Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillith && Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 pm

.:.:. L I L L I T H & C H A R L I E .:.:.

She nodded uneasily, sleeping alone made her a little nervous.. "The doors, they have locks?" Lillith asked insecurely, and what was she to wear? Her Ducky Pjamas were fine at night, but they were dirty and stained with patches of her mother's blood. She shuddered at her last thought. Her mum was actually dead. Lillith let out a sigh, she needed to accept it. People die.. But not so inhumanely, her thoughts fought on and on together for ages. Accepting was hard, but it was one of those things she needed to do.

Walking around aimlessly down a short corridor Lillith finally found a small bedroom, a circular light was in the middle of the dodgy-painted white ceiling. A bed with a wooden frame was to the far left corner and the dirty white sheets looked as though they were thrown on carelessly.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Charlie nodded, "Yeah. 'Course they have locks." He replied, he stood for a moment as she looked around, "I'll leave you to look around then," He said, giving her a small smile then left.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded tiredly. "I think I will go to bed," Lillith mumbled to herself, not caring whether he heard or not. A window with a yellow frame straight ahead of her was closed, she eyed the window for a few seconds. Trying to forget about her mother she snuggled down into the sheets. Ew, her pjamas were covered with blood, she got up awkwardly and decided to go into Charlie's room for a shirt.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel walked down the street sinisterly, giving every man, women, child or squirrel a dirty look. God he hated this world. He hated everything in it - the only thing he liked was hurting people. He smiled at the memories, the 17 year old girl and the man with the gun, the dillusional mother that couldn't accept that her child hated her, the baby, the store clerk - there were too many to list, but if he had the time he would spend all night doing it. You could say he was a messed up freak who's hobby was killing. And if you did, you would be correct.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Charlie looked up as Lillith entered his room, "What's up?" He asked, then looked at her properly for the first time that day. "Oh. Do you want something else to wear? I might have something..." He said, then went to his closet and pulled out a shirt. "Here." He gave her the shirt, "Would that be any better?"
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded awkwardly, "thanks.." Lilith mumbled and slowly walked to her subsitute room. Sleep, finally, she flopped onto her bed, not wanting to wake up ever. She laid her head on the pillow, eyes wide open, sleep wasn't possible, not now anyway..

-3 hours later //

- ( The phyco wants more )

She woke up in the middle of the night to a fist beating on her window. What the fuck? she thought dazedly, rolling her head over to see. It was him, hood and everything including the knife. How the hell did he find her? It was impossible. He shouldn't have had anything against her, why would he? There wasn't a thing she had done to him, Lillith hadn't had one boyfriend in her life. She guessed it was because she was anti-social. Trailing off topic then coming back she yelled out to Charlie, still watching 'Jorel' as carefully as she could. Yep, he was still staring at her creepily and smiling at his pocket knife.

-
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Charlie heard Lillith's screaming. Fuck! He scrambled up and grabbed the same gun he had used before and ran to her room, he jumped when he saw the man outside her window. He wasn't expecting that at all, almost screaming himself, he aimed the gun, which he still wasn't sure whether it contained ammo or not, and walked slowly towards Lillith. He didn't take his eyes Jorel and didn't say anything. His heart pounding from nerves, he hoped the threat of the gun would work once more, though he tried hard to not make it clear in his expression that he had no idea whether or not the gun was loaded and therefore provide any source of protection.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She couldn't stop shaking, the sudden realisation hitting her like a full-packed train, coming at full speed. Was it actually true that this man; creepy-obsessed-with-killing-and-his-knife might have killed her mother? While she was asleep, in her home? That meant he knew were she lived, that meant he followed them home. That meant that he was there all night. She hoped that this man had some sort of horrible, horrible issues that made him this way, because heaven help her if he was just doing that for fun. Lillith couldn't stand so much sickness in the world, actually contemplating suicide, She retreated back to her pillow, shoving her head between it and crying. Why was the world such a mess? All the time?

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel watched her cry, enjoying every moment of her sadness. In a sick twisted way - the way he liked best - he actually wanted Lillith in his arms. He wanted to stroke her hair, kiss her lips, he wanted her. He licked his lips, watching her she was so damn beautiful, Jorel was jealous as fuck of Charlie. He scowled, Charlie. The man with the gun, the hero. Oh he was such a gentleman, all the girls wanted Baddass Charlie. Jorel thought to himself, envy rising in his throat. He hated this guy. More than he hated anything, and Lillith made his hate grow to an actual feeling of wanting to kill this guy.

-
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Charlie felt his heart pound faster. He wasn't leaving. Why isn't he leaving?! Come on... He couldn't risk pulling the trigger. All he could do was stand there and watch and wait for him to go. Or hope that he'd actually leave. All the Jorel was doing now was watching Lillith. In a sick way, a way that made Charlie want to blast his face off. "LEAVE!" He yelled as loudly as he could, not being able to take him just standing there.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 pm

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel snorted, like he was going to leave. The gun didn't threaten him at all, sure it did the first time but, surely Charlie would have shot him right there and then if he could. And he knew watching Lillith was pissing Charlie off, more than he imagined. "Oh, how cute. Your in love, Charlie." he snarled in his agonizingly painful way that made Charlie want to pull that trigger and let the damn bullet split through his brain. Jorel continued to look at Lillith, shes so beautiful he thought to himself, letting the twinkle of admiration and his thoughts quite clear. He knew everyone thought he was disgusting, but he had ways to make people think different - or rather be forced to.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Charlie felt anger rising through him. Jorel was smart and always knew how to wind people up, but he was smart in the sense that he knew how to do while knowing nothing will happen to him. The problem with psychopaths - they're usually smart. Charlie couldn't help himself, he prayed to God that the gun was loaded, and pulled the trigger. He waited for a few seconds in horror for some sort of noise. For something to happen. He looked up from his gun at Jorel again. The glass was intact. Nothing happened. Nothing. Happened. That was his only gun. There was no ammo in the house, even if there was there was no time to go get some. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Charlie looked at Jorel in absolute horror, without even thinking, he moved forwards and grabbed Lillith, pulling her next to him. "Don't you fucking dare, you fucking bastard." He said quietly to Jorel, though knowing well enough it was most likely not going to do any good.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:27 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Lillith played back the previous scenes in horror. She was really fucked now, she had seen the looks he gave her, who hadn't? He was a damn freak and she didn't want to be anywhere near him. No, he didn't even have the messed-up-phyco-killer charm some had. Looking at him in closer light he wasn't even attractive. A tattoo curled around his eye, she shuddered reviewing his features.

Lillith snuggled as close to Charlie as she could, still crying. And yet the world never fails to get even worse.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminally insane jealous bastard )

Jorel laughed in a harsh, sinister way, - that he seemed to pull off - although he knew Charlie didn't have ammo; it still pleased him to watch the 'hero' pathetically curl up to Lillith. He tapped the window between him and the room with a blinged up finger, trying to add to the creepy effect. "Oh no," Jorel said, trying to give himself time to think of something witty that would revolt Charlie. "I'm not going to do anything to her with a window between us, how can I?" He said, beggining to unpick the screws with his knife.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Charlie decided best not to waste time; he grabbed Lillith's arm and ran out the room. "Check everywhere for something, preferably ammo." He explained and ran to each room, checking everywhere, from the best possible hiding spots - to just plain stupid hiding spots. He made sure to keep Lillith in view, and listened hard for the moment the window opened.

"Come on..." He whispered in frustration, as he frantically pulled drawers and doors opened. There was literally nothing in the whole house. You fucking kidding me?! Fucking great. He groaned in frustration, giving up. He turned to Lillith. "I guess the best thing to do would be getting out of here, now."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She ran as fast as her tired legs were willing to take her, trying hard not to laugh, it was so stupid. This guy had nothing to do with her... Wait She told herself, Charlie.. His big bad past, that he wouldn't dare tell. But she needed answers, needed to know why this guy was so obsessed with chasing them - other than his over obsessive 'crush'. "Where to?" Lillith whispered as the door creaked close.

-Jorel Francaiz //

- ( Where did they go? )

Jorel continued trying to unpick the screws with his knife, not actually aware that his two 'prey' had left. Laughing in the face of failure he ripped off the window frame, crawling awkwardly through the gap, he noticed the lights were off.. What the hell? He blindly walked through the room, feeling for a switch. Success The light flickered on, Jorel looked down at the bed. Oh shit, that fucking Charlie
"IM COMING FOR YOU!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping the pair heard him, let alone the rest of the street. Jorel decided he must find them. One cannot be a hunter, without his prey.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 pm

"I honestly have no fucking idea," Charlie replied quietly. "Come on, let's just go a random way, anywhere is better than there." He said, his voice was slightly shaking, he sighed in hopes to steady it. "We'll just walk fast, don't run." The less attention that was drawn to them, the better. Though he kept looking back behind him to make sure they weren't being followed, and in doing so, he became completely on edge, almost every little movement made him turn sharply, making sure it was anyone but Jorel.

He didn't know how the mind of a psychopath worked. For all he knew, he could just be standing a few feet away, waiting. Fuck. Charle knew that he was right. It was his fault this was happening. Why did I have to meet that deranged freak in the first place?! Charlie felt that Jorel literally belonged in a mental hospital - not a prison. It's always been like that. Since they first met, Charlie had known something was wrong with him. He never acted normal. Though Charlie had always put the strange behaviour behind him; and ignored it. Probably the worst thing to do. Charlie had no idea that pissing Jorel off in the slightest would set him off even worse than he was before...
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:18 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She didn't want to just walk, her life was in danger, and so was Charlie's. She felt his fear through his facial expressions. Shit, if hes worried.. She thought to himself, He seemed so compitent, and brave. Something was wrong with this guy - she knew that - but regarding Charlie and him. They had history, and whatever the fuck that was it was messed up. Suddenly regret started to build in her, meeting Charlie was a mistake, she couldn't deny it, they had gotten into so much shit the last few days, and although the times they had together were special she felt like it was just.. Her thoughts were cut of by a familiar voice, oh no Jorel was still at it, taunting and yelling at them "cross?" she asked, in a terrified voice.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Er... Yeah." He said, then crossed the road with her, he felt himself walking faster. He knew what he was doing though. If they just keep calm and act normal, less attention would be drawn... If Jorel became anywhere near them - then they'd full on run. It was simple. And would work. Hopefully. "I'm sorry," Charlie mumbled to Lillith as they walked down the dark street, lives at risk.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She shook her head, "why are you sorry?" she asked him as quietly as possible. Lillith grabbed Charlie's hand and walked into the nearest house. It was white - very pretty - with an arber in the front garden, assuming no one home was awake, she crouched behind the bushes, knowing that Jorel would pass them if they were quiet enough. Lillith lightly pressed her pale-white lips onto Charlie's. Pausing for a moment she told him it wasn't his fault. Her pevious feelings melted away, leaving her with the very same feeling she had felt all along.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel ran along, trying to figure out where the hell they were. Puching everything in sight he finally reached the house Lillith and Charlie were at. Lillith completely froze as she felt him punch the bush they were against. Slowly pulling her lips away from his she gestured him to be quiet as Jorel kicked and yelled in frustration. He was so close
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Charlie stayed as quiet and still as possible behind the bush, knowing how close the maniac was, was so unnerving. Though when he felt her lips on his the panic feeling that had filled him had eased slightly. Once she broke off, Charlie became fully aware of how close Jorel was. Just on the other side. Charlie prayed that they wouldn't be found. It wouldn't take much to find them, and if they were found, what would they do? Horrible thoughts and scenerios started to float in Charlie's mind, as he tried to push them away. Just move on, Jorel, come on...
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 pm

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel stamped at the ground, on the verge of giving up. Fuck sake had they won? He cursed at the wind, nothing was working for him. He just wanted to kill Charlie. Why did he always get the attractive girls? He started to mentally list them. Ann, Rosie, Carol .. and Lillith, oh Lillith he groaned, getting out his knife again. Jorel stood up, "FUCK YOU!" He roared at the wind. "I'll be back. Oh I promise, good bye Lillith, see you again." he teased Charlie, he stabbed his knife into the ground, loving the feel of hitting the knife into something. He stabbed the ground, again, again, again. Defeat was not easy, but he knew they would have to come back and retreated to Charlie's house.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Charlie heard him rage basically less then a meter away, with that knife being stabbed into the ground over and over. And the way he had said Lillith's name made Charlie want to jump out and attack, but that would equal instant death. Charlie didn't move even as he heard Jorel leaving. He waited a long time before he felt it safe to even basically breathe. "I think it might be safe for now," Charlie whispered to Lillith.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:34 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Lillith froze, wondering why Jorel hated him so much, besides the fact he was a phyco maniac that wanted to stab the grass over and over again just to use a knife. Breathing in the sweet air of night she looked back at Charlie. "Charlie.." she paused, she needed answers, Lillith wanted - no needed - to know why Jorel wanted to kill Charlie so bad. What could he have possibly done to be the person Jorel dreams of killing and taunts non-stop? "Charlie, what the fuck did you do to Jorel?" Lillith asked, tears in her blue eyes. She grabbed his arm, making sure he didn't get up and leave her.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel stormed into Charlie's empty house, hitting the walls, making dints. He walked to Lillith's room, practically breaking the old timber floor. He laid on her bed, too tired to swear or do anything, Jorel fell asleep dreaming about several different ways to hurt or kill Charlie.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Charlie hesitated, he didn't want to relive that part of his past again, he especially didn't want to tell her about it. But it seemed the right thing to do; to explain why this is happening. He looked in her eyes, and began to explain.

"A few years ago, I was in a gang, basically lead the gang as well, and well, we weren't the worst type out there; the worst we did really was just rob stores and things like that. Then one day, Jorel came up to us and told us he wanted in. We had seen him around before; he was usually alone, and he'd simply observe us from afar, we never really thought about it. But they mostly left the decision up to me, and I straightaway said no. I didn't want anyone knew... A gang like ours will fall if we have too many people and I was against anyone else joining. Jorel took the refusal easily, he didn't argue or anything, so I didn't think that he was at all serious. Though he still observed us each time, and after every few days he kept coming up to me and asking me to join until I got so sick of it, I let him join. However, he was never accepted in the gang by anyone. I tried to just keep quiet and not get involved with any conflicts. Bad idea, I suppose, since a gang with conflicts is likely to fall too.
Well one night, we had decided to rob this store, this was the first robbery Jorel was attending with us, and he didn't do very well... He messed it up and caused the alarm to go off, and the camera's hadn't been turned off soon enough, so everyone was caught. He had ran for it though, and the rest got sent to jail for only a few days. Though after, in result of complete anger, we soon found him and jumped him. Which was probably the worst thing to do. A guy like him - mess up in the head... Won't take it well. And of course he didn't, and I don't know why, but now he's after me. It's either because I lead the gang, or because he killed the rest I don't know. But that's why."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She frowned, "a gang? Wow.." Lillith tried to smile, that was not what she was expecting.. Poor Jorel; so messed up. She stared Chralie down, did she still love this guy? She didn't want to act like she was totally put off by his story, he told the truth. She cant hate him for that, it was very brave of him, Lillith let herself smile goofily, he trusts me. "Well, then" she asked, talking as seriously as her gentle tone could manage. "Why the fuck is he so obsessed with me?" She asked, absolutely disgusted, remembering what he had said;

I'll be back. Oh I promise, good bye Lillith, see you again

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel tossed and turned in Lillith's bed, hugging the pillow she had laid in, somehow because Lillith had slept in it, he felt so.. happy to hug it. He smiled slightly, thinking of her. Her soft skin, pale lips, beautiful jet black hair and her eyes. Jorel tried to stop obsessing about her, with all he had. But he just couldn't stop thinking about her. fuck. He finally distracted his thoughts onto Charlie, making his blood boil as he remembered that night. He still had the damn scars from Rohno, Charlie's 'top' man. God, flame hurts on bare skin.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Charlie shrugged, "I don't know why he seems so obsessed with you. I mean it'd be normal to be... I don't know, to like you? Since you're very pretty and all. But to be obsessed? It's actually disturbing." Charlie told her truthfully. He was disturbed by Jorel's obsession with Lillith. The way he looked at her, and spoke of her, and said her name, it all unnerved Charlie.

"I think it's safe enough that we can go now," Charlie said after a while. He hesitated slightly then stood up. He looked around carefully as he stood up to make sure there was no one. He looked at Lillith and held his hand out, gesturing for her to stand also. Once she stood up, he began walking with her back to the house.

All the walk back, Charlie had the horrible feeling that they were being watched, he tried to put it behind him, but it stubbornly remained and refused to go away, and he tried his best to not show that he was feeling that way. Even as they approached the house, the feeling didn't subside like he expected. He expected both the feeling to go away, and to be replaced by safety and comfort at the fact they were back home. But instead it was just the feeling of dread coming over him as they moved towards the house. What if he's in there? What if he's just staying inside and waiting for us to come in? He turned to Lillith, "Maybe we shouldn't go in, what if he's in there?"
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Lillith gave Charlie a look, she wasn't pretty Why on earth would he think that? She agreed, however, on the creepiness level, the looks he had given her sent chills down her spine, and where he looked. She cringed and tuned back into what Charlie was saying. What would he be doing in there? Lying in wait? Yuck she thought, thinking all the other things he was probably doing, right at this moment.

Lillith looked carefully into the house, all the lights were out.. "I think its a little suspicious-looking, you never know with this guy; peep through my window?" she suggested, if Jorel was anywhere, it was in her - well Charlie's - room, doing god knows what. Looking disgusted, she led Charlie to the window in her room; pressuming he would agree.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Laying on his side - away from the window - he reviewed every detail of her/Charlie's room. The ugly marks on the roof, car calendar in the middle of the door, slightly old.. Date said 2009, wow he thought to himself Charlie hasn't updated this calendar. Jorel's thoughts of Charlie turned to that night once again. He could have stopped it, he was the leader, why didn't he? Instead he watched, and even helped beat him up. That was as good as a reason to kill someone in the worst way possible to Jorel.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillith && Charlie
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: