Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

Hermione sighed, feeling the weight back on her shoulders. "I'd almost forgotten..." She looked back at Draco. "What the hell am I going to do." It was a rhetorical question, mainly speaking to herself.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 am

Draco scowled himself in his mind. Idiot. "Oh. Sorry." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

"Huh? Oh no! It's not your fault, it's them." She grimaced. "What am I going to say..." She muttered, staring at her lap. "Your friends in Slytherin might not believe you. You'll have to think of a story or something..." She was mumbling, half to herself, she was so worried. What would Harry say. What would Ron say. What would anyone say...
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:53 am

Draco nodded slightly, "I guess..." He didn't really think anyone in Slytherin would dare to go against him. "Don't worry about it too much..." He said, trying to find some way of making her feel better again.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 am

"Well...fair enough...it's no biggie... not like you kissed me infront of them or anything..." She trailed off, leaving an awkward silence. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 am

Draco nodded again, "Yeah..." He agreed again, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 am

"I should go." Hermione muttered, standing up. She brushed the dirt off the back of her skirt and looked around for a way to get out of the trees. They all looked the same to her. She sighed and walked off into an unknown direction. "Bye Draco."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 am

Draco stood up, "Bye." He said as she left. He sighed, and made his own way back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 am

Before long, Hermione found herself walking towards the Gryffindor common room. She slowly opened the door, looking for Ron and Harry. She saw them together, on the couch. "Hi." She sighed unhappily, sitting inbeween them.
"Hi..." Harry looked confused. "You...ok? You were gone a while..."
"Fine." She tried not to snap.
Harry peeked at Ron, signalling for him to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 am

"Where were you all this time..?" Ron asked, careful not to upset her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 am

"Studying." She lied. She hoped they wouldn't notice. Harry seemed to be observing her while Ron asked he questions.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:29 am

"Are you sure?" He asked, "And, we're also kind of sorry..." He mumbled, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:37 am

She breathed a sigh of releif. "I'm sorry too. Now can we forget this ever happened?"
"So you don't like Draco?" Harry finally spoke.
Hermione shook her head. "Let's get onto a more positive subject, excited about your OWLs?"
Harry wasn't convinced. She seemed quite sure, but not fully. He left to go to his room, silently leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am

Ron didn't switch the subject, "But he ran after you? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:39 am

"He did? I didn't see him..." She was starting to get slightly nervous now.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 am

Ron scoffed. "Come off it. How could you not notice? What did he say? What happened?" He pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 am

"Nothing happened alright! Leave me alone..." She scowled and stormed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

Ron decided it was best not to say anything, though he was still suspicous, he left it alone for now though, and went to the boys' dormitary.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am

Hermione was quite happy. She slept well, remembering she had Potions again today. She didn't like the dungeons, but she was pretty excited about sitting next to Draco. She didn't know why..She just was. She got into Potions early, sitting in the same seat she had been in the previous lesson, sitting in quite happy silence, waiting for Draco.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 am

Draco walked into Potions, annoyed. He had successfully avoiding the Slytherins questioning him last night, but this morning Pansy wouldn't leave him alone, even though he had gotten rid of Crabbe and Goyle, she stubbornly remained suspicious, and continued questioning him.

His mood lifted slightly when he saw Hermione, he sat himself down next to her. "Hey." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 am

"Hello" She said brightly. "You ok? We've got a practical today, Wit Sharpening Potion. Sounds exciting." She said in a rush, quite happy he was there.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 am

"Um, yeah, I'm fine. Just annoyed slightly." He admitted, "And sounds good, what do we need?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 am

"Why are you annoyed, are you ok?" She rifled through her book to find the page with the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 am

"Just Pansy wouldn't shut up today." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 am

"I hate her." She growled. "Oh, sorry if she's your friend and all but...mm." She narrowed her eyes, watching ahead of her as Pansy snorted, making her look identical to a pig. "This page." She blinked, looking back at her book.

Last edited by OnlyBelle on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: