Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 am

Melie groaned. "Fucking history thing with fucking fuckwit." She scowled harder. "Fuck him!" She immediately started kissing Draco again.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 am

Draco laughed and then kissed her back. An adrenaline filled him as they continued kissing in the dark room, knowing that they were doing that, instead of going to classes, like everyone else had too.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 am

Melie pulled away and looked him square in the face. She went back to kissing, running her hands through his hair. She felt him kissing her neck. She pulled away again. "You really want to do this?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 am

Draco stopped and looked at her, "If it's ok with you..." He said quietly, and delicately.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 am

Melie snorted and went back to kissing him.

The next events are not decent enough for my mind to handle.

Melie struggled for words."Dude, that was...hot" She whispered. She was starting do get dressed now, pulling on her tights. "You-" She stopped and just grinned at him. She pulled her shirt over her head. "We should do that again" She started to tie her tie. "Unless you don't want to..." She slipped her skirt on. "Are you just going to sit there watching or are you going to get dressed?" She put her robes and shoes on. "Oh my god my hair" She squealed looking into a wall mirror. "Everyone is going to know what we did!" She quickly rummaged in her bag for her brush. "Great the one day I don't bring it.." she muttered. "Ive told you before! Put a freaking shirt on, it's distracting." She scowled playfully. Suddenly a massive grin crossed her face. "Dude. Dude. Dude. We just had sex in a classroom." She turned to face him. "At least we used protection" She raised an eyebrow. "And may I just say, well done, you did very well."

(yestheybloodywelldidalrightnosheaintgettingpregnant-.-)
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Draco grinned madly when it was over. "Hot? It was fucking amazing." He said. "Of course I want to do it again," He laughed when she had asked. He watched as she got dressed, "I'll get dressed in a minute, and your hair is fine, just run your hands through it or something." He shrugged. He laughed again when she told him to put a shirt on. "Alright..." He sighed, and went to start getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Melie playfully scowled at him while running her fingers through her hair. She slumped against a wall. "You take so long getting dressed!" She grinned. She waited for him to finish, then took his hand and walked out. They were greeted by a few odd looking students that had been standing outside the door. Melie shuddered. "I'm so glad there weren't any windows to that room..."She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Draco grinned as he saw the students. "Hopefully we weren't too loud," He whispered to her. They walked to the Great Hall, "It's dinner now?" He asked her, "What time is it?" He wondered. They entered the Hall, as they walked to their seats at the Slytherin table, no one said anything to them, but they received some looks.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Amelie grinned nervously at Draco and sat down. Once they had started talkin most people looked away, a few were staring at both of them, jealous of either of them. Jealous of Melie because she had Draco, jealous of Draco because he had Melie. Melie giggled at the looks they were getting. "Probably could have been a bit quieter" She winked mischievously at him. Admittedly she was a bit ashamed that she had had sex with him after only being with him for a day. And that was her first time.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 am

Draco held back a laugh. "Haha, at least it's something to get them excited and talking about throughout the whole school, eh?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:41 am

Melie went white. "You think everyone knows what we did! Omygod they're all going to think I'm some whore!" She started fretting and covering her face with her hair.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 am

Draco held back a groan, as much as I may like her, her sensitivity is really annoying. He thought, He gripped her hand. "Don't worry, I was joking," He laughed and gave her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 am

She bit her lip. "Sorry, I just...worry" She frowned. She worried way too much. "She changed the conversation quickly. "So do you think Mad-Eye has changed?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:19 am

Draco smiled, "It's ok," and he looked at the top of the hall where the teachers were eating.. "Well, he isn't here... What if he changed and escaped?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 am

Melie jumped up grinning. "We should go find out then!" She started walking out of the hall.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:37 am

Draco was shocked momentarily by her sudden jumping up. He stood up and they both left the hall and walked to the DADA classroom. "What if he isn't there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 am

Melie raised her eyebrows. "I dont know, we could go looking for him?" She tried to open the door. She scowled. "It's locked."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:43 am

Draco scoffed. "Alohamora." He said, the door swung open. There was no one in the classroom, "Let's check his office," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:47 am

Melie slapped her forehead. "I sorta forget sometimes...sorry" She smiled at him, embarrased. She walked in after him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 am

Draco smiled a little, "It's ok." He crept up the stairs quietly, he didn't want to risk the door being unlocked or locked by trying the handle, and then using the spelll. If Madeye was in there, he would know before they would be able to get in. Draco held his wand in defensive posistion, and then did the first thing that came to his mind, he kicked the door open as hard as he could. Madeye was doubled over on the floor, shaking. Draco stood in the doorway. "Melie. He's changing now..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 am

Melie gasped. "Th-thats Barty Crouch Jr! HES A FREAKIN DEATH EATER!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:59 am

Draco nodded. In shock. "Oh shit, this isn't good." He watched as the death eater straightened up and snarled at them.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 am

Melie felt a gust of wind behind her as Dumbledore sped in and killed Barty. She watched shocked as the Death Eater fell to the floor. She stared at the body, gripping Draco's hand. Dumbledore turned to them. "I'm making an announcement in the hall, you do not have to atend. It is that Dolores Umbridge will be the new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher. She will be starting the detentions imediately also, so Miss Jameson, you better hurry." He smiled kindly at them and left. Melie said goodbye to Draco and ran out, not wanting to be late for her detentions.
As she walked in, she saw a middleaged, chubby woman dressed in pink. Her was perfectly curled and she was smiling a very forced, condecending smile. Melie immediately disliked her. Dolores walked up to Melie. "Why are you here dear?" She asked, still being condecending and patronizing. Melie smiled slightly. "I started singing in a lesson, standing on a table." She said going bright red. She heard a few titters in the rest of the students. "I am Dolores Umbridge, you will call me Miss Umbridge. I want you to sit here and write out, 'I will not disrupt a class' out 100 times. You shall use this quill here." She produced a fine looking feather, frowning at Melie. Melie hurried to her seat and started writing. She could see Delores looking at her. She had got to her third line, when pain shot through her left hand.(she'slefthanded) She yelped and looked at it. She gasped. Almost as if someone had taken a knife to her hand and written 'I will not disrupt in class.' She stared in horror at the smiling teacher. "Miss! Is this from your quill?!" She yelled. She couldnt hear her voice come out. She coughed in amazement. She had put a spell on them, to not let them talk about it. She watched as Dolores walked over to the other side of te room, smiling and giggling. Melie raised her hand. Dolores nodded at her to leave. Melie ran out quickly, not wanting to cry infront of everyone. As she ran out, she heard two boys comforting another, he too had the same writing on his hand. She stared at the boys. The Weasley twins, Fred and George. They also had the writing there. She glanced away and walked nearer to her dorms.

She hurridley walked into her room, not talking to Stacy and wrapped a bandage around her hand. She got dressed silently and went to bed. Not falling asleep. She realised if she saw Draco, he would ask questions that she couldnt answer. She didnt sleep that night. She got out of bed early, to avoid everyone. A few people did have the writing on their hands, but they hadnt covered it, they just gripped it with their sleeves. Melie saw Draco walking towards her, she quickly turned the other way and ran away. She had Wizarding History first, so she didnt see Draco. She felt awful, just leaving him like that. She had detention in breaktimes and lunchtimes, but she had DADA after break. She sat next to Draco, but the lesson was probably cancelled again. Free period. She remembered their one yesterday. She smiled to herself and blushed.

When it got to the detention at breaktime, the letters on her hand had grown, and at the end of break they had travelled up her arm. She seemed to be the one with the most. Dolores must despise troublemakers. When it got to DADA she got there early and sat in silence, a mask of fear and blankness on her face. Oh my god what am I supposed to say to him? I shouldn't have ignored him this morning, I should just act if nothing has happened. As Draco walked in she smiled at him. "Hey! Sorry about uh..not talking to you I was um occupied. Im really sorry." She looked at him, scared he was going to ignore her back. "I was just really embarrassed because-" Her voice cut off. "UGH she wont let me say!" She wacked her fist on the table. "I want to tell you but- I cant!" She moaned and rested her head in her hands. She brushed her left arm against the table. She yelped loudly. OW stupid bitch! She groaned again, clutching her arm. "Every time i try to say it, my arm kills." She complained, her face scrunched up in pain. "You know, I'm the only Slytherin in there. Its like she hates the other houses, but hates Slytherin the most and she's just taking it out on me. Because i'm the only one." She let out a fustrated cry. "I'm really sorry." She whispered.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : cant spell...xD and added more.. aannnnd more :D (:)
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 am

Draco woke next morning, since her detention yesterday, he hadn't seen Melie. He went down to the common room and spotted her, but then she turned and ran off. What...? He thought, She must have, well, hopefully have, a good reason... He tried his best to realise that it probably wasn't something offensive or against him. Well, he had DADA with her that day, he could ask then.

Draco walked into DADA and saw Melie already there, when he tried to say something, she burst out trying to explain, but she said that she wasn't able to properly. He sat down, "Hey, calm down," He said. "What's wrong? What do you mean you can't tell me?" He said, confused, "Why don't you just show me then? If you can?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 am

Melie winced again. The trying to talk about it had spread it to her shoulder. She slowly took the bandage off and pulled up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: