Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 am

"Nice timing, then." Draco said, with a smile to show he wasn't trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 am

"Y-yeah" She said shakily. "And my 'visions' went. And i never have taken another pill for anything." She gulped, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:47 am

"Well, that's great then..." He said with another small smile.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 am

"It is!" She said enthusiastically. They arrived at leclub. As she walked in, she was enveloped into a huge hug by a large sweaty guy. "Mario!" She said warmly, squeezing him back. He really was huge. She beamed at him as he pulled out. His face was creased into a huge grin. "I missed you! Where have you been!"

"Around" She laughed. "Mario, this is Draco, an old friend. Draco, Mario, my best bud eh?" She punched Mario playfully on the shoulder. He grinned back. "I got to go, sweetheart but catch you later?" He said fondly.

"Suuure." She giggled. She turned to Draco, still grinning. "He's so nice..." She sighed happily. Her shoulders hung lazily, her lips formed into a slight pout, slight smile. Her bright hair contrasted well with the baby blue dress she'd chosen. It accentuated all the right bits of her, her bold blue eyes being brought out by the colour, her hair coming in wispy bits from her ponytail. She looked expectantly at Draco, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Draco looked at the guy, he gave a small smile to him when Melie introduced them, when he left, Draco asked, "How long you known him?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:02 am

"Well, I used to come here often with a friend, he owns the place you see, so about...8 months?" She said happily. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 am

Draco nodded. "Right, so, I'm going to get drinks, I'll get you something too then..." He said, and walked over to the bar and got two drinks. He carried them back to Melie. "Here." He said, and gave her one.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 am

Melie took a sip of her drink. She could taste a hint of alcohol. She shivered in delight. "S'nice." She took another sip. "Wanna dance?" Her face light up into a huge smile, the drink starting to get to her. How strong is this stuff?! She shook off the thoughts. Who freakin cares.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Draco drank some of his drink, "Sure." He said quickly in reply to Melie's question.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:14 am

God. He looks even better here. She grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:52 am

Draco followed her. "You know... Melie. I did miss you," He said over the loud music, not looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:27 am

She couldn't help but smile. "Well, I missed you too, and, i know it doesn't make it any better, but I'm sorry. For everything." Her face wasn't smiling anymore, it was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 am

Draco nodded lightly, "Yeah. I'm sorry too. I tried to apologise that night, but..." He shrugged, "You had left." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am

"Oh...I..." She stopped herself from saying anything. "Sorry?" She cringed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 am

"That day, I apparated? Yeah, a few minutes later, I apparated back to apologise and you weren't there..." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 am

"Well, that's a shame." She blinked. Why do I feel...totally drunk. This isn't going to end well... "Well, let's get off this really depressing subjject." She said bluntly. "Were you at Hogwarts when the battle was happening?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:31 am

Draco felt his stomach twist for a split second as she changed the subject, he had hoped she would've taken it better... "Oh. No..." He replied flatly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 am

"Good." She replied. She had the sudden urge to rip his top off. Her hands were itching to do it. She looked away from him, trying to control herself. "How-" She felt someone push her slightly, making her body become squashed against Draco's. She put her hands on his shoulders, still sort of dancing. She looked back at him. Fuuuuck. She leaned up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Ohmygod. I'm so sorry." She cringed. She didn't know she was about to do that. "It-I" She flustered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 am

Draco was taken aback by the sudden kiss, "Whoa. Don't apologise..." He said and gave a small smile. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you for." He leant in and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:01 am

"You did?" She giggled tipsily. She replied by pressing her mouth firmer on his. God. I've missed this. "You know...is there anything else you've missed?" She was grinning cheekily.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 am

Draco smirked slightly. "Yeah. There definately is." He replied, kissing her again more passionatly, without wanting to break it this time.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

She grabbed his hand and pushed through the people, turning to kiss him every few seconds, sometimes just kissing and walking backwards. She was hungry for him. She led him out of the door and into the pouring rain. She giggled slightly, the rain dripping off her nose, she quietly took his hand, linking her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 am

Draco barely felt the rain when they came outside. His mind wasn't focusing, wasn't focusing on anything but Melie. He wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him, his other hand holding hers. It felt perfect for a short moment. Then Draco pulled back slightly. He could taste the alcohol on her lips. "Melie. You aren't completely sober... Maybe we shouldn't...." He paused for a moment, "Continue?" He finished, he looked at her in the eyes. He really didn't want to stop, but if she was tipsy or drunk, he knew it would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 am

"I'm fine." She said stubbornly. "I haven't had...too much. Just a little bit" She replied, now beaming. Melie. You'd only ever smile like that to Will. When you want him to give in. STOP. I don't want to think about him now.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 am

Draco didn't look away from her eyes. His face slightly hinted with worry. He hadn't let go of her still, he refused to. "But... Melie..." He bit his lip, not sure what to do. They stood there in silence for moments, while Draco decided. He finally did, and told her his decision, by continuing the perfect kiss he had broke from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next