Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 am

"Wait, does my breath smell or something?" She cringed, worrying whether he could taste alcohol.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 am

Draco sighed, "No it doesn't smell, I can just taste the alcohol on your lips." He explained.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:22 am

"Cool" She grinned, licking her lips then crushing them to his. Unlike herself, his lips tasted sweet, sort of like the best candy ever. She wrapped her arms around his neck, craving him more and more each second.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 am

Before he could say anymore, Melie had kissed him. He felt himself feel full of bliss, but he also felt the need to have more. He returned Melie's kiss with hungry passion, like her kisses were drugs that he needed to live. His arms that were around her waist, pulled her closer automatically, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:03 am

She smirked at him, willing herself to pull away. She managed it, a cheeky grin on her face. She took his hand again, resting her head on his shoulder. "We should get back..." She bit her lip, still grinning. She started walking in the direction of the inn. The rain was starting to become heaver, raindrops pounding on their bodies.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 am

Draco smiled lightly when she pulled away. "Yeah." He said in response. He walked under the rain with her back to the Leaky Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 am

She was so excited, she'd missed this so much. They walked into the porch of the Leaky Cauldron, dripping with water. She pulled him up the stairs, stopping for a moment at the top to satisfy her craving for his mouth. She licked her lips, pulling away, her knees weak. She fumbled with getting her key out, trying to get it into the lock quickly. She managed it after a few tries. She pulled him into her room.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Draco followed her into her room. He couldn't help himself. He shut the door behind him and pulled her into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

She kissed him back, moving him towards the bed, just pushing slightly against him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:35 am

Draco backed up onto the bed. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it off, barely breaking the kiss for a moment. His hands quickly moved back around her waist, pulling her closer still, wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:05 am

She grinned, pulling at his clothes. Her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of being alone and with him. Shesat down on the bed, pulling him down too. She carried on kissing him, pressing herself against him, her breathing becoming quick and short.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 am

Draco woke the next morning, he turned and saw Melie, he smiled, "Mornin." He said, shaking her shoulder slightly to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 am

"Draco..." She mumbled, rolling over onto her front. "Hi." She beamed, sleepily opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am

"Been a while, eh?" He said giving a laugh. "So... What now?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 am

"I don't know...what now.." She repeated, her gaze settling longingly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Draco smiled at her, and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "It's weird isn't it," He said quietly, "There was always something we had to do, somewhere to go. It's all over now. Peaceful..." His mind went back in time to when their lives were basically chaotic, when something was always interferring. At the time, it was horrible, and more than anything, Draco wanted to be left in peace, just with Melie. But now, he felt himself sort of missing the times, even though he knew those times had put their lives at risk.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 am

"Mmm." She agreed. She loved the excitement of before. Even though she ha almost died countless times, she had enjoyed it. He'd been there. Anywhere he was, was where she wanted to be. She was happy around him. Most o the time. Now it was different though. No threats, nothing stopping them being together. She found that exciting. Their futures together, maybe. She hoped they woul have a future together. A long one too. She daydreamed about their future, them living together, getting married, having kids, grandchildren, growing old together. She stole a glance at him, still imagining it. 'Only if he wanted it...Does he want it?' She asked herself. She knew she still loved him. She couldn't deny that. But did he still love her? She pondered over it, coming to the conclusion that it didn't matter. She could dream as much as she wanted. But she wanted that dream to be real so much. Every time she looked at him, she was hit by a wave of emotions and thoughts. Guilt. I shouldn't have started arguing with him. Look how far it got you before. Hurt. Would he leave again. Would he hurt you like he did. Hope. He might still love you, if you didn't completely blow it before. Angst. Does he still love you. Is he using you. Does want the same life that you want. She threw away the feelings, not wanting to dampen the ecstatic mood she was in.
 "Doing anything today?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 am

Draco shook his head, "Nope, why?" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am

"We shouldn't do anything." She smiled shyly, dreaming about them doing nothing. All. Day.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Draco grinned, "Sounds good,"He said quietly, and leant in, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

-THE. END-(?)
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

TOTES THE END

I STILL REALLY WANNA DO NINETEEN YEARS LATER XD but nvm xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17