Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillith && Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Charlie walked slowly down the street, his hand clapped onto his forehead, he stared at the pavement, not wanting to move his head. Though he decided he may as well get something to cure the pain, or at least subside it. He gave a small sigh, and dug around for any money while walking in the nearest store, pulling out the money, he walked straight up to the counter, where a young girl around his age stood. He looked at her for a moment, then asked, "Do you have any pain killers?"

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

"oh." she groaned, clearly unhappy with the job she had been stuck with. Lillith sluggishly gestured to a rack behind him stacked with what looked like thousands of rectangular boxes labeled "panadol", "nurifen" and various others. She half smiled at the man, but looked back at her computer screen to avoid anything that could start a conversation.

Last edited by sura on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Charlie stared at the boxes, completely at loss at which would work best. "Um..." He looked at the girl. Who had gone back to her computer. He looked back at the boxes, deciding to take the one which he knew, panadol. "I'll take the panadol, then. Here." He said, and handed over the money.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded in acknoledgment of him speaking and grabbed the packet with one thin, pale hand that was almost completely covered with rings. Lillith scanned the packet carelessly. "Have a good day." She said, it was obvious that she would much rather be doing other things. Who wouldn't?

Last edited by sura on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Charlie took the box from her, but didn't leave. He looked at her intently, "You don't like working here, do you?" He asked her slowly, as he took a small white pill to cure the headache.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She tossed her head feeling the need for sarcasm. "well, what makes you say that?" Lillith rolled her white sleeves up subcontiously and yawned quietly to herself. How she wished she could get out of there. Escape, far away to.. to France! Even though it was a typical girls dream Lillith quite fancied the thought of France, all the pictures she had seen were just beautiful. Instead of the crowded cities of damn America. Envy for free people grew inside her, ugh why wasn't she in France, running around through the beautiful scenes.

Last edited by sura on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Charlie didn't say anything for a moment, "Well. You don't seem very happy here." He heard the sarcasm, but ignored it, "And if you don't like it, why not leave? Get a better job that you enjoy more?" He asked. He could never fully understand why people would work somewhere they don't want to.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

"Well.." she mumbled, finally unable to say anything. "I guess.. " Lillith didn't know why she stayed, of course she didn't. But she couldn't run away, explore do anything! But she didn't, it was stupid and she hated it. Hated having to stay in America. "I dont know. I just dont." Lillith said looking down at her pink-laced black Converses, moving on her toes akwardly. She felt stupid, but there were things, more like a certan person that forced her to stay there. She had no choice to but to stay. But why the hell did this stranger think she would tell him anyway? It was ridiculous, and she was definitely not giving anything away. What did he expect of her?!

Last edited by sura on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Charlie didn't say anything. "Well, if you don't even know why you're staying here, why not just leave? Wouldn't it be better? At least you'd be happier." He told her, though he wondered where all the deep thoughts he was saying were coming from. He was never normally like this.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She frowned, who was this guy? Why was he still here. He had his Panadol, he paid for it and now this strange man was giving her some, some weird motivational talk? Lillith sighed. was he practically inviting her to run away with him? Or was he just leading her on a thought just for the fun of it, she pressumed the second and carried on looking at him. "Look. What do you want?" She asked him hesitantly, trying not to be mean but she had gotten quite bored of this interviewing thing that he seemed to be doing.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Charlie was slightly taken aback by the sudden tone. "Well, just trying to help." He mumbled his answer, and gave a shrug. "See you then, I guess." He added, then left, making a mental note to return to the store, in hopes of seeing her on her shift again, admitting to himself she was pretty, and seemed worth it, definitely.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She sighed, that went well. Lillith forcefully shoved the thought out of her mind. He was a customer. A total stranger with a hang over, what more was he to her? She suddennly felt herself wishing she didn't have tomorrow off. He was actually kind of, charming? In a strange way, Lillith felt as though she had known him for much longer than a couple of hours. And hoped that one day she would.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

A few days later, Charlie had finally decided to return to the shop, after putting it off for a while. He walked down the street that he remembered walking along only two days ago. He wracked his brains thinking of an excuse to go in. He decided to just buy a bottle of beer or something and talk to her as much as he could while in there. He sighed, and entered the shop. He grabbed one bottle from the fridge nearby and went up to the counter. The same girl he saw the previous time he was there stood behind the counter. "Hey again." He said, as he placed down the bottle and took out his money. He realized he had never gotten her name, "I never got your name." He stated, hoping she'd say.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She was startled by his appearance, but tried not to show her excitement. "Oh hey," she mumbled, trying to keep her tone consistant. "Lillith, my name." she looked around once again avoiding his hazelnut eyes. Lillith didn't want to stay quiet. Even if she looked like the same angry girl she was the other day, not many costumers stop and talk, she never really knew how to hold a conversation. Having little expreience in small talk, she attempted to subtly ask him what his name was.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Charlie nodded, "I'm Charlie." He said, he tried to catch her eye, but she avoided his eyes. He gave her a small smile, she really was pretty... He realised that a silence had formed, when she didn't say anything, he decided to break it, "So when you're not working behind that counter, what are you doing?" He asked her, glancing behind to make sure no other customers were standing there waiting... He didn't want to have to leave and come back another day again.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Lillith blushed, "I write some poetry.. and read. I'm a bit of a nerd." she found herself doing the same thing with her shoes as she had done two days before. Frowning, she tried to contain her excitement, trying not to led her guard down. Lillith was very self conscious, it mattered what people thought of her. Charlie could probably see her excitement, and how hard she was trying to contain it. Oh, fuck it Shrugging off the thought, Lillith found herself falling into his hazelnut eyes, he was actually quite attractive..

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 pm

"That's nice..." He said, "You seem like a rather quiet person..." He added, he couldn't remember the last time he had met a girl who seemed so quiet. Now they all seemed so outgoing, he was surprised at her personality, though in a good way... "Why are you so quiet?" He then asked. She had finally let him catch her eye, he tried his best to hold it, and not look away before she did.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She looked out through the window, once again recoiling. She couldn't just openly explain what had happened to her as a child. Shuddering, she looked back at him, not wanting to just reveal all her secrets. All she knew was his name; Charlie, they had known eachother for less than a day, and he wanted her to just tell him everything. That makes him just as a stranger as anyone else. Lillith just wasn't ready to discuss her horrible childhood, her drunk dad being one of the only memories of year 5 down and the fact that her mum wouldn't let leave her side. She gave him an obviously fake smile and decided to make up another answer. "Writing interests me. Thats all."

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Charlie knew that that wasn't all. He decided to ask again, but not push it, "That doesn't explain why you seem so quiet," He said quietly, "Come on. You can tell me. Sometimes the best people to trust with secrets are complete strangers," He attempted to convince her to tell him something that he didn't even know existed, he gave her a small smile in hope it would encourage her to tell.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Tossing her head, she debated whether to just tell him all this or keep it a secret. She looked at his cheesy smile, what the hell was wrong with him? Lillith asked herself, he was encouraging her? It wasn't his place, but she really needed to get all this off her chest. "My dad was a drug dealer, not to mention him being drunk everynight, well most nights... And my mum was - well." she gulped, not wanting to tell anything else. That was all he was getting for today. She checked the clock quickly. "Shifts over," she said casually, not waiting for a reaction. She grabbed her jumper off the glossy tiles where she had discarded it earlier. Hoping to be offered a drink she made for the white door.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Charlie was shocked that she had actually told him, but she had cut off. He didn't want to push it any further - as she was already leaving. "Whoa. Wait,"He said, walking to the door after her, "I was wondering whether you were free?" He asked quickly, "I was hoping I could get to know you a bit better."

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She shot him a casual look, "I'm sure I could find the time.." Lillith put her arm through her jumper, trying to make it quick before he changed his mind. "Where to?" She asked him, walking out the door. The park sounded nice to her, but whatever he wanted to do she would probably settle with.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Charlie was once again, shocked by her reply. Where to? Where was he supposed to take her now? "Er..." He stalled, and wracked his brain, trying to think of somewhere appropriate. "How about just... walk around until we find a place?" He suggested, trying to make it sound somewhat entertaining; and not boring. The last thing he wanted was to bore her.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:08 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She let out a short laugh. "Sounds, uh nice." Lillith crossed her arms and tried to hide her excitement. Watching Charlie, she began to think that he wasn't much of a romantic. But who was she to be saying that? Most of her life she had read fantasy novels - and not that Twilight saga bullshit. Lillith never enjoyed vampires, the admiration of them in book and movies freaked her out. They were creepy, blood sucking fiends nothing more. She began to notice her brain was trailing off and tried to lead her thoughts back to before. Lillith flicked her black hair away from her face casually. She really hoped that she didn't seem too weird. Poetry and reading all the time already made her seem a bit of an.. outsider, she hoped that Charlie didn't think of her like that.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Charlie nodded, he wasn't sure what she had expected from him. When it came to girls, well, there weren't many dates involved. He would never really know where to take them, anyway. "Where would you want to go, then?" He asked her, as he walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lillith && Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillith && Charlie
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: