as he didnt even know what time of day it was. Sighing deeply he turned he head away from the reflection, and began searching the room for keys, lanterns, tinderboxes, anything he could find. After searching through all the draws he noticed a wardrobe in the corner of the room. Striding over to it, he grabbed the large handle and pulled at it. Much to his disgust about 3 or 4 boken, battered and bloody limbs lay in thier lifeless. Daniel gasped and pinched his nose at the fowl stench the gripped his senses from the rotting flesh. Closing the door at once he ungripped his nose and began gasping for air.

Suddenly daniel was disturbed by a noise, a banging noise that made him think back to his dream. "HOLY SHIT" he wisperd to himself grabbing hold of his lantern and running to the door.

Daniel's breathing started to slow down as he placed his palm upon the door knob and began to turn it. Opening the door he was greeted by darkness, so he lit the lantern. Closing the door behind him to held up the lantern to the dark, and clenching his fist he took slow steps down the corridoor.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Philip wasn't completely sure where he was going. He had nowhere else to go in this wretched mine. Or research center. Whatever it was. He didn't even know anymore. After all he's been through, he just wanted out. Although he could see it was plainly clear he wasn't leaving until he died. He had murdered his only chance to get out of here, thanks to Clarence. He found his father dead, so that mystery was solved. So now what? If he could find his way back to the mess hall, that'd be great. But he doubted it, considering the sewer collapsed so there was no way back that way. So instead, he tried to find his way to the computer center. Maybe he could send out a message from there.

Carefully walking as quietly as he could, Philip headed towards the computer center. He heard strange noises all around, most of which he was used to and could now identify as the old machinery or pipes. Others he couldn't identify, and wondered whether they were Tuurngait, or if Clarence was trying to freak him out.

He checked each room for anything, batteries, painkillers, something to help him out. A key maybe? He remembered there being about five locked rooms next to the one he had slept in. But nothing. Just as he exited the armoury, which was literally two minutes from the computer center, he heard what he dreaded.

"Who's there?" A raspy voice spoke.
"Fuck." Philip whispered, had he been that loud? He didn't think he was... He carefully looked around the corner of the wall, and saw the Tuurngait turn around the other corner, the opposite way of the computer center. Thank god. Philip hoped there weren't more, as he tried to quietly make his way over to his destination, he made it successfully, entering the room, and closing the airtight door behind him, breathing a sigh of relief. When was it that he had such luck to not be noticed?
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Running for his life daniel turned his head briefly to encounter the huge grunt running after him. Throwing anything he could find at the grunt but hopelessly missing daniels stamina and energy were being drained rapidly. Suddenly he tripped over a golden statue and tumbled into a small cupboard. Quickly shutting the doors he alined his eye with the crack and began scanning the room. Everything was quiet until his eye looked upon the grunt and he gasped. The grunt let out a quiet and slow growl pacing up and down the room until he came to the cupboard. Daniel thought the grunt might have gone, so he lifted his hand and touch the door. The small shifty noise made the grunt focus on the cupboard and he lent down to the crack and peerd inside. Holding his breath daniel began to hum a tune in his head until the grunt snorted with anger and left the room.

As daniel went to open the cupboard he put one hand behind him, but to his surprise the cupboard seemed to carry on going. he reached further back to he could feel no wooden back. "Perhaps.. perhaps this is a way out" he wispered to himself. So he began crawling through the darkness feeling his way around. Suddenly daniel was crawling right towards to huge drop, but he could not see so he plunged to the bottom of darkness.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

Philip typed furiously and in frustration on the computers. "Come on..." He muttered angrily. They weren't working. Well. They wouldn't let him on the damn things. All password locked. "What the fuck, you weren't like this before!" He yelled angrily and collapsed into the chair, head in hands.

Silence was all around, apart from the bleeping of the computer. Until he heard a thud, somewhere. His head snapped up. Was it the Tuurngait? It didn't sound like it... It sounded more like something falling heavily. It also sounded quite far, as it was very faint. Philip sat on the chair, frozen and listening, his heart pounding wildly. Everything was back to silence. But he felt something was off. He stood up slowly and walked towards the door leading out of the safety of the computer center.

"Now, do you really want to go out there, Monkey?" He paused as his hand reached for the door handle. Clarence had seemed to start speaking again. Ever since he came to his mind, He had taught himself to just ignore him and do the opposite of what he says. But this time, he had a point. A Tuurngait that could kill him was out there. And what was he going out for? To investigate whatever had fallen down. Was it worth it? There was 99% chance it was a box falling from the top of a shelf. But he needed something to do, and something told him he had to go. Philip grasped the door handle, "It could be something dangerous, Monkey..." Clarence still had a point he tried to ignore, but it was difficult. Philip took a deep breath, expecting the worst, hoping for the best, and pulled open the door back to the halls.

He pulled it open at the wrong time. The Tuurngait had just turned towards the computer center, his flashlight pausing on me. Philip froze. Just as he spoke something he couldn't understand, and made for me. He bolted away, running as fast as he could. All he could hear was the Tuurngait after him, and Clarence laughing away at him in his mind. If he made him hear that bang, just so he could be killed by this infected thing, he didn't know what he'd do.

Philip didn't stop running until he reached another airtight room, pulling the door open as quickly as possible, he entered, then slammed the door behind him before the Tuurngait could follow him in.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Daniels eye lids began to flutter as he opened them, but he couldnt see anything as much to his surprise he was in complete darkness. As he lay there he suddenly whined in pain and clutched his arm, "shiiiiit i must have broken it when i fell" he said looking up at the dark hole above him. He began to feel around and was worried by the strange objects that kept coming into contact with him. Finally he came across a flashlight. Held it up and accidently pressed the on button. A beam of light shone into his face, almost blinding him. "What on earth....where am i am....what is this?" he questioned himslef. Standing up and shining the light around the room he could see the floor covered in brooms, old half empty paint cans, fileing cabonates, ladders you name it, it was in there, but ofcourse daniel had no idea what half of the stuff was.

Walking towards to door he clutched his arm again and let out a soft cry. Elbowing the door open he tiptoed out. There were hall ways and corridoors everywhere, leading to more. Daniel looked up at the light on the ceiling that was flashing on and off, it finally blew and left the place in darkness. Daniel turned on his flashlight and shined it all over the hall way and saw what looked like blood smeared all over it. Cringing be began to walk down the hall way that lead to a door saying "Control Room".
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Philip had fell to the floor, sweating from once again, running for his life. He didn't even remember what room he just run into. He looked around. Not recognising it from previous visits. Maybe he just forgot. He saw a chair and dragged himself towards it. Slumping down into the chair, staring at the computer in front of him, which was unlikely to turn on, considering the screen was broken. "Told you it wasn't worth!" Clarence laughed at him in a way that just annoyed Philip so much, but there was nothing he could do about it. Philip checked the draws of the desk, finding only some painkillers... But thankful that it was at least something.

He remained in the unknown room, not wanting to leave, not daring to. And also, he saw no reason to. There was nothing out there to go for. Nothing in here to stay for, except safety... He was highly considering giving up and just starving to death in this room. But what exactly would he be giving up? That made the idea even more welcoming. He hopelessly turned to the computer once more and tried to turn it on, as predicted, it did nothing. He sighed and closed his eyes, desperate for something good to happen. But of course it wouldn't. Nothing good has happened since he took that last flight from Heathrow to Greenland.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

As daniel approched the door a feeling of anxity ran through him. And as he grabbed the door knob he hand began to shake rattleing it. "stop stop" he wispered to himself. He held his breathe and swung the door open. Letting go of the breathe he looked around the room there was technology he had never seen and did not understand, this made him scared.

There was a chair with a big back to it sat in the middle of the room, he could see a pair of shoes under it. Edging towards to chair he held up his flashlight ready to strike. He counted in his head three ..two..one.. His arm froze. There in the chair lay a male. Blonde hair wearing a red hoodie, fast asleep. Daniel brought his arm back down to his side and breathed a sigh of relief. This male may be wearing odd clothes but at least he was a human, the same species as daniel, somone he could relate to.

Daniel became iquistive towards this boy and stepped closer like he was in a trance, the grip he had on the flashlight slipped...BANG "SHIIT" daniel cried. Covering his mouth he frantically tried to find a hiding place. He found an empty cabonate just bing enough for him. There he sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Philip woke up with a start. He had fell asleep? Must not have even realised. Although that was not of the matter. He had heard a bang. A loud one. His eyes were wide in fear, his heart pounding again. He looked around. He spotted a flashlight on the floor, he picked it up. It was still on. He set it back down. Standing up, he stepped a few cautious steps around the room. Looking for any sign of life. Any sign of what could've caused what he heard. Curiosity started to come over his fear, as he searched every possible hiding place. Behind boxes, under desks, behind turned over desks, and even bothered to check the vents. His eyes scanned the room, and stopped on a cabinet he hadn't seen. He walked towards it and pulled the doors open, doing a double take when he saw a person there.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Philip yelled as he jumped back. He scanned the man top to bottom. He looked strange. He had a strange hairstyle. Strange clothes. Philip couldn't make much sense of it. He looked like he was from about a hundred years ago. He looked up at the man's face in confusion. "How the fuck did you get here? Where are you from?" So many questions came to mind. Lots of them too offensive to ask, so he kept his mouth shut and waited for answers and explanations.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Daniel struggled to his feet. "I'm.... daniel, i dont know how i got here. One minute i was running and then the cupboard..then i was falling and..AHHH" he clutched his arm. Looking up he caught the boys eye. He felt like he could see all his troubles in his eyes, the pain he had gone through. He wanted to say something but he found himslef not able too.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Philip stared at him. What he was saying made no sense. But that didn't matter at the moment. "Your arm hurt?" He asked, then handed this Daniel person the painkillers he had just found. "Not much. But it'll ease the pain quickly, I know from experience." He said tonelessly. "I'm Philip, by the way." There was a silence in the air, suppose it could be called awkward. Neither of them had any idea what was going on, as it seemed. Philip kept his eyes on him, examining him. Wondering once again, if Clarence was behind this, and that this man wasn't real. And Philip was just being tricked once again. It wouldn't surprise him.

"Not my doing, Monkey, this one's real." Clarence said lazily, reading my mind.

Now Philip was just plain confused, even more than before.

"So. Erm. I don't mean to offend you, but why are you dressed so... so... Like you're from the 1800s?" He asked Daniel, picking his words carefully. He didn't want to offend his only company down here. That would just be plain stupid of him.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Daniel took the tablet from Phillip and swallowed it. "Thankyou Phillip" he said rubbing his arm. He looked down at his clothes "well im dressed like im from the 1800s becuase i am....why are dressed like your from the future?"

He looked at phillips uncomfrotableness, it looked like something was troubling him inside his head. Letting go of this broken arm daniel stretched out his arm and carefully placed it on phillips shoulder "are you alright? Is something the matter?" Suddenly he felt as if he was being to pushy so he lifted his hand off phillips shoulder and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 pm

"Yes I'm fine." Philip snapped without thinking. He paused, shocked at how quickly he snapped. "Sorry." He muttered. "And what do you mean from the future? I'm dressing like it's the year 2001, and I'm wearing this because it's freezing cold outside. And inside, for that matter." Philip informed him. He wondered how he could stand the cold wearing that, considering it's freezing.

"Something's off about this guy, Monkey. I wouldn't trust him." Clarence muttered lazily again. Philip had the huge urge to yell 'Shut up!' at Clarence, but held back, as he would just look crazy in front of Daniel. Which probably wasn't the best way to appear to someone when you first meet them in an abandoned research centre.

"So.. Where did you say you were from...? Where were you before you got here?" Philip still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that someone had so suddenly appeared down here. How long was he asleep? Maybe he was even dreaming. It was a good possibility... Although a small part of him assured him it wasn't a dream.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 pm

"Well im from Brennanburg, ive never been here before ive lived in a castle most of my life" he answerd. Looking around at the room the computer caught his eye "im sorry what do you call this what is it?" he asked.

Walking over to the computer he pressed a button and the whole computer lit up and started making a noise, scared and afraid daniel ran behind philip and grabbed him almost making him fall over.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

"Whoa, calm down!" Philip yelled as he tried to regain balance. "It's just a computer, Christ, haven't you seen one before?" Philip shook his head. "Okay. Forget where're you're from. What year do you think it is? And where the fuck is Brennanburg?"

Philip went over to the computer, and tried to open up a desktop. Of course, this was also password protected. "Shit!" He cursed angrily under his breath. Why are all the computers password protected? These things were the only possible way out.

Where could all these passwords be anyway? There had to be a list somewhere. If he could just find it... But something told him that wasn't going to happen. He looked back at Daniel. "Well. Great luck you're having, getting stuck down here, there's not even a possible fucking way out." Philip told him angrily, slapping the computer in frustration. All he needed to do was send one email. Just ONE. Why couldn't he just do that?
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 am

"1869" he said. He walked closer to the computer "hey is a password like a key or a riddle? im good at those" he smiled. Then not knowing what else to do he said "well look on the bright side at least your not stuck down here with a grunt" he cuckled nudging him.

Daniel then sighed and rememberd how lonely he was back in Brennanburg and how he was just cheating death and running from it everyday, having constant sleepless nights with nightmares, the most horrible nightmares. At least here there was someone he could talk to with out being hunted. At least here he didnt have to hide.

"So shall we go password hunting?" he asked trying to think about the positive.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 am

Philip looked at him. "What the hell is a grunt?" He asked. These "grunts" sounded a lot calmer than the Tuurngait, worm, and dogs. "And it's a key. Usually they're four digit. I can't tell you how hard these are to find written down. The paper's are in the most ridiculous places. Sometime's it's not even paper. Once I got morse code." Philip sighed. "Sure. Let's go try and find them. If anywhere, I'd guess the locked rooms down another corridor. But then we need the stupid keys. Where ever the hell those could be." Philip realised how angry he was sounding, but he didn't care. He was pretty sick of everything at the moment. And even though having company was nice, it didn't help much.

Philip walked to the door, then stopped. "Be careful. There's an infected out there, he chased me earlier. They can kill you with ease. And if you do see it, just, run as fast you fucking can. Got it?" He didn't wait for a reply, put pulled the door open, and checked around. Nothing. "Right. Come on. I'm not sure where to start looking, though, just bear that in mind." Philip switched the glowstick for the flashlight so he could see further out better. "It seems safe at the moment." He told Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 am

Daniel was confussed by all the information he had just been told. "Wait for me" he shouted running after philip. Following Philip he began to think about "the infected" maybe they were like the grunt or even worse the brute. Trying to focus on something that wouldnt kill him he decided to start a bit of a coversation with Philip. "So erm why are you all alone down here, where are your family, how did you become a lone ranger like me?".

Looking around the corridoors Daniel could see the blood and other shit on the walls, it reminded him of being back in Brennanburg castle with the blood and bodies. He still couldnt believe what he did to those people. He had a flash back ofthe torture chambers and all the screams, but was disrupted when Philip came across something.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 am

"Family?" Philip snorted. "I got dragged into this shit by my dead father before I had a chance of having a family. How about you? You were alone, also?" Philip felt a bit better with Daniel, after realising he was also alone before he came.

Philip kept walking along a corridor he didn't remember walking in before, and at the end of the corridor, a door, with a keycard lock. Philip stared at it for a moment, before realising he had received a keycard when he needed to get Amabel. Hopefully, the keypad would work here also. He swiped the card and heard 3 bleeps, and the light switched from red to green. "Thank God." Philip sighed, and opened the heavy metal door. "Hopefully something helpful is here." He said to Daniel as he walked in.

Inside the walls were white. No blood stained them. This was possibly the first room Philip had entered without any blood. He walked around. There were files on shelves, and one computer, and another door. Philip ignored the door, and ran straight to the computer. The computer started and opened straight to the desktop. "YES!" Philip yelled happily, although an error message popped up. Philip groaned and read it. 'Error: No files on desktop. Please insert CD ROM'. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He muttered. Maybe it was around here somewhere? He got up and began to search through all the files, and drawers.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 am

"CD ROM?" Daniel said to himself. Rather than making himslef a pain, he used his common sense and started looking. It was almost like searching for the keys and tinderboxes, you had to look everywhere even in the unexspected. As he was rumaging through all the crap in the draws he began to feel more at ease as Philip was in a sort of similar situation to him, maybe at the moment Philip didnt seem the most welcoming towards Daniel, but given time maybe thier relationship would develop.

Daniel's thoughts were disrupted when he came across and round disk shape, he picked it up and scanned it. On it were the title and then in small black letters it said CD ROM. This must have been what Philip ment. "Here i think i found what your looking for" he said smiling at Philip. As he handed him the CD ROM he felt more helpfull and important and that he wasnt just standing by the side line.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 am

Philip looked at Daniel, then the CD. "Yes! Thank you!" He exclaimed, grabbing it from him, and hurriedly inserting it. It opened. On it were, thankfully, passwords. They seemed to be, anyway. The only problem was, it didn't say what for. Just a list. And apparently, some were broken from the CD's old age. But it was something. Philip quickly wrote down the numbers in a notebook. "Right. These could be helpful. Even though I don't know what they're for as it doesn't say." He informed Daniel. "All we need, is for one of these to work, on one computer, so I can send one email." He knew Daniel probably didn't understand anything he just said.

Just as he headed for the door, lights went out. Philip froze. "Electricity's out. Again?" He sighed. He heard Clarence laughing in his mind again. "Why does everything go wrong?" He suddenly remembered the second room, he pushed open the door. Inside was a small storage area. Inside were boxes, and bleach, and everything else that wasn't useful, until he spotted something in the back. He reached and grabbed it. A key. "Got a key. Doesn't say where to." He looked at Daniel, then turned on the flashlight again. "The electricity being out is probably the most dangerous sign. Everything comes out when electricity goes."

"You should go outside, Monkey. Good things await you." Philip could hear the sarcasm, and eagerness in Clarence's voice. "I'm not listening to you, we're definitely not going outside." He snapped angrily out loud, accidently. He didn't say anything as he realised, quite afraid of Daniel's reaction to what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 am

"Ok ok, he calmed Philip down, we dont have to go outside especially if bad things happen". But daniel never said anything about going outside, maybe Philip was a little crazy...but he didnt blame him, Daniel himself had to drink sanity potion to stay sane.

Everything was quiet, and Daniel felt quite awkward especially after Philips little out burst.
His mind began to wonder back to Brennanburg. "So these erm infected what actually are they" Daniel inquired to Philip. Suddenly anxiety filled his mind and he began pacing yp and down the room not even thinking how much it might annoy Philip.

He stuck his unbroken hand into his pocket and felt the best object in the world. Laughing to himself he pulled out a bottle which contained a blue potion. He began waving it in Philips face "you know what this is ? he said, this is going to make our lives a whole lot fucking easier" he said. Then he began laughing uncontrolably acting perhaps a bit mad.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:36 am

Philip stared at him with the small bottle. "Erm... What is that?" He asked.

"And you thought you were mad," Clarence said. Philip knew better than to say anything back to him.

"The infected are... They're a species that lived here, they're really the Tuurngait. Then people came and built this research centre after building the mine to research about them... Even destroy them. However the Tuurngait is also a virus and it started to infect the workers, and so most of the people here fled, and some were forced to stay back because they couldn't be risked to leave, so they died here. Now the Tuurngait have basically taken over this place." Philip explained. He almost mentioned Clarence, and Amabel, but thought better of it. Daniel knowing that Philip has someone inside his mind that can make him see things and make him murder people would probably just scare him off.

He cleared his throat, deciding it best to mention other things to watch for. "There are also dogs... They're basically undead guard dogs. Though not many of them are around the research centre, a few are though. Also spiders. Huge ones, I mean, one's that are twice the size of your face that can kill quickly. But they mostly live in caves... And then there's the worm. A giant rock worm that comes out quite randomly. Though a part of me doubts it's going to be around this area. So mostly to watch out for would be Tuurngait." He paused. "My father killed himself because of what he found out about the Tuurngait."
Back to top Go down
Amnesia

Amnesia

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 am

Daniel having his spirits dampened put the sanity potion back in his pocket. He felt bad for philip so bad, he placed his hand upon his shoulder "im sorry to hear that, maybe if it helped we could find out what your father did about the Tuurngait, id much rather do that then spend the rest of my days in Brennanburg running from monsters and trying to kill my fucking master.If hes not even on my mind or near me i wouldnt need to kill him".

He reached for the snity potion again "here this is sanity potion, i guess becuase of what your father did you'll need this more than me. Ive had nights without taking it, i cant say they were peaceful but now im not in the castle maybe i wont have nightmares about it" he explained to Philip>

Something inside Daniel wanted to care for Philip like a child or lover. Just to hold him and make all his pain go away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:13 am

Philip took the potion from
Daniel, rather cautiously considering he didn't know what it was really, but grateful all the same. "Thanks." he said. He turned the small bottle over in his palms and looked up at Daniel. "A little part of me is saying to forget the whole Tuurngait thing and just die here. That's what my father wanted me to do - he never wanted me to come here in the first place. But curiosity got the better of me, and now I can't say how much regret I feel because I didn't listen to the letter my father sent." Philip paused. Thinking back when he received the letter from his father the day after which his mother had died. "However, another part of me wants to find out just so my father didn't die for nothing."

Philip began to feel a bit better with Daniel there with him. At least he could talk to someone about things that troubled him. Though he remained scared about becoming too friendly with him as Clarence could easily try to male Philip kill him, which Philip probably wouldn't be able to live with.

"Oooh! Looky here! Monkey's made a friend! Come on, be a good friend and introduce him to me!" Philip didn't respond once more. But he couldn't ignore his words. Maybe taking the sanity potion would help drain Clarence out a bit, though he doubted it. However, hesitant, he took a sip from the bottle. His mind felt clearer as result from drinking it, but he knew it hadn't gotten rid of his problems or of Clarence. It was like drugs, he thought, it'll ease the problems but they won't be gone.

"Thanks." Philip said to Daniel again, and gave a small smile to him. Possibly the first smile he's done since he came to Greenland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place   we found  l o v e  in a h o p e l e s s place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we found l o v e in a h o p e l e s s place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: