Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 am

Draco laughed. "Yeah. So what, was that the first time in your whole life you've ever been happy?"
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 am

She coughed. "Yup" She said it truthfully. "Oh! And christmas time with my parents. Maybe all of the time." She smiled sadly. "Huh. I forgot about that." She smirked slightly. "Oh? There were a lot of times after that kiss where I was extremely happy. I wont tell you though, because I'm guessing you already know." She looked at her lap, trying not to laugh. Her smile turned to a frown. "There are moments in which to be happy, and which to be unhappy. My grandmother used to tell me that. She was so strict." She smiled slightly again. She heard an owl screeching behind the girls dorms door. "Right back." She murmered. She walked through the corridor til she found the owl. It was hers. She looked surprised at it. It had a letter tucked into it's leg. She took it out carefully and read it. She read it over about 4 times before it hit her. "Shit. Shitshitshit. SHIT!"She jumped up and down happily.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Draco heard her screaming happily from upstairs. "What is it?" He asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 am

Melie ran back intothe common room. "My brother! He-he's in London and his friend James wants to take me to see him!" She grinned jumping up and down. "My god! I thought he was dead!" She slumped down on the couch her face in a mad grin. "God" She breathed. She looked at him seriously. "Will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Draco listened to her explanation. He thought for a minute. "Umm..." He bit his lip. Should he go? There wasn't much to do at Hogwarts. It felt like ages of the silence before he broke it with his reply. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 pm

"Great! It's going to be so different! Because James doesnt know about wizards and stuff we cant use magic around him but we'll still take our wands. We also cant use the money here, we gotta use other money! GAWSH this is going to be fun" She Grinned. "We'll have to buy new clothes." She said smirking lisghtly. "So, yeah, my brother is 18, his name is Will, James is 18 too...uhm. Yeah that's all you need to know. We'll leave in bthe morning, we're meeting James in a muggle place! Exciting huh!" She said in one breath. She jumped up and went to her room. She was buzzing with happiness.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Draco stared at her as she mentioned no magic, different money, and muggle places. Exciting? How could she find all that exciting? He thought it sounded boring. He smiled slightly as she said that and nodded, and then after she left, he went to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Melie woke up early. Like, 4am early. She packed her bag quietly and crept into the common room. She wasn't wearing her robes or uniform.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Draco sat down on the bed. He didn't feel tired at all. He looked down at his robes. He changed out of them into his normal clothes, and then decided to begin packing to waste the time. He found out that only took about 45 minutes. He looked at the time. 2:15am. He groaned. What was he to do?

About two hours later, he got even more bored of trying to think of something to do in the dorms, and went down to the common room with his packed bag, and he saw Melie. "Are we leaving before anyone wakes up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yeah" She whispered. "Come on." She picked up her rucksack and walked out.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Draco followed her. "How are we getting there? And where are we meeting?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:56 pm

She turned back, still walking. "Well, were meeting James in Dumferline, which is only about five minutes walk away, then we're getting to London by... I don't know actually... But it'll take about...3 days?" She smiled and turned back around.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Draco nodded. "Ok." He said and continued to follow her. "What happens when we meet up with them?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

They were almost at the town. "Well, we'll stay overnight in someplaces with James and when we see Will I'll just say hi, catch up then leave the next day." She suddenly stopped and ducked behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm

"Leave?" He said shocked. "What? You mean back to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yeah, where else?" She whispered, crouching down, peeking over the top of a branch. She howled slightly. "Stupid short legs. " She muttered
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Draco looked at her. "But- wait, so, you see your brother, then leave a day later? It's quite a bit of work for a one day catch up, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm

"WEll...we say a day but it could turn into more... Might not go back even. " She bit her lip. "Crap!" She hissed as she peeked over again. She took Draco's hand and pulled him down.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:31 pm

"What is it?" He asked as she pulled him down.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:36 pm

She took a deep breath. "I gotta ask you a huge favour" She turned to look at him. "I ... Sorta had a dream last night, where he realised I didn't have... A boyfriend, and be tried to take advantage of that. Pleasepleasepleasehelpme?" She rushed out the last sentence desperately. "And he's right there. " She turned around slightly and pointed at a big sorta muscly guy. He had shaggy black hair and had a face that was similar to a model sort of guy. Basically, any girl would think he was hot except Melie.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Draco looked at him, "Oh um... Ok... How do you want me to help you?" Even though he already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm

She jumped on him and hugged him. "Thanks" She whispered. She sat back down. "You know... Normal stuff? Just pretend we are at where we were 2 weeks ago" She smirked slightly, grabbed his hand and pulled him up. She started walking over to James. When he saw her he raised an eyebrow. She squealed and ran and jumped on him. "JAMES!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Draco smiled slightly. "No problem." He mumbled and walked towards the guy named James with her. He watched as she jumped and hugged him.

James laughed as the girl he hasn't seen for years jumped on him. "Hey Melie." He said, still laughing. He pryed her off. He noticed Draco. "Who's this?" He asked.

"My name's Draco Malfoy." Draco answered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Melie blushed and grabbed Draco's hand. she squeezed it slightly. "I brought him." She said stubbornly. She watches as James' face went from confused to understanding then slightly shocked. While they walked to a nearby pub, she winked At Draco and followed James, jogging slightly to keep up. "Stupid. Short. Legs. " She muttered for the second time that day.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Draco nodded lightly, then followed with them.

James looked at the two of them. Were they together? Probably...Damn. He thought. He took them towards the nearest pub. He laughed as he heard Melie's comment about her legs. "Why not learn a spell to grow taller? It'll make your life easier." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: