Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

me and only are really cool. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 am

"It's ok. I know. I don't really like her, just put up with her most of the time. She's so fucking annoying." He muttered. He opened his own book to the same page, "Ok, I'll get the ingrediants..." He said, getting up and going to get the ingrediants. He returned and placed them on the table. "What do we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:14 am

"Stir it four times clockwise, three times anticlockwise. Adding each ingridient straight after the other. Scarab, root, bile. What delightful things." She was happy again, her face light up. She was in a very good mood...
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 am

Draco nodded. "Great," He said, and began to do as the instructions said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:31 am

Hermione kept smiling. Nothing could bring her down from her little happy place. She completed the steps, watching as the potion turned a silvery grey. Like his eyes... Her smile grew wider. Snape, once again, told Draco to test it, then moving onto the next pair.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 am

Draco rolled his eyes, and took a little of the potion. "What's supposed to happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:37 am

"You're supposed to realise stuff. Feel happy? Think clearer?" She smiled hopefully, praying she'd done it right.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 am

Draco nodded, "Right. Yeah. I suppose it's right then," He said, giving her a reassurring smile.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 am

"Well, how do you feel?" She said curiously. She was secretly jumping with happiness. This potion was quite hard to make, they'd made it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:57 am

"Happy? I feel better than I did when I came in..." He said, though not quite understanding how a wit-sharpening potion affected your mood.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 am

"Usually makes me happy, being able to think more clearly." She smirked, satisfied with getting the potion right. She happily started tidying away the small mess they'd made. 

Harry nudged Ron again. "I don't think it was nothing. I don't think she was 'studying' either. Why is she lying to us..." 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Ron stared at their Potion, which looked nothing like what it was meant to, listening to Harry. He shrugged, "I don't know, because we keep yelling at her?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 pm

"Good point." Harry said seriously. "I do trust her...I just don't trust him." He turned back to the potion.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm

"I don't think we made that exactly clear," Ron mumbled, "Maybe if we tell her that, she'd tell us more..."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

"Good idea!" Harry said happily. "You're full of clever things this morning Ronald!" He proudly patted his friend on the back and kept a mental note to talk to Hermione after the lesson.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 pm

"Should we talk to her now?" Ron asked Harry at the end of the lesson as he was packing up.

"What do you have next?" Draco asked Hermione at the end of the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes." Harry smiled.

"Muggle Studies." Hermione didn't really like muggle studies. She knew so much about them that she couldn't fail. Ever. Even if she tried. "You?"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 pm

"Dark Arts," He replied. "I should probably get going then, see you later," He said, giving her a quick smile, then leaving the room to DADA.

Ron nudged Harry's arm, nodding towards Hermione as Draco left. He walked up to her. "Hey, Hermione."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Hermione sighed. He'd hardly spoken. "Hi Ron, Harry."
"What you got next?"
"Muggle studies."
"OHMY same. Let's walk." He smiled and took her arm, gently pulling her along, the other arm picking up her books.
"Sorry I didn't trust you." He hoped she'd accept it.
"That's ok, you were doing what anyone would do." Sh smiled apologetically at them both. "But you've got to stop being such arses. To me and to Draco."
"Malfoy-"
"Draco." She said firmly.
"Draco ..." The word sounded odd coming out of his lips. "Draco was just as bad to us." He looked to Ron for support.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yeah!" Ron quickly agreed with Harry, "Since Mal-... Draco... Is always horrible to us, the trust kind of, went down the drain..." Ron spoke quickly, "And, then, we kind of thought he would be horrible back to you, since we don't trust him and all.." He explained, and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:14 pm

"I guess." She sighed. The happiness seemed to have gone when Draco had. Odd... She tried not to dwell on it. She approached her classroom. She took her books off Harry, now not very happ at all. "You guys have Divination. Thanks for walkin with me." Hermione mumbled, pushing the door open and walking in.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Ron looked at Harry, "Later we get her to talk about it more?" He asked him, and headed for the long walk to Divination.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"Totes."

Aftaledivinaaaytion.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:22 pm

"Where is she?" Ron mumbled in an irritated tone, and looked at the portrait hole for the 5th time in the past ten minutes. He and Harry were sat waiting in the common room, after the lessons had ended, waiting for Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Hermione was walking slowly on purpose. She knew the boys meant no harm, but they could be quite determined sometimes. She recognised that Harry wanted to know what she had been doing. She could imagine his reaction to the truth. Nothing happened, but he'd still freak. Ron'd be mad. She'd be lonely. While walking, she got thinking. What if something had happened. What if they'd done more than hold hands. She almost smiled, thinking of it happening. She couldn't imagine what Harry and Ron's reaction would be. If ever anything did happen, it would hurt them more than her. If anything ever happened, they couldn't know. She smiled again. The fact she was thinking about what would happen if Draco were to kiss her...it was absurdly impossible. It didn't look unattractive though. Although, nothing about Draco was unattractive. She approached the Gryfindor common room, still smiling, maybe slightly madly, about the things her mind would make up. She walked in to find Harry and Ron alone, they looked impatient. "What's up?" She asked Ron,who looked irritated.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Ron smiled at Hermione, "Oh! Hermione! Hey, nothing, just wanted to talk to you. Perfect timing!" He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: