Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Send me your way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Layla played with the ribbon that had being placed in her hair, she walked along the foot path. She looked round catching another girl walking on the other-side. She bobbed her head along to the music played by her Ipod, mutter some words. "I turn the music up, I got my records, on I shut the world outside until the lights come on Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone, I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song" Layla's loose hair bounced with each head nod, she walked slowly towards the town, entering a dairy on her way. Getting a drink, she returned on her way heading towards a sports shop down the line. She played with her star necklace as she bobbed from the music. She worn a tight black singlet and tight dean jean shorts, she entered the shop. "Hey bill" She said as she walked past the manger. Walking behind the staff only door. She slipped over her t-shirt a logo shirt. She smiled walking behind the counter to rest on a stool. She put her Ipod back on, flicking though the songs. She flicked her head to the song , before singing "You and i!" she heard someone talking she pulled them out, and Bill walked round a set of isle of clothes. "Nice." Layla relaxed at his face, he was old but to kind. She though, Layla rubbed her neck. Watching the huge doors as they opened she jogged to help Bill take out the signs, mostly saying sale. "Expecting a few today?" She said smiling Layla looked at the sky, "Ohh it shall be hot, good for a surf after shift." Layla said grinning highly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Johnny walk along the street, his head down and his hands shoved deeply in his pocket. He fiddled with the switch blade in his pocket as he glanced at each person that walked past him. One man appearing to be about 18 years of age tried to trip Johnny, but he laughed too soon. Nny had grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt into an alley way, flipped the butterfly knife open and slashed through his Achilles tendons and before he could scream, Johnny had smashed him in the back of the head with a steel pipe from the wall. He stabbed the boy in his temple, blood seeping through his fingers. He started walking again, a girl working in a store catching his eye. Johnny entered the store, and looked around the clothing part of the store looking for a new t-shirt or leather jacket, the girl behind the counter catching his eye again. He wiped his hand on the inside of his bloody coat as he grabbed a stripped shirt and a leather trench coat and walked to the counter. He stopped completely in his tracks when he saw the girl fully.

Last edited by Nny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:21 am

Layla rested at the counter , she finally looked up to spot the boy. He studied him for a moment, before speaking "Hello, how may I help you?" Before looking down, she glanced back up looking at the guy. She looked at his Item's and straighten her self up and moved towards the cashier , her eyes watching him slightly. Her body gloated along , every part of it moving with such grace, it would have look lovely to a blind man. Layla smiled, her teeth showing slightly, "Over here?" Her voice spoke out. She watched him standing there like a a stick, "Uh, hello?" She returned to writing on a bit of paper before fiddling with the jewelry behind the counter, She turned to catch his glance again, before pulling a streak of hair behind her ear. Her eyes flickering again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

"Oh, I err, sorry." Johnny stuttered, he couldn't stop staring at her. He walked over, the steel on his boots clicking on the ground, to the counter and placed the clothing on the counter. Nny pulled out a wad of hundred dollar notes, which he had looted from victims. He usually suprized people working in stores with the money since he was so underweight, always had bags under his eyes, with scruffy black-navy blue hair and tattered cloths. He looked at the sliver steel over the top of his boots while he waited for her to scan the items. She was beautiful but there was no way some one like her could ever love a guy like him. The pain of his last relationship showed on his face. Johnny could remember his last date, it was a disaster. He swore he could feel Devi's boot colliding with his face and the shards of glass tearing into his flesh, his knives laying on the bloodstained floor as he lay still, blood pouring steadily from th left side of the face, from his hairline to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Layla stared at him, her eyes scanning his face. Her body shuddered, at the sight of all his money. How did someone like him get money like that. Layla eyed him curiously. Before she spoke again, "Is that all sir?" She said politely her eyes watching him. She had finished scanning the item's. Layla leaned slightly to the left, looking out the door seeing if anyone else was coming.
She ran a hand though her long hair, she stared at him taking in each detail with pure fascination. His ruff black hair, his clothes, his eyes, just everything.
Layla licked her bottom lip, Besides the emo, scary look he was rather attractive.
Her teeth grated and held onto her lip, before she broke off and quickly looked down. Layla's blue eyes quickly regained and flickered as she looked at him again. This time it was more of a /Is he going to stand there, or is he going to speak/ more look. She coughed, Her thoughts pondered. She snapped her self, she was attracted to him, in that amount of idea's she normal say leave. But she didn't seem so sure. Layla pressed her hand against her hair, which seem to just keep falling on top of her eyes. She moaned slightly when some slipped from under her hand, before fluttering her eyes lashes at him. Her normal move to bring a guy in. She smiled slightly, feel a blush coming, she looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

"Yeah that's all" He said quietly and cringed slightly at her stare. Usually when people look at him like that they're either drunk and stoned or some jerk thinking about how much Johnny looked like a freak or a hobo. He took a deep breath and looked up at her. Nny bit his lip again before handing her the cash, giving her Way more than the cloths cost. He pushed his bangs out of his eyes. "Sorry if you think I'm intruding but what's your name?" He asked, watching her incase she screeched at him or tried to sucker punch him.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Layla smirked slightly and looked down. "Layla, And your's?" She smiled slightly again, not giving away to much. She looked down on the amount before hitting the cashier and giving him his change. "Here you go," She said sweetly leaning down passing the money to him, fluttering her eye lashes again, her blues eyes twitching before she leaned back up. She looked round, the store had gotten a few more people but none had come towards or near the counter she leaned down on her elbows watching him slightly, she seemed well put and not moving any time soon. She looked down slightly, and pulled at her shirt which seem interested on falling out of her. She pulled back and fixed it before looking down on him again.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm

"Johnny but you can call me Nny for short." He replied with a crooked smile. Layla reminded him of Devi but at the same time didn't. 'No enough of Devi, why waste your time thinking of her when she runs away screaming just from the site of you?' He thought to himself. Johnny sighed. "I'd better go, I don't want to scare your customers away." He placed a fifty on the counter."Here's your tip" Johnny said and grinned again before walking out the store, not giving Layla a chance to give the money back. He knew he'd be back soon. Within a few days the jacket would be ripped and the shirt would be stained and torn.He grinned to himself as he whistled, walking the his old wooden house.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Layla, smirked at his name. "Aw, leaving so soon?" She called after him before slipping his tip into her pocket. She pulled at her tank top, before looking at the other customers.
she smiled slightly, watching him walk away. Layla signed, "Great. Another boring day." She watched the door's wondering if he'd both to come back.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Johnny sighed. He hadn't planned on doing anything else. He was laying on the floor when he desided to have a shower. After 10 minutes he walked out of the bathroom, smelling strongly of soap and drying his hair on a towel, wearing the shirt and jacket he bought at the store. He was soon laying on the floor again. After a while he became restless. He had to move. Johnny sat up grabbed some money and walked out the door, determines to get a cherry freezy. Nny walked past the clothing store and he spied Layla throught the window. He winked at her then walked into the 24/7 store across the road.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Layla spotted him, and her whole body rose as he keep walking she slummed back into the counter chair, standing and cashier the odd person. She watched the door curiously, waiting.
At his wink she melted slightly, that had become autoly friends. She waited, boredly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Johnny got his freezy then sat in a stairway, opposite the clothing store, he could see Layla though the window, looking bored as hell. He shook his head and grinned. He knew the feeling. Johnny sat there for ten minutes, watching Layla through the window, resting his chin on his fist and his elbow on his knee. He sighed, stood up, crossed the road and walked into the store. People stared at him, whispering to each other about his appearance but he didn't care whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Layla sat there Before noticing him walking in she smiled and stood up , before sitting down straight in the chair. "Hey." She quickly said as he came closer, her eyes watching him movement, noticing the shirt she smirked and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 pm

"Hey." He said and smiled. Smiling, it felt strange to him, he usually never smiled. The only emotions he usually showed we're sadness and pain or anger a rage. Happiness was so different to him, it seemed alien. And he liked it. "I was bored so I decided to go for a walk then noticed you seemed to be bored as hell" He pointed out and gave her a crooked smile.Johnny hadn't slept in a week. He detested sleep, questioned it, but for once he was tired. Just a little bit. But he still wouldn't go to sleep. If he did he was sure he'd end up dreaming of Layla
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:41 pm

"Oh, It's that obviously?" She said grinning "Im dieing. over here." She pointed to the cashier. "Come to keep my company?" She smirked, blushing slightly. Pulling her hair back once again, She leaned down her elbows against the counter and her hand's up holding her face. "So , what do you do?" She smirked, looking at him taking in more detail on how he moved or spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Johnny laughed "Yeah I did, that and you actually my only friend, hmm actually your one of the only people who actually talk to me without mocking me." He sighed. Layla was the only person he could talk to. Johnny was caught off guard when she asked him what he does, he was surprised someone actually wanted to know. " As in for a job or what I do in my spare time." He asked, crossing one arm across his stomach to rest his elbow on. He rested his chin on his hand
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 pm

"I'm your only friend?" Layla blushed again , "Aren't I special?" She smirked, and her mind pondered. " Uh, As a Job or whatever." She pulled at her hair again, leaning down watching him closely. She scratched at her neck, where a itch bite had appeared. "Ugh." She scratched at it madly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Johnny thought for a moment. He didn't have a job. The money he had was from what his mother had left him and what he pocketed off the people he use to murder. " I don't have a job and I don't really need one, my mother left me all the money in her will. Since I don't really eat, I don't spend much. As for in my free time, I spend it on the hill over looking the city then sit on my roof and stare at the stars every night." He told her."So what do you do in your spare time?" Johnny asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oh, Well lucky you. Uh, I work and go to the beach." Layla smirked, her eyes studied him. Wanting more from him, her curiosity spilled. "So, how many girlfriends?" She flushed as soon as it came out and she looked down quickly. Embarrassed by her outrage.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"Pfft none people think I look to freaky and don't bother about my personality." He replied and shook his head. He rested his chin on his fist again. " I'm sure you've had tons of boyfriends." Johnny grinned and waggled his eyebrows." I'm Guessing your a surfer?" He asked curiously. Johnny felt a strange feeling deep in his heart. What would someone call it? Love? He mentally kicked himself. No girl like her would go out with a creep like him. He looked at the floor waiting for her to strike. He knew he'd be holding a hunk of meat to his eye for 3 days
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 pm

"Naw, well some people just don't bother to give other's a chance." Layla looked up. "Oh dead lord." She eyed a group of boys outside. "Uh, pretend your shopping" she said quickly as a few of the guys walked in. "Ugh." She moaned, and gave him a light push. "Come back when there gone!" She stood up and went to the end of the counter closer to them, drawing them away from Nya, She watched them closely moving though the store.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Nny nodded and glared at the group.Nny didn't want to be in there with them. He crept behind a rail of clothing and snuck out of the store silently, not even the steel on his shoes making a sound in the tiles. He was used to creeping behind or away from people, he did it weekly. He hid in the alleyway, playing with his butterfly knife, then pulled the razor-like 14 inch blades from each of his boots. Johnny picked at his fingers with the knife until a drop of blood seeped from his forefinger.

Last edited by Nny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Layla glanced at him sneaking out before speaking. "And what do you lot want?" She growled. Looking at the group of 3guys. One of them sunk over to the counter, "come to see you beautiful. " The taller one spoke. "Oh rack off Shade." She growled, The boy princes at her. "Make me," The other ones had already gone and he was leaning looking up at her. "You could always come back to me?" He said , his face turning to see where the boys had gone before returning to Layla's face. Layla stepped back "I would If I wanted too. But I don't." Her face showed that sightly piece of fear.
Back to top Go down
Fallen

Fallen

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Johnny watched through the window, his face twisted into a dark glare of pure hatred. He knew if one of them even touched Layla he would snap and kill them. He wouldn't go near Layla, Nny knew if she saw what he could do, what he does to people she'd scream and run begging for her life. Johnny didn't want to frighten her so he tried to keep calm. Nny closed his eyes and took a deep breath but then he heard the boy talking to Layla and he gripped the knife hard. Johnny's eyes flashed open when he realised he tightened his grip on the wrong part of the blade and hissed in pain. Johnny found a scrap of fabric and wrapped it around his bleeding hand, not caring what or where it was from.

Last edited by Nny on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quiet

Quiet

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Layla pulled back, As Shade raised his hand in a fist and smashed it against the counter. He lowered his voice. "You belong with me." Layla squealed at his smack against the counter her eyes shut painfully, and she pushed against the back wall. "Get out." Her eyes flickered open, "Now." She said looking at him. Shade growled, "Not without you." He leaned forward quickly and dragged her towards the door that lead out of the counter door. "No!" Layla said loudly, As Shade dragged her towards it even though he was across the counter, She fell though the door, and made a run for it. She hid behind some clothes and then she heard the back door slam, and Bill walked out, He grabbed Shade and dragged him out and pushed him out the door. Shade yelled, "Im coming back for you." Layla shut her eyes painfully. Bill threw him out before headed towards her. Pulling her up slightly. "Your fine, He didn't hit you this time." Bill rested his hand on her shoulder. "Run towards the back room next time." Layla nodded and headed towards the counter again, taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Send me your way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Send me your way   Send me your way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Send me your way
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: main rp stuff :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: