Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HP RP BADASS BISHES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Melie growled, grinning. "No. I dont want to mess up my legs. I like them theyre just...short" She scowled comically at him. " So, where are we going first?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"Well. First, I need a drink. So we go there first." James pointed to the pub they were headed to which was on the corner of the road. "And then we go to London." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

"Great! Have you seen Will lately? Has he changed? He didnt dye his hair black did he?! He so wantd to when I saw him last...you know, its been 5 years since I've seen you or him." Her smile faded slightly. "Missed you guys" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

James smiled as he opened the door to let them both in. "Yeah, we've missed you too." He said and sighed. "And no, he's the same as you last saw him. Well in my opinion he is anyway." He added as they sat down and he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 pm

She grinned at him. "Good!" She sat down with them and ordered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 pm

James looked at them both then coughed to break the silence. "Um, so how long have you been together?" He asked. Draco looked over at Melie and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"What?! Oh. 6 months and 14 days!" She said brightly. She smiled playfully slightly at Draco. She grabbed his hand, nodding.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Six months?! Draco thought, God, why so long? He didn't say anything but just nodded.

James laughed at Melie. "You know the exact time of how long you've been together? Wow."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Melie nodded, trying not to laugh. "Yup" She smirked at James.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

"So did you go to Hogwarts?" Draco asked him.

"Yeah, I dropped out last year, though." James said.

"Oh." Draco said, "What's your last name?" He asked.

"Um, Terrel, why?"

"So... You're a pure blood? I've heard of the family before." Draco explained.

"Yeah..." James looked confused, and then turned his gaze to Melie for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Melie saw James looking at her, confused. "What?" She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He mumbled to Melie, not caring what Draco thought. He stood up and walked out of earshot of Draco, he waited for Melie to come over.

"Why did you get with him?" He asked in frustration. "He's horrible!"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm

"Heheh" She giggled. She looked over at Draco, who was completely oblivious to them. "One, he's just so darn cute. Two, he is not horrible.. Well. Most of the time he isn't, I'm pretty sure he's just shy. Three!" She leaned in slightly, smirking. "he does pretty well in bed too" She winked at him,still smirking. Melie had always been straightforward with her brother and James.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 pm

James tried not to glare at her. "He's a Malfoy" James said through his teeth. "Let's not forget what family - related to the Malfoys - killed your parents." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

She tried not to get angry or burst into tears. "You think I dont know that? He had nothing to do with it. I dont blame him at all. And, yes he's a Malfoy." She hissed, her fists were clenched.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 pm

James anger grew. "Oh come on Melie. Get it through your head. He's no good." He almost yelled it, why couldn't she understand, out of frustration, he slapped her.

Draco was watching them talking, and then saw James slap her. He stood up and stormed over to James angrily. "What the fuck, don't hit her!" He yelled at James. Draco's hand flew to his wand, but realised he was in a muggle pub. Fuck. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Melie squealed. "Ow!" Her hand flew up to her cheek. He just fucking hit me? She watched as Draco came up and yelled at him. Yeah. Go Draco. She raised her eyebrows at them. She felt like hitting him back but Draco looked pretty ready on that front.

Jake's anger grew. "Oh come on Melie. Get it through your head. He's no good." He almost yelled it, why couldn't she understand, out of frustration, he slapped her. He looked at her face when he slapped her. She looked horrified. She had always been stubborn. He stood his ground, not getting sucked in by the looks she was giving him. He wasnt sorry. He glared at Draco. He was pretty much the same height. He snarled at him. "Go away Malfoy."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 pm

"Like fuck I'm going away! You just hit her!" Draco yelled in Jake's face. One hand was ready to grab his wand. Draco dropped his voice. "Since we can't do anything in here, how about outside?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Melie groaned. "Please. Stop. I think you've both made your points, now lets just go sit down and forget about this"

Jake ignored Melie. Such a goody-two shoes. He walked briskly outside and pulled out his wand.

Melie sighed and ran outside after them. She noticed Jake pulling out his wand. She gasped. That wasnt Jake's wand.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Draco ignored Melie also. She shouldn't have dragged me along. She knows me well enough that I would start a fight. Draco followed Jake outside. He pulled out his own wand, he didn't care whether Jake was ready or not. "Stupefy!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

"Stop it!" Melie screamed. The little town seemed deserted. "Draco! Stop! That's not Jake" She kept yelling. She ran after them, they were shooting spells at each other.

Jake snared and blocked the spell. "Crucio!" He yelled.

Melie heard Jake yell Crucio. She let out a fustrated cry. Why does this have to happen? "Draco! Get away from him!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Draco gasped as he heard the curse, he jumped out of the way. "What do you mean it isn't Jake!?" He cried. Draco threw more spells towards Jake.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm

She stood next to him. "That -huff- isnt his -pant- wand!" She put her hands on her knees, panting. " Wow. I really gotta do more excersize." She saw Jake keep throwing spells. She doged out of the way. He really needed to improve his aim.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Draco pointed his wand at Jake. "Vera Identitate!" He yelled, he watched as the true identity of the person was showing.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 pm

She watched as the familiar face turned even mnore familiar. "Shit! Thats Yaxely! GOD. Why the fuck are the Death Eaters still after us. " She growled and walked over to the wriht==thing body. "Just fuck off ok? Im getting really bored with all this fucking stalking. Fuck you. Fuck." She muttered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   HP RP BADASS BISHES - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: roleplay threads :: hp/hogwarts :: draco x melie-
Jump to: