Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

me and only are really cool. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:58 pm

"Great." Draco said happily.

Hagrid came out of his hut at that moment, "Right. Let's go then, got some beautiful creatures for today's lesosn." He told the class, and started to walk a little way, soon after, he stopped infront of the same paddock they have used mostly. Inside were three beautifully glowing white unicorns.

Draco walked with Hermione to the paddock, unfortunately they were both at the back, he wasn't able to see what was in the paddock, "Come on," He muttered to Hermione, grabbing her hand without thinking, and gently pulling her with him to the front. He started when her saw the three unicorns. "Holy shit." He mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:13 pm

"Woaaah..." She breathed, grinning madly. HE'S TOUCHING ME. She felt slightly worried, even though nobody was looking. What if they did...She gulped, still smiling. She has gone bright red from the moment he had touched her hand. This is wrong. He's supposed to be my enemy. W. T. F. "It's rather beautiful isn't it." She commented. She couldnt have felt happier.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Draco smiled, he expected her to pull away, he couldn't help but feel happy she hadn't. "Yeah. It is." He said, not really concentrating on what Hagrid was saying about the unicorns.

Ron glanced around for Hermione, his eyes stopped when he saw her standing next to Draco, holding hands with him. Holding hands. Holding. Hands. With Malfoy. With Draco Malfoy. "HARRY!" He said in a loud whisper, slapping his friend's arm. "Harry!" He said quieter, and pointed to Draco and Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Harry gasped. "'Mione?!" He hissed, lunging forwards to grab her away from him. She squealed as she was pulled back. "What the fuck?!" He growled.
"W...Bu- I" She stammered, all the happiness drained.
Harry glared at her, now pulling her away from the whole group. "What the fuck are you doing. Don't you think that's a bit much, holdin his hand?!" He raged, quite quietly.
"You bastard! Youve ruined everything!" She turned to Ron. "You too!" Her voice was chocked wih sobs. She wiped her eyes and ran away from the class, back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Draco felt Hermone's hand leave his, he turned around to see what happened. He was shocked to see Hermione running away, he glared at Harry and Ron. "What the fuck?!" He whispered to them angrily, he noticed other students looking at them curiously, he did the first idea that came to his mind, and ran after Hermione.

Ron bit his lip nervously when Hermione ran away, "You think we went a bit far?" He asked quietly, "And we should tell Hagrid what happened after class so she doesn't get in trouble..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:05 pm

She rapidly blinked, holding back masses of tears. She felt her legs feel slightly weak. "God! Why can't they just be happy with what I want?!" She complained to herself. She was now getting towards the lake. she decided to stay, she couldn't face the castle at that moment. She sat beside a huge tree, sobbing quietly.

"Maybe I was too harsh...Hagrid'll understand anyway." Harry sighed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Draco slowed down, he saw her by the lake. He walked up to her slowly, "Are you ok?" He asked lightly, sitting down next to her. He blamed himself for it, "I'm sorry, it's my fault," He muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 pm

"No. It's their fault. They can't accept that I like you. You guys being quite uncivil..." She gulped, trying not to cry again. "They just don't understand...." She leaned her head back, closing her eyes. "For best friends they're pretty awful."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Draco didn't say anything, he silently put his arm around Hermione. He wracked his brain, trying to think of something comforting to say. But came up blank, "I'm sorry," He muttered again, "They're just being protective, anyway," He said, "But I understand how frustrating it must get." He bit his lip, hoping none of what he said, made her feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Hermione shifted slightly, her body automatically leaning towards his. "They overdo it." She said bluntly. "It's always, 'Mione, he's a Slytherin, what were you thinking, what are you doing, why do you like him, all the time. Neverthinking of me, just of their relationship with you."
She stopped talking, staring out at the lake in silence. She was quite comfortable, even though here were masses of leaves and twigs on the ground.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"Sounds like they don't trust you," Draco muttered, "Honestly though, someone like you knows how to care of yourself without having them on your back all the time." He said. Despite the fact Hermione was upset, he didn't like seeing her upset, but still, Draco couldn't help but feel somewhat pleased. Pleased at the fact that they were sitting alone by the lake, away from the school, and all the people, away from all the rude interruptions...
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm

"What have I ever done for them not to trust me! Ive done so much for them, they wouldn't be where they are now I it wasn't for me." Hermione raged. "Sorry." She apologised."I shouldn't be taking it out on you..." Dont you dare start crying again. The first time was embarrassing enough. She wiped her eyes, getting rid of the unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Draco smiled slightly, "It's alright. Everyone needs to rage about something to someone now and then." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:31 pm

"I guess." She stared blankly at the lake ahead of her. "If someone had asked me, a week ago, if I would be doing this now. I would have said it was absurd." She smiled lightly. "Doesn't seem it."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Draco nodded and smiled, "I know. It's nice, much better than I thought, to be honest, and, you're pretty much the only person in basically the whole of Hogwarts who I don't mind being around." He told her honestly, and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:56 pm

"Thank you. " She bit her lip, trying not to grin madly. "At the moment, you too." She looked at him. She wasn't lying. She didn't want to be around Harry or Ron at the moment.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Draco felt himself grin, "When should we go back to the castle?" He asked her, he didn't want to. He looked out at the lake, it wasn't close to being dark at all yet.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Never." Hermione said lazily. "Well. Not now." She sighed. It was blissful, the sun was hot, the sky was blue. Everything was so full of life. It felt right. She relaxed, still looking into his beautiful face. He was smiling. Smiling made him look so adorable. She wanted to stroke his hair or something, but she decided it would be too weird.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Draco looked at Hermione, his eyes met hers. He would've loved to stay there, without ever leaving, he didn't say anything. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure what, what was there to say? Words need not to be used, the whole scene was perfect for him. He felt so... At peace, and calm, while still being hysterically happy inside, on the outside he was relaxed, with Hermione, who he had regretably been rude towards for years before this. He sighed lightly, still looking at Hermione. He rached over and gently pushed a lock of her curly hair behind her ear, he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm

She grinned, going bright red, looking away and fiddling with the hem of her skirt. "Looking forward to your OWLs?" She said nervously, trying to keep her eyes off his face.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Draco laughed. "No. Of course not. Are you?" He answered, and turned his head, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 pm

"Definately! I've been excited about them for years!" Hermione blurted. She blinked. "I must sound like such a nerd..." She groaned. She had always loved tests. Ever since that first A. She loved getting good graded, being praised, respected. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Draco laughed, "It's understandable." He said with a smile. "Guess it's a good thing though, that why you'd always get good grades. Better for your future I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'm glad you understand." She sighed happily, relaxing again. "This is nice." She smiled, looking out over the water.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

"Yeah." Draco agreed. He was surprised at how much he enjoyed it. He looked at Hermione, admitting consciously for the first time, that she was really pretty. "So..." He said, trying to think of something to say, "Feeling any better?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: