Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

. . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:52 pm

When Dusky heard Garrett's voice, she looked over at Alex. "I wonder.. Is that really him..?" She murmured, and smiled when she heard his laugh. "Alex, come on. It's Garrett. You've got to meet him." She giggled, running down the stairs, giggling happily.

"Maybe you should use that in a song, Dahvie." Garrett teased, watching for Dahvie's reaction. "Garrett, he already is." Dusky replied, and he smiled. "Jayy, check Dahvie's laptop. See if he used that in a song."

Dahvie let out a groan. "Ugh, fine. Yeah, I used that in a song I'm writing. So?" he muttered, flipping his hair in front of his eyes. He was extremely tired, and didn't feel like dealing with both Dusky and Alex and Garrett at the same time, but sometimes, you got to do things you don't feel like doing.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/VanityGirl0129
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 am

"Shut the fuck up, It's his damn laptop." Jayy sat up and groaned, grabbed his cigarettes and headed outside, ignoring them all. He watched as the smoke swirled in the bitter air, finally soothing the ache for nicotine.

Ehk. Fail, sorry ><
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 am

"Jayy.. Can I talk to you?" Dahvie asked as he stepped outside. "I'm really sorry, Jayy. I didn't mean to hurt you, if I even did, but if I did I'm sorry. You're my best friend, and always will be. I don't know what I'd do without you.." He sighed, not waiting for an answer. He looked up at the much taller Jayy and smiled a shy, nervous smile, before looking down again.

Dusky watched as Garrett went into Dahvie and Jayy's room, taking out Dahvie's laptop. "I don't think that's a good idea.." Alex murmured, and Dusky nodded, but Garrett, being stubborn, ignored them. He smirked as he skimmed through a few songs, and finally found what he was looking for. "Haha, it's called Lovestruck." He chuckled, and looked outside at the two. He went back and copied what Dahvie had so far, and stuffed it in his pocket. "We'll be having fun later." He giggled, watching the two.

fail .-.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:35 am

Jayy looked down as Dahvie came outside. He reached over and put his cigarette out, looking back up again "Don't worry about it Dahvie." he said, repressing a sigh. He headed back inside and sat himself on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

Garrett looked at Jayy as he came in, Dahvie coming in behind him. He smiled as Dahvie went in their room and began messing with stuff on his laptop. "So, uhm. Dahvie. Are you lovestruck?" He giggled, and looked at Dusky, who shook her head and began heading back to her room with Alex. "Be quiet, Garrett. I'm busy.." He ignored Dahvie's reply, and took the paper out of his pocket.
"You are my everything,
You taught me how to sing
You took a chance on me
Opened my heart to see
You had the golden key
That simply sets me free
You are my only hope
The one I need the most
You are my light and dark
The ever shining spark
You are my other half
You always make me laugh
You are my dearest friend
Forever till the end
We're simply meant to be
For it is plain to see"
He grinned, putting the paper back in his pocket and looking at Jayy. "So, Dahvie. Who's that song about?" He asked, not looking away from Jayy.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am

Jayy grimaced at the lyrics, "Garrett, you don't just come to someone's house, and strut around like you own the fucking place." He looked down, not wanting to hear Dahvies answer.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 am

He just laid there, breathing quietly. Dahvie closed his eyes, trying to hide the sadness and anger he was feeling. "Does it matter who it's about?" He hissed, leaning back against the wall. "But it's not about Jayy, just so you know. I'm straight." He hesitated before speaking this time, knowing what he was saying was a lie, all of it. "Just go home, Garrett. I thought you changed." He whispered, but he knew Garrett still heard him as he heard the door close and his car pull away. But he didn't move, he just lay there, his eyes closed, as he breathed softly and silently, trying to hide the pain inside.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:52 pm

He repressed a sigh and closed his eyes, leaning back against the couch. Quietly he listened to Dahvie's breathing, which right now seemed to be the only thing keeping him from bursting into tears. He knew Dahvie hadn't felt the same about him... it just killed him to hear it straight from his mouth. "... Can I ask who it was about, Dahvie?" He hesitated before asking, but he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Dahvie didn't move, didn't open his eyes, he just breathed quietly. "Jayy, what I told him was a lie." he replied, opening his eyes and glancing at Jayy before shutting them once again. He went back to his silent state, as if he was blocking out everything but Jayy. "Garrett's a dick.." he muttered before curling up and 'hiding' under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

He started biting on the inside of his lower lip again. "Dahvie..." he sighed, standing up and walking over to him, pulling the blanket slightly off him. "I don't know what you do to me..." He bent down and pressed a kiss on Dahvie's forehead, "But you make me feel so happy."
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 am

"Jayy.." He began, sitting up. "Jayy, I love you.." Dahvie whispered, letting his dulling hair to fall in front of his eyes. He looked down, before lifting his head again and looking at Jayy through his hair. What should I do now? He asked himself, biting his lip. Kiss him. Something told Dahvie. He played with Jayy's hair, but pulled away, unsure. He shook his head slightly, before he turned his attention back to Jayy, pulling him closer. "I really do, Jayy.." He whispered, before his own lips met Jayy's.

Failure </3
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:04 pm

He smiled, letting Dahvie play with his hair. "I really do, Jayy..." he looked up at Dahvie, unsure of how to feel. Jayy pulled away, avoiding the incoming kiss "Dahvie..."

Sorry for the fail... and for the wait :L <3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Dahvie sighed, looking away for a moment. "Sorry." He whispered, toying with one of his wristbands. He looked up at Jayy once again, his eyes clouded with emotion. "Jayy, do you.. Do you still love Daniel?" He asked quietly, shifting uncomfortably and looking down once again.

XD It's fine . THIS is a fail . :P <3
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Jayy looked down at Dahvie's question, closing his eyes "Yeah... I do." He whispered, almost inaudible. "But it's complicated..."

Oh pfft. <3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

"..Then.. Why don't you tell him that? You could always try and fix things, I guess.." He replied, looking down at his phone. "I can go, leave you alone.. If you want." Dahvie murmured, standing up and going over to his laptop. "But really.. I think you should talk to him.. Fix things, I guess. I want you to be happy." He said, closing his eyes. Even if I'm not..

Stop saying your posts fail XD <3
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Jayy shook his head, "No... I couldn't." he paused, looking up at Dahvie before continuing "Dahvie... I may still love Daniel, but I've always loved you... I just don't think it's right..." Jayy looked down, taking in a deep breath.

They do though xD <3
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 pm

"Jayy, what exactly isn't right about it to you?" Dahvie asked, hoping he wouldn't regret asking. He picked up his laptop and sat back down, pulling it onto his lap and began typing. "I mean, really. What's so wrong about it?" He murmured, typing random song ideas to somewhat distract himself.

Oh well XD <3
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 am

"I don't know, Dahvie." Jayy said, looking back up at Dahvie. "I can't see myself without you. Now that I've had a taste. Every time I close my eyes. I feel your lips, I see your face..." He whispered, looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 am

Dahvie blinked, typing what Jayy had just said. "Jayy, read these lyrics.. Tell me what you think.." He murmured, pushing the laptop closer to Jayy. "I don't think I should keep it. Maybe just skip Lovestruck and go to Scream For My Ice Cream.. I really don't know anymore." He said, but his voice began to quiet as he started to think. He looked down at his phone again. "So, uhm.. What do you think, Jayy?"
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 am

He remained silent whilst glancing through the words on the illuminated screen. "I like it, Dahvie." Jayy looked down, bringing his knees back up to his chest so he was siting in the fetal position. He pulled his knees closer to his frail body as an idea came to mind, causing mad butterflies to hatch in his stomach. Jayy looked back up at Dahvie, opening his mouth to say something only to close it again, making him appear as if he was a gaping goldfish. Shaking his head and mentally kicking himself as he stood up, Jayy headed back outside for yet another cigarette. Maybe the nicotine would help clear his mind and give him the courage to face the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 am

"Mh.." Dahvie muttered softly as Jayy went out for a cigarette. He wondered if things would ever go back to normal between them. He shook his head, pulling his laptop back onto his lap and going through the lyrics again. As he began to type again, he heard Dusky's voice. "Dahvie?" He muttered something under his breath as she came into the room. "Dusky, not now. I'm busy." He told her, putting the laptop back on the ground and laying down on his side, pulling the blankets over his head as his thoughts wandered from what Dusky wanted, to the lyrics, and then to Jayy.
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 am

He leant back against the wall, watching the smoke swirl with the movements of the wind carrying it away. He stayed silent, focusing on the sound of his own breathing as he tried to get Dahvie out of his mind to no avail, he kept coming back. Jayy let out a gentle sigh as he pressed the ciggarrette butt into the ashtray and headed back inside.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 am

(so.. tired.. x-x)

As Jayy came back inside, Dahvie poked his head out from under the blanket, looking out the door. A small smile appeared on his face, and he sat up. He got up, walking out of their room. "Is, uhm. Is anyone hungry?" He asked, glancing over at Jayy before looking back at Dusky, who was sitting on the floor, playing video games and texting. "Mh, I am, I guess. Why?" She asked, and he shrugged. "We could go out somewhere, if you want. Jayy?"
Back to top Go down
Jayy Von Monroe

Jayy Von Monroe

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 am

"Ooh. What, like a date?" He teased, smiling as he took a seat beside Dusky. Despite the whole ordeal he might as well had a little fun with his best friend, assuming they still were.

Mnerh. Sorry about the length.
Back to top Go down
Dahvie Vanity

Dahvie Vanity

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 am

"Oh hush." Dahvie laughed softly, rolling his eyes. "Anyways. I'm not hungry, but mh. It gets boring sitting around here and doing nothing." He murmured, sitting on the other side of Jayy, taking out his phone and checking his twitter. "Plus. We haven't done anything together in a while. The three of us, that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .   . . s c r e a m   f o r   m y   h e a r t . . - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. . s c r e a m f o r m y h e a r t . .
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: