Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me and only are really cool.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin
castiel

me and only are really cool. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:13 pm

"Yeah. Basically everyone," Draco said, "I was able to get rid of most people, but most are still suspicious." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://likeabossrp.forumotion.com
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm

"That's a shame... I've been getting funny looks and a few people asked me, they seem to believe I wanted to study." Hermione felt ashamed, she only had the reputation of the girl who likes studying. She clenched her fists, forgetting she was still linked with Malfoy. "As usual, Harry and Ron are the hardest to convince." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Draco didn't say anything for a moment. "Did you tell them?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"Sort of." She drew her hand from his, running it through her hair. "They really wouldn't shut up. And they wouldn't believe anything I said."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm

"Oh." Draco said, "How did they react?"
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 pm

"Badly." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:44 pm

"What happened?" Draco asked, and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm

"Harry yelled at me, Ron just went...quiet." She paused. "Then I yelled back...I don't think that was the best idea...but...Harry was being unreasonable."
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh right," Draco said, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am

"And then Harry went on about how because you called me a Mudblood and how I shoulnd't even think of talking to you." She sighed, completely drained. Her shoulders slumped, her face sad, tired.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 am

Draco felt a wave of guilt suddenly, "I'm sorry about that by the way..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:25 am

"Completely understandable, a lot of people have something against Muggle-Borns. At least you apologised, that's more than others have done. " Hermione said quietly. She hated that just because her parents aren't wizards, people think of her as filth.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 am

Draco felt the sudden urge to kiss her. He was shocked by the feeling, and held himself back. "Right... Yeah." He said quietly in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:19 am

Hermione sighed. They really weren’t getting very far. All I
want is for him to kiss- Wait...what? Why do you want him to kiss you? I don’t
know! Why...what am I thinking? What would Harry say? Or Ron? Think Hermione!
They’d feel so betrayed. But...I don’t care...I just want him to do it. He
never will. This is Draco Malfoy we’re talking about. Didn’t you punch him,
because of his manners towards you and your best friends?
She knew she didn’t
care. She was more focused on Draco. His silvery eyes were startlingly bright, his hair slightly ruffled.
He looked so...beautiful. She mentally shook herself. She couldn’t be thinking
thoughts like these. Especially about a Malfoy. She cleared the thoughts from
her mind, not saying anything. She didn’t want to ruin the peaceful silence
that had surrounded them.

Words: 138
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 am

Draco glanced down at both ends of the hallway, it was completely empty, apart from a few sleeping portraits. The hallway was dimly lit by the fire-lit torches on the walls. His eyes travelled to Hermione's. He looked into her brown eyes for a long silent moment, he was overwhelmed by the desire to kiss her. Draco, no longer able to contain his want, leant forwards quickly to her, and kissed her on the lips. His desire exploded, and he wanted more, he felt it was perfect, the right time to kiss her, he smiled behind the kiss. Despite wanting more, he pushed the want away, and slowly pulled away from the kiss. After pulling away, he looked at her, hoping, praying, she wouldn't think badly of it, and hoped, that she too, had enjoyed it, like he did.

words: 139

Last edited by PurpleEquestrian on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:43 am

Hermione could have done many things. Scream, gasp, push him
away, cry. She thought about doing all of those things. Her body immediately
dismissed them. Draco was kissing her. She was kissing him back. She tried to
stop herself, but she couldn’t. She just...couldn’t. She liked it. She more
than liked it. But kissing your best friends’ mortal enemy wasn’t supposed to
feel like this. You weren’t supposed to kiss your best friends’ mortal enemy in
the first place. He isn’t supposed to kiss you though. She wanted more. She
wanted more than more. She wanted him. The previous feelings she’d had for any
other person, were washed away when their lips met. I wonder if he feels like I do. On bloody
fire.
She felt him pull away. She then gasped. “Why did you do that?” She
was referring to pulling away. She’d enjoyed it so much, she wasn’t sure why he
would want to pull away. Maybe he was
repulsed by you.
Her evil inner self started taunting her, saying Draco
didn’t want to kiss her, he would never want to again. That’s why he pulled
away. He was disguisted.

Words: 192
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 am

Draco was taken aback by the question, "What do you mean? I kind of just acted- I didn't think it through, and I assumed you wouldn't have liked it. I- I thought you would be angry at me for even thinking of kissing you." He explained quickly, "I'm sorry if you didn't want me to kiss you at all, I really couldn't help myself-" He added, and then bit his lip, stopping himself from saying anymore. He looked at her in the eyes still, amazed at the fact, that during the kiss, it seemed as though she enjoyed it. He tried to keep himself from grinning. The atmosphere of where they were standing had greatly improved, from being sad, angry, hurt, from one small kiss, it had become, for Draco atleast, happy, surprised, and basically amazed. He gave her a small smile.

Draco broke his gaze from her, and looked out of the window behind the two of them. He noticed, surprised he had only just realised, how dark it was. It was basically pitch black outside, the only noise breaking the silence at that moment, was the soft window whistling through the cracks in the window. He looked back at Hermione. "It's pretty late," He said to her softly.

words: 210

Last edited by PurpleEquestrian on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 am

Hermione stared at him blankly while he explained. So he did
enjoy it. She then wanted nothing more but for him to kiss her again. It was
all she could think of. She reluctantly stopped herself from doing the deed. “N-no!
I meant...why did you...stop...” She trailed off, thinking of the things she’d
said. “I...” She couldn’t think of anything to say. For once in her life,
Hermione Granger was speechless. Must’ve
been some kiss...
Was she angry at him for kissing her? No. It felt odd. She
must like him in...that way. She’d enjoyed it immensely. Maybe more than she
should have. She was so confused, her feelings for Draco. My feelings for Draco. Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. What is up with this...Draco. She noticed it had become dark, it was probably about 11pm.
Lights out was an hour ago. She felt a rush of excitement, being out with Draco Malfoy, breaking the rules. She smiled, happily thinking of what had happened. “It is...” She replied to his statement, still distracted. The whistling sound from the window was getting louder. She
could feel the breeze starting to waft around them. She shivered slightly. “We
should...” She motioned away from the window, the moonlight dull, leaving her
hardly able to see where she was walking. She was glad of the warm light coming from the torches. Her shoes made soft clicking noises
on the floor, breaking the silence.

Words: 236
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:35 am

Draco nodded and walked with her. Both of them remained quiet for some time, Draco wasn't sure what to say, or do. He wasn't sure where they were going, until he realised that if they were caught, they would both be in trouble. "Are you going back to the common room?" He asked her.

He hoped the answer would be no... He didn't want to have to go back to the Slytherin common room, and he didn't want her to leave. He wasn't even sure where they were in the huge castle, that could be a good excuse if they were caught after hours. 'We were both headed to our common rooms, when we got lost... He thought this may work, on a number of teachers...

Draco thought his plan through when another question popped into his mind, "Do you want to go back to your common room?" He asked her quietly, and looked at her, once again, he hoped the answer would be no.

He thought they could get away with staying out... Just a little bit later... Right? And even a little bit of punishment, such as a simple detention, would definitely be worth staying out late with Hermione Granger. And then, they may even would have detention together... But she wouldn't like that, she'd probably blame him, and may be angry, he didn't want that... His mind began racing with ideas of what could happen, what might happen, what, a little bit of him, hoped would happen...

words: 250
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

She didn’t have to think about the answer to either question. The answer was no, no and definitely hell no. She didn’t want to go anywhere, if it meant being away from Draco and his delicious lips…She would never leave. That scared her slightly…How could one kiss change everything. The way she felt about Draco, her friends, anyone. She would rather kiss Draco than study. That also shocked her, she loved studying…Until she kissed Draco. Why must these things be so complicated! She decided to answer him, not trying to sound desperate. “No.” She whispered quietly. She just wanted to kiss him more. They could get in trouble…She didn’t care. She’d enjoy detention with him.
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Draco grinned, "Great." He said happily. He felt a rush of bliss flow through him, she didn't want to leave... She wanted to stay. She wanted to stay out with him, break the rules. Hermione Granger wanted to stay after hours, breaking the rules, with Draco Malfoy. He couldn't wrap his head around it, a simple one-word answer, it had confused him fully. Why? The main thing he kept asking himself, Why would she want that? His mind couldn't make sense of it, he decided it didn't matter if it didn't make any sense, as long as it was real, and happening, it felt like a dream... He felt like he had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't sleeping...

Draco suddenly stopped walking, his heart began pounding in his chest, he looked at Hermione, he didn't want to stay in the castle. He wanted to leave for the night... Return only in the early hours of the morning, when they had a less chance of being caught. Draco grabbed Hermione's hand, and pulled her close to him, he smirked at her playfully, "I don't want to stay in the castle." He whispered to her. His heart began to beat faster. He regretted what he just done... She probably wouldn't take it well... Shit. Shit. Shit. What had happened? Five minutes ago he wouldn't have done something like that... Fuck. Another 'acting, not thinking' moment. Fuck. He scowled himself in his mind. STUPID. STUPID.

words: 245
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 am

Hermione stumbled slightly, amazed at his outburst of passion. Hermione went bright red at his hand, touching hers. It was a simple gesture that meant the world to her. Why does it feel…good. She was still confused at her body’s reaction to Draco, although, she knew it was right. She never expected to feel like this…Towards a Malfoy…Five minutes ago, if he’d pulled her closer like that…she probably would have slapped him. But now it felt different, like she knew him. She wanted him, badly. Who cared what anyone thought, what the teachers thought, about her staying out after curfew, Hermione Granger, breaking rules. It sounded wrong…but right.
She heard him speak, it took her a few moments to collect herself. She even found his voice stunning. What in Merlin’s pants has happened to me?!
“Where would we…go?” She said, feeling stupid after she had said it. Outside the castle, God you’re acting dim lately. Duh. He’s going to think you’re…so stupid. Hermione Granger and stupid don’t mix. The annoying little voice in her head started acting like her normal self. She didn’t feel like her normal self. What’s going to happen if someone sees you? What if you get in trouble, you could get expelled! She ignored it, screaming in her mind. She wanted to go with him. She felt like pinching herself, making sure she wasn’t dreaming. Draco Malfoy, wants to go somewhere alone…with me? She felt like just stopping him, right there, and kissing him, hungry for the passionate meet they had endeavored only a few minutes ago. Her heart was beating faster; she could hear the blood pounding in her ears. Try not to give me a heart attack Malfoy… Why would he want to be alone with her? She pondered over the question, feeling compelled to ask him.

Words: 303
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 am

Draco grinned again, she didn't seem shocked, in a bad way, about his sudden action. "Does it really matter?" He whispered in reply. He remained standing there, just holding her hand, holding her closer to him then he ever thought possible. Before he could stop himself, he turned around, still holding her hand, and quickly, and swiftly, walked towards the doors of Hogwarts.

When they had reached the large doors, he opened them sightly, enough for them both to slip out. They were greeted with a cool blast of air from the night. He stood there for a moment, outside the castle. His heart pounding fast. He wasn't sure where to go, where would be best? His mind travelled to a number of places. He was concentrating so hard on where they should go that it took him moments to realise that it actually began to snow. The pitch black grounds were lit up by the white snow. It was beautiful, "It's snowing," He mumbled to Hermione, the snow had seemed to calm him down, his heart wasn't beating as fast, he felt more relaxed.

Then his mind suddenly remembered a place, a place he had visited once. Not even visited, just passed through. A beautiful place, in a forest, next to Hogsmeade. If only he could remember the way... He was sure he could, he would love to go back with the beautiful girl next to him, Hermione.

He turned and looked at her in the eyes once more, he smiled kindly to her, "I know one place," He told her quietly, he felt as though they were in a libary, if he talked too loudly, everything would go wrong, it would ruin the mood that the outside grounds held, like they were interrupting... He sighed lightly and continued, "It's a beautiful place, near Hogsmeade, worth a visit..." He said, hoping she would accept, and they would be able to go there...

words: 323
Back to top Go down
Butera

Butera

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 am

Hermione shivered with desire, his voice at a whisper, driving her mad. Her body leaned towards his, as if it was natural, to be close to him, touching him. Her heart raced with excitement as he led her out into the grounds. It was snowing. She found this snow more beautiful than the magical snow. It was more real, more there. It was falling softly, settling lightly on their clothes, their hair, and their skin. She found it so peaceful, being with him. She would never have imagined it. A week ago, if someone had told her that she would be doing this, she would hex them for being so dim-witted and absurd. Now she’d probably just giggle slightly and walk away.
Again, when he spoke she felt her spine tingle with anticipation. When he had teased her about her frizzy hair, her witty remarks, all those things, she had never felt this way. Probably because she was too busy raging at him or something. Her mind went back to a time, when she, Harry and Ron had been in the snow, snowballs flying everywhere. She loved that moment. It felt perfect. Or so she though…This moment felt even more perfect. She still didn’t understand this sudden change in Malfoy. “Please.” She smiled. I wonder where he means…I hope it isn’t too dark in there. She looked into his eyes, his silver-grey eyes. His freaking beautiful eyes. There was nothing more attractive she found, than his eyes. Shut up Hermione. You sound like a lovesick idiot. It’s not like he really likes you, he’s playing with you, to hurt you, just like Harry said. She felt slightly shaky. Not from the cold, she could handle that. She was strong. And although, she’d only kissed him once, liked him for about a day, she felt that if he was just playing, she would be broken. She repeated to herself, he wouldn’t do that. He’s not like that. But he had been…what was there to say he’d changed. She could feel herself getting worried, as they walked through the trees, the moonlight disappearing beneath their thick, black branches. She tried to shake it off, looking at Draco for some sort of soother. The snow was falling heavier, she laughed lightly, watching as a snowflake fell right onto her nose. She couldn’t feel her fingers. She liked that feeling…Not as much as she liked toothpaste, or the smell of freshly mown grass, but she still liked it. Odd child… “Where you taking me then?” She was still grinning.

Words: 425 [yh. it took a while xD]
Back to top Go down
castiel
Admin
castiel

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am

Draco smiled as she accepted, he, still holding her hand, began to walk through the now snow covered grounds. He continued walking quickly through the empty, dark, outside, soon reaching Hogsmeade. Here, it was also deserted. No lights remained on, execpt small outside torches that were close to being put out by the snow. Hogsmeade looked untouched when they arrived, as the snow only began to fall recently, no footprints were marked in the snow, like no one lived there, like an abandoned little village. He slowed down, and began treading through the snow, to the other side of Hogsmeade, where, usually, it was even quieter, now that didn't seem possible.

He had slowed his pace down, only just realising that he had been rushing. Why had he been rushing? There was no reason to rush, there was the whole night infront of him to be with her, unless, of course, she wanted to leave...

Draco glanced back at Hermione, then continued walking. Quickly, he found his way to the other side of Hogsmeade, here it was darker, he slowed down and glanced around, in the distance, the edge of a forest stood. "This way," He mumbled to her, and walked towards the trees.

The forest was dark, and cold, snow covered. The trees were huge, massive, bigger than any others. Draco wasn't exactly sure where he was going, he looked back at Hermione as she asked a question, he hesitated, not sure what to say, how to explain the place, he didn't say anything, just smiled at her reasuringly, then looked forward and continued.

It felt like hours before Draco finally saw a small light infront of them, he had found it, the small clearing. As he drew nearer, he gave a sigh of relief, thankful that he hadn't gotten them both lost. He stopped at the edge of the clearing. The clearing was deeper in the earth than the rest of the forest, and now, because of the snow, the clearing was covered in thick blanket of snow. Draco stepped down into the clearing, with every step, the snow crunched beneath him, he turned to Hermione, finally answering her question properly, "Here," He told her gently.

words: 368
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me and only are really cool.   me and only are really cool. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me and only are really cool.
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: