Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Melie raised her eyebrows. "Oh." She ran her hand through her hair. She could feel blood where she'd hit her head. She groaned and got out of her bed sleepily. She looked at her hand. Not that much.... She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:06 pm

"Um," Draco cleared his throat, "Will you be ok now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

She fiddled with the towel, wrapping it around her head. "Hey, your mum wont mind if I get blood on these will she?"? She popped her head round the door. " And no."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

"No, she won't mind. And why?" He said, and he almost groaned. He tried to be patient. What's wrong now?
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Melie sighed and looked out of the door. "I just, uh, got a cut thats all!" She finished with the towel, it just didnt want to work, she could feel the blood drying on her hair. She winced and pushed against it with a towel. She walked out. She sat down on her bed. "Why did you come back?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Well I kind of live here..." He started, "And I'm sorry..." He mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm

She smiled kindly at him,"Well, thanks, and I'm sorry I said you have no emotions, because you blatantly do." Her eyes avoided his. She looked down at her lap and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Draco nodded. "Ok, well, I should go check up on my owl." Draco left the room and went to his room. Sure enough, his owl was on the open window sill, with a letter in his beak. Draco took the letter and opened it. His mother was in London, ministry business. She told him not to worry, and that she'd be gone for a few days.
"Ministy business?" He mumbled. "What ministry business?" He was about to write a reply, when he noticed that his mother had warned him against it unless it was absolutley neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Melie yawned. She couldnt sleep though, she crept into Draco's room to check out his CD's. Hollywood Undead? No... Nevershoutnever? No... Cheap Tricks? YES! She grabbed the CD and slammed his door shut. She walked quietly back to her room. She looked for a stereo, there was a huge one below the TV. She sllipped the CD in and turned it on full blast - I want you to want me.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Draco turned around when he heard the door slam. "Hey what the fuck?" He got up and walked out of his room to Melie's. "One, don't take my CDs, or any of my things. Two, why would you listen to them, I got that CD for my birthday from someone at Hogwarts. Ugh, I hate it." He said, and rolled his eyes, and then left, slamming her door, and went back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 am

Melie grinned and hugged herself. This was her dad's favourite album. She giggled, dancing around the room, singing with all of the songs loudly. She ignored Draco, he was just tired or something. She got changed into more suitable dancing wear and got on with it. Her top was neon pink with, Zomg BabyCakes written on it, and a pair of beigey brown shorts.

After about 2 hours, she got bored of the CD, it only had 6 tracks on it. She walked confidently with the CD, to Draco's room. "Uh, hey, sorry about earlier, I was just excited, I was wondering, can I borrow your Hollywood Undead album?!" She said excitedly. She was practically radiating energy, jumping up and down slightly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:46 am

Draco looked at her when she entered. What the hell is wrong with this girl... She has random mood swings... He thought, but he shrugged. "Um, sure, I guess..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 am

Melie squealed. "Yay!" She grabbed the CD and ran out. "THANKS!" She yelled out behind her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 am

"No problem..." He mumbled. He tried to concentrate on what he was doing. But his mind kept wandering. Mainly on the subject of where his mother was. He was told by her to come home. So he did, and then that very night, she left. She must've had a good reason. And why couldn't he send he letters? Draco looked out the window. It was dark, he then looked at the clock, it was half past 11. He got up and went downstairs. He took out the thestral and mounted. "Ministy of magic." He whispered, the thestral took off almost immediatly. Draco still wasn't used to the take off.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

About 6 hours later, Melie was out of breath and about to fall asleep. She walked sleepily back to Draco's room to return the CDs. When he wasnt there, she screamed. "DRACO?!" She ran downstairs to the kitchens, with the elves. "Uhm, hi! Have any of you seen Draco?" They all looked at her dumbfounded, a wizard was actually speaking to them! They all shook their heads, one stood forward bravely. She smiled at him, he grinned sweetly back, he stuck out his tiny little hand. "Dobby, madam!" She grabbed his hand and led him into her bedroom. "Dobby, I'm Melie, will you stay here, because I dont like being on my own!" He nodded ferouciously at her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 am

The thestral flew, by habit, high into the clouds. Draco told the thestral to fly lower, so he could see where they were going. Draco soon spotted the street where the visiters entrance to the Ministry of Magic was. He told the thestral to land in a nearby park. Draco ran across the street and then to the phonebooth.
A few moments later, Draco was inside the Ministry of Magic. He wondered around for a few minutes. Where did he have to go? Where was his mother? He received some weird looks as he walked around, almost lost.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 am

Melie and Dobby talked for hours, he was like a gay best friend, or brother. She hugged before he left and went to bed. She couldnt sleep, she didn't know where Draco was.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 am

The Ministy of Magic was becoming empty. Draco began to get worried. He would've asked someone, but didn't want to risk it. He got in the elevator and got out at the first place it stopped. He exited into a dark hallway. He pulled out his wand. "Lumos maxima" He whispered. A large light jumped out of his wand and began to move forwards. Draco followed it warily.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am

Melie stared at the empty bottle of pills by the side of her bed. She kept staring at them. How does he trust me? Does he trust me? She walked into the bathroom with a blunt knife. She felt more secure in there, only one way in, one way out. She spread herself out on the floor and fell into a deep and troubled sleep.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 am

Draco continued walked until someone grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Why are you here?" The rough voice asked. Draco tried to see his face, but couldn't turn the light towards it.
"I - I'm just looking for my mother..." Draco replied, trying hard not to sound scared.
"Mother? Narcissa's son?" Draco could hear the man's voice get slightly higher, meaning he was smiling. "Draco, I'm guessing. Well this definately isn't a good place for you to be right now." The man said.
"Well I'm not leaving until I find her." Draco said stubbornly and pulled his arm out of the man's grip. He heard the man laugh, and then saw a flash of light, then found himself back outside Malfoy Manor. "What the fuck...?" He muttered. Draco trudged slowly back into the house and up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 am

Melie wacked her head on the side of the bath. "OW!" She yelled. She checked her watch. 01.09am. She sighed and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:13 am

Draco sat on his bed. He wasn't very tired. But he lay down anyway. He couldn't fall asleep for almost 2 hours. It was atleast 3am before he finally did sleep.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:21 am

Melie knocked softly on Draco's door, she was tired and her hair was a mess. She opened it slightly. She watched as he groaned and sat up. She looked away. Shit! He's not wearing a shirt... She willed herself to look away. "Uh, Draco? I think-" She yawned. "Uh, I think I accidentally broke a window or something, because its really cold in my room." She rubbed her arms, shivering. "Where do you-" Her teeth started chattering. "SHIT its cold..." Her flimsy trousers and hoodie werent doing anything. Her body flushed with heat and ran cold. She gagged slightly. "Uh, I dont think I'm very well.." She ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up. She washed her mouth and walked back. "Uh, do you have asprins or something?" She doubled over. DAMN YOU STUPID PERIOD! She groaned, her tummy hurt. "Ok, sorry nevermind, yeah...I'll...try and get warmer." She winced when she tried to straighten out. and turn away. She turned back for a second. "Draco, where's your mum, cos I think I need to talk to her..." She'd used all of her PMS Pain Relief pills when she'd tried to 'kill herself' and they were usually the only ones that worked for her., she was hoping Narcissa had some. She looked longingly at Draco. He looked so...warm. She shivered again, waiting for him to speak, while not very subtly staring at his chest.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Draco woke up quickly when he heard Melie's voice. He sat up and saw he standing there. "Um, try using a spell to heat your room up?" He suggested. "What's wrong?" He asked just as she left the room,then she returned asking about asprins. "Um... I don't know... Ask the elves?" He suggested agian, "Or use another spell?"
She almost left when she turned back around, asking about his mum. "My mum? I have no idea! I went to find her last night, but got sent back home..." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Melie dragged her eyes from his chest. "Huh? Oh um do you think you could help cos I don't know any spells like that?" She shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: