Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 am

Draco nodded. "Yeah, Same." He went and pulled out simply jeans and a t-shirt. He changed then went back into the main room, waiting for Melie.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 am

She got dressed and went to meet Draco. "Right. Where then?" She smirked slightly. Once he replied they caught a cab to a club. They went in. It was ravin'.

After about 20minutes, Melie was starting to feel angry. She could see this girl dancing closely to Draco. She scowled. She was walking into the tiolets, when a girl, a little older than herself introduced herself. "Jade, hi. I just wanted to say, you and your boyfriend look perfect together, ive been watching you a bit, they way you look at each other is adorable." Melie blushed, grinning a thanks. "I should warn you though, I saw some whore trying to get his attention." Melie frowned slightly. "I saw that too." Jade smiled reassuringly. "Im sure if he feels the way you do about him towards you he wont do a thing. He looks pretty trustworthy." Suddenly another girl walked out of a cubicle. She'd come in while they were talking. "Sorry, you're talking about the white blonde guy, about 6'2, hot? Yeah. I just saw some fake brunette drag him off somewhere, they looked pretty close..." Melie raised an eyebrow. The girl 'enticing' Draco had been brunette. He wouldnt. She suddenly felt a cold shock to her body. What if he was. He never said he loved her back. Maybe she scared him off. She smiled politely and said goodbye to them. She looked through the crowd. She looked over to where Draco was. She could feel herself getting scared. She pushed past all the sweaty, drunk people. She hadnt drank anything. She felt quite proud of that. She could see a flash of white hair, mixed in with brown. She quickly scanned the rest of the crowd. None looked like him. She followed the blonde person, about half a room away. She sqeezed past, trying to get to him. She started hyperventilating. Dont do it. Dont do it Draco. Dont do it. As she got closer she could see the blonde's face. It was definately Draco. She couldnt see the brunette girls face. But she seemed familiar. Sort of. She watched as the brunette pushed Draco through a door. She widened her eyes and followed. They looked pretty close. She could feel her heart punding in her ears. About a minute later, after she'd trekked through the hoardes of people, she found the door. She opened it quietly. She gulped when she saw what was happening. Draco was up against the wall, making out with the brunette girl. "D-draco?" She stuttered. She watched as Draco turned his head. She couldnt recognise the emotion on his face, her eyes had blurred with tears. "Y-you but i-" She was cut off by the brunette. She turned to face Melie. Melie gasped when she recognised her. "YOU?!" The brunette smirked. "If I'd have known..." Melie gulped again. Her stomach started churning. She thought she was going to be sick. "H-how could you. Either of you?!" She gulped again. "Ella?" She forced out. He isnt moving. He isnt moving. Oh god. He really doesnt like me. I-. Ella scowled. She unwrapped herself from Draco and strutted towards Melie. "Give us some privacy?" When Melie didnt move, Ella glared and raised her arm. The hit hurt more than Melie thought it would. She yelped out while Ella stood on her foot. Melie;s skimpy hells left skin open to Ella's 6 inch leather boots. She didnt scream when she did it. She watched the blood trickle over her toes. She breathed in deeply. "I-...I thought I could trust you.." She could feel the tears running down her cheeks now. She made a dignified exit, limping out of the room. She felt her ankle give way underneath her. She went red with embarrasment. She heard Ella snicker behind her. She let her crying take over. She ran out, still limping awkwardly. She heard someone call her name.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Only after 20 minutes had Draco managed to lose sight of Melie, as a brunette girl came up to him. She was dancing at the same time introducing herself. "Ella. You are?" She said loudly over the music.

"I'm Draco," He replied, he looked at her, she was hot, he had to admit. The next ten minutes, she barely spoke, she only bought him drinks. She did speak after the ten minutes had passed.

"How about we go somewhere... Quieter?" She asked slyly. Before Draco could reply, she was pulling him away. He could barely see or even think straight. He heard a door shut and the music became muffled. They had entered a small, dimly lit room. Ella didn't waste any time talking, she pushed Draco until his back was against the wall, then began to violently kiss him, he had no time to protest her, but he felt her pull away after what seemed like only a short time. He opened his eyes. He could he the music more clearly, the door was open, and in the doorway was a blond figure, Melie. Tears were in her eyes. He watched as she and Ella argued briefly, then Melie exited and ran off.

"Melie!" Draco called after her. He pushed past Ella. "Whore!" He yelled at her angrily, then continued after Melie.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Melie wiped at her eyes. The people were dancing so close together. She was in a mad rush to et out. She could hear Draco not far behind her. She pushed through the crowd harder. Not long after she came to the door. She slipped out. "Fucks sake. " she snarled when she felt the big fat raindrops pound on her head. She shook her hair and started limping towards a bus stop. She was crying uncontrollably now, her shoulders shaking violently, her mouh letting out horrified gulps and gasps. She sat on the sopping pavement and watched as the rain started trickling off in streams by the kerns. She rested her head against the lamppost.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Draco pushed violently past all the people. He ran out of the door, "MELIE!" He screamed loudly. Where is she?! He stood on the spot for a moment, before running left, he ran and found a bus stop, and someone by it. He ran up to her. "Melie! I'm so sorry!" He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:44 pm

She closed her eyes and sobbed harder, her whole body jerking about. He might mean it. No he doesn't. She was debating whether to runaway quickly, forgive him or ignore him. She chose the latter.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 pm

"Melie, I'm really sorry! I really didn't know what I was doing!" He explained quickly, he grabbed her hands. "I'm truly sorry." He said, voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Melie glared up at him. Her face softnd slightly when she saw how he looked. He did look sorry she gently took her hands from his and curled them into fists. She then drew her knees up and hugged them, staring silently at him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"Melie please believe me!" He pleaded, "I really didn't have a clue what I was doing, it was all so quick... I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

She gulped. "I didn't ... Realise you..." she gulped again, wiping her eyes. "Didn't ... Feel the same!" on hat last word she burst into tears again, resting her head on her knees, her body shaking. The passers by may have mistaken it for laughter.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 pm

"What? No! Melie, please understand!" He pleaded again. "I didn't mean any of what happened, it was all shit," He tried again to explain. "I'm really really sorry, Melie! Please forgive me!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:11 pm

...it's not like he loved me back. Maybe this isn't a big deal. "I don't get it" she mumbled, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Draco sighed. "What do you mean you don't get it?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

"is it because she was hot?" she whispered, staring him in the face, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

"Ok ok, I admit she was hot," He sighed, "But it was because she got me all drunk and then just went straight into it, I swear I barely understood what was happening."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:25 pm

She looked up at him horrified. "What?!" she stood up shakily. She stretched her fists out and clenched them again. She could feel rain drilling off every inch of her. She was completely soled. She took a deep breath and started walking away. She turned back and gave him a look. A look that should tell him how she feels. When she thought she was out of sight of him she doubled over. Her chest had shooting pain in it, as if someone had ripped out her organs. She clench her teeth. She knew she was going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:31 pm

"No! Please Melie! Don't leave!" He yelled after her. "Please!" He yelled again. "I love you! Don't leave! I'm so sorry!" He yelled loudly again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

She leaned over the wall. She could feel her stomach churning. She groaned with discomfort. When she realised her body wasn't finished torturing her, she gulped and slumped against the wall. she was busy thinking about how to get home when she heard a voice. She scrambled to her feet, her heels bending under the movement. She stumbled onward. The. She heard what the voice said. "What?!" She shreiked. She spun around. "What the fuck. " she muttered. She was trying not to smile.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Draco had caught up to her. Her looked at her, "I love you Melie, please forgive me." He tried again for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:47 pm

"Kay" She couldn't help but smile slightly. She started walking in the opposite direction, back to where they were before. She stopped when she got to the corner. Her smile faded and turned into a snarl. "What do you want." She glared at the smirkin girl infront of her.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : She)
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:53 pm

"Kay?" Draco said in disbelief. "Just kay?" He said. Hadn't she wanted him to say that for ages, he finally does, and she says kay?. He sighed, and followed her again.

Ella smirked at her. "I want him once again," She said and motioned her look towards Draco who was coming up to them.

Draco stopped when he saw Ella. "You bitch!" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Melie tensed up. "You've caused enough trouble. Fuck. Off." She stood back slightly, trying to see where Draco was without looking.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Ella glared at her as she walked up to Draco, who stood his ground. His hand poised over his wand in his jacket pocket. "I don't think I want to, and I don't think your little boyfriend wants me to leave, either." She said slowly, but harshly.

Draco slapped her away, as she tried to grab his hands in attempt to kiss him once more. "Get away from me." He gritted through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Meliestander her eyebrows. "Whore" She said coldy. A smirk was still on her lips. She knew she had a slight disadvantage because of her height. She walked up o Ella and stared at her. She was about six inches shorter with heels. [i]Fucks sake why am I so short...
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Ella glared at Melie. "Desperate? I ain't desperate, bitch, at least I can get boys." She sneered.

Draco clutched the wand. "Leave." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: