Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am

“I could never hate you. Never have, never will.” She informed him. It was true; she hadn’t hated him, ever. She did dislike him, greatly, especially when he called her a mudblood, in their second year. But he was a child, she was a child. Now they had grown up. She would have to go soon, on her own, to find Ron and Harry. She guessed they’d be looking for her. Maybe they’re at the Burrow...She decided she’d look there first. But for now, she’d enjoy her time with Draco. “I thought that was amazing. Thank you” She did feel curious about one thing. "Have you done that before?" If he said yes, she would feel...not so special, but she wouldn't care. She would be inquisitive as to who it was though. If he said no, she'd be impressed. He did...perform well, if it was his first time. Either way though, she wouldn't care. She just simply wanted to know

“Room please.” Harry waited patiently for the receptionist to answer him.
“We have one, it’s quite small but it’s got two beds?”
“Perfect.” He then picked up the key and walked to ‘their room.’

Their room was small, with two tiny little beds stuck right next to each other. The hotel was quite expensive, and for what they were paying, it really wasn't very good. "Sorry about this mate. Seems like this is it." He apologised again, not quite sure how to react.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 am

Draco hesitated for a minute, how would she react? Well. He may as well tell the truth, he decided. “Yeah,” He replied quietly, “Last year. But it wasn't nearly as good as with you,” He explained quickly. He realised she would have to leave soon. To go find Harry and Ron. He felt his mood go down, he still didn't want her to leave. Why does she have to go?! Of course he knew the answer, and he was thinking childishly, and selfishly. She needed to go. Honestly, the quicker, the better, too. He sighed, “You need to leave soon.” He mumbled sadly, but firmly.

Ron stared at the tiny room. He sighed, “S'alright, just one night, eh?” He said, throwing himself onto one of the beds, exhausted. He looked at Harry, “After we find Hermione, what then?” He asked. He suddenly realised how many questions he had been asking him about Hermione. “Sorry about all the questions, by the way,” He mumbled.

words: 169
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 pm

A wave of happiness surged through her when he told her, she was the best he'd had. You have to lave soon. I know! It's been on my mind...I don't want to go anymore. But I have to. She gulped, trying not to think too much about leaving Draco. "Yes." She thought about leaving, wondering if she'd ever see Draco again, after this. She'd try to find him, once Voldemort was dead, then there would be nothing stopping them being together. Mudblood or not. "Yes." She repeated shakily. "I need to leave soon." You should leave now, before it gets to difficult to say goodbye. She then took a deep breath, and slowly got out of the bed, picking up her clothes ,that were in a pile on the floor, and putting them on. "I should leave now. " She walked over to Draco and solemnly placed a light kiss on his lips, hardly touching them. Before anything could happen, she closed her eyes in concentration, then apparated to the Burrow. 

"Harry? Ron?! RON" She called desperately. The Burrow was empty. 

"We'll get Kreacher to help and don't worry about it mate. I miss her too."  Harry was suddenly distracted by the little silver box. It had started shaking and vibrating. "Is that...Hermione?" He asked quizzically. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Draco had hardly anytime to notice what was happening. She was leaving. No... No... NO! Not yet! He scrambled up as she was disapparating. “No! Don't go!” He yelled desperately as she disapparated. Then she was gone. Draco punched the bed angrily. Why did she have to go so quickly? Why couldn't she stay with him for just a little more time? He didn't want her to go! Draco sighed, and slumped back onto the bed. Now what was he to do? He sat there, thinking of what to do. Deciding it was no use staying in the inn, he stood up, put his clothes back on, and left.

Ron stared at the diluminator. Momentarily forgetting what it did. It took him a moment before it hit him. “She said my name again!” He yelled happily, standing up quickly and grabbing the diluminator. The diluminator was doing the same as it had before. “The Burrow... Why is she at the Burrow? Nevermind...” He dismissed the question, “Come on,” Ron grabbed Harry's arm, and disapparated to the Burrow.

words: 181 ><
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Hermione heard a noise in the kitchen. A few mutters and crashes later, she put her wand down and ran in there. "HARRY! RON!" She yelled, running over to them and pulling them into a hug. "I missed you." She mumbled, inhaling their scents, making her feel less upset. "So glad you're here, what happened at Malfoy Manor?" She demanded. 

"Hermione!" Harry said with relief. The girl had run in, immediately hugging them. He didn't find the hug awkward, even though he was practically hugging Ron, Hermione was just a small thing inbetween. The curly haired girl really did know how to grip though. Her question brought a darkness over his heart. "Hermione, as we left, Bellatrix threw a knife at us." She nodded, understanding and remembering. "So, it got someone." Hermione went pale, gulping to stop herself from screaming with anger. "Who."
"Dobby. His...grave is outside."
"Dobby?! Why couldn't it have been that nasty little thing from Gringotts! Why Dobby..." She felt tears spring to her eyes, realising she had lost a friend. "Was he happy?"
"Yes."
She sighed with relief, knowing she would feel a lot better because of that. She had also noted Ron's silence. She pretty much knew what someone was going to ask. She decided to beat them to it. 
"I know what you're going to ask me." She took a deep breath, "Draco stopped the death eaters getting me. As soon as you'd gone, we tried to fight them, but obviously there were too many, so he disapparated us to Swanage." She released them from the hug, looking at both of their faces. "That's all I'm telling you." She said defiantly. 
Harry nodded, smiling. "That's ok, we owe Draco one then. Don't we Ron?" He looked over at his best friend, Harry was still slightly flustered from the hug. We should hug more often... In fact, you could say that Harry was getting quite excited about the intimacy they had shared. In fact..."Uh! I feel quite tired, don't you guys? We'll talk in the morning!" He faked a yawn and hurried out of the room, desperate to cover his happiness. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:10 am

Ron watched as Harry ran out the room, he was confused at why he had... Ron looked back at Hermione, deciding to forget about it for now. “Malfoy... Helped you?” Ron muttered in disbelief. “He saved you from being killed?” He couldn't believe it. Malfoy? Where had this nice side of him come from? Since when did Malfoy go around saving muggle-borns? “Well I guess it doesn't matter why, or what, or how, or whatever... I'm happy you're back, Hermione, I missed you, a lot.” He said, smiling at her. “Well. Now we need to figure out what to do next... But I guess we decide in the morning.” Ron decided he may as well follow Harry and sleep. “See you,” He gave Hermione another hug, then left to go to his room.

words: 138
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 am

"Missed you too..." She trailed off as Ron left the room. What is up with them? She shook her head, completely confused by the two. It wasn't very nice of you to leave Draco like that. You should at least tell him you're ok. She pulled out her wand, conjuring her patronus which took off out of a window. I'm safe. Thank you for everything. We should do it again, sometime. I hope you are ok too Hermione. She hoped he would get the message quickly, then reply. You really need an owl... Agreeing with herself, then telling her to get one from Diagon Alley next time she went, she made her way to Ginny's room, eager for sleep, after the exciting night she'd experienced.

Harry closed the door to Fred and George's room, going bright red after he realised what had happened. It's gone too far Harry. You actually got...that over Ron! Harry was shocked at himself. He didn't realise he...like Ron in that way.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Draco stopped in his tracks as something silvery appeared. It soon took shape of an otter, it stared at him. Draco didn't do anything, and just stared at it back. Then it spoke, “I'm safe. Thank you for everything. We should do it again, sometime. I hope you are OK too, Hermione.” It was Hermione's voice. He felt better, hearing her voice. He only wished it had come from her, instead of her patronus. The message stopped. And the otter stared at him for a moment, then disappeared. Draco pulled out his own wand. He muttered the spell, and a wolf appeared. It looked up at him, waiting. Draco thought of sending the message, “I'm fine. Glad you're safe. But when could I see you again?” He pondered over whether or not to ask the question. He decided against it, random patronuses popping out at the both of them with replies all the time wouldn't be great. “I'm fine. Glad you're safe.”, was all the wolf disappeared with.

Ron walked into his room slowly, hoping Harry would be there, like he normally would be when he stayed at the Burrow. But he wasn't. Ron wanted to speak to him before he went to bed. He wanted to know why he ran off so suddenly. Ron left his room, and checked each room for him, until he found Harry in Fred & George's room. “Why'd you run off so quickly?” He asked, standing in the doorway.

words: 249
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 am

Hermione was just getting comfortable, in the bed she'd made up on the floor, when a great silver wolf appeared infront of her. I'm fine. Glad you're ok. She smiled, hearing Draco's voice. Her smile faded as the short message finished and the wolf disappeared. Bloody pointless! Stuck-up git. She scowled then shut her eyes, trying to sleep. 

Finally. Hermione whispered as she saw Draco come into view. She smiled at him, he smiled back, the sun that was setting in the little, recognisable town, hitting his hair, radiating the blonde's face. She'd missed this about him. She'd missed him, even though it had only been a few weeks since she'd last seen him. She couldn't have chosen anyone better for her.  He was alive. Voldemort hadn killed him. Nobody had. She rushed towards him, he rushed towards her, embracing eachother tightly as they met. I love you They had told eachother, the last time theyd met. They both repeated it now, eyes closed, standing outside the little inn, their bodies as close as possible, while being in public.  She couldn't have felt more relieved, knowing the boy she loved was there, with her, in perfect condition. The boy I love. 
The dream faded away, Hermione going into a deeper sleep. 

Harry lifted his head to see Ron at the doorway. "Oh, sorry mate, just tired. Lots happened lately, know what I mean." He sighed and yawned again, this time meaning it. He knew he couldn't tell Ron the truth, knowing it would be weird. And embarrassing, and Ron would never talk to him again. Harry Potter, used to be in love with Ginny Weasley, now getting immensely turned on by her dimwitted older brother. It just didn't sound right to him. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 am

Few weeks later...

Ron stood outside with almost the whole of Hogwarts behind him. Or what was left. In front of them stood Death Eaters. And Lord Voldemort. He was praising himself. Bragging about how he had managed to finally kill Harry Potter. Ron glared at him, anger rising rapidly in his chest. His eyes traveled past Voldemort, and past Death Eaters, to Hagrid who was holding Harry's body. Ron felt a tang of complete depression. Why did Harry die? Why was he dead? He tried not to show any sadness or vulnerability in his expression. His eyes moved back to Voldemort. Ron gripped his wand tighter in his hand. They needed to finish the job, for Harry. For everyone. His eyes traveled to the snake. He glanced at Hermione next to him. He didn't dare try and plan out an attack. If only Harry wasn't dead. With Harry gone, the war was basically lost...

words: 155.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:03 am

Hermione didn't believe it. Harry couldn't be dead. Not now. Not ever. It wasn't possible, even though, his body was lying in Hagrid's arms, limp. Lifeless. She felt like screaming at Voldemort, wanting to kill him, over and over. She had to stop herself from doing it. Draco was standing near her. She glanced at him, trying to see his expression. Tears had clouded her vision, she had no idea what he was thinking. It drove her mad. Suddenly there was a loud noise, from near Hagrid. "Harry!" Hermione screamed. The famous boy had disappeared from Hagrid's arms, then appeared a few metres away from Voldemort, his wand pointed at the ugly man. She raised her wand, pointing it at a Death Eater. The scars on her arm tingled, reminding her what they did. Mudblood. It didn't bother her as much anymore. As soon as she had screamed Harry's name, havoc had erupted from everywhere. Everyone had heir wands raised, as if to start another battle. 

"Stop! This is between you and me, Tom! Nobody else will die." Harry gritted through his teeth. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled, as Voldemort yelled the killing curse. 

Hermione saw everyone start shooting spells at each other.  Spells that could kill. She dodged a few, from the masked figures. They seemed to want her, Ron, and another person the most. She wouldnt let hem get any of the most important people in her life. Draco was being targeted by them. "Stop!" She yelled, nobody being able to hear her over the massive crashes and bangs from the curses. She watched as a white bolt was shot towards the only too familiar blonde boy. No! She gasped and ran infront of him, pullin him to the ground so it didn't hit him.  She fell to the floor, hoping it had worked. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:13 am

Draco fell to the ground. “What the fuck!?” He yelled, and opened his eyes. Seeing Hermione. Seeing her face made him feel so much better. For a moment, he forgot everything horrible that was happening. He forgot about the battle... All that was important was that he finally had gotten to see again. Safe. “Hermione!” He yelled. He stood up, and pulled her up. “Oh my God! You're OK!” He exclaimed happily. He remembered about the battle as more spells shot past them. “Just survive this battle, alright?” Deciding now would not be a good time to catch up, he turned back around, facing the Death Eaters, and began to fight them, throwing fatal spells towards them, to their shock.

Ron felt a wave of relief and happiness as Harry was alive. “THANK GOD!” He yelled before he could stop himself. Then the fight broke out between everyone. Harry was against Voldemort. He felt a strong urge to help him, but knew Harry didn't want anyone risking their lives. Neville had killed the damn snake. And Harry was only inches away from finally defeating the stupid wizard who was ruining everyone's lives.

words: 197
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 am

Hermione spun around, everything going in slow motion as Voldemort flew into thousands of tiny dust specks. A massive cheer came from around her, the Death Eaters staring, gobsmacked, at Harry, completely shocked he'd actually done it. He'd killed Voldemort. Hermione beamed, unable to contain her happiness, and hugged the person closest to her. She squeezed her eyes shut, smelling the familiar, expensive aftershave of Draco's. She kept grinning, leaning back slightly then kissing him right on the lips. She then happily broke the kiss, running off to help Harry. 

Harry sighed, his energy low. Everyone had crowded around him, cheering him for defeating the world's darkest wizard. He grinned, pretty happy about it himself.  "Harry!" A voice yelled. Hermione. He ran and hugged her, so happy she was ok. He saw Ron in the distance, and decided to go and hug him too, except, almost everyone had gone silent. The Death Eaters were all in a group, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy stood out from them, staring intently at one person in the group. Draco. 

Hermione released Harry from her grip, her eyes falling on Draco's parents, then following where they were staring, at Draco. She knew what they wanted. Thy wanted Draco to go with them. Even though they had hated him, after what he did with Hermione. 
Shit! Draco, don't do it! She pleaded in her mind, staring intently at the beautiful boy. 

Lucius Malfoy glared at his son. He was giving him one last chance to redeem himself, to show that he was a true Malfoy. That mudblood had ruined their name, the Death Eaters though their family was a joke. If Draco came with them now, their family name would be cleared and the Malfoy's would have he respect they desired again. "Draco. Come on." He hissed. He glanced at his wife. She seemed completely unfazed, almost happy, just because Draco was ok. Lucius felt like slapping her. How can she care about that idiot after he ruined my name! She was looking at Draco knowingly, a slight smile playing on her lips, knowing her son would make the right decision. 
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 am

Draco stared back at his parents, he felt so on-the-spot. What was he supposed to do? It was basically that either side would probably hate his for one reason or another. He wasn't exactly on good terms with many of the people on this side, but he definitely wasn't on good terms with his parents or the Death Eaters. He glanced over at Hermione. Now it was basically choosing Hermione over his parents. He looked back at his parents, and took a step backwards, without saying anything.

Ron was looking curiously, like mostly everyone, at what was happening between the Malfoys. Honestly, he couldn't care less, he slowly made his way over to Harry and Hermione. “Well done, Harry.” He said quietly to his best friend, giving him a pat on the back also. He looked over at Hermione, who was staring at Malfoy. Malfoy didn't seem to caught up in the decision making. He seemed as though he already decided, as he had stubbornly stayed on this side. Side of good. Never would've thought... He looked at Hermione again, her expression showed that she seemed to care a lot. Why did she care? It's not like- Maybe it's something to do with him saving her a while back and all...

words: 212
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Lucuis hardened his gaze. Draco wasn't doing the right thing. He should be going with them. Not away from them. Narcissa's lips twitched slightly, smiling lightly, pleased her son had not decided to go with them. She knew what Lucius would have done if he had. Draco would have been beaten, as he had his whole life, until he learned that what he had done was 'wrong'. She didn't think it was wrong, in fact, she was quite proud of his decision to save the girl. Her sister was merciless, and she knew Hermione would have been killed if someone hadn't done something about it. Narcissa didn't like people being killed in her home.

Hermione blinked. Draco! Why are you... She was so confused. She didn't think he'd pick them. She hadn't wanted him to pick them over his parents. He needed his parents, more than he needed them. He should've known, that was his last chance. She squeezed through the crowds, almost invisible, sidling up to Draco. "What are you thinking! You should go with them, why are you- What-" She whispered madly. She did feel like cheering though. He'd picked her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am

Draco looked at Hermione who had come up next to him. Then back at his parents. “I can't go with them. It wouldn't be... Right, you could say.” He told her, and sort of to his parents also. Draco was looking at his parents nervously, please don't do anything, please don't do anything. He pleaded over and over in his mind. He glared at his parents. “I'm sorry.” He said loudly. “But I can't go back to living with you.” He said it in a tone of disgust, “No one deserves to have to live a life like that,” anger that had been bottled up was coming to a point of being let out. He had always wanted to say something like that to them. To say how he felt. “It's horrible living with you lot as a family. I hated it my whole life.” He pointed a finger in Harry's direction, “Why do you think I made fun of them, and hated them, for my whole life?” He was referring to everyone on this side. “Because I was jealous. Jealous of how much love they receive. Either at home, with proper families. Or with friends. I didn't have that. Thanks to you.” He finished, and still looked at them furiously. Relief filled him as he was able to finally speak how he felt.

words: 231
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 am

Lucius narrowed his eyes. The anger was boiling up inside him. "That's enough ou! You will pay for this!" He turned to his wife. "We're leaving." She gave a small smile to Draco before she was dragged away by her fuming husband.

"Fucking blood traitor." Harry heard Lucius mutter angrily as he sped away, his wife not really bothered by the little speech Draco had just given. There was a massive silence, while the couple left. Then a roar came from Hagrid. "MALFOY!" He cheered, practically clapping for the blonde boy. Harry grinned at Draco, finall understanding the hatred that he'd had towards them. Soon after, everyone else was cheering for Draco. Nobody had liked his father.

Hermione widened her eyes at Draco's speech. "D-Draco..." She stuttered. She'd had no idea Draco had been treated badly. One would had thought he was treated like a prince, all those elves and servants. But no. Admittedly, he'd probably been spoiled a lot, being given new stuff every time something expensive and new came out. He had been deprived of the basic things he had needed, though. Loving family, friends, relations, someone to make him feel special, not just a pawn in some huge plot to help Voldemort to defeat The Boy Who Lived. She smiled as everyone cheered for him, happy he'd stuck up for himself, instead of obeying Lucius' every word. "You ok?" She said it quietly, so nobody could hear. Not like anybody would, with the noise t he crowd was making. It had gone into the previous spirit of Voldemort's defeat, as the Death Eaters were quickly taken captive by Professers of the school.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Draco stood there, stunned. One reason, because his parents had left, rather calmly, much more calmly than he expected, and the second reason is because people were applauding him. Why...? He couldn't believe that basically the whole school was clapping for him. The whole school that, for years until now, had hated him. He just stood there, while everyone clapped, completely unaware that Hermione had said anything. It took a few moments before he realised, he turned to her, “Ye- Yeah.. I'm … Fine...”

Ron watched as everyone began clapping for Malfoy. He would've never believed it, he looked at Harry. “Never would've guessed that there was a pretty good reason, eh? I just thought he was really a git all these years...” He muttered in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:37 am

Hermione squeezed his hand, suddenly being dragged away by some random student, wanting to thank her for saving the school, and probably the world. She smiled blankly and looked around. She wasn't in the right area to see Draco. She wanted to see him properly. Alone.

Harry was beaming broadly. He had seen Hermione help Draco. It made him proud, that Hermione could see past their differences, then accept each other for themselves. Hermione had told him what had happened between them, he'd been angry at first, then shocked, then really proud. He was still protective though. She hadnt told Ron yet, she hadnt wanted to and Harry has advised her not to, Ron would probably be very angry. He and Ron hadn't got any further, but he'd found it awkward around him, after what had happened in the Burrow. He didn't know whether Ron had realised, but he'd pretended he didn't. He tried to push through the crowds to find him. "Ron?" He called over the noise. Glancing a mop of short red hair, Harry smiled again. He went up to Ron. "Hi mate. Well done." He then pulled him in for a hug, happy about their accomplishment. "He's finally dead." He grinned, getting back from their embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: