Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lillith && Charlie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Charlie didn't do anything for a moment, look through the window? What if Jorel saw him? But, he decided, better him than Lillith. He nodded and stepped forward to the window and carefully looked in. Shit. He was there. Thankfully, facing away from the window. Charlie moved away from the window back to Lillith. "Yeah. He's there." He whispered to her, deciding to talk quieter than they had been talking before, "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Oh shit What the fuck was he doing in her bedroom. She wanted to run in there and just, beat the crap out of him. Looking at him directly, she suddenly gave into the urge. Pointing the rude finger, Lillith mouthed the words; fuck you. Her blue eyes narrowed angrily at the murderer on her bed. She quickly ducked down and slithered away from the window - making sure he didn't see her. "Well," Lillith whispered as quietly as she could, "I think we should get some ammo." She looked at Charlie, then Jorel, ammo sounded amazing right now.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Realising that they should probably be home he picked up the pillow - now obsessed with it - and walked out the room. "Shit!" Lillith whispered harshly, she gestured for Charlie to follow her and took a short-cut through the forest behind.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"Fucking hell," Charlie whispered in frustration as he saw Jorel move, he followed after Lillith. "I have no fucking idea where to get ammo at this time of night," Charlie explained. Why did his being unorganised have to have consequences now? And why did they have to be this bad? "Maybe," Charlie had a thought that could help them, though he was sure Lillith wouldn't like it, "The only way to get ammo may be to break into somewhere and take it. Unless there's a 24-hour gun shop anywhere nearby."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She sighed, breaking in? This was not good, "I have to warn you, I'm clumsy," Lillith gave him a small smile, deciding not to argue, it was too late to do that. Especially with a creepy staker following them. After walking a few minutes they finally reached an area full of shops. "So, which one do you wanna break into..? Your the expert." Lillith said, a hint of anger in her voice. Why the hell had he not told her earlier? So much to deal with.. too much.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

"Err..." Charlie looked at each of the shops through the windows, "This one," He said after a minute or two of looking. "It has the bullets I need." He bent down to pick open the padlock, then lifted up the metal barrier, then picked open the doors. "Easier than I thought it would be," He mumbled as he opened the door and entered. He turned to Lillith, "You can wait or come in, if you come in, be careful to not look at the camera." He then began to search in the shop carefully for the bullets.

It didn't take long; the shop wasn't big. Charlie exited the store and re-locked it, so it looked like nothing even happened and began to reload the gun. "Right. Ok. We're good now."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Giving Charlie another, confused - but slightly amazed look, Lillith pecked him on the cheek.
"Charlie, your really good at this," the pale black-haired woman told him, trying to sound as casual as possible when your 'boyfriend' just went into a shop and stole a couple of bullets. Making him sound like a complete criminal. She sat down, patting the ground next to her as an invite.

Lillith looked at him closely for a good whole couple of minutes, wondering whether she chould confess her love for him or not. "Charlie.." she began, suddenly regretting it.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel wandered around the streets like a sniffer dog on the trail of some wild, dead animal, angrily searching up every path, road or patch of forest. Fuck, where were they? the criminal thought in anger, swearing in his mind over and over and over.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Charlie smiled slightly as she kissed him, but frowned as she sat down. "Lillith, now is really not a great time - we should probably get going, and talk some other time?" He finished, and just as he did finish, faint sirens were heard in the distance. Charlie froze and prayed that they weren't coming here; but the fact that the sirens were gradually growing louder meant they were. "SHIT!" He yelled. He grabbed Lillith's arm, "Come on!" Then began to run for it.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:31 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Great timing she though bitterly. Just when she was so close to getting a real kiss from Charlie. In annoyance she stood up, not knowing at first it was an ambulance that they had heard. Suddenly realising it was infact an ambulance, she swore under her breath. Shit.. She followed where Charlie led, hoping that for gods sake the ambulance wouldn't see them. Surely if they knew some phyco criminal - and possible rapist - was following them, they would think different. But she couldn't stay here. She had to leave, soon, Jorel would pick up on the sirens and figure out Charlie and her had - once again - done something so fucking stupid.

Following him to the back of the shop, then left to the street; that from first glance seemed the rich people's estate, Charlie finally sat down, obviously expecting her to follow. She carefully walked around him, trying to make sure none of the police could spot her baggy blood red shirt in the dim light of dawn. Tucking her legs up to her chest, she rested on his muscley arms, why was he doing this? This wasn't the time to talk he had said.. But maybe it was a strategy? Maybe he was going to wait until the police thought the area clear. It was risky and she knew it, leading him down further down between the two fences of neighbouring houses, she sat down with him, "Fill the gun?" she asked quietly.

They needed to have ammo if Jorel were to hear the sirens and run for them.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Hearing the sirens and noise Jorel's ears perked up like a guard dog. Well, Charlie sure was certainly nifty with stealing things he thought in bitter sarcasm, soon Lillith would be fair game. That, he would make sure of. Jorel ran towards the sirens, letting his hood fly off his face in the wind. Temptation to scream out, tell Charlie he heard the sirens burn't him to the ground. But his strategies had gotten better since then, that would just totally inform them both he heard it. Then they would get smart and run away - further than before and that he couldn't afford. His face ravenous with the thought of killing Charlie, the lead member. Finally, revenge would be his. No matter how horrible.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:55 am

After they were far away enough that he thought they were safe, Charlie sat down and waited for her to sit by him. "Yeah, it's fully loaded," He said in reply to her question, "What did you want to say earlier?" He asked her.

-sorry it's short-
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:22 am

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Looking down at him she smiled, was she to tell him now or..? This was only the 3rd time she had seen him - and yet again they were in trouble with a phyco chasing them. "Well, urrr.." Lillith said awkwardly, not knowing whether to tell Charlie or not. She sat down, putting her legs up against her chest once again. Leaning down on his muscly arms she closed her eyes, dark with tire.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Just as he got to the sirens he realised he had missed them, slipping past the neighbourhood people watching, trying to see something interesting, Jorel ran out to the street behind. Again, he had missed them. "FUCK SAKE!" Jorel yelled as he ran behind the small gun shop.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Charlie stared at the gun in his hands, suddenly actually realising what they were doing. "Lillith. I still think we should carry on, we could get caught by either the police or Jorel any minute now if we don't move." He said, and stood up quickly, and waited for her to stand up.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She groaned, he never let her say anything anymore, she didn't even get to 'I' before Charlie decided that they needed to go. "You always want to go, no, we cant just sit down and talk. No, I cant telly ou that I love you before you make me sit up and leave. Well guess what? I will leave!" Stomping off angrily, Lillith ventured deeper into the dark street. Did she just do that? What had got into her? It was Charlie's fault.. she thought unreasonably, if he never lets her talk why the fuck should she hang out with him? Yeah it was stupid. She knew Jorel would realse either she was alone or Charlie was alone and pounce.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel adjusted his cat-like hearing, did he just hear the two arguing? Oh somethings a' brewing with the two love birds. He rubbed his hands together, Lillith or Charlie? Lillith or Charlie. His thoughts led to upset, vulnerable Lillith. Jorel smiled at the thought of her, she was so perfect. So, so amazing. Charlie didn't realise what he had, and that something that he had was amazing. And if he was let to, Jorel would do everything to keep Lillith in his reach.

Suddenly realising the feelings he began to have for Lillith he ran, ran as fast as he could. Running practically past Charlie, he began to run even faster, letting instinct lead him the best he could.

-
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:34 pm

"Wait!" Charlie yelled as Lillith stormed away, "Fucking hell! COME BACK!" He screamed. He waited for a moment to see if he could hear her come back. Nothing. "Fuck!" He yelled angrily and kicked the ground. Why did she have to leave? Couldn't she understand now was probably the worst possible time to talk? They were being chase by a bloody psychopath and she wanted to talk. What the fuck? And now she was alone, and defenseless, and probably didn't even know these streets very well. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! He was so angry at her leaving, he was tempted to not do anything, but deciding he'd probaby feel guilty if anything happened, he began to go after her in the direction she went, hoping he'd be able to find her before someone else did.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She was just so angry, maybe it was her hormones? Lillith didn't know, but what she did know for sure that Charlie probably hated her now, and yeah, that kind of hit a spot that wouldn't be repaired easily. Forcing back tears, and the temptation to run back to him, she continued walking. Trying mask her emotions, but when temptation finally bit into her, she looked back. Nothing.. She had actually walked quite far. Since these streets were quite unfamiliar.

Oh shit Lillith, why did you have to go and be so stupid? Drama never fixed anything.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel wandered around aimlessly for a while. Then finally, he saw her, her thin shape, blood red t-shirt hung to her waist, still making her look beautiful. He ran up to her as quietly as he could. Lillith turned around abruptlu, finally seeing him. She let out a muffled scream as his dark muscly figure covered her mouth. He watched her struggle, trying to stop her. Once she had finally stopped he pressed his ready-lips to hers.

Oh god she tasted good, even if it was a struggle for her to calm down. Jorel slipped his tongue into her pink lips, not giving a fuck if she hated it. The kiss lasted a while, he had made sure that she didn't get the best of him and slipped away. Breaking of the kiss, he held her thin body in his arms, hugging her pathetically. "Lillith, I love you," he blurted out, starting another kiss. Fuck, she was amazing. "I promise I will look after you." Jorel said in a calm, slow voice, thick with affection. He led her into a gap between two houses, beginning to kiss her once again. Her struggling still hadn't stopped, she kicked and tried to scream. 'Get... creepy.. ma-n.. off... me..' was all she managed through Jorel's dirty hand, that was still pressed against her lips.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Charlie continued, he broke into a run as he began to get desperate. He ran down streets and alleys, hurrying to find Lillith, to make sure nothing happened. How far could she have gotten? "Goddamn it." He muttered angrily, as he looked down one alley, and turned up blank. He carried on blindly, only motivated by his panic for her safety. He carried on until he saw Jorel. Charlie saw Jorel and froze, then moved out of sight and watched him. Fuck! What if he's after her? Charlie followed after him, keeping a safe distance, and gripping the gun in his left hand. He felt himself get frustrated, Jorel kept slipping out of sight. Until Charlie thought he lost him. Maybe he didn't find Lillith...

But he was proven wrong at the next turn. Charlie stood there motionless for a moment, just staring in complete horror. Jorel was kissing Lillith. He was basically all over her. His hands and lips touching her. While she was struggling to get away. "Fucking bastard!" Charlie yelled loudly, his anger rising rapidly, he ran forward, and pulled Jorel off Lillith, forgetting about the gun, his anger becoming uncontrollable, he punched Jorel as hard as he could. Then he punched again. And again, and over again until he finally felt Jorel got what he deserved. Charlie stared at Jorel for a moment, then turned to Lillith, his voice came out so quiet it shocked him, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 am

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

When Charlie turned up Lilliith practically sprinted to him. Full speed ahead, she jumped onto him, "Charlie.. I'm really sorry, you don't know how sorry I really am," Lillith huffed, twisting her black hair awkwardly. Kissing him gently, Lillith broke into an I'm-sorry hug, thick with affection. She felt absolutely disgusted, still the memory of Jorel's lips against hers, she shuddered, and gripped harder to Charlie, almost ripping his shirt with her nails. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Jorel felt his anger deepen, man he was so close, but Charlie just had to interfere. Didn't he? He forced himself to look away, he actually felt like crying. Damn it!. He watched them kiss, wanting to punch the life out of Charlie, just lke he had nearly done to him. Suddenly feeling the pain again, he pressed his hand to the big, purple bruise on his face. His face felt numb, even with the pain stinging him like an angered bee, Jorel still felt amazing. He had kissed Lillith.. Now he could get onto the next level with her.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Charlie hugged her back and kissed her softly on her lips, he didn't break it for a long moment, he wanted the kiss to make her feel safer. He broke off after a moment and looked at her, "It's fine. Don't be sorry, nothing to be sorry for." He said quietly. Charlie turned his head and looked at Jorel. "Why are you still here?" He demanded, he wanted Jorel out of his sight before Charlie murdered him. "Leave. And stay away from Lillith." He said, keeping his voice steady and demanding; hoping he would listen and leave them be.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:33 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Lillith closed her eyes, in an ocean of happiness. "Oh Charlie," she mumbled sleepily, not caring whether Jorel was there or not. "I love you," her mouth broke into a tired smile, after she had said the words. "I do-o-o!" Lillith sang in clumsy harmony. She rubbed her nose against his, making her look very much drunk. Smiling up at Charlie, Lillith enjoyed the expression on his face. Was that happiness? She began to guess it in her mind, coming up with various ideas, all wrong. She gave him a kiss, giving him no time to talk.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

He watched in disgust, wanting to wreck this moment, crash it on the ground. Punch it and slap it until it stopped. The last words that had left Charlie's stubble-covered lips. Leave. And stay away from Lillith. No, he couldn't do that. He had so much to look forward for next time. Deciding not to say something like; You beat me this time orI'll be back, Jorel turned around and started walking away. Settling with a creepy smile, Jorel blew a gentle kiss to Lillith, his eyes shining horribly.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Charlie broke the second as Jorel walked away, he smiled at Lillith, well, he more like beamed at her. "Love you too," He said and kissed her again. Then took a step back. "Should we go back, maybe?" He asked her. He noticed just now how late and long they've been out, and how tired it was. It was almost morning now. "Come on, we should be safe now." He added, then, holding her hand, began to walk back to the house, Charlie still gripping the gun in his hand. Making a mental note to make sure it was always loaded.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

She nodded, trying to regain her balance but failing. Lillith fell down the ground tiredly, hair spread out on the grass, her jet black hair gracefully flowing in the gentle breeze.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Charlie woke up next morning. Or afternoon, slept in late, as a result of being so tired from the night before. He slowly got up and out of the bed, and look at Lillith, "Wake up." He said shortly, and quietly. Lillith slept in Charlie's bed that night, due to the previous night's events, they both felt safer that way.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

Rolling over, at the sound of Charlie's calm voice, Lillith looked at his Hazel eyes. Face to face, she could practically smell his breath. It was minty. "Where am I?" She asked, her blue eyes still half asleep. She could have sworn that she was sleeping on the grass infront of someone's house the night before. Assuming Charlie had carried her, or maybe even dragged her, Lillith gave him a kiss on the nose, he was so beautiful. Tossing the plain blue sheets off of her body carelessly, Lillith rolled over and stood up clumsily.

She checked every window, paranoia eating at her, Jorel could be lurking anywhere. That was one thng she had learnt. "Do you have a brush?" Lillith asked as she walked back into the bedroom, sure that Jorel wasn't for once stalking her. She sat a few centimetres across from Charlie, grabbing a lump of knots that was her hair. She wasn't looking quite as glamorous as the day before.

Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Charlie nodded, and handed her a brush. "Here," He said and back down on the bed. Once again, his mind wondered back to last nights events. Last night? It felt so much longer ago than that... Like, weeks ago. He glanced at Lillith. 'Least it was over, hopefully, nothing else like that would happen. Atleast Lillith was okay. Charlie had literally got there just in time. He didn't want to think what would've happened if he had gotten there a few minutes later... Charlie shook himself mentally. Stop thinking like that. He told himself, and cleared his throat, "So. What's today, then?" He asked.

Katanna walked down the street, basically glaring at anyone who gave her a second glance. She had received a call from Jorel for the first time in ages. Curious as to what he wanted, she had left immediatly for his place. Still remembering where it was, and doubting that he had left during the time they hadn't been in touch. She was rushing the get there, wondering what could be so important that he would need her help? Jorel never seemed the type to ask for help... Well, people can change... A number of different possibilites came to her head, none seemed right though... But she forgot about her ideas, her curiousity would end soon, she walked up to the door of the house and knocked loudly.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:01 pm

-Lillith Stephans //
- ( The heroin )

After brushing her wild hair, she shook her head to wake up. She stared at him momentarily, suddently realising that it was a new day. "Urr, Tuesday?" Lillith answered jokingly. She leant her head on him, brushing her soft lips against his chest. "What do you want to do today?" She asked playfully, completely forgetting the old Lillith, Charlie had actually changed her. She never thought it was possible that she would open up to someone like that. It felt like she had known him for years, not just a couple of days. And Lillith loved him, she was possitive of that now.

-Jorel Francaiz //
- ( The criminal )

Hearing a sharp knock at the door, Jorel sprung up from his bed. Katanna? He sprinted to the white door, pealing of flakes of paint subconsciously as he waited for her to knock again. Sure enough, Jorel heard an even sharper knock at the door. Grinning slightly at himself for making her wait, he opened the old door, revealing the thin shape of Katanna. Suddenly remembering why he had a crush on her, Jorel gave her a small smile. "Come in." He said in a not very inviting voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Lillith && Charlie - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lillith && Charlie
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: