Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Butera

Butera

me and only are really cool. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:33 am

Hermione was getting slightly scared. If there was one thing she couldn’t stand, it was the dark. She knew they were walking towards Hogsmead; her sense of direction was pretty good. She would sometimes go there alone, to study in peace. She smiled to herself, repeating in her head how absurd this was. She gripped his hand ever so slightly tighter. It was getting darker and darker. His reassuring smile sent a wave of comfort through her whole body. She instantly felt safer, warmer, better. She still had the evil voice in her head. Unusually, it had turned into Ron’s. Why would you want to be with the ferret, ‘Mione. Stop what you’re doing and come back. He was sneering at her. She kept ignoring it, trying to smile as her feet made delicious crunching sounds in the snow.
She raised her head from staring at the white powder on the floor, noticing a dim light. Her heart beat slightly faster, grateful for the change in light. She looked at her surroundings. They had stopped in a little clearing, slightly lower than the rest of the forest, the trees were huge, and their darkness seemed like huge shadows, pressing against them. She giggled childishly. Pressing us together. She blushed, embarrassed for thinking that. He spoke, and again, she reacted, her body just wanting to throw her to him. Give herself to him. She went even redder at the thought of that. She’d never imagined that about anyone.

“Here?” She smiled. It was beautiful, but why did he want her here? Maybe her was going to leave her there…so she could be alone, be ridiculed for liking him. Stupid. Brain! Shuddup Ron! She gave a smile back to him. “Beautiful.”

Words: 289
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Draco nodded, "Yeah..." He said, he pulled her gently more into the clearing. The dim light coming from the treetops shone on them, and for the first time since they left the castle, he was able to see her face properly. He stood there, just looking at her, "You're beautiful..." He muttered quietly to her.

There was such silence in the forest after he'd muttered the words, almost making him nervous. He glanced in the direction of the trees, then looked back at Hermione "I know it's quite a, um, random place to come to..." He said, "But," He gave a small shrug, "I like it here."

The same urge to kiss her that had come at the castle, came again. He bit his lip, he wanted to. A lot. But he wasn't sure whether it was a good idea or not... He couldm't help himself. He sighed, hesitating slightly. He sighed again, trying to steady himself. His hand slipped out of hers, and up her arm. He didn't break his gaze from her eyes the whole time. His hand moved to under her hair, behind her neck, Draco leant in, and kissed her gently on the lips. His eyes reluctantly shut away from hers. He could feel nothing but her lips on his, even though it was snowing, it was cold, and the snow was undoubtedly hitting him. He felt a surge of bliss flow through him, like it had before at the castle. But this time, it was better, it was more there. More amazing.

words: 254
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 am

You're beautiful. The words echoed in her head, causing her to feel dizzy with happiness. Then he kissed her again. God...What has happened to him... To her, he'd gone from the annoying tease that ridiculed her and her friend, to someone who she could see herself with in the future. Shit, what am I thinking? What about...Ron? She'd had a crush on Ron since 4th year. He'd been with Lavender, and then broken up with her. It was getting closer to them being together every day. But then Draco turned up...Did she still feel the same about Ron? Sure. Does she feel that way about Draco? More. She lost her footing slightly her hands running through his hair, no longer feeling the cold. Just in complete heaven. She slipped over, falling back into the now foot thick snow, pulling Draco's collar, pulling him down with her. She muffled a giggle, now lying on the floor. She kissed him; he was now lying on top of her. Not slutty at all Hermione Granger... She gasped, wrenching herself away. "What am I doing?!" She was completely shocked, now back in the real world. She sat up quickly. "I have to...go!" She scrambled to her feet and ran back towards the common room, her feelings mixed up. She suddenly stopped. What am I doing? Leaving him there, no explanation... She spun around, calling back, "Draco? I'm sorry, Draco!" She could hardly see, the blizzard seemed unnaturally thick. She could hardly see in front of her, the darkness enveloping her into its abyss. “Draco?” She yelled again, hoping she was back near the clearing. “Draco!” She was desperate to find him. “I’m sorry!” She sobbed, ridding her face of the tears that were cascading down her cheeks. She felt positively evil, Draco hadn’t done anything wrong, heck, he’d done everything right and more! She couldn’t understand why her body wanted him so badly. Why she wanted him so badly. Her thoughts kept flicking back to Ron. So close, to being together... What happened to finding the ‘one guy’? Now there were two and she was absolutely fed up already. She wanted to kiss Draco again, more than anything. But she wanted Ron too... Why is this so bloody complicated? I’ve only liked Draco for what...five minutes? She opened her eyes, checking round to observe the landscape. Perfect. Masses of snow had collected at her feet, leaving her struggling to get out. She screamed angrily and shook it off. “Draco?!” She called, one last
time.

Words: 423
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:46 am

Draco was lying ontop of Hermione in the snow now, he laughed lightly, and was about to kiss her again, when Hermione had suddenly scrambled away and to her feet. Draco stood up quickly too as she ran off. He just stood there. Staring after her. He wasn't going to follow her, or call after her. She left because he had gone too far... She left because she was sick of him. He didn't blame her. He suddenly felt the bitter cold from the sow that was now falling more aggressively than it had before, the wind blowing was so loud, it was all he could hear.

Away went the sadness that had come from her leaving him like that, and came in its place was anger. He couldn't understand why she had just left him. She couldn't say anything either? Just ran away. He thrust his hands into his pockets, and walked against the wind and snow, back to the castle. Why did she have to leave? Couldn't she stay? I would've stopped if she wanted. What if she was lost now? Well it would serve her right, probably. He felt so humiliated by the whole thing, it happened so quickly, there was no way of preventing it. Should've seen it coming... How much could she actually put up with from Draco Malfoy? It was too good to be true that they even kissed in the first place...

What now? Was he still going to try and be her friend? Hell, was he even going to attempt to be with her again? Fuck no. He had seen what happened, he didn't feel like making the same mistake again. He kicked the ground in frustration as he walked. He sighed in attempt to calm himself, and carried on walked through the snow.

words: 302
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Hermione gulped, blinking back tears. He wasn’t there. Why had she run away, she hadn’t been afraid of anything...No. She appreciated her dignity and morals. “Pfft. Morals. As if he has any of those.” She didn’t want to go too quickly, although now he’d probably never talk to her again. Rather funny, she knew him quite well, even though they’d never really ‘talked’. You’re beautiful... She sighed. She’d never get him back. You don’t react like that to someone who saidthat to you. She closed her eyes, trying not to get upset. She was strong though, she could do it. Not like it as a huge deal anyways...But at the moment, she was shivering her Gryffindor arse off. She dug her hands into her cloak pockets, walking back towards Hogwarts. She got there quite quickly, not seeing anything of Draco or anyone else. She entered the common room quietly, realising it was about 1am. Someone was in there. “Ron...Harry?” She whispered nervously. She jumped when she noticed the signature red hair of the Weasley. “Ron” She hissed. She widened her eyes. Now was the perfect time to tell him her feelings about him. Her feelings...What feelings? You can’t just do that with Draco then move onto Ron, straight away! That’s just...mean! She shook it away. She had to tell him. “Ronald...” She hesitated, going to stand nearer him. “I have something to...tell you.” She took another step. “I...I like you. In that way.”

Words: 243
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 am

Ron jumped to his feet when he heard Hermione's voice. He had been waiting in the common room for her to return since she left, feeling guilty about the bad reaction earlier. He stormed over to Hermione. "Hermione! Where were you?! I was sitting here waiting for hours! It's fucking 1am! Where were you?! Are you ok?! Did anything happen?!" He raged at her, not realising she had said anything, since lights out had come around, Ron was worrying and waiting anxiously for her arrival back into the common room. Through his rage, Ron suddenly stopped staring at her with an anxious expression. It slowly changed to confusion. "You- You-... What?" Ron stuttered, completely taken aback by her statement. "But..." He looked down and bit his lip, he didn't say anything for a moment.

Why?!, he asked himself. He glanced at her, then looked back down and avoided her eye. She just told him she liked him. That was the last thing he was expecting her to say to him the moment she walked in. He had expected her to be mad at him, and here she was, saying the complete opposite... "I-I-..." He bit his lip, not sure what to say. He sighed, then looked up at her. Ron nodded. "Ok. Right, I'll be going to sleep now... Um, night, see you tomorrow." He mumbled to her, giving her a smile, then walking off to the dormitary.

words: 238
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:59 am

Hermione breathed a sigh of relief, feeling a whole lot better once she’d said it. He knows. Now all i can do is- Why has he gone?! The fear and nerves that she’d lost a few minutes ago, came back quickly. Merlin’s pants, what if he is disgusted too? “Yeah...” She called out after the closing door. She sighed heavily and started walking towards her room. She was dreading the awkwardness of the next morning. Harry would be able to notice. He would notice anything. Whether he would say anything or not was a different matter, Harry could be quite sensitive for a boy.

Harry walked into the common room, spying Ron sitting on his own. “Hey mate, you alright?” He smiled, sitting next to him. Harry had slept badly last night, Voldemort was starting to get to him, entering his dreams. He was so tired, he could have just fallen asleep right there on Ron. He blinked slowly, trying to gain some energy. He had noticed the grey circles under his eyes start to blacken. It really wasn’t healthy.

Words: 180
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am

Ron looked at Harry, "Oh... Yeah. 'Course." Ron said, dismissing the question quickly. He took a good look at Harry and frowned, "Are you alright? You look really, really tired." Ron said in a concerned tone. His gaze diverted when he noticed someone else enter the common room, Hermione. Ron stiffened. He glanced back at Harry, lowering his voice. "She told me she liked me last night, after coming back." He told Harry. "I was in too much shock to say anything and ran away," He glanced at Hermione, "I think I'll ask her out or something..." Ron mumbled, standing up quickly, and going over to Hermione.

"Hey Hermione," He said, giving her a smile as well. "I- I was just thinking about what you told me last night," Ron explained quickly, not looking at her directly in the eyes again. "And I..." He sighed, and looked into her eyes, and tried hard to not look away. "And I... I just... Last night I was shocked, so I left quickly. But I... I do like you back." He told her quietly. Ron really did like her back. He regretted not telling her last night. Hopefully, she would forgive his rude runaway that he made after she had told him.

words: 209
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 am

Hermione heart started beating faster, her face going pink. She glanced at Harry. He was looking at the floor, extremely amused. He looked at Ron. ‘About time.’ He mouthed. Hermione smiled shyly, ignoring Harry’s face. She took a nervous step towards Ron, still blushing. “Good.” She said before relaxing her hand on his arm and kissing him. She melted. Ron tasted good. She knew he did already, she’d dreamed about this for years. She closed her eyes, her hands gripping slightly on his sleeves. Draco. Her eyes flew open. She scrunched them shut. She hoped she didn't look in pain. Kissing Ron was great...So why was she thinking of Draco. Admittedly...Draco tasted of toothpaste. Hermione loved the taste, smell, feel and anything to do with toothpaste. Almost as much as she liked Draco. Wait...What did you just think?! You can't like Draco...Not while Ron...No. Not at all.

Harry felt like a mother. He’d known that Hermione liked Ron for ages. Ron being Ron had no idea, but he did know he liked her too. It was only a matter of time before they were together. He could see them together in the future, seeing as they’d been friends since the age of eleven. He smiled proudly at them, sighing and standing up. He glared at a few people, making them leave the room. Giving the happy ‘couple’ some privacy. Harry shook his head happily. He had imagined it like thta, with Ginny. Just the thought of kissing her made him excited. He went redder and hastened out of the room.

Words: 260
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Ron was shocked and pleased at Hermione's kiss. He had noticed how... soft her kiss was. Not like Lavender's. He pushed that stupid girl from his mind, and immediatley kissed Hermione back. He had wanted to kiss her for years. His hand moved straight into her hair. He wanted her more, he pressed his mouth more roughly onto hers. He was aware everyone in the common room was watching them, he could hear them, and felt their eyes on the both of them. He didn't care, he was used to it, people had always watched as he made out with Lavender last year. He shook himself mentally, and pushed her back out of his mind again, this was Hermione, the girl he had wanted to kiss for years. He wasn't about to think of Lavender while kissing her.

words: 138
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 am

Hermione had to stop. She had to. She couldn’t let Draco distract her like that. Why was she even thinking about him anyway? Kissing Ron was supposed to blow her mind, sparks flying everywhere, violins playing. It was not quite as exciting. She had to admit, it was pretty good. But it wasn’t like with Draco. She deeply regretted kissing both of them, she understood how desperate it made her look. She wasn’t desperate though. She broke the kiss, smiling shyly at Ron after. “We should...Lessons.” She said finally. Blushing, she started making her way to their lesson together. As they turned a corner, she stopped in her tracks. Malfoy. He was loitering around the hallways with his ‘friends’. She gasped and tried to pull on Ron, hoping Draco hadn’t seen her. “Shit.” She muttered. She was then shocked by her own outburst. She’d never sworn before. Draco Malfoy, the things you do to me... Her hands started shaking slightly, she really wanted to get away.

Words: 166
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 am

Ron's eyes flew open as he felt Hermione break the kiss. "Right. Yeah." He mumbled and left the room with her. Ron wasn't really paying attention to anything as they walked. He only got brought back from outside his mind when he felt Hermione tug on him. He looked up, and noticed Draco Malfoy. He groaned, he looked at Hermione. "Hermione. I don't exactly want to see him either, but our class is this way." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the direction of Malfoy, not even noticing Hermione's sudden change of attitude towards Malfoy.

Draco was with Crabbe, and Goyle, and Pansy. He fake laughed at the stupid joke they were going on about. He knew around this time he could've been having a nice, proper conversation with Hermione if she hadn't... He stopped himself. He told himself to stop thinking about that, and her. He looked up quickly, and almost jumped. Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy didn't seem to notice. Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley were walking towards them. He stood there in shock. His eyes travelled downwards, and saw that they were holding hands. He looked back at them and glared in their direction, well, more of Weasley's.

Ron had noticed Draco's expression as he mentally figured out. Ron smirked, he swiftly turned and kissed Hermione on the cheek quickly. He broke away from Hermione and looked back at Malfoy. "What you looking at Malfoy?" Ron spat at him, still smirking, as they grew closer to him.

Draco didn't say, he continued to glare at Weasley. He glanced at Hermione, and glowered at her, and turned away from them.

words: 274
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:47 am

Hermione went as red as a tomato. He had seen. She yanked on Ron again, pulling him towards their class. When Draco glared at her, she felt as if she had failed. Failed. Not something she regularly did. In fact, Hermione Granger never failed at anything. She went redder. Oh my god. Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything. She tucked an unruly curl behind he ear and looked away from Draco's lips. She felt so ashamed, thinking of Draco in that way. She couldn't imagine how Ron would feel. She was sure she was as red as anything, Ron actually kissed her infront of him. She just looked down at the floor, starting to quicken her pace. 

Words: Not many Dx
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 am

Draco felt his heart pound faster against his chest. A growing anger inside him. She had left him like that... And went for Weasley?! He was better than that red-haired git! Surely... What did Weasley have that Draco didn't? He, once again, acted without thinking, and stormed after them as they walked away. "Hey. Granger, you bitch, have you told your precious boyfriend here what happened last night? Where you were, eh? Bet he didn't even ask, I'm pretty sure if he did he wouldn't be happy at all right now." He growled angrily to them, he overtook them quickly and stood infront of them, preventing them from moving any further.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Malfoy what the fuck are you on about? She didn't do anything last night, she wouldn't told me? What's your problem anyway?!" He asked angrily, trying to not yell. "Now if you don't mind, we'd like to get to class, thanks."

Draco laughed a sarcastic laugh. "You didn't even notice I just called your girlfriend a bitch." He pointed out. Ron didn't say anything, he glared at Malfoy, it was true he hadn't noticed, he felt himself go red.

"Just leave us be, Malfoy." Ron mumbled.

words: 201
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 am

Hermione felt slightly faint. This can't be happening. This isn't happening! Merlin's Pants! She turned to Draco, her face pale, she looked quite ill. "Please, stop." She pleaded, her voice a whisper. "You would dare..." She shook her head. "Come on Ronald!" She urged, pulling Ron. What am i doing  with Ron. Why did I do that last night?! What is happening to me?! "I mean it. Please Draco.  Don't go there." She repeated, praying he would shut up. He wouldn't. Because...Thus was Draco Malfoy she was talking about. He never did as he was told. There was no point her even asking him. She stopped herself from saying anything else. 

Words: I'll count later xD
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 am

Draco turned his glare sharply from Ron to Hermione. He saw her pleading for him to stop. He knew she would hate him if he told... But how else? Neither was about to leave each other. And he wanted her too much to sit there and watch them fall in love with each other and live happily ever after. He turned to Ron. "So she didn't tell you." He said in a voice that was shaking from anger.

Ron looked at him puzzled, "Malfoy. Come off it, what the fuck are you going on about?" He scoffed.

Draco hesitated for a moment, he glanced sideways at Hermione then looked at Ron. "Your girlfriend," He pointed to Hermione, "Yeah. The girl who's in love with you. Guess what she did last night? Yeah, kissed me. Twice." He told him firmly.

Ron was shocked, he looked at Hermione, and then Draco, and laughed a shaky, nervous laugh. "Yeah right. You probably just made that up, right Hermione? It's not true?" He said, and looked at Hermione again for support, hoping they hadn't actually kissed...

words: 182
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 am

"You...You complete arsehole! How...You. ARSE!" She could feel tears stinging in her eyes. She stares at Draco helplessly. "I knew you were just messing with me." She then started feeling angry. Hurt. Ridiculed. "How could you? Oh wait. You're Draco Malfoy. You hurt people like that. Fucking hell I knew you would do this. And this, Malfoy is why I will never like you." She hissed. She held back a sob, leaving the boys there to fight it out themselves. As soon as she'd turned the corner, she burst into tears. She couldn't face her lessons. Maybe Ron wouldn't be that clever, maybe he would forgive her. It's not like...they were together when it had happened. She couldn't hate Draco for it. It was just...him. She did feel so hurt that he hadn't cared. She'd known he hadn't meant it. Man whore. 

Words:Again, later xD
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 am

Draco was stunned. How could she say that to him? Did she not think about what he may feel? Did she not think that maybe, she had hurt him by leaving? BITCH.

"It's true!?" Ron said in disbelief, too shocked to realise Hermione had run off crying, he gaped at Draco. "It's really true?"

Draco relunctantly looked at the red haired idiot. "Yes. It's true. And if you had a shred of love for your girlfriend, you'd go after her!" He yelled at Ron, then went after Hermione himself. "Granger. How can you say that to me, when look at yourself! You weren't exactly the nicest by running off last night, you know! Did it never occur to you that that may hurt me? Of course if you hurt me, I'd return the favour!" He yelled at her once he had found her.

Ron watched as he left, he wasn't sure he should go after Hermione or not, he was still in shock that she would actually kiss him. The git that was just yelling at the both of them. He hadn't seen it coming at all... He hesitated, he realised he was late for class. He sighed in frustration about it all, and then, decided that he would talk to Hermione about it later, ran down the hallway to get to class.

words: 223
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 am

Hermione wiped her eyes. "I-I...Shit." She blinked. What had come over her? Before today, she'd neve sworn in her life. She shook it away an focused on the matter at hand. Draco was right. She was as much to blame as he was. "You don't...understand. And where the hell is Ron?!" She looked around, finally bringing her eyes level with Draco's. "There is-" She gulped. "You...I just..." She was speechless. She had no idea how to apologise, how to be angry with him, how to be anything. "Such a...bitch." She shook her head. "He didn't need to know." She said defensively.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:06 am

"He left. To go to his classes I pressume." Draco explained about Ron, rolling his eyes at the uncaring twit. "And what are you trying to say? I know he didn't need to to know. I just-" Draco broke off. He looked at Hermione in her eyes, once again, he felt himself calm down by her beautiful brown eyes. Some of the anger disappeared... "I just... I needed someway for you to realise how-" He broke off again, biting his lip. How was he to explain he had told Ron about them kissing because he needed to hurt her to realise how he felt? "I wanted you to know how I felt, I suppose." He mumbled, and looked down. He refused to calm down by her gaze. He refused to forgive her. He needed to stay angry at her. Afterall, she had left him. Just left him. Don't forgive her. Remember what she did. Don't forgive her! He told himself in his mind, over and over.

Ron entered his class, the teacher glowered at him, but didn't say anything. Ron mumbled an apology, and hurried to a seat next to Harry. "Guess what I just found out about Hermione..." He told his best friend quietly, not feeling at all bad about telling him something Hermione didn't want anyone knowing about.

words: 220

Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 am

"The...Why..He. God's sake!" How could he not be here. Why was Draco here. What feelings...? He couldn't like her like that...Did he? Did he feel that too?! No way! She couldn't contain her happiness. "I shouldn't...I'm supposed to like Ron! This is all wrong...I'm not supposed to like you!" She looked him inthe eyes, refusing to break it now. She had a stern look on her face, she didn't want him to look away. She liked his eyes.

Harry raised his eyebrows. "Go on?" Ron looked sort of...odd. "Is everything ok?" He was concerned about his friend. And Hermione of course, but Ron was still his best friend too.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:25 am

Draco laughed lightly as she was unhappy about what she thought. "You aren't supposed to like anyone, Hermione." He looked at her, he tried to not smile, "A clever girl like you should realise you can like whoever you want to like." He told her.

He looked away from her again, he didn't want to forgive her. He wanted to stay mad. He knew what he had just told her was true, but he couldn't believe it. Society can't accept your feelings for anyone unless it's the 'right' person. But who was society to chose for you? If it was to go everyone else's way, it would be Ron and Hermione, and Draco would be stuck with Pansy fucking Parkinson. He didn't want that. Fuck what everyone else wanted. Draco wanted Hermione. Nothing else said. It's no one else's business.

"Malfoy and Hermione kissed last night. Twice." Ron told him quietly, glancing around, making sure no one else heard. "And... I'm not sure what to say to her, she ran off crying, and Malfoy ran after her, and I came to class." He explained, giving a small shrug.

words: 188
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:39 am

"I like you." She said matter-of-factly. "I don't know why-...I do know why." She took a deep breath, about to admit her feelings to him. "Im pretty sure I more than like you, I mean, you may be someone who has been horrible to anyone they know for their whole life but- I just think you're...cool." She hadn't expected to say that.

Harry gasped. He hadn't been expecting that. "She what?! And she had he audacity to actually kiss you?!" He was shocked. That wasnt like Hermione.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 am

Draco tried not to smile. He nodded slightly. His stomach felt as though it was continuously somersaulting. He wasn't sure what to say. "Cool." He repeated quietly. "I'm cool." He said. The words sounded weird. He was... Cool. He sighed, he looked at her finally. "Well, for your information, I like you too." He said, "And I know why I like you also, and I think you are far more than cool, Hermione." He suddenly felt anger leave him. He didn't want that to happen! He felt like he did last night. No! No! NO! Draco, you idiot!

Ron nodded. "I couldn't believe it myself... I can still hardly believe it. Hermione... I never would've thought... I mean, I was sightly suspicious, but I would've never guesse they would actually kiss." He said, almost sounding disgusted at the idea of Malfoy and his best friend, not to mention, girlfriend, kissing.

words: 150
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 am

Her heart soared. "You do?" She felt lightheaded. Draco did like her back. She could have kissed him, right then. Then she remembered Ron. "But...Ron. He's my best friend!" She quietened down. "Stuff him." She said, before pressing her lips to his. It was so much better than kissing Ron. She had a feeling this could get out of hand...She didn't care.

Harry gaped at Ron. "Fucking hell. Mate, you alright?" He was shocked. Not that shocked though...he actually felt proud of Hermione, going for what was against the rules. Wasn't like her, but it was healthy once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: