Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

. . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . Empty
PostSubject: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 am

// * d u s k y . .

"I hope they're up already. I don't feel like waking them up again, and having Dahvie being crabby.." Muttered Dusky as she sat up, picking up her phone and climbing off of her bed. She groaned as she passed her mirror, obviously upset with what she saw. She looked at her reflection for a moment until her phone vibrated in her hand, bringing her back to the real world. "Oh, yeah. The guys.." She murmured as she walked out of her room and down the stairs quietly. She stepped off the last step, taking a turn and walking towards their room, but she suddenly stopped when she heard soft murmurs. "Jayy.. I loved her.." She looked down at her phone awkwardly, but stayed where she was. "I didn't think things would end this way.. That she'd be gone forever." Dusky lifted her head as she heard that, her eyes filled with concern. She took a step forward, but stepped back, deciding it'd be best to let Jayy comfort her upset brother. She sighed, leaning against the wall, waiting to here what Jayy would say. She let out a small squeak of surprise and fright as her phone vibrated, and she took in a deep breath, closing her eyes, hoping the two didn't hear.

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/VanityGirl0129
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:47 am

He looked down at his heart broken friend, watching each tear trickle down his flawless face. Leaning back against the wall, he pulled Dahvie closer to him, wanting more of his warm touch... the feeling that made himself, Jayy, glow inside. Fuck. He was too perfect to be real.
"Jayy.. I loved her.." His stomach flipped, he could never in a million years confess to Dahvie how he felt, how he'd always felt... I mean, Dahvie was supposed to be his best friend. He couldn't just say 'Oh yeah, I love you... I always have' at all, let alone right after his girlfriend had broken up with him... for once, he had nothing to say.
"Maybe it was for the better Dahvie..." he sighed, resting his hand on his friends shoulder and inhaling a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 am

// * d a h v i e . .

Snuggling closer to his best friend, he put his head on his chest and closed his eyes, breathing softly. "Jayy.. I told you she broke up with me, but she didn't.. It was all an accident.. A terrible car accident." He breathed quietly, his face stained with runny eyeliner and tears. "She was amazing. We all knew that. She didn't deserve to.." he couldn't even finish his sentence without crying even harder.

// * d u s k y . .

Dusky couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't stand hearing her brother being so hurt. She stepped forward, into the doorway, glancing at to two. Her body filled with tension, jealousy burning throughout her body as she watched the one she loved hold her brother. Her hands now fists, she narrowed her eyes, throwing her phone and the wall and storming away, into her room. She locked the door behind her, grabbing her blades and bandages, everything she used to cut. She rolled her sleeve up, pressing the blade to her skin and pulling it away quickly, smiling as a line of blood appeared, growing into a large bubble of blood, ready to burst.

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 am

He clutched his best friend and the man he loved closer to him, "Oh, Dahvie... I'm so sorry" he breathed, gently wiping the tears off his best friend's beautiful face. But sadly that beautiful moment was short-lived as the sound of an electronic device collided against the wall. , "Dusky... what the. Dahvie... I think we better check on your sister..." Honestly, he didn't want to move though. He wanted to sit like this forever, but they needed to check on Dusky.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:48 am

// * d a h v i e . .

Dahvie didn't move for a moment, feeling as if he was unable to. He finally stood, standing next to Jayy. He looked down over at Dusky's damaged phone before taking Jayy's hand in his, and headed up towards his old room.

// * d u s k y . .

She heard them coming, walking up the stairs, towards her door. She quickly set the blade down, unrolling a small amount of gauze and wrapping it around her wrist, quickly hiding the blades and other gauze before they came to the door. She pulled her sleeve down, tucking her thumb through the thumb-hole she had cut in, and got up, walking towards the wall farthest away from the door. She leaned against it, sliding down, sitting, her knees tucked up to her chest with her head in her knees. She didn't need him. She wouldn't even have a chance with him. He's gay. He'd never love me, so why do I bother?

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:02 am

He gently grabbed Dahvie's hand, spreading a feeling of warmth and protection all over him. Jayy savored every moment with Dahvie, every touch was like a burst of electricity... deadly, but oh so amazing. He knocked against her door with a light, infamous beat, "Dusky... are you alright?" he asked before tugging Dahvie over to say something. He was her brother after all.

Ehhk, sorry it's so short. Brains not working properly ><' ]
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 am

// * d a h v i e . .

"Dusk.. What's wrong..?" Dahvie struggled to keep his voice from cracking, trying to hide the sadness and hurt. He looked up at Jayy before letting go of his hand when they got no response, rushing down the stairs quickly and into their room. He went and grabbed something from the pocket of a hoodie he had. It was a key. He went back up to Jayy, and stuck the key in the key hole, unlocking the door. "Dusky.. What's wrong..?"

// * d u s k y . .

"It's nothing, just a text I got from someone this morning." The lie came out through clenched teeth, her voice full of jealousy. "I know you're lying, Dusk. Please, ju-" Before her older brother could finish, she cut him off. "It doesn't really matter what it is. I'll get over it. Now, I'm going out." Dusky hissed, passing Dahvie, and before he could protest, she was gone.

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm

He leaned against the door awkwardly for a few moments while Dahvie rushed downstairs. Don't get him wrong, he was completely in love with Dahvie, but there was something in Dusky too. It was more of a brotherly affection though... nothing compared to how he felt about Dahvie. The next set of events was more of a blur, he was completely phased out, not paying attention to what happened until Dusky shot out of the room. Jayy followed after her, pulling her into a hug as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 pm

// * d u s k y . .

When pulled into a hug, Dusky let out a low hiss, struggling a bit to get free. But she then stopped seeing it was Jayy, and she could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She looked down, embarrassed, while she continued to somewhat get out of Jayy's hug, no matter how much she enjoyed it. She just had to get away, had to be alone. "Please, Jayy.. Just please.. Let me go.." She whispered, finally breaking free and going out the door, walking down the street with her hood up, headphones in, and head down. She would be okay. Eventually.

// * d a h v i e . .

As everything happened, and happened so quickly, Dahvie felt weak and alone. He wasn't use to this feeling, for he was always full of pride and happiness, knowing he was never alone. But now? Now he felt different. He sat at the top of the stairs, his head against the wall as he watched both Dusky and Jayy. He felt tears forming in his eyes, but he didn't understand why. Shaking his head, Dahvie stood and walked down the stairs, nearly stumbling more than once. With his eyes on his phone, his head down, he walked into his and Jayy's room and laid down, curling up, part of him trying to hide. He'd never been upset when Jayy went to comfort Dusky, but now, everything was different. And he didn't know why.

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

He sighed before letting her go and turning to Dahvie, watching him walk down the stairs. He sighed, following him into their room only stopping to lean against the door frame as Dahvie curled up. Jayy looked down, knowing he had no chance with Dahvie. Trying to shrug it off, he walked up to Dahvie and sat down beside him, gently pressing a kiss to his hair.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

// * d a h v i e . .

Feeling the warmth of Jayy's body next to him calmed Dahvie down a bit, but he never turned to face him. He listened quietly to their breathing, his eyes closed as he focused on their light breathes. He let out a sigh, opening his eyes before closing them once again, a tear rolling down his cheek. He refused to look at his friend, or even act like he was there. Well, until he felt his friend kiss his hair gently. Dahvie blinked, turning to face him, looking at Jayy with confused eyes. But then it suddenly made sense to him, including why he had been so upset. 'I'm sorry, Jayy.." He whispered, hugging Jayy, his head on his shoulder. He then pulled away, but his arms around his neck. "I'm sorry for not understanding.." He whispered, their faces not too far apart. "I should have understood sooner.." Dahvie added, before pressing his lips gently against Jayy's.

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:55 am

He looked down as Dahvie sat up, suddenly feeling extremely embarrassed. Looking up, Jayy wrapped his arms around Dahvie as he hugged him, holding his breath at how close their faces were "Dahv-" he was cut off as his lips pressed against his own, making him crumble inside. Honestly? He would have loved to sit like this forever, but he found himself pulling away. "Dahvie..." Jayy looked down and repressed a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:09 am

// * d a h v i e . .

When Jayy pulled away, Dahvie looked down. "Sorry.." He murmured, getting up and going into their bathroom. "I.. Nevermind." He sighed as he began to work on his hair, looking over at Jayy in the mirror. "I shouldn't have done that." He finally said, finishing up his hair and putting on some eyeliner. "I wasn't, um.. Thinking." He sighed, watching his reflection but continuing to look at his friend in the mirror from time to time.

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am

He ran a hand through his short, spiked up hair as Dahvie stood and headed toward the bathroom, catching sight of Dahvie's sexy ass with each step he took. Jayy fixed his position and leaned back against the wall, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his head. The previous moments replaying in his head. "Yeah... I understand" he whispered to himself, forcing the urge to slap himself back.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 am

// * d a h v i e . .

He sighed, going and messing with his hair. He'd need to dye it again, and soon. "Jayy, I'm really sorry." He spoke softly as he left the bathroom, going back to his best friend and sitting in front of him. "I shouldn't have done that." He sighed, now playing with Jayy's hair a bit. "I mean.. It's not like I didn't want to or anything.." He whispered, thinking. "But you're my best friend, and I don't want to fuck things up."

Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 am

He looked up at Dahvie, "No, I. Li-" he sighed as he fumbled over the words, mentally kicking himself. "I liked it Dahvie... but you're supposed to be the straight-as-a-rod one... we both have an image to upkeep"

Fuckit. It can be short </3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:07 am

// * d a h v i e . .

"How can I be with you around?" He replied, and stopped playing with Jayy's hair. "Why does it matter if I'm not?" He asked, combing through his hair with his fingers. "Would it really matter what people would think or say?" He asked, more quiet than his previous question. "The only thing I'm worried about, is fucking things up."

[ Total fail . . ]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:33 am

"I don't know Dahvie... I just don't know." he breathed, tilting his head back, taking a deep breath and returning back to place his head on his knees. "I doubt you could fuck anything up."

[Total fails ftw... xD]
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 am

"Jayy.." Dahvie let out a soft sigh, stroking Jayy's cheek lightly. "What do you feel when I do this?" He asked, brushing his lips lightly against Jayy's, letting out a soft purr of affection before pulling away. "What I feel, is happy. Alive. And some feelings I can't even explain, Jayy. But there's also a bit of fright."

[ Major fail D; ]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 am

Jayy stopped breathing for a few heartbeats as Dahvie brushed his lips against his own, trying his best to hide his disappointment when Dahvie pulled away. "It's not something I can explain in words, Dahvie... " he sighed looking down, beginning to chew on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

"Then explain with actions, Jayy.. I want - no, need, to know how you truly feel about me. And I want you to know how I feel about you, how I have felt about you.." Dahvie replied, playing with his hair and watching Jayy. "I want you to do whatever it takes to show me."

[fail.. using dsi, and im also sick and really tired..]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 am

"I can't Dahvie... It wouldn't be right." Jayy replied, looking back up at the man in front of him, almost killing him inside. "I want to, I really do but it's not right."

Fuckit. I tried doing a longer post, but my computers a bitch. So you'll have to live with this excuse of a post :3 <3 ]
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 am

"Jayy, do you think I give a fuck what's right and wrong right now?" Dahvie sighed, looking down at the dim glow of his phone. He shook his head, setting his phone aside. He looked back up at Jayy, hugging him, whispering, "Please, Jayy. I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 am

Jayy watched as Dahvie set the phone, slightly jumping as he was hugged. "Isn't it obvious I love you...?" Jayy whispered so low he could barely hear himself.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:02 am

Dahvie didn't let go of his best friend, he just rested his head on his shoulder. "How long have you..?" He whispered, cuddling closer to Jayy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: