Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:30 pm

She nodded. "Completely understandable given t he circumstances. I agree." She paused. "Thanks." She smiled back. Suddenly, a massive roaring noise was in her ears. She squirmed. "Can you hear that?!" She said desperately. Suddenly she knew she was having a vision. She watched as a huge train colided with the one that she had stopped, parts flying everywhere, screams of passengers. Draco, lying on the floor, covered in blood, hardly recogniseable underneath masses of rubble and metal. She could see herself lying on the floor, quite near him, also covered in blood, also unrecognisable except for her hair. Their eyes were cold, emotionless, blank. She felt the nausea as she came out the vision. "No!" She shrieked. She couldn't let all those people die. She yanked Draco's arm and started running in the opposite direction. "The train" She panted. "Another one...coming soon. " She stopped as they came near the train. "I need more excersise." She said weakly. She pulled her wand out and pointed it at the train. "W-wing...Jesus. " She blinked. That train was fucking massive. "This will never work." She muttered pessimistically. "Could I apparate with a train?" She considered it, raising her eyebrows to herself.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Draco stared at her. "No! Are you mad? Of course not! You'd either get splinched, or crushed by the train! What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm

"They're going to crash...there's nobody in them though. Oh crap. " She murmured. "They aren't visions. And we have to go!" She looked around frantically, waiting for Draco to speak.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 pm

"Forget about the damn trains, then, come on!" Draco yelled in panic, grabbing Melie's arm, and tugging her into a run, before letting go and runnning away from the train. When he heard a loud roaring sound, he stopped, and turned around, casting a spell around the two of them that would, hopefully, shield them from the crash.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:27 pm

She clutched her head, the roaring in her ears, the peircing shreiks of the metal on metal. The trains went KABLAM.

youwelcome[;
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Draco held his wand out to keep the shield over there. Past them scraps of metal, glass, and plastic flew past them, he wasn't sure how long the shield would hold, debris continued to bounce of of the invisble shield, it didn't seem to stop flying towards them. After what seemed to be a long time, but in reality probably wasn't more than five minutes, Draco let go of the shield, and looked around them. It was no longer cold, as you could feel the flames from where the trains crashed. "We should continue walking..." Draco said, and shakily took a step back, turning around and walking, leaving the crashed trains behind them, while the evidence of the crash lay infront of them to avoid while they walked. "Hopefully there's a station nearby..."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"Station. Yeah" She choked, smoke entering her lungs. She followed Draco, stepping carefully over the scalding hot, ripped up peices of metal. "Thanks" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Draco replied with a small nod. Up ahead he saw some flickering of light. When they grew nearer. Cracked glass doors seperated them from a completely broken down station. "I think we're at the end of the line." He said. He took out his wand, and pointed it a little ways down. "Reducto." He said, about 5 doors away, the glass smashed into peices. He walked towards it, and climbed from the track into the station.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Melie flinched. "Harsh much..." She mumbled to herself. As she climbed into the station, she felt queasy again. "Draco." She smiled sweetly. "Would you tell your aunt to get the fuck out of my head?" Her smile turned into a glare, her vision starting to go black. "Not. Fucking. Again." She could feel Bellatrix going through all her memories. She could tell she was angry they hadn't died, she was sending some sort of signal into Melie's head, giving her a headache. Melie scrunched up her face, trying to push her out. At last Bellatrix got bored and left her, not before sending one last bolt of pain. Melie opened her eyes, her vision becoming clearer. "Right. Let's go." She said quickly.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : darn you comma button. so close to fullstop... FUCKING SMILES.)
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

"What? Bellatrix's in your head?" Draco asked, confused. "And yeah... Let's just... Leave." He said, and made his way up the broken escalator.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Melie rolled her eyes. "Yes. Have you been listening at all?" She scowled, frustrated. "Let's just..get out ok?" She stomped angrily up the escalator, her feet making not so loud crunching sounds. Seeing as she was so small, a passer by would probably find it funny, a small girl stamping, really failing at trying to be angry. "Evanesco" She growled at the door. She walked through the now clear doorway.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Draco looked around. Up here was completely destroyed also. He walked carefully through a broken barrier. "Right. Where do we go from here?" He asked, looking around the destroyed station. "Fucking hell..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Melie folded her arms, ignoring him, really badly. She tried not to fall over, slipping up on a few bits of debris. As she walked out of the station, she noticed outside there were practically no people and the sun was covered by the Dark Mark. She sighed, looking over at Draco. Iv'e already forgotten why we we're not talking. She could feel it was cold, but it felt colder than it looked. She could see slight frost on the windows. "Are you cold?" She asked Draco.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Draco exited the station with Melie. A cold gush of air hit him as he came out. "Dude. What the fuck... Why is it so damn cold? We're in Malaysia..." He said uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Melie scrunched up her nose and shivered slightly. "Frost..." She said confused. She suddenly hit the floor, jumping out of the way of the massive cloaked dementor flying towards her. She tried to saty away from it, she did, but dementors will do anything for someones soul. She arched her back, trying to get to her wand. She could feel energy, life and memories draining from her body. The distortion made it hard for her to see anything.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"MELIE!" Draco screamed, he looked around frantically, more dementors were coming. He stepped away from the one coming towards him. "Expecto Patronum!" He yelled loudly. A large wolf jumped out of his wand and the dementors shied away from it, he looked the wolf, then the dementor acting Melie. "That one too!" He yelled, and the wolf charge towards it, the dementor flew away, and the wolf vanished. Draco ran over to Melie. "Are you ok?" He asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Melie stared at the sky. It was a dark grey, no sunlight coming through. "What was that?" She whispered, sitting up slowly, staring straight ahead, her eyes not really focusing on anything, as if she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 pm

"A dementor, I don't know why the fuck it's here... Unless the Ministry lost control of them or something... But anyway, they'll come back, we better go..." He explained, and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 pm

She nodded, not smilling, not frowning. Just in the middle. Blank. She gulped and stood up shakily. She could see more dementors. "There's more." She said slowly. She pulled out her wand, still being slightly shaky. "Expecto Patronum" She hissed at the dementor flying towards them. To her surprise, an ocelot jumpet out of the end of her wand, leaving a silver trail from its paws and tail. She watched as it scared away the dementors and disappeared. "Huh." She commented.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 pm

"Come on, before even more come back, and honestly, I don't think our patronuses will be strong enough for hundreds of them..." Draco said, after her patronus disappeared, and continued walking quickly down the empty street.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 pm

"Right" She said sadly. She followed him warily, her wand raised. "Draco, what did we do in London?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Draco looked at her, "What do you mean? You havn't forgotten have you?" He asked quickly, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 pm

"All I remember is you kissing Ella. That's it." She sighed. "And you fighting Potter...I think."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Draco stared at her. "Your losing your memory?! Fucking hell! Melie! Your sure you don't remember anything else? Do you remember anything at Hogwarts or just before London?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:37 pm

"I...remember being at your house...you...you were going to hit me. But you didnt. I just remember bad stuff...have we even kissed?!" SHe tucked her hair behind her ear quickly, completely terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next