Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillith && Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

This made her feel uncomfortable, she never liked calling the shots. Lillith just followed the other persons league usually. "Umm, I always liked the park.." she said rather awkwardly. The park? Not her best moment at quickthinking. But Lillith stuck with it, leading the way down the leaf-covered path. To be honest she didn't actually know where she was going, all the excitement made her feel a little dizzy. But she kept her expression masked and continued walking.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Charlie nodded, again, probably looking strange; nodding all the time, like some strange doll. He let her lead the way. He had visited the park before, but never knew the way to it. "I don't often come here, usually at night..." He said, trying to start a conversation, though not wanting to reveal why he only ever visited the park at night. It wouldn't reflect well on him as a person in general.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:54 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She raised an eyebrow, was he the kind of guy that gets drunk all night and trashes the park? "What do you go to the park for at night?" she thought aloud to herself. Lillith hoped she wasn't putting him in a too awkward position. It was his turn to share, she had done her part and now it was his time to.

By now the park was in view. She could just make out the silhouettes of swings and see-saws. And something else.. Lillith spotted a hooded man swinging slowly enough to make creepy sounds with the swing. It made him seem sinister, and that hood wasn't giving him any justice. Forgetting her curiousity about Charlie and his night visits to the park she gave him a look that said What the fuck is that guy doing in the park?!

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 am

Charlie felt his stomach somersault. "Erm, I suppose I just like the night time more than day." He said as casually and normal as he could manage, giving a shrug to try and make it more believable. Charlie followed her gaze, and saw the same person sitting there. He forced a laugh, "Seen him here before?" He asked.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 am

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

"A few times.." she mumbled, still looking at the man. Lillith didn't want to push it though, she didn't want to try at all. It felt wrong to make a man she barely knew tell her all his little secrets on the date, if a trip to the park even counts as a date. But she told him her secrets, wouldn't it be fair for Charlie to tell her his? They walked down the path quietly, the mood wasn't very happy. Trying to lighten it up, Lillith held out her hand to Charlie, gesturing for him to hold it. When he grabbed her hand she started skipping. "Wheeeeeeeeeeee," she laughed childishly.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:34 am

Charlie gave another laugh and followed after her. "Where are we going, anyway?" He asked her. He gave a look around; the park was rather empty - come to think of it he rarely saw many people here. "Is it usually empty-ish here?"

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 am

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

"Eh." she called from behind her back. "what I've seen of it not many people go here, unless its in the morning, then its swarming with little beasts." Lillith led him to a wide slide attached to the playground. She plopped herself down rather ungracefully and gestured to a space beside her. The man was watching them, what was wrong with him? Probably just another late-night park stalker. But this guy really creeped her out. Was it is eyes or just the way he swung on the small little swing almost lifeless? She just couldn't put her finger on it.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 pm

"Little beasts." Charlie repeated, smiling slightly, "You don't like kids much either, then?" He said, as he sat down besides her. Charlie looked over at the guy again, taking in his appearance; Charlie was apprehensive about him, but not really threatened in any way. "Doesn't seem to fit in here, eh?" He said, referring to the man at the swings, trying to make the subject lighter than it seemed.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:34 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Didn't like kids? Oh, he didn't know the half of it. Working in a shop kids were such a pest. Nothing irked her more than a bunch of kids waltzing in the store, thinking they are cool.

She stared carefully at him, the man on the swing. He was playing with something in his hands, she didn't know what but Lillith suspected the worst. "Hmm, hes a bit.." she frowned, what the hell was wrong with her? There was nothing wrong with him.. Just a little shady, thats all. Lillith shared a glance with Charlie "what do you think he is doing here..?" she whispered, hoping that she didn't catch the man's attention.

Last edited by sura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Charlie shrugged, he could really think up a number of different reasons, but didn't exactly want to name them all off, "Well.. I'm guessing nothing completely innocent." He said, trying to sound general; though he was pretty sure the man was high or stoned or doing drugs... Something along those lines... "Probably nothing to worry about; I doubt he'll bother us anyway."

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded, slightly convinced but still feeling a little edgy and nervous. Lillith stared at the man, this time examining ever detail, every little wrinkle and freckle. He was fiddling with a slim pocket knife and looking carefully she was able to spy a plastic bag. "Oh.." she mumbled, confused. Noticing the look on Charlie's face she assumed that he had seen the objects just as she had.

The man on the swing set was twirling the fancily-decorated pocket knife between his index finger and ring fingers expertly. He ran a dirty finger through his bleached blonde hair, making his steady, face in view, clear that he was frustrated, annoyed. Aggrivated even. He finally caught Lillith staring, as she tried to make herself less obvious.. His expression changed into a look that was both suprised and a tinge of greed. Lillith's eyes widened in terrified horror of the man. Tugging on Charlie's shirt - as descretly as she could - Lillith attempted to whisper to him.

This guy was just so creepy. It almost disgusted her.

Last edited by sura on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Charlie was eying the pocket knife intently, he turned to Lillith as he felt the tug, he turned back to where he was looking before, but this time at the man's expression. Charlie felt himself become slightly tense, trying to relax, he didn't really feel like staying there, he cleared his throat and tried to sound completely casual as he spoke, "Erm, do you want to walk some more, maybe?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded, her black hair bouncing up and down. She felt like such a dork, being so scared of a man in a swing, but who cared? She was with Charlie. Hes a complete stranger she told herself, your safer with the man on the swing. She tried to convince herself that she didn't ike Charlie, he.. He was just a stranger, thats hardly a connection. Attempting to be graceful as she picked herself off the slide, Lillith gestured a thin hand to Charlie, gesturing for him to get off.

The man was still watching her and Charlie but she tried to be casual, although she was shaking violently with fear. Lillith began to lead away from the slide. Must get out of here.

Last edited by sura on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Charlie took her hand, and stood up, still grasping her hand, he glanced back at the man for a split second, then turned and carried on walking. "Where to now?" He asked her as they left.

Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

"Pretend we are walking somewhere else, follow the path." she muttered, tryong not to be bossy. Everything was so dark, she noticed how creepy the trees looked in the dark, and she cringed at every minor movement. Surely he wasn't following us.. She felt her pockets for something she could defend herself with. Nothing she thought bitterly as her hands grasped a wallet. Maybe he wasn't following them..? The sounds of rusty chains attached to the swing filled her ears. Taking a short glance back she noticed something that made her heart sink to the very bottom of her chest. The plastic swing was rocking back and forth. "okay.. dont look now but hes mo.." Lillith stated calmy, before being grabbed by a filthy hand.

The creepy man in the park had grabbed Lillith, and began to hold the fancy pocket knife against her pale neck roughly. She whinced in pain as his grip tightened and drew a shallow cut that was now bleeding onto her shirt. "This is a robbery. " he stated quite simply "madam, your money please?" he laughed at his posh imitation and continued to hold the knife close. Lillith felt her pocket urgently, maybe she had missed a knife that she had misplaced in her pocket? Probably not. She knew her chances of fiding something sharp in her pocket was small but maybe Charlie had something? He seemed to.. hang around in dark parks at night, surely he had some experience with threats.

Last edited by sura on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Charlie had jumped from the scream and the man randomly appearing, he saw the shine of the metal knife fly forward and next to Lillith's neck, he ignored what he was saying. Please don't do anything, Lillith, he begged her inside his mind. He thrust his hand into his jacket, grabbing a small gun, he always had it with him ever since he started roaming streets... One problem with him was he was never sure whether there was ammo in it or not. He took the gun out quickly and held it so it aimed straight to the head of the man. Hopefully the threat of the gun would make him back off, he cocked the gun so it was ready to shoot, hoping this added to the threat. "Leave?" He suggested in a determined voice, though shaky, no matter how many times this happened, he was never used to dealing with such incidents.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Lillith tried to stay quiet, she didn't want to be a pathetic girl like the onee in movies. she didn't want to gasp and make a big deal out of it by saying; "no, you can't kill him you horrible person!" Oh, I just hope you have good aim Charlie She tried not to flinch as she looked back at the gun that was practically pointing at her.

Charlie definitely noticed the hooded man's change of expression as he began to bring his thumb closer to the trigger, creating quite a bit of suspense. The hooded man, clearly scared nodded slightly at Charlie and threw Lillith harshly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Charlie kept his gun level, moving forward slightly to where Lillith was, he waited until the man had left them and was out of sight before he lowered the gun, he carefully uncocked it, incase it was loaded, and didn't want to fire to reset it. He bent down and helped Lillith up, then stowed the gun back into where it originally was, "You OK?" He asked her.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

.:.:. L I L L I T H & C H A R L I E .:.:.

She was shaking quite violently. "you have a gun?!" she asked, easing back slightly. He has a gun?! This suddenly changed everything for Lillith What had he been doing at night?! She shuddered at all the suggestions that popped into her head, she hated to be the steriotype and get all shakey once she had seen a gun. But it was so different in person - face to face with the barrel of a gun - it frightened her, and now she couldn't help being frightened of Charlie.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Charlie was taken aback at what she was saying, exclaiming about the gun. "It's just for protection," He explained quickly, "I swear I don't go around shooting people, I - it's just incase something like that happens." Charlie would never use the gun as an offensive weapon; he was pretty sure he hadn't given anyone too serious injuries from it, he couldn't even remember the last time he used it.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:03 pm

She nodded still a little concerned, his hazel eyes were telling the truth. She knew it, but looking at that bulge in his pocket - that she earlier just assumed was a wallet - made her feel threateneed somehow. Lilllith hoped the feeling would go away, Charlie seem like such a damn nice person. He had litened to her - even if he did think she was a freak - Lillith was thankful for that, no one else had stuck by her like that. Even if it had been just a day and they had already been mobbed.. "shit!" she yelled, suddenly remembering the pain in her neck. "my n-neck.." she studdered, hoping her loud awearing hadn't allarmed him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Charlie noticed the cut on her neck as she yelled, "Oh... Shit." He muttered, and stepped closer to get a better look. "Fucking bastard." He said viciously under his breath, "Do you have anything? Just like, a piece of cloth?" He had know idea really what to do, except apply some sort of pressure against it. "Er - How bad does it hurt?" He asked her, it didn't look that serious, from what he could see. She probably thinks she made the worst mistake of her life, now. Charlie thought as he looked at the cut. Shit.

Last edited by CharlieScene on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

She groaned, feeling through her pocket once more. Nothing.. "God, this pocket is useless!" she tried to laugh and managed a short giggle; making her sound like a fan girl. Lillith clumsily tried to rip off a piece of her short - it always worked in movies - why shouldn't it work for her? Because its real life thats why.. she thought bitterly finding once again no success in her search. "Oh... It hurts quite a bit.. I hope its not infected," she said, only just remembering his question. What a great idea the park was for a date spot.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:55 am

Charlie gave her a small smile, as he watched her try and tear off some clothing. "Maybe I have something..." He mumbled, then checked the pockets of his jacket, only to come up blank. He groaned in frustration. "Fuck it." He muttered, then took off his jacket, "Here. Just hold the sleeve or something against your cut." He explained, then realised that, the wound would need cleaning to make sure it wouldn't get infected... "Where do you live? Anywhere nearby?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

She took a second to remember, her head was so full of thoughts. "urr," she groaned, and paused to think. "27 Satania Street.. ring any bells?" Lillith accepted the jacket with hesitation. "Nice jacket." she smiled, trying to make the situation a little lighter, although, she sucked at doing that. She only made the conversation awkwarder usually.

It seemed rather sad to say but this night - whatever it was - might of actually been the best night of her life. Because, well, she was with Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillith && Charlie
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: