Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:46 pm

"There's someone standing infront of me. I don't recognise them though.." She clenched her fists angrily, trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Draco grabbed her wrists when he saw her clench her fists. "Melie. Calm down. There's no one there, ignore it. Ok?" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

"Quite hard when its staring at you. Great. Now its talking." She swallowed. The face came closer, she scrunched her face up and pulled back, away from it. "It's a guy." She confirmed. "The face is fuzzy though."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well what's it saying?" Draco asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"Erm...Well, it's not really in my language...do you speak.." She cocked her head to the side. "Oh. I do understand. Its french." She paused to listen to it.

"Je viendrai pour vous suivant. vous n'avez aucune chance. votre frère mis en place tout un combat, mais il est parti maintenant. amelie Jameson, vous serez la prochaine..."

She went white while he spoke. "Draco, I dont think this is a hallucination." She gripped his hands, squeezing her eyes shut. When she opened them, the man had gone. She sighed in releif.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Melie what did it say? What's wrong? Maybe you should ignore it. It's a figment of your imagination anyway..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:04 pm

"I think it said that it was going to kill me. And that it killed Will...And that I was next" She shook her head. "French." She smiled wryly. "Dont know anyone french." She stopped. "He had a really creepy face." She blinked, remembering some of his features.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 pm

"What did he look like? What did he say in french?" Draco asked
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

"Like a hobo." She said bluntly. She closed her eyes to remeber. "Je viendrai pour vous suivant. vous n'avez aucune chance. votre frère
mis en place tout un combat, mais il est parti maintenant. amelie
Jameson, vous serez la prochaine...Along those lines."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Draco bit his lip. "Well... Basically. It's saying you'll be next." Draco said, not wanting to say the whole translation.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:04 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I do speak French Draco" she smiled. "He won't get me anyway, I mean have you SEEN my karate?" she joked. "Wow. It's getting late huh...." She said loudly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 pm

"Um... Ok. Go sleep then..." Draco said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:55 pm

She looked at him incredulously. "Still not the right time?" She sulking stood up and started to walk out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Draco sighed, he felt himself smiling. He followed behind Melie and wrapped his arms around Melie's waist. "Who said that, eh?" He whispered into her ear, then turned her around and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

She rolled her eyes, smiling. "That's more like it" She grinned and kissed him back.

Erm..after [[[;

Melie jumped happily off the bed and walked over to the window to open the curtains. "Draco. Draco. Draco." She repeated. "Check that out." She raised an eyebrow and pointed at the massive black clouds, one standing out from the rest, in the shape of a face and a snakes head.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:15 am

Draco scrambled out of the bed, "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit Melie, we have to go. Now." He said, and hurried to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 am

"Right!" She said firmly. She grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom. She skidded through the door and crashed into the wall in there. She squinted, slightly dizzy. She blinked rapidly and widened her eyes when she saw the broken mirror lying on the floor. "Oops." She said guiltily. She scrunched up her nose and put her hands on her hips, trying to look innocent. "That leike..totally wasn't me"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 am

Draco sighed, "Bad time Melie, just put some clothes on, and let's get out of here!" He said hurridly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 am

Melie smiled, embarrassed and tiptoed gingerly around the broken glass. She dug into her jeans pocket and took out two, one hundred euro(?) bills and put them in the broken glass. She then walked quickly back into the bedroom and attempted putting her skinny jeans on with out falling over. "So we leave now?" She said, struggling with pulling her top over her head, not quite being able to find the arm holes. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 am

Draco grabbed her shirt and pulled down sharply, as to help her get it on faster. "Right. Ok." He said, and left the room. He walked out onto the street. He looked up, the huge Dark mark was still there, he noticed muggles stopping and staring at it. Even the press had shown up. "FUCK!" He swore loudly, "Where the hell do we go?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 am

She snickered slightly and followed him out. She nodded her head at his statement. "Uhm...SHIT!" She yelled. She grabbed his hand roughly and started running, pulling him along. She kept looking back, checking if someone was there.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 am

Draco ran after to keep up. "Melie, we have to hide somewhere!" He said as quietly as he could, but still so she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:38 am

She nodded rapidly, glancing back at the man who killed her brother. She sped up a bit, people becoming like blurs. "Where!" She asked. She shrieked as a green bolt whizzed past them, jumping out of the way.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 am

"SHIT!" Draco yelled, and pulled himself and Melie out of the way of the curse. Draco looked around in panic, even though he was sure it was a bad idea, he grabbed Melie's wrist, and ran through across the road, towards an underground sation. He ran down the excalator quickly, it was quiet here. No one was there. At all. He broke through the barrier and went lower down to where trains would stop. He stopped, and looked at Melie. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 am

"Draco, where is everyone?!" She asked nervously. She yanked him out of the way ofthe steps as she saw a figure coming down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next