Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

. . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 am

"... A while." He whispered in reply, enjoying the close-ness of Dahvie but slightly growing more awkward and uncomfortable by the second. He propped himself up and slightly changed his position, more comfortable with Dahvie a little less close.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am

Dahvie sighed, standing, letting his hair fall in front of his eyes. "I'm going to, uhm. Go look for Dusky.." He murmured, picking up his phone and leaving their room. He looked back at Jayy before slipping on his shoes and leaving silently.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/VanityGirl0129
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 am

Jayy watched as he got up and left, the realization on what he'd just done hitting him full force. Resting his head back on his knees Jayy took in a deep breath, trying to force back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 am

It didn't take long for Dahvie to find Dusky, but she brought her 'boyfriend' home with her. Dahvie didn't really like him, but put up with him, anyways. When they got back, Dahvie stayed silent, and refused to look towards Jayy and his room. Instead, he walked to the couch and laid down, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 am

"Yeah, I should've kept my mouth shut." He whispered to himself as he heard them come back. He half-heartedly waited for Dahvie to enter the room again, but his hopes were cut short. Jayy sighed and lay down facing toward the wall as a few tears trickled down his face. "Why do I have to fuck things up...?" He asked himself in a silent whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Dusky wandered down from her room to get some pop, but stopped when she passed Dahvie and Jayy's room. She could tell he wasn't sleeping, but extremely upset. "Jayy, what's wrong?" She asked, standing in the doorway. "And please tell me the truth.. I want to help."

Dahvie tossed and turned in his sleep, tears making his eyeliner run. "Why.." he whispered lightly in his sleep, waking up. "Why wasn't I there to protect her? It should have been me, instead.."
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

Jayy brought a hand up and pulled a few strand of his hair slightly down past his ear, "Dont worry about it, Dusky. It's not important." He said low and plain, trying to hide his emotions. He closed his eyes, blocking out the tears.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

"Jayy, we all know it's important." Dusky replied, looking over her shoulder, watching Dahvie walk into the room, then the bathroom. Silently. "Okay, seriously. What the fuck is going on?" she hissed, watching Dahvie fix his eyeliner. "It's nothing you need to worry about.." Dahvie muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 am

Jayy steadied his breathing as a few low murmurs came from the bathroom. He looked over and saw Dahvie fixing his eye-liner, suddenly feeling exposed he tucked his knees in, huddling in a little ball and hiding his face.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 am

Dahvie stepped out of the bathroom, looking down when he saw Jayy. He went over and sat by him, looking over at Dusky. "Dusky, go back upstairs.." he murmured, leaning back against the wall.

[fail x-x im tired.]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:28 am

Jayy tensed as he felt Dahvie sit next to him, his pulse quickening with each silent breath. Yeah, he should've kept his mouth shut, at least then he wouldn't be in this situation. He inhaled a deep breath, not saying a word.

Go sleep then <3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 am

As Dusky left, Dahvie let out a soft, quiet sigh. "Jayy.. I'm sorry.." he whispered, shifting uncomfotably. "This all should have never happened.."

[no XD]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 am

Jayy bit sharply on the inside of his lower lip, forcing back more tears. Sitting up he sighed, grabbing the packet of cigarettes and his lighter off of the side table before heading outside and inhaling a deep breath of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am

Dahvie shook his head, getting up, grabbing his keys and heading out to his car. He didn't really know where he wanted to go, but he drove anyways.

Dusky sat upstairs with her 'boyfriend', Alex, looking out of her window. They watched as Jayy went outside and smoked, and Dahvie leave. "Something's seriously fucked up.."
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 am

He watched as Dahvie drove off, "Yeah, it should have never happened." He whispered to himself. Inhaling a few more puffs of the toxic smoke he looked down and put out his cigarette, continuing to stand there for a few moments before heading back inside.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am

"Jayy, what the fuck happened?" Dusky called from the top of the stairs, arms crossed, Alex behind her. "Yeah, where's Dahvie going?"

[fail. no ideas.]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:28 am

"Nothing fucking happened. I don't know where he's going." He replied, a little annoyed. He walked back into his room, locking the door and slammed down his cigarettes against the side table. Jayy sat on the edge if the bed, held his head in his hands and burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:23 am

Dahvie had gotten sick of driving and decided to go home. Rright as he was about to walk in the door, his phone vibrated. He looked down at the iPhone annd smiled. "Hey, Garrett." he answered the phone cheerfully, walking into the house and sitting on the couch as he continued to talk to the ex band member.

[FINALLY. sorry for the fail .-.]
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 am

He laid down, listening to his own breath and Dahvie talking outside. Silently replaying the day over in his head and feeling the urge for another cigarette, he wanted to get up, walk past Dahvie and have another puff of that intoxicating smoke, but he couldn't bring himself to do it even if the nicotine was killing him. Jayy rolled over and sighed, closed his eyes and tried to forget everything.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:11 pm

"Uhm, I guess you can come over. If you really want to. Dusky's here, though." He said softly into the phone, biting his lip. "Alright, then see you later, I guess." Dahvie sighed, obviously distracted by thoughts as he got off the phone, but shook his head and laid back and turned on the tv. "Dusky, Garrett's coming over." He called, somewhat cheerfully, before turning his attention back to family guy.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 pm

He sighed and let out a low groan as he somewhat punched himself whilst turning to his side, "Fuck sake" he muttered under his breath. Jayy brought his knees up to his chest and closed his eyes again, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Dahvie got up when a commercial came on and went into the kitchen, reaching into the fridge to get a kool-aid pouch when he heard, uhm. Odd noises, coming from Dusky's room. "What the fuck, Dusky.." He muttered, shaking his head and taking his drink when he heard the front door open. "Where's Jayy?" Dahvie frowned at Garrett's question, nodding towards their room. "I'd leave him be for now.."

Garrett, completely ignoring Dahvie, went over to their door and knocked loudly. "Jayy, come out here!" He laughed, looking over his shoulder at Dahvie who was shaking his head. "Jayy, pleaseee?" Garrett whined quietly. "Garrett, come on. He's probably asleep. Just leave him be."
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 pm

His eyes flicked open and his head was thrown up as he heard a knock against the door, Jayy groaned to himself, "Fuck off Garrett." He threw his head back against the pillow and tried drifting back off to sleep.

Sorry, it fails. I know xD <3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 pm

"Please please please please pleaseee Jayy?" Garrett whined, obviously not willing to give up. "Come on, it'll be fun." He said, now leaning against the door. "And plus, I need to get my laptop.. I need to continue working on a song.." Garrett looked at Dahvie, then went back and tried opening the door. "Jayy, come on. And Dahvie needs his laptop for a song or something. I don't know."

"Would you shut the fuck up?" Dahvie hissed, taking a sip of his kool-aid. "Just leave him alone, there's a lot going on with all of us and he needs some time to be left alone." He sighed, and narrowed his eyes as Garrett rolled his own. "Why are you so protective over him, Dahvie?" He asked, a hint of playfulness in his voice. "Garrett, he's my best friend. Forever, till the end."

Sorry for the fail D;
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:44 pm

"Fuck off Garrett, I'm trying to fucking sleep" he hissed, rolling onto his stomach and listening to Dahvie, "Garrett, he's my best friend. Forever, till the end." Sure, he was his best friend and sure, he shouldn't have been listening in on their conversation but that tore him up a bit inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: