Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

"Watch your mouth Potter." Draco growled. "People change their minds. I'm supposing you're just jealous, eh? Well the world isn't over, don't worry, you'll always have mudblood there." He said with a gesture towards Hermione.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Melie frowned. "Stop it." She saw Ron take Hermiones hand. He wasnt very subtle. She raised an eyebrow, trying not to smirk. She saw Potter staring at her. She glared at him. He looked hurt.

"Her name is Hermione. And dont you think you've hurt her enough?" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"I know her name." Draco snapped. "And why are you staring at my girlfriend, Potter?" He noticed him, he wasn't even attempting to hide it. Draco felt slight anger building up. Even the sight of Potter made him angry.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Melie watched as Draco got angrier. She scowled at Potter. "Shut it Potter. I can choose what I do. Im not a baby." She put a hand on Draco's arm.

Potter glared at Draco. "She looks...hurt." He stared at her feet. "What the fuck?"

Melie went red and hid her bandaged foot behind her leg. Blood had seeped through. She hadnt noticed. "Huh." She said, staring at it.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"Hey it's none of your business. And if you're thinking what I think you are, no I didn't do anything." Draco growled, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Potter clutched his wand. He inhaled sharply. "It seems like the sort of thing you'd do. Hurting people then just leaving them. Not helping. Letting them die." He watched Draco's expression change.

Melie gasped. "SHUT IT" She yelled at Harry. She could see the two of them getting angrier. She noticed Ron and Hermione had gone. "Fucks sake" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Draco glared at Harry. "And what the fuck do you know about me?! You hardly know me you prick! Dont just come here, and accuse me of something I didn't do!" He yelled at Harry. He held his wand, clutched in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm

"Fuck that Malfoy. You know exactly what I'm talking about." Harry snarled.

Melie squeezed Draco's arm.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm

"Expelliarmus!" Draco said, the spell directed at Harry. "Shut. Up!" Draco warned.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"Did you ever say sorry?" Harry shouted, dodging the spells. "You dont deserve her."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Draco glared at him. "Shut the fuck up! It's not your say to decide whether or not I deserve her!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Melie scowled. "Im right here you know!" She glared at them when they ignored her. "HELLO?!" She yelled. She screamed, fustrated. "STOP IT!" She yelled. Still, they took no notice. She threw her hands up in defeat. She stormed towards them, her heels making loud noises on the pavement. She checked her watch. 2.45am.

"Actually, I can say what I like. And I'm saying you could have been alot better to her!"

Melie groaned. She'd just caught onto what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

"Oh, and I supposed you could be any better huh? Perfect fucking Potter. Always in the way. Always messing things up. Just let people live their mother-fucking-LIVES!" Draco raged, he threw spells continuously at each syllable.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Melie frowned. She could see they wouldnt listen to her. "Oh no! One of your spells hit me?!" She fell to the floor. She sat up. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She screeched, watching as they continued. She jumped up and down, waving at them. "HELLO OVER HERE YOU FUCKING MORONS!" She screamed as loud as she could. "ARGH" She huffed. She clenched her fists and stormed over to them. She couldnt hear what spells they were aiming at each other but she knew they werent deadly. She tensed up. She walked inbetween them yelling " STOP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS." She felt a spell hit her on her right side. She fell down unconcious. Fucking Potter.

Harry yelled." You cant think of any one else but yourself can you. your a FUCKING DICKHEAD"

Harry couldnt quite understand what was happening. One minute he and Draco were fighting, next thing Melie's on the floor infront of them. He looked at Draco. He ran forward to help, getting pushed out of the way by Draco. "Fuck you." He muttered, standing up and brushing dirt off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

"Excuse me!" Draco raged. "Don't you fucking DARE think for one second I only care about myself. Just because you go around saving everyone's lives makes you heroic does NOT mean that that is what everyone else has to do in order to care becuase there's more than one way!"

About a minute later, Draco noticed Melie fall to the ground. He pushed Harry over and went next to her. "Now look what you've done!" He yelled at Harry.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Harry glared at him. "I didnt do it!" He walked over to her and started to check which side she was hit. He gently pulled up the side of her top.

PERVERT
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Draco slapped his hand hard. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" He yelled loudly at him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Harry looked guilty for a second. "Checking which side she got hit?"

Melie groaned and put her hand on Draco's leg. "Make him shutup..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well you could atleast try and not lift her shirt up like that, you pervert!" He yelled at Harry, "And yeah, shut up."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Harry stormed off.

Melie yawned slightly. She brought a hand to her face. "Bleugh." She commented, looking at the thin film of blood on her hand. When he'd fallen she had grazed her cheek. "Bleugh." She repeated. She sat up and sighed. "Home." She muttered. She stumbled to her feet and wobbled in the direction of the streetlight on the kerb.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Draco helped her balance herself. He held his hand out for a cab. "Idiot, he couldn't see the cut on your face?" He mumbled and rolled his eyes. "Sorry, by the way," He said as he opened the cab door for her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 pm

She looked over at him, still slightly dazed. "Dont worry about it." She stared out of the window. "Hope you thrashed him." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

"The prick ran off before I could do anything that he really deserved." He mumbled. "Are you alright though?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 pm

She patted his knee. "Im fine, just a couple of battle scars." She grinned pointing to her face. "I think I may have hit my head quite hard though..." She trailed off. She sighed and drew her knees up to her chest. "Stupid Potter. Always picks the worst times to interupt."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Draco looked at her. "Just go to sleep, get rest." He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: