Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Hermione could have killed Draco, although, it looked as if Bellatrix was ready to do it. But that was the problem. He shouldn't have done that. She figured he'd doomed himself from ever getting anywhere in his family. They wouldn't like him anymore, not after this. Although...Narcissa didn't seem too bothered. But the look on Bellatrix's face would have been funny, if it weren't for the situation they were in. "Draco..." She warned, whispering.

Bellatrix snarled viciously at the two teenagers. The way Draco was acting was extremely odd. It made her nervous. But not enough to keep her eyes off that mudblood. Bellatrix wanted to killer her so badly. Her hand was itching for her wand. She glances quickly at it, lying about two metres away from her. She didn't think Draco would react ver quickly, so she dived onto the floor, grabbing it and casting 'Crucio' at Hermione. The curse missed the girl by milemetres. She shrieked, dodging it. She looked desperately at Draco as Bellatrix jumped up. The over death eaters seemed to have composed themselves, now all but one drawing out their wands. Hermione pulled out the one she had stolen, pointing it at all of them, not looking away from them.

Wods: 206

Last edited by Hanley on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Draco jumped back, pulling Hermione with him. Death Eaters were all pointing wands at the. Bellatrix was so close to murdering them. He pulled out his own wand, even though it was no use. There were too many... They were outnumbered. Draco pointed his wand at the wall. “REDUCTO!” He yelled, the wall blasted, revealing the next room. The wall broke to bits that flew at them. Dust rose everywhere. Draco used this opportunity, still holding Hermione's hand, he ran. He ran through to the other side of the hall, it wasn't long before people have gotten over the shock of the broken wall, and started blasting killing curses at the both of them that only missed them narrowly. Draco kept glancing back and throwing random spells to keep them away, but it wasn't very effective.

Bellatrix ignored Draco's attempt at a distraction, and ran after them, she yelled every curse to come her mind. She knew Draco knew the house better than she did. She couldn't let them escape, they were faster than her. And had more knowledge of where they were going. She stopped as they ran out the room, she turned to the snatchers. “Isn't this your area of expertise?! Go get them!” She yelled angrily, and they ran after the two teenagers.

words: 218
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm

"Draco! Where are we going?" Hermione was worried. More about his safety than hers, but she didn't want to die either. Though, she would sacrifice her life if it meant getting anywhere nearer to defeating Lord Voldemort. Unfortunately, that wasnt the case and she really didn't want to die at the moment.
The wall being blasted had let a massive cloud of dust and a pile of debris. It reminded her of what had happened in Godric's Hollow, when Bathilda Bagshot turned out to be Nagini and the house was practically ripped down. Her thoughts trailed to Ron. He wasn't there at that point. He'd had an argument with them, resulting in him childishly leaving. Childish. That was the right word. He had not cared about Hermione's feelings then, she had been devastatingly upset when he left. It was then that she realised, Ron really didn't care. He hadn't cared when she ran off crying, that day in Hogwarts when everything had gone wrong and he didn't care then. She knew he would care now though. But that was too late for her. She didn't want someone like that.
Her mind then wandered back to the scene that had occurred. Her thinking had taken milliseconds. Draco was gripping her hand; she held it wih as much force. Must not be separated. Her legs felt slightly weak, they had been running from the Snatchers. The ugly dark men had almost caught up with them. "Stupefy!" Hermione turned for a second. One fell to the ground. Five more to go.

Words: 258
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Draco kept running through his own house. “I know a way out of here. Only my family knows, if my parents don't come after us, we're safe.” He told her, as he turned down a hallway. The snatchers were right behind them, they weren't about to give up. They knew if they gave up, in rage, they'd probably be killed. He wouldn't let Hermione be killed. He tugged harder on her arm, trying to run faster. Draco glanced back, snatchers were still right behind them, and they were coming closer to the room they had go into to leave.

He could see the door, he couldn't risk them leaving it. Draco turned around, and used the same trick as he had done in the hall. He pointed his wand at the opposite wall of the door. “Reducto!” He yelled again, and the wall blew up, debris scattered infront of them, and Draco ducked into the room, pulling Hermione after him. The room was small, and very innocent looking. Sofas, bookshelves, and a table were in the dim room that was only lit by candlelight. He muttered a spell as he entered, and then walked over to the small window that was squished between the two bookshelves. “Come on,” He muttered to Hermione, “If we leave right now, and the snatchers come in, they'll enter into a different room, not this one.” He said. “I cast a spell on it, so only my family can enter.” He explained as he pulled open the window that revealed the huge lawn infront of them, and beyond that, the gate that lead away from Malfoy Manor. “We get past that gate, and we can apparate.” He said.

words: 289
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Hermione tried to speed up. It was quite hard though, Hogwarts didn't exactly teach Phys Ed, although, she didn't think she was unfit. All that running from the past month and even before that had kept her alert. She looked out of the window in the little room. It did look very...inconspicuous for a hidden room. She couldn’t bear to think of what they might’ve used it for. “Aren’t they going to see us in the garden?” She retorted, glancing at the big, green, empty space. It was very likely they would and even more likely someone would get hurt. She didn’t want Draco to get hurt. “I’m not putting your idea down; I just don’t want you to get hurt.” She pleaded. She figured they could get at least...two thirds of the way without being seen. She bit her lip. “Nevermind.” She opened the window and stared at the garden. “It’s...pretty high up isn’t it...” She gulped and looked around the window frame. There was a pipe hanging leading to about 2 metres above the ground. “You first.”

Words: 179
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Draco raised his eyebrows at her, “Want go through the front door? This is the only way out they won't expect.” He said, as he placed a foot on the window sill. He looked at her, “After you get down, don't run until I say, just stick to the wall.” He instructed, and then jumped down from the window, landing heavily on the ground below, he steadied himself before he fell over. He looked back up at the window and waited for Hermione. He then looked at the long stretch of grass. “Fuck.” He whispered, suddenly realising what she meant. How were they going to get to the gate without being seen. Pray that no one's looking out the window? He told himself, And if they are looking out the window?... Well fuck it. We'll run like fuck. That's what we'll do. He saw the gate that looked tiny off in the distance, it seemed extremely far away. He'd have to blast it open before they get there. He looked back up at the window for Hermione.

words: 180
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Hermione gulped again as Draco jumped from the building. She wasn’t that bothered about heights, but she didn’t like jumping from them. She took a deep breath and stood forward onto the windowsill. She closed her eyes and jumped.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 am

Draco watched as Hermione dropped down. “Ok.” He started, “As soon as we pass the gate, grab my arm, and we'll apparate somewhere, and we'll sort everything else out once we're safe. Ok?” He explained to her quickly. “Run as fast as you possibly can.” He said. Draco glanced around quickly, he couldn't wait for any agreement, waiting would be the worst thing to do. Waste any more time, and they'd be dead. With a slight nudge on her arm to indicate to start running, he took off across the field as fast he could, glancing back at Hermione, and his house, to make sure no one had seen them. He looked back forward at the gradually growing closer gate. He held his wand out, and then heard a blast behind him which caused him to stagger slightly in shock, he turned and saw most of the Death Eaters after them, they shot more spells at them. “Hermione!” He yelled, “Hurry!” He pushed himself to run faster. His wand pointed to the gate. “Bombarda!” He yelled, and the gate flew open loudly. He turned around and grabbed Hermione's hand. As soon as they passed through the gate, he saw the glimpse of green shoot past them as he disapparated with Hermione.

words: 217
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 am

Hermione landed safely. You could've heard her sigh of relief a mile away. They had no time though. She grabbed Draco's hand, speeding up so she could hold it. Thy were getting nearer the gate, the Snatchers had noticed where they were. Spells were flying from all directions, almost impossible to dodge. But they did it. As they apparated, the last thing she saw was a green flash coming right into her direction. Apparition was icky business. She didn't have that much experience, but every time managed to make her feel ill. Although she was pretty sure it made everyone feel ill. She got extremely worried about the killing curse, shot right at them. She was ok, obviously, but she didn't know if Draco was. Once they had apparated, she took no notice of the surroundings, in fact, she had no idea where they were, nor did she care. "Draco! Are you ok?! Did they hurt you? Is anything wrong?!" She was feeling dizzy from their trip, her eyes not focused on the blonde. She was praying he was ok. If something was wrong...She didn't know whats she would do. He couldnt be dead anyway. This was Draco Malfoy. He was brave. He knew how to survive. She was sure. Hermione though, she didn't think she was brave, or know how to defend herself well. Everyone knew she could, and was one of the bravest people they knew. She just didn't realise that yet.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Draco landed in a field, in the distance were small old english-looking buildings. He heard Hermione fussing over whether he was OK, he looked at her. “Yeah. Yeah, Hermione, I'm fine, are you?” He asked. He knew how close they had been to being killed on the spot, one second later... He stopped thinking about it, he looked to the village, then at Hermione, “Do you know where Pott-, sorry, Harry and Ron apparated to?” He knew she had to get back to them, she couldn't stay with him, she needed to leave... He decided, however, they probably shouldn't remain standing in a field that looked to be private property, “Come on,” He mumbled, tugging at her arm and started to walk slowly towards the houses.

words: 129
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Hermione relaxed. He’s ok.She was relieved to say the least. No matter what had happened and what hadn’t happened, she cared about him. When he pulled her arm, she solemnly slipped her hand into his. She wasn’t totally sure how he felt, but he didn’t seem against it when she’d done it earlier. They were at a little town, by the sea. She didn’t recognise it. “Been here before?” She hoped he knew his way around. Although, it didn’t seem like you needed help finding your way around. The little town was completely in view from where they were. There were a lot of muggles there, she could see them milling around the place.She walked a bit faster. She was interested, she liked the look of the town already.

Words:129
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 pm

“Um, yeah, we're in Swanage, I came here a long time ago, I sort of remember it. It was the first place that came to mind when we disapparated.” He explained. He walked into the village with her. It was a quiet place, very small. “We can't exactly stay here long, you have to get back to Ron and Harry, know where they are?” He asked her again. “And I...” He trailed off, where was he meant to go? He couldn't go home. He was basically alone now. He sighed, at least at the moment he had Hermione to be with, he only wished she could stay with him, he wished she wouldn't have to leave. He suddenly noticed the amount of muggles here, “Hermione,” He started, “I'm slightly surprised this place is still...” He searched for the right word, “Well, I'm surprised Death Eaters haven't attacked here yet...” He said, looking around at the peace of the place.

words: 165
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Hermione thought for a moment. Did she know where they were? Not really...They could be at the Burrow, Hogwarts...anywhere really. "No idea." She said sadly. She had no way of communicating with them. Suddenly she felt like something wasn’t right. She’d seen a flash of something, just as she was pulled out of the way, going with Harry and Ron. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on the object. She could’ve fainted when she realised what it was. The dagger. FUCK. What if Harry’s dead, what about Ron or Dobby or... Tears filled her eyes and worry filled her head as she thought about the devastating possibilities. She tried to push the thought out, but it was too terrible to not think of it. She cleared her throat. “I don’t think they'd pick on a place like this. It’s too...normal.” She sounded ok. She wiped her eyes subtly. Her insides were churning, provoking her fear about her friends. There was nothing she could do about it though, other than hope it didn’t get any of them.

Words: 177
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:19 pm

“Exactly. Completely full of muggles, Death Eaters would pick places like this to kill for fun,” He muttered to her, full of disgust about the idea of it. Killing. For fun. It was horrible. “And are you sure you don't know where they are?” He bit his lip, this wasn't good. This meant she wasn't safe at all now, “You should really be getting back to them-” He stopped as he turned around to look at her, he studied her expression for a moment, “Are you okay?” He asked her quietly, he had noticed something was wrong. Like something was on her mind. “Is something wrong?” He asked her again, his voice full of concern.

Ron sat on the sofa in the cottage, face buried in his hands. “Harry,” He mumbled to his friend, his voice muffled by his hands. “What are we going to do? We can't continue without Hermione. We'd die. What if she's dead? I bet they've killed her, as soon as they had the chance...” He mumbled depressingly. He was full of worry about Hermione. They wouldn't spare her. They only person back at Malfoy Manor that was anywhere close to helping her live would be Draco Malfoy himself. But what did he care? Ron was sure it was him who stopped her from leaving in the first place. Probably so Bellatrix could finish her off... He groaned in frustration behind his hands.

words: 244
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:53 pm

“Disgusting.” She was commenting on the Death Eaters. It really was absolutely vile, killing people for fun. She shuddered at the thought. Draco was telling her she should be with them. Does he really not want me? Surely he does. She blinked. “There was a dagger that was thrown at Harry, Ron, and Dobby while they apparated. It went with them. It means one of them is dead, or fatally injured. I’m sorry to be blunt, but I am worried.” She shook her head. “I’ll...stop thinking about it. Sorry.” She was worried it was going to make him angry. She knew he didn’t like them, but if she was so upset about them...He might not understand. She walked a bit faster, wanting to reach the town and...sit or something.

Harry looked up, his eyes red from crying. “Malfoy wouldn’t let them would he? I’m sure he wouldn’t...Anyway. We shouldn’t think like this, were going to find her and bring her back. Even though-” He tried not to cry again. It wasn’t very constructive. “Even though Dobby is dead, we can still find a way to help her. She’ll be alive. Hopefully.” He thought about it. What if they had killed her? What if Malfoy had let them? What if Malfoy had killed her. It made him want to cry even more. He wasn’t in the mood to be angry. There was too much at stake and he needed everyone he could get. He buried his face back into his hands, hoping that his best friend was alive. “She will be alive.” He said firmly, bring his face back out once more. “We’re going to find her. Now.” He then thought of everything he needed to do here. Hermione couldn’t wait though. “We should go now. Yes.” He repeated, now standing up, quite bravely. “Did they take the sword? Where do you think she could be? Do you think she’s still at Malfoy manor? We could send a spy...An elf maybe...Kreacher?” He asked rapidly.

Words: 334
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Draco nodded slightly, he squeezed her hand reassuringly, and continued walking. “I'm sure they're okay.” He said quietly, “Let's find an inn or something. We'd have to figure out a way to get you safely to them...” He mumbled. He strongly felt she shouldn't be around him, it was probably the worst place for her to be. But... He really didn't want her to leave either, resulting in him being all alone, with no one, running from any Death Eaters and Snatchers. They walked in basically silence until they reached a small inn. “Come on,” He mumbled, and entered the dimly lit inn.

Ron nodded. “Right. Yeah.” He said quietly, realising he should probably stay positive, but it was so difficult knowing that Hermione was kept back, basically defenseless, in a room full of murderous Death Eaters. “Good idea, about Kreacher.” He said, “And we have the sword, its upstairs.” He pulled his face out of his hands, looking at Harry. “While Kreacher is in Malfoy Manor, what are we supposed to do? I don't think I could stand just waiting around anxiously for good or bad news.” He explained, he was already anxious about whether Hermione was alive, dead, injured, or whatever, he was so full of worry about what had happened he could barely stand it. He wanted to go back to Malfoy Manor himself and fucking murder each, and every, one of those motherfucking Death Eaters.

words: 246
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Hermione smiled. He was being so nice. He really didn't deserve all the stuff that was coming for him. All those people that want to kill him, it just wasn't fair. His life must be seriously messed up. She would feel so guilty leaving him. She couldn't leave him. He would be dead as soon as she left. Not that she thought he was weak and she was strong, just that he could do with protection and...her. She would be very happy at that, if the situation wasn't so terrifying. So she couldn't leave him. Harry and Ron would probably come looking for her, starting at...Malfoy Manor, she presumed. She would tell them she was ok, somehow, then they could stop looking for her and get on with finding the Horcruxes.
They reached the inn after a while, the sun was bright in the little town, it was nearing midday. Hermione was still holding his hand. She liked it. It was comfy. The receptionist was busy typing away, not noticing them. When she did, she jumped up. "I am sorry! How can I help you?"

Harry nodded. "Kreacher." He called, then with a small 'pop', the grumpy elf appeared.
"Master." He bowed his head.
"Kreacher, we need you to go to Malfoy Manor and see if Hermione is there. Be careful and try not to get caught."
"Of course, Master Harry." Then with another 'pop', he was gone.
"Ron, we'll prepare to go to Malfoy Manor and get her." Harry paused. "What if...She is dead..?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 pm

“Um, could we just have a room?” Draco asked, the receptionist nodded, and turned away, Draco looked at Hermione, “Do you have any money to pay?” He asked her quietly, he was pretty sure he couldn't pay in Galleons.

Ron covered his ears, and shut his eyes painfully, “No!” He yelled, “Don't say it! She isn't! She isn't dead!” He said repeatedly, more to reassure himself, then talking to Harry. After he knew Harry had stopped about it, he opened his eyes, and removed his hands from his ears. “Go to Malfoy Manor?” He asked, just realising Harry's suggestion, “Oh God...” Ron bit his lip, he didn't want to go to Malfoy Manor. He knew it was possibly the least unsafe place in the whole of Britain right now. But if Hermione was there... Ron nodded reluctantly, “Right. Okay.” He agreed quietly. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind, “What if she isn't there?” He suddenly became, if possible, even more worried, “What are going to do if she isn't there? How would we find her?”

words: 185
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 am

Hermione checked her pockets. There were a few £2O notes in there. "Yup." She smiled and took them out. The receptionist was busy looking for a room. Hermione patted the money onto the counter. The inn was cosy. The warmth coming from the big radiators was comforting; the pretty little tables with flowers made it look homely. Hermione had instantly liked it.
"Ah, we only have one room left." The lady looked up at them. "Double ok with you kids?" Hermione's automatic reaction was to say no. Hell no. Not sleeping anywhere near him. She stopped herself from saying that. Then she thought about it. Would she enjoy sleeping in the same bed as him? Sure she would. This was Draco Malfoy. He was not unattractive in any way. Actually...No Hermione! Let him decide. There wasn’t another hotel anywhere near here so don’t be selfish. Could be miles away. It means you’d get him to yourself too. OH. What if there’s not a sofa! Then you’ll have to sleep together. Hermione went bright red. She turned to Draco. WELL?! She felt on the spot. If he said sure, she’d be happy, but nervous. If he said no...She’d be relieved, but unhappy. No win situation.

Harry sighed. Ron was being quite childish and immature about it. He really needed to get a grip.“Ron! We can’t just pretend everything is going to be ok, because, if you haven’t noticed, it isn’t! Nothing is ok at the moment. Hermione’s gone, Dobby’s dead, everything is fucking wrong!” He paused to take a breath. “If she’s not there, I have no idea.” He admitted. “Sorry Ron, but you've got to hear it. It’ll make it better when she is ok.” He smiled apologetically. Everything is just going...wrong. This isn’t how it’s supposed to happen... He went upstairs to fetch the sword then came back.

Words: 310
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 am

Draco stood for a moment, he glanced at Hermione. He could tell she wasn't going to reply, he sighed lightly, “If it's the only room... Then I guess it's okay,” He said, giving a small shrug. The receptionist smiled at them, nodded, and gave them the key. Still holding Hermione's hand, he walked to the stairs, towards their room. The thought of their room finally dawned on him when he opened the room to reveal the small room with a double bed stuck right in the middle. He didn't say anything. They were in a single room, with one bed, together. Every boys' dream... He rolled his eyes. But did he want this? He glanced back at Hermione again. “Nice room, I suppose,” He mumbled, throwing the key down and sitting on the bed. There was a long silent moment, he looked back at her, “Now what?” He asked her.

Ron looked at Harry, quite shocked at his outburst. But he understood the point. “Right. Sorry,” He mumbled. “I'm just really worried about her, and I really hope nothing happened to her. I don't think I could handle it if something happened to her,” He admitted. He stared at the empty space in front of him. He groaned impatiently, “Where's Kreacher?” He needed news. “Are we leaving now? Before he comes or after?” He looked up at Harry. Ron seemed to think Harry knew all the answers to their problems now. Like Hermione. Someone to turn to when he got worried about what to do. He sighed again, knowing this wasn't true, no one could replace Hermione, and how helpful she was, and how she was basically the reason they were alive, and now she was gone...

words: 294
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 am

Hermione sat next to him. She had no idea what to do, being honest. She couldn’t drag Draco around the country looking for Harry and Ron though. Again, it was just selfish and he was in enough crap already. She couldn’t leave him, but she couldn’t stay with him. He should’ve stayed away from her. It had got him into so much shit with his family; she was permanently scarred with the guilt. If she left, he could get killed by the Death Eaters but if she stayed, she’d still get him hurt. If I left...I could get rid of the Death Eaters by helping Harry destroy Voldemort. It’d be a lot more constructive if I left, then Draco would be safe, I’d be safe...Unless the Death Eaters went for me instead. That sounds...Better. Hermione. You should leave him, so he doesn’t get as caught up in this as you. She cleared her throat. “I think I should go searching for Ron and Harry. On my own.” She looked him straight in the eye, her soft brown orbs boring into his silvery ones. She relaxed her gaze, realising she had been tense. Eyes could tell you a lot about what people were like. Hers were a chocolaty brown, usually kind, happy. Draco’s were the total opposite. His were a sharp, silver-grey, quite harsh and mean, but underneath there was something. Some sort of happy emotion.

Harry looked around, checking everyone was in the right places. Luna and the rest had left the room. At the moment, he couldn’t care less what they were doing and he had a really sore headache. He wished Ron would shut up, but he knew how Ron felt. He missed Hermione terribly, even though it’d only been about two hours, and the fact she could be dead was not a helpful factor. “I’m not sure Ron, he should be back anytime soon, we’ll leave when he gets back, ok?” As if right on cue, a ‘pop’ broke the silence.
“Master Harry, Miss Granger is not at the Manor, it has been damaged though and Mr Malfoy is missing with Miss Granger. She is still alive, unless Mr Malfoy has killed her.” Kreacher panted.

“Mr Malfoy? Which one?” Harry was relieved to know she was ok.

“Young Master Malfoy, Master Harry.”

“Draco?” He turned to Ron. “You think he’ll keep her safe? Do you think they’re still alive? Why do you think he ran away..with her?” He asked the red-haired boy. Now he was the one pestering him with questions. Kreacher bowed and left.

Words: 428
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 am

Draco sighed sadly, he knew not ten minutes ago he'd been bugging her to leave him, to go find Harry and Ron. But now that she admitted it, agreeing, ready to leave, he couldn't bear it. He didn't want her to leave. He needed her to stay. He hung his head and looked at the floor, away from her eyes. After a long minute's silence, he slowly nodded, agreeing with her. Of course he had agreed with her since she said it, he just didn't want to admit it. “Yes.” He said quietly, “You should leave on your own, it's... Safer,” He still didn't look at her. He didn't know what he would do when she left. He bit his lip, “But... Leave in the morning?” He asked quietly, and then slowly looked up, and into her brown eyes once more.

Ron jumped up from the sofa as Kreacher explained about Hermione and Malfoy missing, together. “They're gone?! Both of them?! FUCK!” He yelled angrily. He turned to Harry, “Harry,” His voice was shaking with anger, “I don't trust that git... We have to find them. He could've hurt her already! It was probably some fucked up plan of his!” He was shaking with rage, as soon as he got his hands on Malfoy, he would beat the living shit out of him. How dare he run off with Hermione?! How dare he prevent her from reaching safety?! Horrible thoughts filled his mind, he clenched his fists. He looked at Harry, his face full of determination from fury to find the two of them, “Where do we start looking?” He growled.

words: 278
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 am

Hermione blinked. "S-Sure!" She stuttered. She hadn't expected him to want her to stay. She was quite pleased, actually. Nobody had really...Wanted her like that. Ron hadn't really. As soon as she'd kissed him, on their last day in Hogwarts, he'd just been...normal. Nothing different than her best friend, other than the kissing, of course. But even that had slowed down. The more she had kissed Ron, the more she had not wanted to kiss him, and kiss Draco more. She wanted to kiss him right there, in the little room, but she stopped herself. It was definitely not the right time, or place. Or maybe it was...She didn't want to seem desperate anyway, and she was still technically with Ron. She wouldn't hurt her best friend like that...Or would she? She had no idea what she was going to do or what they were going to do for the...next 24 hours. "What should we do then?" It would have been like having a staring war, were it not for her expression. As usual, it was kind, comforting, her mouth tilted into a half nervous, half happy smile. 

Harry stared at Ron. "He wouldn't! If he did, he wouldn't know what hit him! We've got to find them then. Before it's too late! God! Hermione'd know what to do. We should...Think of places...UHM. I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled, almost crying with anger. He was furious at Malfoy. "WAIT!" He had suddenly calmed down. "He didn't give me away to Bellatrix. And the last we saw of them both? They were...fighting. WAIT!" He held up his hand. "What if...He wasn't actually trying to hurt her? If he...No mate. Couldnt be right. Nevermind." He laughed shakily. "Got any ideas?" He looked at his friend desperately. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 am

Draco felt himself grin, thank god... Even though she seemed taken aback slightly by the question, at least she agreed to stay. He could've kissed her. Right there and then. He held himself back... She probably wouldn't like it if he kissed her. He heard her ask what they should do. He had no idea. What would they do? He didn't say anything for a moment. “Are you hungry?” He asked, breaking the silence. It had been a long day already... It felt days ago since they were at Malfoy Manor, when it was only a few hours ago. He didn't wait for her reply, he stood up, he held his hand out to her, “Come on. I'm starved, and you're probably hungry too.” He said, giving her a small smile.

Ron stared at his friend, his mouth slightly opened, eyebrows furrowed, looking at Harry as if he had gone mental. “What?” He asked, he shook his head, forgetting about it for now, “And well I guess we just...” He didn't know, how was he supposed to know where Malfoy would apparate to? He suddenly remembered the Diluminator. When it spoke. The light. Leading him to Hermione and Harry before. Because Hermione said his name. He felt like a genius. “Holy shit.” He whispered, realising the brilliance in the plan, “HARRY!” He suddenly yelled, and slapped his friend's arm in excitement, “The Diluminator!” He stared at his friend, beaming, “If Hermione just says my name or something, it'll show us how to get to her!” Ron felt immensely proud of hiself.

words: 269
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

Hermione went pink slightly. She was quite hungry; she hadn’t eaten since the night before. She smiled and took his hand, standing up. As she did, the newly made wounds on her left arm appeared as her sleeve shifted on her arm. She immediately pulled it down. It was too late though, she was pretty sure he’d seen it. The problem wasn’t that she had been tortured by his aunt, or that she had been cut like that. It was what it said. It filled her with shame just thinking about it. Mudblood. The word had been lingering in the back of her head all day, but now, it was screaming at her. Taunting her. The voice screaming it, then whispering it, was Bellatrix’s. No surprise, since that morning, the voice had been there. The dark witch had always scared Hermione; her ways of torture were absolutely vile, it made Hermione feel ill. She sighed shakily, trying to get herself to stop worrying about it. Clearing her throat, she started walking towards the door, still holding his hand.

Harry grinned in reply. “That’s great!” He patted his friend proudly on the back. “Now I guess we could just...Wait till she says your name then eh!” He frowned. He had noticed something going on between Hermione and Ron and he didn’t know whether Ron had noticed. Ron had been treating Hermione normally, as if they were friends, not together. He had seen Hermione drift away from him, really not happy about it. It was almost sad that Ron hadn’t noticed. Maybe she wouldn’t say anything about him. Surely she would...He’s her best friend! She would. He was almost sure. He pasted a smile back on his face. “We’ll wait then.”

Words: 290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: