Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Draco got out of his bed. He took his wand from the bedside table, he walked into her room, "Calefacio." He said. The room became instantly warmer.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Melie shivered with warmth. "Thank you" she smiled at him. She walked over and hugged him again. While looking over his shoulder she spied a familiar pei e of paper. She gasped ran over to it and scunched it up immediately. She threw it in the bin, not thinking to burn it.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Draco pushed her away and turned around. "What was that?" He asked her, puzzled as to what was important about it.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

She stared at him guiltily. "Nothing?" She gulped.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Draco smirked. "Sure." He raised his wand. "Accio!" The paper flew into his hands. He uncrumbled it. He began to read it, he saw his name once or twice. He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Um, Melie, what is this?" He asked and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Melie groaned. "Oh My GOD you weren't supposed to ever see that!" She put her head in her hands. She looked up at him. "Please pretend you never saw that?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Draco looked back down at the letter, and gave it back to her. "It's kind of hard to unsee such a thing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Melie hissed and slapped her forehead. "SHIT! Why didnt i burn it..." She said angrily. "Im sorry, I'll get my stuff and leave" She mumbled, walking towards her bag.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"Leave? What?" Draco asked confused, "Why would you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"Well, you just found a note confessing...uh...stuff...of mine and its- just- dont you want me to leave?? I would..." She said hurridly stuffing her books and clothes away.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 pm

"Well if you leave, where would you go? Back to Hogwarts?" Draco smirked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 pm

"I don't know, probably not.. I-I don't know" she stood up with her bag and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Draco laughed. "Stay here then?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:21 pm

"You seriously want me here, after everything I've done?!" she looked at him, expecting him to turn cold aNe send her out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Draco smiled at her. "Just stay." He said and then went back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm

"Thank you!" She called out after him. She hugged herself. Things were starting to look up aaand it was so much warmer... She snuggled into her bed and fell asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Draco lay back down in his bed, he fell asleep almost immediatly. But it felt like only five minutes had passed before her heard a loud bang from downstairs. He sat up and looked at the clock. 4am. He stayed in his bed, but then heard another bang. He got out of bed, and grabbed his wand. He gripped it tight and crept downstairs to see who was invading. Draco stopped halfway down the stairs and looked over the banister. It was Bellatrix. He gasped. Almost too loudly. He bit his lip as he saw Bellatrix turn around, she saw him. He immediatly raised his wand in defense.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Melie heard banging noises coming from downstairs. She heard Draco gasping. She jumped out of bed and pulled her hoodie off, it was so bulky...(dont worry, she does wear a tank top...). She grabbed her wand and crept outside her door. She saw Bellatrix facing Draco, Draco was screaming in pain. Melie ran forward to Bellatrix. "EXPELLIARMUS" She screeched at her. Bellatrix grinned creepily turning around and blocked it. She aimed her wand at Melie, Melie's in a defensive position. "Hello young lady, I was just asking your boyfriend where you where!" She licked her lips, Melie shot her a snarl. "Firstly, he's not my boyfriend, secondly, why do you want-" Her sentence was cut off by the recognisable pain of the Cruciatus in her belly. And she thought PMS was bad. She screamed as Bellatrix flung her into a wall and disapperated. Next thing she saw, Bellatrix was hissing infront of her. "Oh crap..."She groaned. She knew Bellatrix didnt kill her victims first, she made them beg for death, she tortured them until they were almost dead. She was in the air again, this time flying into a wall on the other side. She saw walk over. "Such a...pretty waste" She hissed, grinning. She turned around to Draco, "And you, my boy, we're going to have some FUN with her! Then, its your turn!" She licked her lips again. She looked at him, annoyed. "At least use your manners boy, and wait your turn!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Draco slowly stood up, he leant against the barister of the stairs. "Stu-Stupefy!" He panted. A red light burst from his wand, hitting Bellatrix who got thrown backwards. Draco got his breath back. "What do you want?" He yelled at Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

She hissed at him again. "The Dark Lord finds both of you in the way now. He wants you BOTH dead." She smiled cruelly. "CRUCIO!" She aimed at Draco.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Draco ducked out of the way of her spell. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled quickly, "How are we in the way?!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

She hissed. "You and the girl! You'll both be there at the end of The Dark Lord. He doesnt know if youre the ones to kill him, so he's killing you to be sure." Melie snorted. "No, I will NOT be there!" Bellatrix laughed cruelly. "Yes, you will you mudblood!" Melie snarled when she saw Bellatrix turn around and jumped up. She blasted spells at Bellatrix, trying hard to knock her out, not kill her. "My . Parents. Were. Both. Wizards. You. BITCH!" She shot more spells, even ones she'd never heard of, just rolling off her tongue. "No, funnily enough, im NOT a killer, BUT if I killed you, i'd be perfectly fine with myself!" She screeched in fustration, she was blocking all of her spells. "You killed my parents, you know! And i'm going to kill you for it!" She screamed, her parents had taken the concentration from her and Bellatrix had taken advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Draco stared at what was happening. "BELLATRIX!" He screamed, "Where's Narcissa?" He asked her. "And why does Voldemort think we'll kill him? Wouldn't it more logical that Potter would kill him?" Draco tried to stay calm, his voice was shaking, however, out of fear or rage, he couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Bellatrix grinned at Draco leaving Melie writhig on the floor. "She's fine dear nephew! In fact, she is being held at a safe place, do you know where that is?! Dont worry dear, I wouldnt kill my own sister!" She hissed cruelly. She turned her attention back to Melie. "For you..." She zoomed inches away from her face and ran her wand down her cheek. Melie screeched in pain. "STOP!" She tried to push her off. Bellatrix grinned evilly at her. "No, you die. First." Melie brought her hand to her face and wiped the blood from the cut.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:55 pm

"DON'T KILL HER!" Draco screamed at Bellatrix. He raised his wand. "Where. Is. My. Mother?" He gritted through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: