Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

me and only are really cool. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Ron stood up, but jerked his arm out of Harry's grip. "Ok. I'm all for finding out... But how would we get Malfoy to talk? You know him... He won't admit easy." He explained.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm

"We'll do what we did in second year...Polyjuice Potion? No..takes too long to make. Uh...We..I don't know." He sighed, defeated. "We could just ask him politely?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Ron burst into a fit of laughter. "Politely?! Sure. That'll work." Ron said sarcastically through his laughing.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"Hermione did it." He said blankly. "We could...we could get Hermione to ask? Or make potion and one of us takes it and turns into her..." He pondered over it. "Let's just ask Goyle or Crabbe or something." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Ron laughed again, and bit his lip, to try and stop laughing. He nodded. "Right, sure." He said, "Where do you think they'd be?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Harry rolled his eyes, almost laughing at his friends stupidity. "Slytherin common room?" He ross his eyes again, opening the door to the hallways.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Ron followed him into the now empty hallways, except for a few students. "Right. And how would we get in?" Ron asked Harry as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

"Marauders map will tell us where they are. And I know the password...Ron, I always know the password." He smirked slightly at the red-haired boy, pulling the map from his pocket and bringing the invisibility cloak from his robes.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Two most prized possessions, eh?" Ron said, grinning. "What would we do without them..."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Harry laughed"Yeah! Glad that i though of bringing them." He handed Ron the in visibility cloak, starting to unwrap the map. He pointed to some footsteps. "Draco. Wonder what he's up to..." He was confused at where Draco was going. He was nowhere near the Slytherin rooms.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am

Ron looked over Harry's shoulder at the map, he frowned slightly, "That's weird. Here, maybe we should just go find him now. And worry about what's going through his head when we do find him." Ron said, opening the cloak, and throwing it over himself and Harry.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am

"Ok..." He whispered. He was enjoying the closeness between himself and Ron. They'd always been with Hermione on their 'missions'. This one was just them. He checked the map. Draco was quite near. He quickened his pace, throwing the cloak off. "Malfoy. What do you want with our Hermione" He said boldly to the blonde boy.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

Ron felt the weight of the cloak increase on him as Harry flung it off himself, Ron pulled the cloak of quickly also.

Draco jumped when he saw the two gryffindors appear from no where. "What are you talking about!?" Draco demanded, confused. "And what do you meanyour Hermione? She isn't anyone's Hermione. She's just Hermione." He said, rolling his eyes. "For friends, you two aren't exactly very friendly to her." He scowled, glaring at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:19 am

"Yes we are! And yes, she's ours, we had her first!" Harry retorted childishly. "You're up to something with her. Us being her friends are simply protecting her from someone like you!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 am

Draco laughed. "What the fuck? Are you 5 Potter? She isn't yours. She isn't anyone's. And she has freedom to talk to who ever she likes. It's not up to you to decide whether or not we can be friends." Draco said in a matter-of-fact voice. "And, despite what you stubbornly believe to be true, I am not up to anything. What wrong with being friendly?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:37 am

"You don't come across as a friendly person." Harry said bluntly, crossing his arms. How is he not getting the point...Stay away from her you fucking moron!
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:40 am

"Well. Not to you obviously, but maybe if you open your fucking eyes, or at least, get them fucking fixed, so those damn glasses don't get foggy and cloud your vision, you'd be able to fucking see that I am being perfectly friendly to Hermione. Why is that a problem? Be fucking happy I'm not constantly insulting one of your precious friends." Draco scowled at Harry. "What are you getting at anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:49 am

"Just stay away from her. Or you'll be sorry." He growled, grabbing Ron and starting to walk away. "Come on Ron. I think he's got the point. "
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:52 am

Draco laughed. "Be sorry, Potter?!" He laughed again, "How the fuck is that supposed to be a threat? You can't exactly tell me what to do, Potter. If I want to talk to Hermione. That's none of your business!" He yelled after them.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 am

"You don't deserve her friendship. She trusts anyone who is nice to her, even if theyve been absolute evil towards her, even if they hurt her family. Us. She considers us family." He paused, shaking with anger and excitement."You know what. You'll never get close to her. I was wrong. You can't get close to anyone. Too fucking emotionless." He registered what he'd said, realising it could trigger something and pulled at Ron's sleeve motioning for him to walk faster, or pullhe cloak up.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:01 am

"EMOTIONLESS?!" Draco yelled in complete anger. He stormed after them, pulling out his wand. "Want to say that all again, Potter?" He said, in a dangerously calm voice. "I didn't really hear it properly." His hand gripped his wand, he was itching to through a spell at the git. "You have no fucking idea why I'm not close to anyone. So shut up with your know-it-all attitude, and accept the fact that I maybe, I am actually being genuinly friendly!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 am

"I'll give you that." He said honestly. "But you hurt her? You won't know what happened to you. Now put your wand away, I don't want to fight." He had stopped to reply, but now he was almost running away from him. "Ron! We have to get back to the common room, McGonnagall said she was coming in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:12 am

Draco scowled at them, not replying, he turned around and headed for the Slytherin common room.

"What?!" Ron freaked, throwing the cloak over the both of them. "Why is she coming?!" He asked in a hurried whisper.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:19 am

Harry shrugged, "Something boring." He saw the Gryffindor common room door and went to unlock it. It was full of students. Hermione was there too. He smiled at her, she smiled back. Completely forgiven. Thats how kind she was. He went and sat next to her, Professer McGonagall walking in. She didn't talk about anything interesting. Just class timings and stuff.

I'm guessing we can make it the next day? XD
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:23 am

"What do we have first?" Ron mumbled to Harry and Hermione the next morning in the common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: