Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm

"Good!" She replied, just as happy. "About?" She went to sit infront of them.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"Um..." Ron wasn't sure how to say it, he glanced at Harry, who wasn't helping. Ron placed his on Hermione's arm, incase she was to stand up. "We would just like to know," He started, he paused, and decided to just blurt it out. "We just want to know what happened yesterday when you ran off. What did Mal-... Draco, say? It's not because of you, it's because of him. Please tell us!" Ron said quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm

"Not much..." She said truthfully. "Sorry I lied. I didn't want you guys to be angry." She thought about it a bit more. "He-" She didn't know what to say. He did mean to grab her hand? He didn't? Hermione couldn't think. "He...said sorry?" He had said that. More than once.
Harry was still silent, trying not to lose his temper.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Ron was confused, "Sorry? For what? And what else happened? You were gone a while.."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:08 pm

"Nothing. Literally nothing happened." She blinked, hoping he'd shut up.
"Hermione...Something must have happened." Harry said firmly. "Malfoy isn't like that, there's always something."
"Promise." She said forcefully.
After a moment of silence, Harry gave in. "Ok." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Ron held the puzzled look, looking at Hermione. "Come on Hermione. Just tell us. What d'ya talk about? What did you do... We won't yell or anything," He said, glancing at Harry, "Please." He said again, not convinced that 'nothing' happened.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

"Well. If youre so intent on knowing..." She was starting to get slightly annoyed. "I sat by a tree. He called you guys idiots. I cried. He was comforting! Then I left. Then he left. Ok?!" She was getting angrier by the minute.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Ron didn't say anything, he took his hand away, nodding, he didn't look at Hermione, but glanced at Harry. "Ok." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Harry resisted the urge to scream insults about Malfoy.
Hermione relaxed. "Would you do me a favour...please stop being arses to him?"
Harry looked at her incredulously. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Ron didn't say anything for the moment, that seemed impossible. "Why...?" He muttered after a while, still not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 pm

"What you say hurts." She said bluntly. She knew that Draco wasn't the kindest to them either, but she believed he was nicer. He had been positively evil towards her, now he was a lot better.
Harry laughed. "Not like he says stuff to us. 'Mione, he called you a Mudblood! How can you even look at him?!" He said it quickly, so she couldn't interrupt. "He's probably just toying with you. Laughing his evil fuckin face off. Hermione, don't give in."

Hermione let out a strangled cry, her face scrunched up, crying. She ran out of the room.

"...Did I go to far? I figured she just needed the truth..." Harry said guiltily.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:07 pm

"'Laughing his evil fuckin face off?' No, no, mate, of course not." Ron sighed, slumping against the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Hermione stopped crying after a few minutes. She'd been crying a lot lately. She never used to get upset this much. Harry was bein a dick though. Ron wasn't as bad, but he was still acting funny. She sighed, sitting on the floor, sniffing, wiping her eyes. The hallways were deserted, she was quite far from the Gryffindor rooms.

Harry frowned. "I'll apologise in the morning." He sadly said goodnight and went to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Draco walked through the deserted hallway, he stopped when he saw a figure on the floor. He walked over to the girl, "Hermione?" He said. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"Nothing" She said in-between sniffs. "I'm fine just..allergies." Hermione was a rather bad liar.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Draco crouched down infront of her. "Come on. What's wrong?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm

"Harry thinks you're just messing with me. I don't know why I'm so upset about it..." She looked at him. Those eyes...
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 pm

"Messing with you?" Draco laughed. "I can assure you, I'm not." He told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"I don't think you are but they seem set on the idea." She paused. He's...smiling. She felt herself weaken as he smiled. Jesus... She smiled weakly. "See I'm fine." She could feel tears brimming in her eyes. She blinked them back.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Draco stood up, and held his hand to her. "Come on." He said to her, "You can't just stay sitting there, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:33 pm

"Ok" She sighed. Inside she was starting to feel a lot happier. She took his hand and stood up, not letting go. "Thank you." Merlin's beard what has the world come to..."Were you off anywhere specific before I interrupted?" She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"You didn't interrupt." Draco said, "And, no, I was just reluctantly going back to the common room."
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Reluctantly? Pansy still bugging you?" Hermione realised how jealous she sounded. At least pansy got to talk to Draco more than her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Draco nodded. "She's so nosy, and annoying," He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Hermione grinned. She couldnt help it. She was still rather worked up from them holding hands. She toned down the smile. "Anyone ask about yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: