Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:29 am

"Potions!" Harry smiled with fake happiness. "Hermione, if Malfoy says/does anything, tell us."
"You make it sound like an order." She frowned.
"It is." Harry replied firmly.
"Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll think of you while he tries to kill me." She said sarcastically. "Sorry." She said after a moment of silence. "Thanks. I know you're just being protective." She smiled genuinely at Harry and Ron, specifically Ron.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:46 am

Ron smiled back lightly, and sighed. "Guess we should go then..." He said, getting up, and leaving to go to Potions with Harry and Hermione.

Draco wandered through the hallways of the dungeons towards potions, he arrived there, as he saw, at the same time as Potter, Weasly, and Hermione. He smiled to himself slightly, and entered the classroom. He went and sat where he was the previous day.

Ron glanced at Malfoy with a small glare as he entered and sat at the row opposite.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 am

Hermione sighed, walking toward the desk she had sat at, next to Malfoy. They'd never get it. She smiled slightly at Draco, knowing that if she talked to him then Harry and Ron would bug her about it. She silently got her books out, pretending to listen to Snape.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:57 am

Draco smiled as she sat next to him, he glanced past her at Potter and Weasley, then looked at Hermione. "Hey." He muttered quietly to her, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:01 am

"Hey" She whispered, trying to be as quiet as possible so Harry and Ron didn't get suspicious. She glanced over at them. They seemed to be laughing about something childish. Bogeys probably. She shook her head, smiling now.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 am

"Um, they didn't like, get angry at you? Did they? They kind of came up to me and got all angry and everything..." He said, referring to Harry and Ron with a small nod in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:09 am

"They did?!" She said loudly. She ducked her head into her book, glancing back at the two friends. They were still laughing. "They did?" She repeated, quieter. "I'll talk to them. They're so embarrassing..." She groaned. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 am

"No! Don't. It's ok. Really. I don't want to get angry at you again if they knew you'd spoken to me again," He said, rolling his eyes. "They were being ridiculous. Saying you were 'theirs' and the like... I told them to shut up with the childishness, and that you didn't belong to them, or anyone, and you could do what you wanted. They just threatened me and left." Draco told her about last night's events, and a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 am

She raised her eyebrows." I am owned? Interesting. Well don't listen to them, it's all empty threats anyway" She rolled her eyes, not concerned about them. "Sorry" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 am

Draco laughed slightly, "Don't apologise. It was to be expected, I probably should've seen it coming." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 am

"They overreact so much." She smiled, slightly grateful of her best friends for being so protective, extremely embarrassed that they did that. She realised that most people were getting on wih their work, she blinked, remember her grades and started scribbling notes down from the books.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:40 am

Draco decided to start on his own work, he looked blankly at the book, he really didn't feel like working, but he began to work anyway. "Is potions the only class we have together?" He asked her without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 am

"Charms." She replied automatically. She went pink. "Yeah. Charms." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:53 am

Draco smiled, "Yeah..." He said automatically, then started going through each of his classes, "Oh. And Care of Magical Creatures..." He added. "Do we have either of those today?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 am

"Care of Magical Creatures is fifth. Charms third." She said quickly. She frowned. She had to stop remembering stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 am

Draco tired to stop himself from grinning madly at the fact that he had two more classes with her today. "Great." He said, trying to sound casual, and not to happy.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 am

He seemed pleased. She was pleased that he was. She grinned to herself, tucking her hair behind her ear, and carried on writing. The lesson went by quickly, she said a few words to Draco, still trying not to get Harry and Ron's attention. She liked Draco. She had decided that, even though he'd been so horrible before. "Did they say anything really mean?" She turned to face Draco while putting her books away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:32 am

Draco thought back to last night. They didn't say anything particularly mean. "No," He said, "But, it wasn't exactly nice of them to attack me with accusations about me being 'up to something', when I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:05 pm

"I will talk to them, get them to shut up." She said angrily. She wasn't angry often, but this made her angry. She picked up her books. "See you in Charms" She gave him a smile and walked out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Draco walked into the bright, cheerful classroom that was Charms. Only a few students were there, apparently, he was early, and everyone else was still on their way. He made his way to an empty seat, and then watched the door, waiting for everyone else to arrive and the class to start.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Harry had been quite annoying those few lessons towards Hermione. Even though Ron was in there he made sure he sat next to her. Unfortunately, he was in her charms class. He immediately pulled her into a seat l, quite far away from Malfoy. She didn't appreciate it. She got a little bit angry, then realised it wasn't a huge deal. She'd see him in Care of Magical Creatures. She was about six rows infront of him. While Harry wasn't looking, she gave him and apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Draco was disappointed that she didn't sit next to him, but he understood. Stupid Potter.

Draco walked to his Care of Magical Creatures class, quite hopeful that he may talk to Hermione again. The grounds outside Hogwarts were bright and green, a great day. The sun shone brightly, heating up the grounds outside nicely, he made his way to Hagrid's small hut next to the forest that contrasted the bright, happy atmosphere of the open grassy area. As he got closer, he saw most of the class there already waiting.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Hermione was waiting, almost impatiently, with the other students, for Draco. When she saw the blonde boy coming towards the group, it took a lot of effort for her to control her pleasure. Ron probably noticed, she gulped, her mouth in a sort of grimace. She was trying to look normal. While the gormless boy wasn't looking, she slyly edged nearer Draco. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Draco smiled at her, "Hey," He said, trying not to sound to happy. "How's it going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:45 pm

She stared ahead of her, her face blank. "Pretty good. You?" Ronald can't stop me from doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: